Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He connected both of the DVD players, and when the computers arrived, he connected them together, and wired them both up as he needed. One was internet capable, via the wireless network in his home, and the other was a standalone. He made sure it had no Wireless networking capability, and then scrammed the Operating system, instead installing a Linux system that encrypted the entire hard drive. While it was loading and wiping the old system, Robert assembled his throne, placing it in the corner of his dreams.

The other packages started arriving, and Robert unpacked them, and filled shelves with an assortment of sex toys so vast that it boggled even his imagination, which was interesting because he had imagined all of this into being.

He unpacked the clothing that arrived, placing each item in it's place. Thongs, G-Strings, bra's, corsets, Lace, satin, silk, every material that feminine wilds used to entice, slut style, sensual, seductive.

The first few outfits hung on a cloths bar in the changing area, Robert had told the carpenters he was going to hang replica period outfits there, and then move the collection around, changing the softer items and displaying them periodically.

Robert fell asleep Wednesday night late, after sorting and setting up the beginnings of a several thousand dollar collection of DVD's on etiquette, and porno. Wildlife videos, and science programs on the nature of the universe. All of it part of the mental identity he hoped to create, or free, from within her. All the visual aids that Sherri would need to become a properly submissive mate, and an elegant lady.

Thursday's mail arrived, and Robert went back over the phone bills. The delivery of Sherri's papers from College had brought him up short. His understanding now much more complete. The papers she had written in law school were astounding. The Registrar had even thoughtfully included an article she had submitted to the schools Law Review, and Robert understood why she was here. She had torpedoed herself with that paper on Constitutional Law. After that, as though deciding to go down with the ship, she had declared full speed ahead, and went on sinking fast. Before that, her grades were very good, top 10% of her class. Afterwards, she had finished not at the bottom, but the Registrar had even helpfully highlighted Sherri's name, just in case he got bored looking down the list of over 500 names that had graduated with her.

Her Phone bills showed she didn't call any number regularly except work. Robert interpreted this to mean she didn't date much, or no man had yet captured her. She was a wild animal, a Tigress who was suddenly mature, and required a very firm hand to control her, to bring her will into submission. No weak man would be able to win her, no pseudo sensitive guy would attract her eye. She was a damsel praying for her knight in shining armor, in reality praying for anyone masculine enough to be considered a Man in her eyes.

Robert knew he could do it, but now wondered if he would have enough time in one weekend to accomplish the task. He knew, if she was allowed to depart before she had submitted to him, surrendered herself to him, she would take the time to rebuild her psyche. That meant it would be a long process to complete, and he may not have enough time in the two years he proposed.

This weekend would be the key. Either she would be his by Sunday night, or she would never be. No pressure he told himself, emotional roller coaster, physical roller coaster, pain, and encouragement. He changed his plans slightly, going to the mall to purchase a Rolex after putting the items to get her there Friday in a Fed Ex box, and giving it to the driver. After looking at the watches, decided no, to bring her here Sunday, that was better, show her the rewards of submission, that was the key.

He returned home, and completed laying out the items, preparing them, attaching the eyebolts and hooks to the table to restrain his tigress. Placing the bench before the stocks so if her legs collapsed, she wouldn't break her neck or suffocate. He knew he would have one advantage over her on Saturday, he would sleep Friday night, he had a couple sleeping pills left, while he doubted she would. The Military worked to get the troops exhausted he knew, because while they are that tired, the individual mental defenses are weakened. Robert checked online and found a program to implement subliminal phrases and words into music. It would scan the music, select the location most suited for the phrase, and insert it so it played lower than the music, and only the subconscious heard it. He placed and tested the pheromone ejector. It would slowly release a stored amount of pheromones into the air, the particular pheromones were targeted for a woman's arousal center.

Robert considered, knowing that both the ejector and the subliminal wouldn't work if he was wrong, they would only work if he was right, and she wanted this without knowing she wanted it. If down in the depths of her soul, she was not a submissive waiting to be released from her bondage of civilization, and introduced into her bondage of love, then the ejector and the subliminal suggestions would be wasted, like eggs thrown at a wall. If she was, it would make his task easier to have these tools. She would be suffering an attack on three fronts, all of them targeting her deepest darkest most locked off section of her brain, where her biological instructions were hard wired, where she waited for him.

Robert knew that retail outlets reduced shoplifting by using subliminal suggestions, knowing that the mostly honest person would decide to remain honest, rejecting the temptation to steal, while the determined criminal would not be swayed. Robert figured with the two pronged attack to overcome her willpower which he now knew would be substantial. Once shattered, the wall would never again grow between him and his future mate, if he remained the masculine male and never gave her reason to doubt his loyalty and love for her.

As Thursday ended for Robert, he was feeling the first pangs of doubt. Wondering if he would be enough to bring her to heel in one weekend. She was far more determined than he had originally suspected, however she had the eyes, and if he was enough man to tame her, once tamed, she would never accept another who was weaker, or shallow ever again.

Sherri went to sleep about the same time Thursday, the bastard hadn't called and asked her for a date, or told her to date. What the fuck she raged. He had her credit card info, which meant he had all her information including her phone number.

Friday she rose, and dressed for Casual Friday, an event she hated. Everyone wore jeans, and pretended they were real people, and weren't office geeks. Tears nearly came to Sherri's eyes, as she checked her hair, she applied a small smear of lipstick, and left it on the counter in her bathroom, as was her habit. She wore so little make up as to wear none most of the time. She really didn't like her co-workers, avoided lunches with them when possible, and never ate with the help, the secretaries and paralegals even though technically she as an associate was hardly above them on the social scale. Well not far above them.

Sherri squared her shoulders, and went to her Lexus, she was starting to think of it as hers, and marveled at it. It was the one really classy thing she had. It was somehow understated, and luxurious. She hadn't done the tacky thing, and left the dealers sticker in the window for everyone to see how much it had cost. She had ignored or avoided questions at work by not flashing the trademarked keys to anyone. She had simply driven it, and loved it. It handled beautifully, was quick, responsive, smooth, and the stereo. She had turned it up loud for "Every Day Is A Winding Road" by Sheryl Crow on the radio on the way home yesterday, and it was wonderful. No distortion was evident although her windows had to be rattling from the volume. She paused and marveled at it, she hesitated, thinking again about the mystery man she knew nothing about, had appeared, saved her ass, and then disappeared.

She had heard nothing from the cops, no follow up, she assumed they were satisfied with the explanation, and who is going to claim a guy driving an Audi is lying. His lawyers would eat them for lunch. She figured he had some real Bulldogs on retainer, people who shouted into the phone threatening to sue the Hyatt if the mysterious Mr. Mason's pillow didn't have the requisite mint on it. She smiled at that thought. He was self assured, confident, and she admitted considering how quickly he had moved on Friday night and Saturday, bold. It's a shame he hadn't called back, apparently he hadn't been too impressed with Sherri, which seemed to be the general consensus of opinion she griped as she got into HER car, and drove to work listening to the radio instead of a CD so she could get traffic reports.

Robert arose later than normal, exercised as usual, and went downstairs to check everything, a few more items, including the bracelet were due to arrive today. The Jeweler had agreed to have it done in two days, and ship it next day air on Thursday. Robert knew the Jeweler had worked late Tuesday, and Wednesday to get it done by Thursday.

Sherri arrived at work, greeted her Secretary Lisa in her usual reserved manner, Lisa was OK, made some mistakes, did a fairly good job. However Sherri couldn't help remember that Lisa was a B rate Secretary, at a firm full of B list people, and she always resented that she Sherri, was here with them, apparently part of that clique.

Sherri read the documents that Lisa had for her on her desk, placed casually, not because it was Friday, but because that was how Lisa always did it. Sherri ground her teeth and forced herself to sit and start to read. She made notes in the spaces available, changes that needed to be made. Sherri attacked the whole pile of redundant back and forth correspondence that made up so much of Legal Work. Write a four page letter restating the clients position without actually saying anything. Sherri understood why so many Lawyers became authors, because they had disciplined minds, and hated the mind numbing drudgery that was a lawyers existence.

The Fed Ex guy arrived around 10:30, and with his usual assortment of document folders, from clients usually, from other lawyers occasionally, there was a fairly large box, one of those shirt box things, for Ms. Chenowith the Receptionist saw. Personal and Confidential, no Personal and Extremely Confidential.

The Receptionist buzzed Lisa on the phone, and let her know Ms. Chenowith had a package and the mail was in as well.

Lisa went to Reception and returned wondering what Ms. Stick up her ass had gotten? Knowing better than to ask Ms. Stick up her ass, Lisa dropped it, and the letters she had typed, and retyped, on Ms. Stick up her asses desk.

Sherri glanced at the box, and assumed it contained some corporations tax records which Sherri would go blind reading. She glanced at the letters and finished explaining to the Client that trips to the Bahamas could be written off as business expenses, but the presence of the family made such trips difficult to justify in case of an audit. The bastard had actually asked her if it would be better to take his Secretary, or perhaps one of the file clerks? Sherri had advised him to consider what kind of business was going on, a convention perhaps, which he could point to and say he was at, that would be helpful to justify the deduction.

Sherri rubbed her temples, and once again cursed those bastard men. She rose and went to the washroom, and then looked at herself in the mirror. She wasn't bad looking she decided, average at best she thought with the overcritical eye that most women have. C-cup breasts, and loose fitting clothing which made up her wardrobe. She was rather self conscious of her body, and had been since her childhood. She said she didn't look too bad, and heard her Grandmothers voice, which was her inner voice telling her she was a dirty little slut. Sherri felt shame well inside her, and washed her hands and returned to her crappy job, and her crappy life.

Sherri read the letters, made more corrections, one she was sure Lisa had skipped entirely, and put the documents back on Lisa's desk. More correspondence tennis. 15 Love, your serve she told herself as she dropped the ones needing correction and the two she had consented to sign on Lisa's desk.

Returning to her own desk, she sat and picked up the Fed Ex box, and glanced at the return address. Color drained from her face and her heart didn't skip a beat, it stopped entirely for about ten seconds. Then it pounded out again, rushing blood to the places it needed to go.

Lisa saw this and was surprised, that was shock she thought, and wondered what the box was all about. Whatever Lisa told herself deciding that Ms. Stick up her ass could deal with it herself.

Sherri glanced up guiltily. Robert Mason, he had sent this to her. Sherri worried about what would be in it. She decided that not opening it would be worse, make people suspicious, and that would be bad. She opened it, and took an item about the size of a PDA out, attached to a Suction cup bracket. What the hell, Oh, it's a GPS, she realized, remembering when she had looked at them in the mall, and dreamed of driving somewhere, away from here.

Inside was a handwritten note, and it said.

"If you would do as I ask, please join me for dinner at 6:30 tonight, the GPS will help guide you to me." and was signed Robert.

Sherri recognized the subtle words, do as I ask. She had promised to do as he asked, but it was Casual Friday, and she was wearing Jeans and a Polo shirt. She needed time to dress up for a date. She would call and reschedule the date, there was a number on the note too. She dialed it on her cell phone so it wouldn't end up on her call log.

"Yes Sherri" the phone was answered.

"Hi, I got the package, and thanks for the GPS, but 6:30 is going to be kind of tough, I have a meeting you see." Sherri decided to be blunt and businesslike.

"That's fine, make it as soon as you can after work, We can do drinks after dinner if you like" said the confident voice of Robert.

"Well I would need some time, say 7:30 or even 8." Sherri continued the lie about the meeting.

"Sherri, cut the crap, be her by 6:30, or 6:45." the voice was suddenly colder more demanding.

Sherri shivered, she knew what he had, and he was demanding she arrive straight from work.

"Fine, I'll see you then." Sherri hung up.

Robert smiled, she had done as he expected, try to delay, put it off, be reasonable and she will come later, when SHE wants.

He checked on dinner plans with Suzanne, and she understood what he wanted, he thanked her, and thanked Carmen for her great work and tolerance this week.

Robert went up to his office, and read again the paper that torpedoed Sherri's career. It was very well researched, and well thought out he believed. It also matched his own somewhat less educated opinion. The Status quo would indeed have been outraged. Robert could imagine what it was like, her Professors asking her if she, the student, had any other opinions about how this was wrong, or that had been decided incorrectly by the giants of the legal history. She had spent the next 18 months being ridiculed, mocked, and belittled. Each class must have been hell on it's own, and added to days filled with such classes.

Robert reviewed his estimates. 5'7" and about 135lbs. Good and still young enough to be solid. Exercise would help that, replace soft with toned muscle. C cup tits, decent, hell he corrected, a nice ass of what he had seen. Apparently self conscious judging from the way she moved and stood and sat. Not ladylike, more like a college kid trying to find something comfortable. Dark blond hair, not dirty blond, more that nice mix of light brown, and blond, that seemed perfect with her fair complexion. It was the eyes he decided. The light brown eyes, almost hazel, that he loved. He had loved those eyes.

He prepared a package, and put a pre-paid postage label on it. Priority Mail, with the Police Department as the addressee. Good, that is done. Put that away for now, we will need it tomorrow. It will push the panic further, and he needed to push it further. Drive it home, and drive it hard. Shock her, and then relent.

Hard, Soft, Hard, Reasonable, Hard, Compassionate.

He programmed the music player with the Subliminal Words he needed. He picked several, and rated them in priority order. He then set the priority scale and began to record the words and phrases.

Into a high quality digital microphone, he said the following. "Obey, Submit, Conform, Love your Master, Obey Your Master, Submit to Your Master"

He checked, and the computer liked the quality. He placed lower priority ones next, they would be played less, and since he knew they were there, they wouldn't affect him. Funny thing about programming, when you are aware it's happening, you don't get programmed. When you are determined to do something, all the programming in the world telling you to take the opposite action is wasted. It will only work if she has the desire inside her, the desire to serve, to obey, and to submit. It's important to keep them off balance, unsure, and exhausted until that desire is opened outwards.

The lower priority commands were "Accept his gift. You are beautiful, accept his love, open your heart, open your mind."

Robert checked, yep those were fine too. Next he made a mental note reading them to make sure to use them verbally, a two pronged attack to lower her walls, to overcome them in one weekend. It was a shame that hypnosis wasn't nearly as effective as people believed, otherwise he would have considered that.

No, it was going to be the hard way, and he suspected she wouldn't have it any other way.

Robert went up and looked at his watch, the ladies would be leaving soon, and he checked Sherri's room again, making sure it was right. It was and he knew it, he had checked it twice. He had asked Carmen to work on it, to frill it up, make it comfortable for a woman. Robert then showered, shaved, and dressed casually, to make sure not to overbear the already self conscious feelings that Sherri was suffering, and then he went to his office, and re-read many of her papers. He was hoping to glean one or two more insights into her, though he suspected the pile was nearly consumed. He placed them in a box at 6pm, setting them aside. He took the receipts, and the bills of lading, which were stapled to the appropriate Bill from the online store, and put them in a Legal sized accordion folder, a big expanding one, and they nearly didn't fit.

Robert sat back, and waited, calming his mind, calming his torment, and waiting with his accustomed patience for his love to arrive.

Sherri on the other hand was not calm, nor was she in any way relaxed. Her meeting with Carl was brief, he was excited about a potential new client, who had asked for the firm to look over a proposal, and do a cost benefit study, and Carl had the file here. He intended to study it over the weekend and get cracking first thing Monday on it. Sherri translated, as the most recent attorney hired, she would get the fun of crunching numbers and write it up next week, and then Carl would re-write, probably verbatim, and sign his illustrious name to it.

Sherri was out of work on time for a Friday, that meant 5:45 pm. She plugged her new GPS in, and turned it on. It took a minute to "see" the satellites, and Sherri had no idea how it worked, just that it was supposed to work really well. It then asked where she wanted to go. She checked her options, under "my favorites" there was only two entries. Her own home address, and Roberts. It was listed simply as Robert. Her home was listed as "my house". Sherri picked Roberts house, and then waited while the little computer thought about this, and a few seconds later told her to start driving. A small display in the corner told her that she should arrive by 6:20pm, and Sherri figured that meant 6:30 with traffic. An annoying female voice chatted to her the entire way, telling her to drive, turn here, exit there, bear left over here, and watch for merging traffic a couple of times. Sherri wanted to slap the damn thing and make it shut up, but didn't know the way yet, so she endured the GPS telling her how to drive.