All Comments on 'Family Tradition: Next Generation'

by GeorgeAnderson

Sort by:
  • 220 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Haven't read all the comments but I was hoping to see High Brow offering his customary verdict of 'fem dom agitprop'. It would actually have fitted in this instance. This was probably the best version of this story, although it has to be said that the bar has not been set very high, so allow me to offer my ending, with apologies for falling way short of 750 words:

After Mary finished explaining the Family Tradition to me she concluded with the ominous warning that unless I agreed to go along with the tradition she could not marry me and we would have to break up. I considered her words for a few moments before getting to my feet. I held out my hand and she reciprocated but instead of taking her proffered hand I simply slid the engagement ring off her finger and pocketed it. I walked towards the front door and when I reached it I stopped, turned and said

"No way am I marrying into this family of hillbillies, please make sure the door doesn't hit my arse on my way out"

I paused before adding

"See ya later, baked potatah!"

Then I left sighing with relief at having dodged a bullet.

GoattimeGoattime9 months ago

So the women in this family thought it was OK to poison their husbands and fuck their son-in-laws.

Wow

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x9 months ago

"She said I needed something to hold over you to make it okay" - If he only fucks Millie at Mary's urging, how does that give her something to hold over him?

\

"As Joe had predicted, our marriage had been better than I ever could have imagined, until the last couple of weeks." - But maybe it would have been better still if not for the "tradition!"

\

"The other thing is that the women in this family simply don't have sons." - That's not exactly true, since it's the male chromosome that determines the sex of the baby.

\

As for Henry and Karen, supposedly the whole tradition is to bring the families together, so this should help more.

\

"if Mary doesn't sleep with David, she risks having a son. Your daughter is truly terrified." - Why would a modern woman be terrified of having sons?

\

"That's easy. Daughters you want, daughters you get. I'll bet David says the same thing." - I don't know, there are always parents, of either sex, who want sons or daughters, why the need to force the issue?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

On page two. The story is that the women in the family don't bear dons is a fallacy. The father "decides" the baby's sex, by what chromosome he contributes. If it is a Y chromosome, the baby will be a boy. Period. The mother only contributes her X chromosome, and determines nothing. XY equals a newborn boy. Back to page two now.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Interesting. I gave it four stars. Before long, my prior comment will be posted. I see it was addressed later in the story. I wonder about how this potion was supposed to work; would it make the vagina hostile tonY chromosomes? Would it destroy the scrotums's ability to.manufscture them? Both possibilities so miniscule to be almost laughable. The ending elevated the score from three stars to four.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One question. Why would Cassie, and other women, find it so abhorrent to bear a son? "Tradition" doesn't provide a realistic answer.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well written and given that it is a sequel to another author's story, a very skillful way to deal with the conflict that the "family tradition" created in the Main Character. The flimsy premise, however, is the idea that 6 generations of women have perpetuated this abomination and are "terrified" at the idea they might conceive boys. The great great grandmother, Keziah, had an understandable reason for such fear: she would have lost any sons she might bear to her employer and his wife. But why did Mary and Cassie have the same horror at possibly having sons? The right outcome, as with the younger daughter and her husband, is to let God and Nature decide; all would-be parents should simply hope and pray for a healthy child, whether a boy or a girl.

4**** .

darklogicdarklogic8 months ago

One star.

It is well written, but the premise is hateful and awful, and the characters are either weak men or evil women. There is no one in this tale worth empathizing with. The women are committing eugenic crimes against men they profess to love, and their only justification is the trauma endured by their maternal ancestor. The one man that learned the story seeks no form of justice for any of this, or for what was done to him. Indeed, he doesn't even feel violated at all. He is decidedly inhuman in his incapacity to feel, and most certainly weak for not caring about how his boundaries and autonomy were violated. He was drugged via sex without information or consent and partially sterilized, as were five generations of men before he entered the picture, and he shrugs about it.

Stop writing stories that justify or understate eugenics.

This is a vile story and a poor showing of good writing talent wasted on bad ideas.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 months ago

weird but creative premise.

ibuguseribuguser7 months ago

You took a totally screwed up premise and turned it into a 5* story. Well done.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon6 months ago

An absolutely, fucked up, convoluted mess. You took what was a shitty story from BG and lit it on fire while throwing it in a dumpster.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Considering GA has admitted in emails that he prefers RAACS and happily ever afters, his cuck fest stories aren't a surprise.

MarkTwineMarkTwine6 months ago

The entire premise of the story was just stupid. It was never explained why a daughter having a boy, expect to the original servant, would be such a horrible thing. The wife Mary also promised over and over that it would be only one night and would never happen again. Did both parents forget that they had two daughters.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

In the original story the mother-in-law says that she and her son-in-law sleep together twice: once the night before his wedding and once on the night before his daughter's. Was that dropped for the sake of the new story or just forgotten? Either way, great writing for a story with s goofy premise.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You run...don't walk away from this crazy family of white trash.

Absolutely no reason to keep this tradition going. Are the women in slavery like the matriarch 6 generations back? Would there be negative consequences if a woman in the family had a son? Is there any logical reason to keep this tradition going? The answer is no.

So...since the premise to keep the tradition going is all gone...no reason to keep fucking the mother in laws. Why none of the daughters didn't bring this fact up to their mothers is the plot hole of all plot holes. Did the young women WANT their husbands fucking their moms?

That's some inbred, white trash, hillbilly shit right there.

Stupid story. And stupid to to try and write a better version of it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not getting why the bride rather than her mother couldn’t provide the potion and suppository treatment to the groom. Not that the rest of it made much sense either.

Lupercal16Lupercal162 months ago

So, the whole tradition started because the family servant/surrogate was afraid of having a son for her employer? Well, that's beyond bonkers to me, personally, but hey, what do I know?

tjreadertjreaderabout 2 months ago

Great ending! Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

I didn't much like BigGuys story when I read it. Not because it's badly written it isn't at all its very good as is this. My issue is with the plot and the manipulation. It was wrong in that story and was wrong in this one. The breaking of the tradition was very good but and its a big huge but if the women in the family can be that manipulative over this then they can be as bad on other things. Mary wasn't but her mum was and I'm sure other women in the family were too. In the original I thought like the MC this was some complicated way of allowing the older women to get some young stud in bed and justify their cheating. Now it appears not only to be that at least for some of them eg Millie but also to deny the man any chance to have a son. I never had the privilege of having a daughter which I would dearly have loved to have but am very happy with my two sons. I'd be enraged to find out I'd been deliberately denied a daughter or son by my wife taking a potion without my knowledge or agreement or consent. Sorry but you just don't do that to people you profess to love. Henry felt he could live with that as did David I'm not sure I could. Brilliant story but it left me feeling a bit sick inside at how twisted that family is. BardnotBard

FoldingFolding6 days ago

Excellent story telling, as usual. You have placed an elephant into the room though. As you inferred the whole mother future SIL business is nothing more than a fuckathon for middle aged women. The elephant is the willful brainwashing generations of women that they should only conceive daughters. What’s up with that? Fix that right now. The other part of this is the chemical alteration to prevent male conception. I have been married to and faithful to just one woman yet discovering she had done this to us would, I’m afraid, end that 57 year long love affair

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgeAnderson@GeorgeAnderson
I hereby grant anyone who wishes it, permission to create derivative works from my stories on Literotica, with two conditions: 1. A link to the original must appear at the top of the derivative work. (If you don't know how to do this, ask the moderator.) 2. Quotations from the...