Family Tradition Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We unpacked, and bought new things we needed. For me, that included plates an cutlery to replace the ones that broke on the way. For Katelyn, she had her eye on a sex swing, and a cute, naughty school girl outfit. She was always aiming to please.

I lifted her out of her trance for the grand opening of the new office in May. She smiled, shook hands, and introduced herself as "the future Mrs. Darnell Stanley," and showed off her engagement ring to anyone who would see. Katelyn kept her word, she worked as my head of Marketing and Facilities. She truly had a knack for this stuff, and the second location helped in all of the ways she said they would. By the time her birthday rolled around and I was ready to lift her from her trance again, we were seriously considering expanding again because the sales were so high.

While under her curse, we did a lot of wedding planning. We had a venue set, and everything was ready to go for an October wedding. Rita called us and said her and Katelyn's brothers were coming for the wedding, but her Dad demanded an invite. We inevitably didn't invite him, and he got the message. Jeff walked Katelyn down the aisle instead.

Katelyn and I got married in front of a small crowd of people. It was a fun night, but the honeymoon suite that night was even better. She caused multiple noise complaints, but because we were making so much money, I happily paid for the extra charges that accumulated.

It was Katelyn's decision to get an IUD put in, not mine. She asked me first while she was back to normal, and I told her it was ultimately her choice. She said with the amount I was cumming inside of her, she was worried a kid was on the way.

We ultimately decided against adoption. With the way our lives were -- both work and play -- it didn't make a lot of sense for us.

Rita was right, the curse made us young forever. We never really aged. We just fucked like rabbits, and outlived everyone. We were always happy.

The things that can happen after a music festival...

*Thanks again everyone for reading!*

12