Family Tradition Pt. 05

Story Info
The finale.
4.1k words
4.71
13.1k
34

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Thank you all so much for reading! I hope you have enjoyed this series! I look forward to working on more stories similar to this in the future!*

The next day, Katelyn went back to being my mind-controlled slave. And yes, she put on the gag and collar, with nothing else. We fucked all day, and she still wanted more by the time it was time to go to bed. She was so turned on by the fact I had finally bought in to the whole idea of dominating her.

That said, I insisted we keep on our schedule. I would call her Katelyn six days a week, but Sundays were saved for her her day to be Slave. She embraced it.

On the work front, Amy put in her two weeks notice once we finalized the expansion to Colorado. When I asked if it had anything to do with her meeting Katelyn that weekend, she quickly shook her head.

"I decided to enroll into college," she said. "I start in the winter semester. I am really thankful for the opportunity to work and learn from you."

"That's great Amy. I'm very glad you could work for me, and I'm proud of you for pursuing your future," the 18-year-old brunette swallowed hard as I continued on. "If you need anything from me, please let me know."

"Thank you, Mr. Stan- I mean, Darnell," she blushed.

"We're getting there!" I teased.

By November, the building in Colorado was purchased. We got it for under market value, which means we were actually able to purchase it up front, without the need for a mortgage. I did, however, take out a loan in order to hire a crew to renovate and make the place look brand new. I figured a fresh start should be a genuine, fresh start.

Katelyn and I house hunted in Colorado every night. It was really hard, especially considering she said "I love it, Master," to every house I showed her. Finally, we settled on a house in a commuter town outside of Denver. It was far enough away that the house was fairly cheap, but close enough that we could drive to Denver without much hassle. We placed our bid and waited.

I also decided to make a significant purchase without Katelyn knowing. I wanted to ask her to marry me when she came out of her curse in December. I figured she say yes without even thinking about it, but just to be safe, I went back to her Mom, Rita, to ask for her permission.

She turned on the waterworks when I asked. "Of course you can," Rita sobbed. "I'm so glad she chose you."

Because her Dad wasn't in the picture, I also decided to ask her two older brothers, including Jeff, the one I two-punched at Katelyn's campsite back in July. It cost me a night out on the town and a lot of cash for them to buy beer, but both Jeff, and her other brother, Troy, who turned out to be a pretty nice dude in his own right, both agreed to let me marry Katelyn.

I turned 21 the first week of December. Katelyn didn't know my birthday, at least, I thought.

I woke up that morning to Katelyn completely naked, straddling me in reverse, sucking my cock. Her pussy and ass were right in my face as she moaned while sucking. Suction noises continued after I awoke until she popped my cock out of her mouth.

"Happy birthday, Master," she said, while wiggling her ass in my face. "I made sure to plan something extra special for you, today after work. But until then, just lay back, and let me suck you dry, Master."

I couldn't say no to that, but she did increase her pace while sucking my cock, mainly because I buried my face into her pussy and ate her out. She gagged as I came in her mouth, but she sucked all of my cum into her mouth while she grinded hard into my face. She orgasmed and moaned very loudly before getting up and looking at me on the bed.

"I'll save the rest for later," she smiled.

No one wants to work on their birthday, but especially not when their smoking-hot sex slave girlfriend was waiting to surprise you at home. The day dragged on forever, but at 4:30, I made my way home.

Snow was starting to fall, but because I walked to work that morning, I walked through the snow on the way home. It wasn't far, but it was enough time for me to look back and admire how much the last six months had changed my life for the better. I found love, I was growing my business, and I was finally going to move from this small town that kept me here for too long.

Life was good.

I unlocked the front door, but Katelyn wasn't kneeling at the door, or waiting on the couch. I closed the door, and saw a sticky-note with her handwriting.

"Call for 'your whore,'" it said with a winky face.

'Oh, this will be good,' I thought as I smiled, trying to contain my excitement.

"Where's my whore?" I yelled down the hallway.

I heard high heels hit hardwood, and as I sat down in the living room, Katelyn emerged from the hallway, wearing nothing but a black ball gag, a collar, black tape in the shape of X's over her nipples, black high-heeled boots that must have taken practice to walk in, and black leather gloves. She looked at me, expressionless, with her hands behind her back as she walked.

It was hot as hell.

She stopped in the middle of the room, and blinked at me, waving her body back and forth. I smiled, got up and walked a slow lap around her body. I smacked her ass, and her eyes widened in excitement.

But then, I noticed another sticky note, this time, on her lower back, where a tramp stamp would be.

"Insert here," it said.

I pulled it off of her, and showed it to her. She nodded her head excitedly.

'She wants to give me her ass for my birthday?' I thought.

Normally, I'd be really grossed out by anal. But it was apparent Katelyn got her asshole bleached, and she already had a sizable butt plug inside of her ass.

I pulled the plug out, showing it to her, and raised my eyebrows. She attempted to smile through the gag.

I removed the gag from her mouth and a bead of saliva followed the ball around her neck. She smiled at me. "What do you think, Master? Can I be your anal whore tonight?"

"Would you like to be, Slave?" I asked, feeling the time was appropriate to call her that instead of Katelyn.

She again nodded excitedly. "Please Master. I want you to fill all three of my holes with your cock. I love taking your cum, I want to feel it dripping out of my ass after you fuck me."

Oh shit, she was serious.

She dropped to her knees, and looked up at me with pleading eyes. I didn't know what to do with the butt plug, so I put it on her outstretched tongue. She sucked it into her mouth and sucked on it like a lollipop. 'If she's willing to do that, I guess I should be willing to put my cock in there too,' I thought.

She sucked on my cock for a very long time, ensuring it had enough lube to slide into her ass. She kept her hands behind her back for the whole time, and leaned forward to give me a good view of her ass. I was slowly buying in.

Finally, she got up, and bent over the end of the couch. Her feet were on the ground, her ass was up in the air, but her head was on the armrest, and her hands were behind her back.

"Please Master, fuck my tight little ass. I want you to stretch me. Make me your anal whore," she pleaded.

I pressed my cock against the edge of her ass. As I started to push into her ass, she gasped, and moaned, but didn't stop me. In fact, once I was all the way in, she began rocking herself back and forth. She was fucking her own ass on my cock.

"Mmm Master. It feels even better than I would have thought. My ass is all yours. Make me scream. I can take it."

Slowly, I built my pace into her ass. She moaned differently than when I fucked her normally, but Katelyn insisted I kept going.

"Fuck my ass Master. My pain is my pleasure. I want to feel that cum inside my virgin asshole..."

Eventually, I was fucking her ass the same pace I would have fucked her pussy. Her moans turned into loud grunts. I reached around her hips and rubbed her clit with my fingers. She howled in pleasure, and let out a scream when she came.

"Oh my God, Master. You're fucking me so good. Please cum inside of me, Master. Please, your whore wants it so bad..."

I blew buckets of cum into her ass. She moaned and giggled as I finished, pulling out my cock. She reached with two fingers to catch some of my cum, taking some and put it in her mouth.

She stood up, looked at me, and smiled.

"I hope you enjoyed your birthday present, Master. Before we continue, may I suck your cock? I'd like to feel your cum in my pussy as well, so I'll clean you off before we go again."

***

It was Christmas Eve. Rita asked me if Katelyn and I could make Christmas that night, so it was the third and final time I could change her back to normal before the new year.

The water went down easy for Katelyn that morning. I decided to have sex with her that morning to suppress her urges. And who am I to say no being woken up to sex?

Katelyn faded back into her normal self and smiled. She remembered my birthday very well.

"I hope you know I would have done that if you changed me back that day, too," she said while I looked at her in bewilderment. "Giving you my ass is a lot cheaper and more memorable than me buying you a gift."

"So, is that a recurring gift, you think?" I said with a joking smile.

But Katelyn nodded. "You can fuck my ass on your birthday every year, Darnell. Need me to write that down?"

"I think I'll remember," I said as we both laughed.

I invited Rita and Katelyn's brothers for Christmas supper that night. They arrived long before supper started. Katelyn dressed conservatively, but her physical appearance was still very noticeable. Her brothers gawked, but her Mom sighed.

"Katelyn, hunny, if this man of yours wants you to have tits like that, I'm glad it was under the curse. It saves you a ton of money on the chiropractor," she laughed.

'I didn't think of that,' I thought.

We ate and told stories for most of the night. Katelyn's brothers told us that their Dad had remarried, but once he told his new wife about the "Family Tradition," she got an IUD put in to prevent them from having kids. They made their Dad sound like a real dick.

"He's totally cheating on her," Troy said.

"That's nothing new," added Rita.

"So, I shouldn't meet him?" I asked.

"NO," they all said in unison, even Katelyn.

Everyone left at around eight o'clock or so. It was just me and Katelyn, sitting on the couch, drinking some wine I bought earlier that day.

I normally didn't celebrate Christmas, but while she was a slave, Katelyn insisted we put up a Christmas tree. She had trouble not staring at it when I switched her back to normal.

"It's just so beautiful," she admired.

"Not nearly as beautiful as you," I said.

Unnecessary brownie points were secured.

Katelyn and I waited until after everyone left to exchange presents. I opened up my gift from her, and lifted it up.

It was a naughty Mrs. Claus lingerie outfit, with stockings, a hat, and a belt.

"I don't think it's my size," I joked.

She laughed before setting it aside.

I kept the ring box hidden behind the tree. I grabbed it and put it in my back pocket. I got her to stand up, and I gave her a hug.

"Thank you for your present, I can't wait to see it on the floor later," I said, continuing to joke with her. "But I have something for you, too."

I pulled back from the hug. Katelyn had a questioned look on her face.

"I know, Katelyn, that I have you forever. You know you have me forever. But I want to show you how much I love you, and how much I care for you. You are the greatest thing to ever happen to me, and I can't wait for the rest of our lives together."

She started to tear up as I knelt down to one knee and pulled the ring box from my back pocket. She shrieked when I opened it up and she saw the ring.

"Katelyn, will you marry m--"

"OH MY GOD, YES, A THOUSAND TIMES, YES!" She screamed.

I slid the ring on her finger with ease as we kissed. The ring was a perfect fit, and after the tears and kissing stopped, she asked me how I knew what her size was.

"I got a ring sizer and put it on your finger when you were asleep one night," I explained. "I had to play be careful to make sure you thought I wasn't awake, as you have a bit of a habit of climbing on top of me and starting our day the best way."

She laughed as she brushed one last tear away while in my arms. "I'm so happy right now. I love you so much, Darnell."

"I love you too, Katelyn."

I hugged her close, and then we both sat on the couch. She FaceTimed her friends and her family to tell them the big news. She cried some more, as I chuckled and started to clean up supper and put away leftovers.

Katelyn must have snuck past the kitchen while I was busy, because when I came back to the living room, she was gone.

"Katelyn? Where did you go?"

No answer.

I looked in the spare room upstairs first to see if she was painting. She wasn't, but I did catch a look at her self-portrait from the last time she was out from under the curse. It was a hyper-realistic rendition, and looked incredible.

'Where the hell do we hang it...' I thought.

I continued my search into the spare bathroom, then back downstairs, where I checked my room, the bathroom, and the laundry room. She was nowhere to be found.

That is until I came back into the kitchen. She was on her knees, in her Mrs. Claus outfit, hands behind her back, smiling.

"Let Mrs. Claus serve you, Master," she started. "I've been naughty. I need to be punished."

I just smiled and shook my head. "You can't always be my sex slave, can you?"

"Would you prefer I call you something else, Master? Maybe Daddy? Or My Lord? Even Sir?"

There was a pause while I leaned on the doorway leading into the living room.

"If you're going to be my slave while you are back to normal, we can't do it while you wear the Mrs. Claus outfit. That's just too weird."

She giggled. "Pick something for me. I'll happily wait for you."

I walked into our room. I grabbed her bronze collar that connected to her wrists through a bronze chain and cuffs. Then, I saw a brownish-bronze bikini top and thong that matched, so I pulled that from the closet, as well as a leash. I paired that with some high heels the same colour.

I walked out into the hallway. She was crawling to the bedroom already, smiling.

"Your outfit is complete. Go and put it on. Then greet me in the hallway," I ordered.

"I'm not sure what to call you yet, so I'll just say yes," she giggled, getting up off of the floor.

"You'll know soon enough," I said, closing the door behind her.

Little did she know, once we started getting more and more into the heavier dom/sub relationship, I purchased a dog tag for her to wear. I hid it in the kitchen, in a cabinet I knew she couldn't reach. I grabbed it, and stuck it in my pocket.

She came out and greeted me in her uniform. It was hot as fuck, as the bikini barely covered her massive tits, the collar and handcuffs glowed from the streetlights coming in through the windows, and her smile made the dark living room glow. The leash dangled in front of her. Once she got close enough, I grabbed it, and she immediately knelt to the ground.

"I have one more surprise for you," I smiled.

I covered the dog tag with my hand as I put it on the front of her collar. She smiled, and squirmed as I fumbled to put it on.

"I want to know what my pet name is so bad," she breathed. I could tell she was incredibly turned on.

As I finished clipping it, I smiled. "I guess we get some time in front of the mirror for that."

She was giddy. She crawled behind me as I led her to the mirror at the end of the hall, past the stairs. She checked herself out in the mirror, admiring how her tits barely fit, and how much skin she was actually showing. But she couldn't quite read the inscription on her dog tag.

"Stand up, and I'll show you."

She stood up, and pressed her ass into my crotch area. By this time, I just had a pair of golf pants on. I had ditched my shirt after her Mrs. Claus episode.

As we inched closer to the mirror, I whispered into her ear.

"You wanted to be a pet. You wanted to be treated like a fuck doll. You wanted me to make you an anal whore. There's only one step left for you, isn't there, Katelyn?"

She breathed in as she closed her eyes. She opened them, to read her dog tag on her collar.

"Bimbo," Katelyn read. "I'm... a bimbo..."

For a moment, it was silent, but it was in large part due to the smile on Katelyn's face and the grinding she was doing on my crotch.

She absolutely loved it.

"What are bimbos really good at?" I asked her.

"Ummm... I don't know," she said playfully.

"They listen. They submit. They obey."

"Listen... submit... obey..." Katelyn repeated.

"They never say no to their owners," I added.

"Never... say... no..." Katelyn glued her vision to her reflection. It was as if she was hypnotizing herself.

"And lastly, they absolutely worship their owners." I whispered into her ear.

She shivered, and then dropped to her knees. Still looking into the mirror.

"I worship you, My Lord."

I smiled. Her face was serious. She was completely turned on, but she continued to look into the mirror.

"How may your bimbo serve you, My Lord?"

***

Katelyn and I fucked all night that night. The more I called her a bimbo, a slut, a slave, the more she moaned, whined, and came. She was giving me her every fiber, every part of her being.

I blew my load inside of her so many times, we stopped counting.

It seemed like she was getting more and more turned on the longer I went.

The string bikini was on the floor in front of the mirror. The high heels were discarded when we fucked on the stairs. The handcuffs got taken off when we returned to the living room after 'exploring' the entire upstairs.

But she never took her collar off. And she never took her dog tag off.

Finally, we were collapsed on the floor in our bedroom. It was already 6:00 AM on Christmas Eve, but neither Katelyn or I had slept a wink. We were kissing, and she was moaning quietly into my ear.

"Can I stay as your bimbo forever?" She asked playfully.

"You'll have to downgrade into being just a slave eventually," I said with a smile.

"Don't hesitate to call me bimbo while I'm under the curse. I found it this hot while I was out of the curse, I have no idea what I'll do under it," she pleaded.

Katelyn and I eventually fell asleep, and by the time we woke up, most of Christmas Day had came and went. She still insisted on draining my balls as I woke up, but I told her I couldn't have sex that day. She pouted, but didn't fight it.

As things rolled into January, our sex got better. Katelyn and I were both physically fit by then, so we were trying new positions I hadn't been comfortable trying before. She loved it, and the sex never got boring, even when it was just Katelyn and her Master.

On the work front, the new location in Colorado was on time and under budget. Katelyn and I were planning on moving there before the place opened, but we had yet to hear back from our mortgage broker about the house. When I called and asked, they said we missed out on it, but a nicer one across the street just opened up, and the owner was willing to deal. After some background research and a quick day flight down to Denver to go see the house, we made a bid. It was accepted within a day.

I kept Katelyn in her slave state while we packed and moved everything we owned. She was a lot faster when I gave her a task to do under the curse because she was trying to please me, of course. It also made time for scheduled sex breaks, which she took advantage of often.

We finally ended up moving to Colorado in April. With spring underway, the drive was great. I drove a U-Haul and towed the SUV behind me. Katelyn kept herself entertained by playing with herself in the front seat, and teasing me. The drive that should have taken 12 hours took a little longer, thanks to her.

12