Family Tradition Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica entered the attic she was wearing red lingerie; with black heels, and she looked lovely. She was holding the cane in front of her with both hands held forward.

"Place the cane on the punishment bench, it will be used shortly." I was now going to take charge of the situation. Jessica did as I had asked.

"Now, stand still I ordered,". Jessica stood.

"Stand straight, shoulders back." Again, she obeyed. Even this caused me to become even more excited. I slowly walked around her. When I was standing behind her, I reached round and cupped each of her breasts. "Who do these belong to?" I whispered in her ear.

"You Mistress," Jessica replied.

"Remove your bra."

Again, Jessica obeyed she reached around and uncovered her breasts. My hands resumed their former position. Now I remembered a story I had read in the last few days. "I could punish these if I wished." With this statement, I pulled gently on her nipples.

"Yes," she murmured. "Please don't they are very sensitive."

"Maybe not today, but they do belong to me, and I could punish them if I wished."

I felt a shiver run down her back.

Again, I whispered in her ear, "Now your kickers, slowly remove them and place them on the coat hanger behind the door.

Jessica bent to remove her panties and put her panties on the hanger and returned to her standing position.

"Whilst you are being caned if you look up you will see your panties, remember only good girls get to wear panties, naughty girls get their bottoms caned. It will be some time before you get to wear them again."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Now attach these ankle cuffs they will help to ensure you stay in position for your punishment."

Again, Jessica obeyed this feeling of power was quite intoxicating.

"Now over the bench with you. Legs nice and wide."

When she was in position. I attached her legs to the eye hooks. Whilst I was bent to my task I could see her arousal. Her pussy was awash. I also noticed a couple of stray hairs that she had omitted to shave. I stood and gently separated her buttocks. She was displayed before me.

"You look wonderful."

"Thank you, Mistress."

I gently pulled one of the stray hairs. "You have failed to shave properly. If you do so again in the future, I will punish you here." With this, I gently smacked her pussy. "But this time you will receive two extra strokes of the cane. Don't let it happen again."

"I am sorry Mistress."

"I was going to give you twelve strokes of the cane. But this will now be fourteen. Please remember to maintain control under discipline. No reaching back or shouting out. You do not want even more strokes added."

"Yes, Mistress shall I count each stroke for you."

Even this sent a pulse through my pussy. "Yes please."

This was it I laid the cane across the centre of Jessica's bottom and delivered the first stroke. It was not very hard. "One Thank you, Mistress."

"The next stroke will be harder you have been a naughty girl."

"Yes, thank you, Mistress."

The second stroke was much better, and Jessica let out a little cry and she shook her bottom.

She did remember the count. Two stripes now decorated her bottom, although one was only a faint line the second was much more satisfying.

The caning continued. With Jessica's cries of distress increasing and her bottom gyrations growing. After ten strokes I had to say. "Please try to keep your bottom still, remember this punishment is for your own good. I can always add penalty strokes."

"Oh, Mistress my bottom is sore."

"And whose fault is that?"

"Mine, I will try to keep still for you."

She was better for the next two strokes.

"If you had shaved properly your punishment would now be complete. However, we still have two penalty strokes. What do you know about penalty strokes?"

"I'm not sure Mistress."

"They are harder than the others," I announced.

"Oh Mistress, please."

"Remember keep still."

The final two strokes were delivered, they were no harder except they were delivered to an already sore bottom.

But I finally heard, "Fourteen. Thank you, Mistress."

I rubbed my hand over Jessica's lined bottom, "Welcome to the stripy bottom club."

"Oh, thank you for my punishment."

"That was my pleasure," I said and really meant it.

I released her from the bench, and she stood and rubbed her bottom before giving me a tearful hug. I returned the embrace.

"Would you like me to rub some cold cream into your bottom?"

"Oh yes please."

We returned to the spare room and I rubbed cream into Jessica's bottom and my fingers strayed to her wet pussy and started to arouse her. She asked, "Could I please thank Mistress properly?"

Although a bit puzzled, I said she could. Jessica pushed me gently to lay back on the bed and she knelt on the floor, and she started to kiss and tongue my pussy. I quickly discovered she was an expert with her tongue and in no time at all I was racing towards my first orgasm.

This was the start of a very long and sensual evening, after an hour I brought a bottle of wine to bed which we shared and as the alcohol started to take effect, we opened up about other games we could play. This led to a second round of pleasure before eventually Jessica fell asleep. I was left with my thoughts and several questions.

Would I like to sit on Jessica's face? Would I like Jessica to sit on my face? What would a strap-on feel like? What about butt plugs could I use one? Should I let Jessica cane me?

Of course, there was the big question what would I say to David?

Eventually, I did fall asleep cuddled next to Jessica. After breakfast in the morning, I dropped her back home promising to call after she had finished work.

When I got home, I decided to tidy the attic and make sure everything was put away. Jessica's panties were still on their hanger, I took hold of them, and they smelt of Jessica and her arousal. Just at that moment my mobile rang, it was my mother.

She asked. "Hi darling, what have you been up to?"

I really could not decide what to say.

The End.

This story was a bit longer than I originally planned but I hope you enjoyed it. If you want to comment or connect, please send me private feedback.

Ideas for other stories are, of course, welcomed.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Spanked Housewives Pt. 02 The men continue to spank their wives together and more.in BDSM
Education Manager Cane for mother and daughter, sex for the mom.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Man Offers a Caning Service Ch. 01 Many stories of the caning, spanking and whipping service.in BDSM
I'll Do It I offer to be a whore for my friend and her bf.in BDSM
The Farmer's Ball 19 year old girl taken to village anal sex party by parents.in Anal
More Stories