Family Tradition Pt. 03

Story Info
More spanking and caning.
4.8k words
6.9k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 01/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DorsetP
DorsetP
93 Followers

On Sunday morning, I prepared a simple breakfast and noticed that my mother sat down to eat with great care. I did the same as my bottom still bore the marks from yesterday. I had taken great pleasure inspecting the damage in the shower earlier.

When we were all gathered my husband asked my mother, "Do you have your journal for me to read?"

"Yes, here it is, I hope it meets with your approval."

David opened the book and read its contents out loud, much to my mother's embarrassment.

"For the first time in many years, I am sitting on a very sore bottom. I was secured to the spanking bench and given fourteen strokes of the cane. It was very hard to take, and I tried not to shout out. Now I am starting to feel the lovely tingle that follows punishment. I hope it will not be too long before I bare my bottom again. It was very exciting watching Olivia being punished; I think she will become a devoted spanker."

David closed the book. "You are a very naughty woman."

After breakfast I drove my mother home, we arranged to go for lunch the next day and I chose to revisit the restaurant we went to on Friday. I did not tell my mother, but I hoped the same waitress was going to be there. I sensed she had more than a passing interest in spanking by the way she hung around our table, although I was not sure why I wanted to see her again or what would come out of any meeting.

The rest of Sunday was spent clearing the house. We managed to achieve nearly as much in one day as I had in the previous week. David went off to work on Monday and I met my mother for lunch. As I entered the restaurant, I noticed the waitress was there and she gave me a warm smile of greeting. My mother arrived in a taxi, and we soon ordered light snacks. Inevitably the conversation turned to spanking, we both agreed the weekend had been exciting and that we should repeat it if possible.

I then asked, "So tell me more about how you got into spanking, it is a strange thing to enjoy?"

Mother then went on to describe her interest. It started in the sixth form at boarding school.

Schools in her day were very different places. Her school believed in corporal punishment. At any one time, there were usually two or three members of the stripy bottom club in any class. Stripy bottoms were subject to close inspection in the showers or the dormitories in the evenings. My mother ended her reminiscences with.

"Of course, if you have a close friend, she would apply cold cream to your bottom and kiss everything better."

"Did you have such a friend?"

"Yes, Rachel Smith was my best friend and for a time my lover."

This shocked me to the core. "Your lover?"

"Please remember we were adults with no release for our sexual energy, what did you expect? When I left school, I met your father and he took over punishment duties and of course the aftercare."

"Did you ever spank Daddy?" Again, here was another sentence I never thought I would utter.

"Sometimes, mostly he punished me, but I have wielded cane in anger, and very satisfying it is too."

I was struggling to take this all in. I was seeing a very different side of my mother that I never knew.

"Don't look so shocked, anyone would think your generation invented the word lesbian. It has always been there; it is just more open these days. As for spanking that is as old as time."

"Would you say you are a lesbian then?"

"No not now but at the time it worked for Rachal and me, have you ever tried?"

I was tempted to lie but decided to share the trust. "I did have a very brief fling at Uni, but that was a long time ago."

"There you are. You know the pleasures of another woman. It did you no harm."

She was right although it was a long time ago at the time it was very pleasurable, and I have fond memories of that time.

This closed the subject and the rest of lunch passed with more mundane chit-chat. Once again, I noticed the waitress was always close to our table. When Mother excused herself to visit the loo she came over and looking rather embarrassed stood next to the table.

"Are you OK, I asked?"

"Yes, it's just that I could not help overhearing some of your conversation and wondered if we could meet sometime and have a chat." She said this all in a rush and went red all at the same time.

I looked at her, she was in her late twenties attractive in a plain way, and she was clearly very uncomfortable having this conversation.

"Are you asking to meet to talk about spanking?" I decided that being forthright would be the best plan here.

"Yes."

I felt a rush of excitement, "OK if you give me your number I will call you later."

"Thank you, it would be lovely to talk." With this, she slipped away.

As we were leaving she passed me a piece of paper on which was written a mobile number.

On the drive home, I wondered once again what had come over me. Here I was thinking about meeting a virtual stranger to discuss spanking. As a distraction, I decided I would throw myself into clearing the garage and decide what to do about the waitress question later.

The garage was going to be a massive job. It was filled to the rafters with junk. I worked methodically from the front of the garage deciding what was worth keeping. The pile of junk grew far faster than the keep pile. I lifted another dust sheet and uncovered two old school desks. They looked to be in good condition, and I immediately thought of a scenario in which they could be used. In my mind's eye, I imagined someone draped over the desk as they became the latest member of the stripy bottom club. Rather than imagining myself in this position, I pictured the waitress offering her bottom to my cane. This thought triggered excitement down below. It also answered the question of whether I was going to meet up with my new friend.

I phoned the number I had been given and after a couple of rings, my call was answered. "Hi, it is Olivia, we met at lunchtime."

"Olivia great to hear from you, I'm Jessica. I would love to meet up. Is that possible?"

I was not sure what to say at this point, but inspiration struck me. "Yes, I think we do need to meet to discuss how to deal with your eavesdropping. Do you agree this should be addressed?"

There was an intake of breath and a pause. Had I overstepped the mark? Had I misread the situation? But then. "Yes, it was very naughty is me. We definitely need to address and redress the situation."

I felt both relief and excitement at the same time. We quickly agreed to meet at a coffee shop in the centre of town on Thursday. I was extremely excited.

David came home that evening stressed about work. He was responsible for an exhibition taking place next week in Manchester. Everything that could go wrong had gone wrong, so he needed to travel up north for the weekend to sort everything out in time for the opening on Monday. I was disappointed for him, but I did feel a bit guilty that it left the coast clear if I wanted to meet Jessica.

Thursday morning saw me rushing into town. Jessica and I arrived at the coffee shop at the same time and found a quiet corner. Initially, the conversation was hard to get going but quickly we found ourselves relaxing in each other's company and we were soon laughing and telling stories about our lives. Jessica was 31 years old. She had recently moved back with her parents after the job she was doing in London fell through. She was waitressing to fill the time until she could find a more suitable position. Eventually, the subject of spanking came up. I told her about the house, the canes, the spanking bench, and the school desks. I also told her mother and I had been caned by David.

I then asked. "So how did you get into spanking?"

Jessica gave a big smile. "It has been a few years, but I used to have a girlfriend and we played spanking games to spice up our love life. She would invent scenarios like a schoolgirl truant, the thieving maid, and I of course would be the naughty party and be punished for it. It was never brutal or anything horrid, but I usually ended up with a sore bottom."

I was taken aback by the lesbian reference although excited at the same time. "What happened why did you stop?"

"She moved away for work, and we drifted apart, she met someone else, it was sad at the time. I enjoyed the games but overhearing you last week brought it all back."

"So, what should happen to an eavesdropping waitress?"

"She should be stripped naked and put over her mistress's knee and severely spanked."

My pussy pulsed with excitement. Could I be her mistress? Would I like to smack her bottom? The answer was yes, I would love to live out that fantasy. David also entered my thoughts what would he think? Then I had thoughts of my mother's stripy bottom club.

"Would you like to spank me?" Jessica looked at me and smiled.

This was the moment of truth, of course, I could have just politely refused. Instead, I took Jessica's hand and relied. "You do deserve a sore bottom and although I have never done this before I would love to put you over my knee."

We both smiled at each other and ended up laughing, this is not a conversation you have every day, sadly.

"When can we do it?" Jessica asked.

"Now if you like, no one is at my house, and your bottom is long overdue a spanking."

"Wow, really that would be great."

I drove Jessicaa home, she had caught the bus into town, and I promised her a lift back later.

As we drove my nervousness rose again, but the excitement was winning. Jessica was great company, and we were very relaxed in each other's company. Once we got home, I showed her around she marvelled over the spanking bench.

"I would love to be secured over that. It looks so exciting." She handled the canes and the tawse. "I am so excited." she beamed at me.

I decided to take charge. "That is the spare room, you will get undressed in there. I wish you naked standing in the corner of the dining room in five minutes. It is past time for your naughty bottom to be spanked."

"Yes Mistress, oh please not too hard." Even as Jessica said this, I could tell she was excited for this to happen.

Five minutes later Jessica entered the dining room, she stood before me. I took in her nakedness; she had a fuller figure than mine. Although she was very attractive. I was surprised to see her pussy was shaved. "In which corner would you like me to stand?"

I pointed to the corner by the door, "I will give you a few minutes to think about your forthcoming punishment. Hands on head please."

She did as I had requested, and I felt a sense of power and excitement. I looked at the bottom being displayed to me. It cried out to be spanked. Two generous buttocks with a deep cleft between them. I wondered if I would explore that cleft and Jessica's other charms. I thought back to my only lesbian experience, I had enjoyed it at the time. What would I do now?

"Red bottom time, come lie over my lap."

Jessica turned and smiled. It was a nervous smile, but she did as I had requested and got herself into position. Her bottom is now ready for punishment. My mouth had gone dry, and my heart was hammering in my chest, but my pussy was swollen and excited by the prospect that lay before me.

"It is a family tradition in this house that you will maintain control under discipline. I demand the same. You will not reach back to protect your bottom you will keep your bottom presented for punishment and you will not make any undue noise. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," a voice from near my feet spoke.

"Then we shall begin." With this, I landed the first smack firmly on her right buttock. It wobbled beautifully and Jessica let out a small ouch and a pink imprint of my fingers appeared on her bottom. I only felt a sense of great power and control, the second smack landed on her left buttock.

I repeated the process and soon got into a rhythm. Right then left. Jessica got into a rhythm of ouchs and jerking her legs. Her bottom went from pink to red. Eventually, I stopped. "How does that feel?"

It was a stupid question, but Jessica did answer. "Sore."

"Well, naughty girls deserve sore bottoms, and they also deserve sore thighs."

"Oh no, please." I heard the cry from her just as my first smack landed on her right thigh. I delivered ten slaps on each thigh before announcing. "That will do for now."

Jessica stayed in position. "You were very brave, well done."

"Thank you I am forgiven for eavesdropping now?"

"For today yes. In my Mother's Day, you would have also been given a stripy bottom."

"Do I deserve a stripy bottom?"

"I think you probably do."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I am home alone on Saturday night; we could meet then?"

"I will have to get out of work but yes, please. Also, Mistress used to rub cream into my bottom when I had been punished. It really helps."

This was the invitation to touch her sexually. I put my hand on her very hot bottom and rubbed gently. "Let me go and get some, come with me and lie on the spare bed."

She went to the spare room and I ran to get some skin cream from my bedroom; Jessica was lying on the bed bottom uppermost with her legs slightly parted. I could not help but see her arousal. It matched my own. I put a generous amount of cream onto my hand and gently rubbed it into her bottom, Jessica gave a series of moans of pleasure. I am not sure if I moaned but I was feeling the same. My fingers did start to stray from her bottom to her pussy which was awash with her excitement.

It did not take long for Jessica to reach her orgasm. She rolled over and beckoned me to lay next to her on the bed. "Would you like me to do the same for you?"

"Not today, probably on Saturday. It is a lot to process now. You are beautiful and I enjoyed spanking you and the rest. Let us experiment more on Saturday."

"No worries, you need to be ready. Take whatever time need." She gently kissed me on my forehead.

"Why do you shave yourself down there?" I asked.

"Do you like it; my old girlfriend liked me shaved and I have kept it up. I am so used to it now."

"It looks great I have been thinking of doing the same."

"I could do it for you if you wish?"

"Again, let me think about it."

"Sure of course. I will bring my stuff on Saturday if you want, we can do it then. But no worries if not."

We lay there for another thirty minutes; Jessica was naked and me fully clothed.

Conversation was easy and I was very comfortable in her company. Eventually, I drove her home promising to pick her up on Saturday. As she got out of the car. I said, "You can stay over on Saturday we can have something to eat and share a bottle of wine."

"That would be lovely, I am looking forward to it already. Will I get my membership to the stripy bottom club?" She said with a huge smile.

"Definitely."

That evening, I went to bed early surfed the web, and read many spanking stories. Some were not to my taste at all. However, I read some great stories and got many ideas that I would use in the future. During my reading, my fingers found themselves very busy.

On Friday I went into town and headed to one of the large clothing store chains. I wanted a pair of tight leather gloves. When spanking Jessica although I wanted her to have a sore bottom, I did not want the same to happen to my hand. I found a pair of very tight, black leather gloves that would serve the purpose beautifully.

Next, I headed back to the equestrian shop I had visited previously. I spent a lot of time choosing but eventually, I selected a riding crop with a large leather tab on the end. I was looking forward to using it for real. I did briefly wonder how many of the riding crops they sold were never used on a horse. I guess a sizeable percentage.

I spoke to David every day he still sounded stressed and now said he needed to be away until Wednesday it looked like the exhibition would successfully go ahead but he wanted to stay throughout just to make sure.

The early part of Friday evening was spent practicing caning a pillow over the spanking bench. The rest of the time I spent reading spanking stories. I was excited about Saturday.

In the shower before picking up Jessica I ran my hands through my pubic bush, although I am not very hairy, I could not imagine myself being shaved. Having looked at many naughty pictures and stories over the last few days, I knew many women took the choice of shaving. I was excited at the prospect. I put a one-pot casserole in the oven, I did not want any complicated cooking to get in the way of passion.

I picked up Jessica she looked lovely in a light summer dress. I asked if she was looking forward to the evening and she confirmed she was as excited as I was.

When we arrived home, I asked if she wanted a drink.

"It depends if you want me to shave you, I will pass on the drink for now. If not, I will have a G & T."

This was the moment, "Yes, I would like you to shave me. I have been doing some reading and most Mistresses seem to shave."

"Oh lovely, I want a clear head to do it properly. Shall we go to the bathroom?"

A few minutes later I was naked from the waist down sitting on a towel on the closed toilet seat with my legs spread apart. Jessica was kneeling on the floor before me. I could not remember being this naked and exposed in front of another woman. My pussy was excited by the prospect.

Jessica had a bowl of warm water and she had brought a razor and shaving foam with her. Silence fell as she first trimmed my pubes right back with scissors before working the foam into the remaining hair. Then as she started using the razor I heard her mumble, "Beautiful" then, "Perfect" and she continued with a series of lovely words. It was like she was having a conversation with my pussy. Throughout her fingers gently played and spread my pussy it was causing me to get very excited. Finally, she was satisfied and leaned down and kissed my pussy.

"That is the front door done, I need to do the back door. Turn around, legs apart, and bend over."

"I thought I was supposed to say that to you?"

Jessica smiled, "Later."

I did as asked and pushed my bottom out. Jessica asked me to hold my buttocks apart for her. I felt so exposed and so turned on at the same time. The shaving process was repeated with Jessica's fingers playing with my anus. I have never tried any form of anal sex, but this teasing was far from horrifying.

"All done," Jessica announced and placed a kiss on my bottom hole.

"That was very naughty", I scolded. "You should be punished for that."

"Oh, I hope so."

I looked at myself in the mirror and what a transformation. I ran my hands over my smooth pussy and loved the new feeling.

"Do you like it?" I was asked.

"Defiantly. Let's get that G&T, then eat and we can play."

We had a large G&T and wine over dinner. "I thought we would skip dessert for now."

"Yes, definitely. I hope to find something or someone to eat later," Jessica said with a smile.

My pussy pulsed with the thought.

Just then my phone rang, and it was David. He was still busy and quite distracted. He asked what I was doing that evening and I told him I was going to bed early. Which was not a lie even if it was not the whole truth. He promised to call back tomorrow.

"Right time for your caning," I announced.

"Yes, Mistress, what would you like me to wear?"

Intrigued, I asked. "What are the choices."

"Well naked obviously, or I could just wear lingerie or fully clothed and you could order me to strip."

"Lingerie sounds about right; I will do the same. Use the spare room to change. The cane I will use is on your bed please bring it to the attic with you. You will be secured to the spanking bench for your punishment."

"Oh, how exciting." With this, we both rushed upstairs to ready ourselves. Each movement I made reminded me of my bald pussy. It felt so strange. Sexy but strange. I dressed in the same lingerie David had punished me in last week. I then took a coat hanger from the cupboard and arrived before Jessica in the attic.

DorsetP
DorsetP
93 Followers
12