Family Tradition of Bondage Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherri drove up in her week old Lexus and wondered if she would have time to wash and wax it. It was dusty, and needed a wash, but she hadn't had time yet. She was told she was arriving and her destination was on the Right. Sherri looked and found the driveway where the computer voice said it was. The computer then reminded Sherri that this was her Destination, and Sherri told it to shut up, and then turned it off. She took a deep breath, and started up the driveway. She couldn't see the house yet, and as she came around a bend in the road, no a bend in the driveway she thought, it was suddenly there. It was breathtaking. An older house, obviously recently redone, and wonderful. About 5000 or perhaps 6000 square feet, perhaps five bedrooms, probably huge ones, on the second floor. Kind of a Cottage look, but much larger.

She parked and got out of the car, looking around. The landscaping was very nice, not picture perfect, more like you expect from a home, and Sherri figured he spent more on his landscaping in a week than Sherri paid the neighborhood kids to mow her lawn all year.

Sherri approached the door, and searched for the doorbell. She found it and pushed the button. It wasn't concealed, it's just that she was kind of overwhelmed. Robert appeared in less than a minute and opening the door, gestured her in.

Robert said "Welcome to my home, please come in, and make yourself comfortable. Would you like a drink before dinner? If it's not too complicated, I can try and make it, no promises on how expertly I may make it."

Sherri replied "No, thanks, well maybe a Glass of wine, if you have a nice White that is."

Robert ducked behind a wall and re-appeared in a minute or two as Sherri stood in the Living room, she assumed that is what it was. It had comfortable furniture, expensive and comfortable, some nice art pieces. No splash of red on a white canvas, pictures that looked like things. Nothing strange, a house in a field, a small valley with towering mountains, a sea side landscape. A Remingtonesque piece of a man riding a bucking bronco horse.

Sherri took the glass and resolved to be polite, and find out what he thought was going on.

"Is the car doing OK? I checked with Mabel, and she said the Pink slip should be at your house in another day or two. She is trying to rush it." Robert told her sitting with a low glass with Whiskey in it holding the ice up.

"Yes, it's great, I called Mabel on Saturday to thank her, and was trying to find you to thank you for it. I really appreciate it, it handles beautifully." said Sherri who honestly loved the way the car drove.

Robert nodded, "Great to hear, listen, Dinner is Roasted Chicken, steamed vegetables, new potatoes, and a parfait for desert. I also believe there is a salad. Suzanne prepared and now that she has left for the weekend, I can also tell you that I whipped up some Honey Mustard, which Suzanne swears is the work of the Devil, and personally I like Ketchup on potatoes which I have heard is akin to blasphemy to a chef." he said easily.

Sherri laughed and said "I love Honey mustard, never knew anyone who whipped it up themselves."

They chatted for a while, and then Robert took them into the dining room, and it was laid out perfectly, thanks to Carmen according to Robert.

The small talk during dinner became more and more strained as Sherri became more uncomfortable. Her resentment at being summoned this way really bothered her, and if he was telling the truth, and the dinner was essentially prepared, and waiting only to be warmed and served, he could easily have relented on the time, he hadn't and that really annoyed her.

Finally as the dinner ended, Sherri decided to address this issue that was bothering her. "Robert, thank you for the dinner, however I was wondering about the preemptory nature of the invitation." she wiped her mouth, placing her napkin on the plate. "Am I to expect that all future invitations will be so summary and short notice?"

Robert sat back and sipped a cup of coffee studying her. As he set the cup down, he began "No I don't think so, in fact, the future looks to be changing for you Sherri." he wiped his own mouth and then said to her "Would you like to discuss this in the Living Room? Or would you rather tour the house first?"

Sherri didn't like the way he had told her about her future changing. Like it was a fait accompli, it was already done. The sun had risen, and the future had changed. "Perhaps we should discuss it, afterwards we can view the house if you like." If she was a cat, her back would have been up, her tail would be bushy, and her teeth would have been bared at her host. There was only cold resolve in her voice.

Sheri walked to the Living Room trying to control her anger. OK, he was cute, about 6' she guessed, powerful at a very fit 195 or so she decided. Dark hair cut short, instead of the sprayed to within an inch of it's life styles that men in business usually liked. Intelligent brown eyes that she would have bet missed nothing. He would have been charming, and the night would have been enjoyable if she had only gotten a little more notice about the date, and had time to change after work.

She sat on the couch, and Robert after asking about an after dinner drink, she declined. She had the same White Wine, a very nice one she admitted, during dinner, and didn't want any more booze to cloud her mind.

Robert sat, and smiled like he had eaten the cat who ate the canary again. A large and confident smile. He could be annoying with that Sherri decided.

"OK, I see you are determined to get right to business, about what I expected from you this evening." said Robert.

Sherri's eyebrows went up in mild surprise. He had expected that, she wondered if he was bullshitting her or what.

"Well I guess it's better to know where you stand, and you can understand my curiosity can't you?" said Sherry. Translation, what are you thinking I am going to do?

"Sherri, that is an interesting phrase." Robert produced a file folder from the drawer of the small table next to him. He opened it and placed two pages before her.

Sherri read the document quickly, her lawyers mind shocked into a complete freeze. She read the first part several times.

The document read.

"This memorandum is an agreement of a moral, and even of a blackmail nature. Obviously it can not be upheld in a court of law, however it does lay out the basic requirements in the matter of Sherri Samantha Chenowith's service to Robert Mason.

Sherri agrees to be his slave, his property, his plaything for two years.

In return, Robert Louis Mason agrees to present to Sherri all copies of documents, and any other evidence which he may have gathered, including video and Sherri's former car, the yellow Kia.

Sherri agrees to follow all instructions, commands, and suggestions to the best of her ability

Robert agrees not to require Sherri to perform sexual acts of any nature with others except Robert.

Sherri agrees that for the duration of this agreement, she is the property of, and without any rights in the complete control of her Master Robert.

Robert agrees not to interfere with, nor prohibit, nor prevent Sherri from continuing her career and employment. It is the intention of this agreement to advance Sherri's career, not destroy it.

This agreement includes any and all activities during the 24 hours of a day, and each day of the week.

Details of this agreement will be worked out, which is defined as Sherri being informed of her responsibilities in detail, and her performance of them in as timely a manner as is possible."

Sherri read the document, and listened to Robert say that her service technically starts tomorrow morning, but he was going to go ahead and start the two years from today's date, since she had arrived at his command today.

Tears started, rage swelled, this was insane. "Your crazy, I'm not doing this, no way in hell".

"Sherri, you shouldn't be so positive just yet, after all, the reason I am giving you until tomorrow morning to report is so you can consider your situation." said Robert

"I know my situation, and it's not this." said Sherri with volume and anger in her voice.

"Then you don't know your situation." said Robert calmly. "Perhaps you should allow me to describe it for you."

"Describe away, I want to hear how you think I am going to do this" said Sherri pointing at the documents.

"Simple, if you don't agree, and arrive as instructed in the morning, I will leave within five minutes later and drive to the post office. I will personally mail a packet to the police, which will contain all documents and video I have obtained. They will receive it Monday Morning, examine it, find it to be genuine, and probably ask a Judge for a warrant by 2pm. If they double check everything, including the location of the Kia, which is in storage, then it would take them no more than a day, and your life comes to an end at that time." Robert sighed shaking his head regretfully.

"If you plead innocent against that bundle of evidence, you would be found guilty, and sentenced to 20 years, the maximum allowable, and if you plead guilty, in a plea bargain agreement, you would get perhaps 10 years." Robert shrugged "If you run to the police, taking this document with you, and tell them I am blackmailing you, and confess to your other crimes, you would still be in Prison at least twice as long as I would, because I have lawyers which would fight every bit of the process, and finally convince the District Attorney to accept a few months at a very minimum security facility. You know, those prisons intended for us white collar criminals. While you would be at the State Prison Women's Facility, and instead of my property for 2 years, you would be some biker chick gang's bitch for 10 to 20. After my contract has expired, you are free to go back to your life, and with your career and earnings moving forward with the additional bonus of all your debt being taken care of."

Robert shifted his legs, and crossed them. "I have already taken the liberty of paying off your student loans in anticipation of your acceptance of this situation." he finished

Sherri sat and shook her head, knowing he was telling her the truth, it would pretty much go as he had said. "No, I won't do it" she said. She noticed and she knew that Bastard did too, that her voice was much smaller and weaker. Suddenly her anger flared "You son of a bitch, you bastard, you sick fucking pig." she raged.

Robert didn't react at all, and that infuriated Sherri that much more, she leapt to her feet and slapped him across the face. Her hand stung and she saw only minimal reaction from him. His face jerked slightly, and he smiled at her.

"Feel better? Fine, now tomorrow morning, you will arrive her at 9:45am. I want you to wear something nice, a pantsuit or some such thing. Slacks, and a blouse. Try to dress up for me, take the effort to show me some respect" Robert told her with a growing red spot on his cheek.

Sherri wanted to hit him, and keep on hitting him, and pound him to death. She was enraged, furious, and she was truly trapped. He didn't have to say that a copy was in a safe location, where there was a lawyer or something who would open an envelope if he was killed. She knew that is what he had done. "Slimy son of a bitch" she raged again.

Robert sighed, and spoke slowly, with great patience and with the knowledge he was in complete control. "Sherri this is useless, why don't you go home, take some time, think it through, make your decision and either I will see you in the morning, or likely we will be testifying against each other in court." he handed her an envelope a large one packed with papers "Please take this, as it is everything the police will receive on Monday if you fail to appear."

Sherri's eyes filled with tears as she turned to go.

Robert called to her back "Please drive carefully, it might be difficult to clean up another accident Sherri"

Sherri hesitated, and collapsed in on herself as she walked to the Lexus, the car she had only so recently decided she really loved.

She drove out of there, and headed home. She quickly found she was lost, not driving with her mind, trying to think. Gritting her teeth she turned on the damn GPS and it's damn annoying voice. It powered up, and started looking for it's satellites. Sherri watched it and as she was at a stop light she didn't know, it asked where she wanted to go. She selected "My house" from the list of options, and after a couple seconds, it began speaking and told her where to go.

She arrived home, having learned a couple new streets thanks to the damn annoying "turn here" voice, and she realized he had given it to her with her home programmed in for that reason, he knew she would need help to get home. She turned it off, and sat thinking for a while in the car. She walked to her door, tears in her eyes, and managed to get inside before she collapsed on the floor and wailed her anguish to the heavens. She laid down and cried and screamed "NO" several times.

An hour later, she was cried out, and ready to think. There had to be something she could do, something that didn't involve going to prison. She considered, and she wondered. She opened the envelope, there was a DVD, and she looked at the printouts from a computer. Her credit card record, a statement from Robert swearing he wasn't with her as stated, and had tried to blackmail her. A narrative of the Video with information on the original memory chips location, apparently with her car in storage, the exact location was known to Robert and an attorney and would be released from the Attorney by presenting him with a letter.

It was all very neat, very organized, and completely boxed her in.

She had a choice to make she realized, either do as he says, or go to prison. A sudden mental image of herself in Law School working fast food for grocery money "Do you want fries with that?" to kids younger than she, and obviously dumber than she was. She would be lucky to get a job like that with the way that they were declaring that former convicts couldn't work in this industry or that industry.

Sherri cried some more, and paced the house coming up with one plan after another, and each one was worse than the one before. She didn't know any thieves or murders who could do all the work she needed done in one night. She couldn't do it, she knew that, she couldn't murder someone, she had killed someone, but that was an accident, and even Robert knew it.

Sherri paced and considered, run to Mexico? No extradition from there, and what could she do in Mexico? She could link up with a drug lord and be his throwaway whore. Great plan there Sherri her mind raged filled with sarcasm.

Finally at 2am, she was down to abduction by either aliens, or a motorcycle gang, both of which would be worse than the drug lord she assumed.

She sat and cried some more, she was going to do it, she was going to be his servant, she was going to go and be his slave.

Robert on the other hand cleaned the table, and started the dishwasher. He watched some mindless television, and then taking one last look around the dungeon. It was perfect. From the left of the stairs, you found yourself in the changing area. Where her clothing would be stored, until she was allowed to move them upstairs. There was a full length mirror, and the usual items needed for a woman to prepare herself for the world including make up, and perfume. The shower was next continuing along the wall, it sat, looking half finished, but perfect for his needs. No door, as she wouldn't need the privacy, and would not need the door, she wouldn't be allowed the privacy he corrected himself. Now you reached the corner and turning to your right you found the toilet was next, and again, no walls, only a thin Japanese style screen to mask the view from without.

Along the wall, with a few pieces of erotic art, drawings and pictures of women, in bondage of course. The table was next, and it was perfect. It ended just about waist high, rough in appearance, sturdy enough for an elephant to sit on, it would take her weight, and his, just fine. The hooks and snap links were ready. The stocks were next to the table, and the wall contained a shelf where various items to be used on the victim could be stored. The stocks he saw were also perfect. Dark, sinister, fear inducing. The Bench he had seen a need for was there. It would work, placed along the waist of the victim, it would support her weight easily, and prevent her from passing out and breaking her neck during the treatments. Along the same wall an anachronism. The Entertainment area, where there was a couch, a throw rug, big one, shelves of DVD's and a big screen TV which was tied into two separate DVD players, and both computers. He could access any of the devices in a second with the remote, and could sit on the couch and bring up information on the computer with the wireless keyboard with it's built in touch pad for controlling the mouse.

This had the same amount of space as the other end for changing, and after you left the entertainment area, it's computers, and a good all in one printer which would print color pictures very well, you entered the base of the T. An area about half as long as the rest of the Basement was. It was awesome. It was perfect, and it was much different than the one he had been trained in. That one had been a temporary he knew, this was possibly temporary, but he held out hope that it would be permanent.

He set the lights as he wanted them tomorrow morning, and then he walked upstairs, took a sleeping pill, and relaxed into sleep just after 9pm. He wanted the pill completely out of his system by 9am, and figured the extra few hours would be needed for that.

Sherri was now trying to figure out how to negotiate some concessions. Her mind raced as she decided what to talk him out of.

She slept for four hours and was awake and in a mixed depression and panic. She showered, and started to shave her legs, and then said fuck him, I'm not doing it. She dressed in her usual underwear, plain white. She had one set of colored underwear, light pink, but they were all the same style. Bikini, well sort of with wide hip bands. What would be called granny panties.

She reached for the type of clothing she wore to work, a pant suit, and hesitated. No, damn him, I won't. Deciding that she had to do what he said, but would do the bare minimum, dressed in her most comfortable and baggiest pair of jeans and a sweat shirt over a t-shirt.

Fuck him, dress up for him? Kiss my ass you fucking pig.

She grabbed the keys for her Lexus, the one he had given her part of her mind whispered. She left her house at 9am.

Robert was up and showered, re-reading her dissertation on Legal history. It was good, not as good as her constitutional law paper, but good. It was obvious he thought, she was really beaten down by the time she wrote this, and he could well imagine her fatigue at the two year battle she had just fought.

Robert stood and went downstairs, leaving her papers on his desk, he poured a cup of coffee and sipped it waiting, patiently, for his slave to arrive.

At 9:36, Sherri arrived, and tears had clouded her vision most of the way. The GPS got her to the right location, and in time she noticed. She sat and cried for a few minutes, checking her watch, and then got out of her car, and walked to the door like she was going to her execution. She rang the bell and glanced at her watch. She was on time to be his slave.