Family Traditions

Story Info
Man finds out his wife's Family Traditions.
4.6k words
4.52
70.3k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Below is a complete work of fiction. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is pure coincidence. All persons are at least eighteen years of age and fully legal to give their consent. If you aren't a fan of Big Tits and Cocks this story isn't for you. It is FICTION... Merriam-Webster ": something invented by the imagination or feigned"... READ the TAGS, if they are NOT for you then Row, Row, Row your boat gently on...

I was outside just finishing up mowing while Laura, my wife, and Lisa, my daughter, messed around in the flower beds that Laura had planted around the house. Summer break was almost over Laura would go back to work at the school teaching and Lisa would be starting her senior year. Hard to believe the girl who was a carbon copy of Laura turned eighteen just two weeks ago.

Laura and I had been sweethearts since second grade, married at eighteen, and parents by nineteen. Both sets of our parents had been eighteen when we were born. We were born a month apart me being the oldest. Her mom and dad had been high school sweethearts as my parents had been. They, all four parents, had been best friends and had remained that way until our fathers were killed in a small plane crash on a hunting trip to Utah ten years ago. Our mothers are still the best of friends, and I am sure will remain that way always.

I was coming out of the tool shed having put the mower away and heard Laura laughing on the phone.

"Tell Mama L I said hi." Lisa was telling her mother. With our mothers being young when we were born and us being young when Lisa was born our mothers agreed they would not be Granny, Grandma, or any version of that as they were only thirty-seven when Lisa was born. Linda, Laura's mom, had become Mama L, while Tammy, my mother, had become Mama T.

I brushed the grass off myself outside and headed in to get a bottle of cold water from the fridge. I had just sat down when the girls came in. Laura was still on the phone. Lisa plopped down at the table snagging my water bottle and taking a sip.

"Sure thing mom. I will send him right over... Oh no, he won't mind you know that." Laura retrieved a bottle of water from the fridge sitting down at the table. " Ok, mom. Love you too. Bye."

"So what did Mama L do now?" Lisa asked with a smile.

"Well," Laura looked at me, "mom dropped a bracelet down the kitchen sink. I told her you would come get it out for her."

"Sure thing. Let me change into some jeans."

"Oh, you don't need to change just to go over there and crawl under a sink."

"Well, I need work jeans on. You know your mother keeps dropping stuff down sinks and toilets a lot lately. This is the fifth time in as many weeks." Laura started to speak but I held my hand up with a smile. "I don't mind doing it but..."

"But what?"

"Honey it almost seems like she's doing it on purpose."

Laura laughed. "Oh, honey that is pure silliness. Mom is just getting older."

"Bull."

Lisa giggled when I said bull and Laura laughed. "Well, she is."

"Our mothers are only fifty-five my love and both sharp as a tack, and you know that. Hell, you all three have been confused as sisters many times." And they had. My wife, daughter, and mother-in-law got asked if they were sisters all the time."

"True mom. Mama L is still a babe..." "Right dad?" Lisa asked making me get strangled on my sip of water causing them both to laugh.

Laura winked at Lisa, "Oh your dad thinks she is he just won't admit it out loud."

"Honey"

"Oh, you do. Heavens that doesn't bother me. Hell, you have told me many a time that I am a carbon copy of mom... And if you find me hot," she winked at Lisa again, "then you do her." I just shook my head laughing.

"Well it's true that Mama L is a babe just like Mama T. I guess I should be good for when I get old too," Lisa chimed in.

"Oh?" Laura asked.

"Well yeah. Both of my grandmothers are still babes at fifty-five and my parents are downright a hot and sexy couple." I groaned as Laura laughed. "It's true. All the guys at school think mom is super sexy and all my friends call you a DILF dad."

"Uh, what?" I asked causing them both to burst out laughing. "Seriously what is a DILF?" They laughed harder.

"Darling," Laura looked at me, "You know what MILF is yes?" I nodded. "Think what the D stands for."

"The D stands for my hot mom all the time," Lisa busted out laughing, and Laura along with her.

"And it stands tall and fat too."

It hit me. "Oh for god sake you two." I could feel the flush in my face.

"It's true dad. All the girls that come over think you are super sexy, and they tell the other girls at school."

"Oh stop."

"True." Lisa made a crossing over her heart.

"That's it!!" Laura said like she was surprised.

"What?" Lisa asked before I could.

"Well mom is luring your sexy father into her lair," Laura winked at Lisa making them laugh again.

"Oh, hardy har har. I'm going to change and head over there. You two are naughty. And when did you get so naughty," I looked at Lisa shaking my head.

Laura stood and kissed me as I went to pass by her, "Your daughter is just like your wife, you just never hear it. We girl talk all the time."

Laura kissed me hard. "I should have had a son," I said smacking her on the butt.

"Hey!" Lisa said as I smiled at her making her giggle.

I was changed and headed to Linda's house. I could not tell the girls why I always changed into jeans whenever I went to Linda's, or that if I was going alone, I rubbed a quick one out in our bathroom. Lisa was right about one thing. Linda was still one more gorgeous woman just like my wife and more than once she'd made me pop wood and I did not want shorts on if that happened. I was also serious that it seemed like she was doing things on purpose. A hairbrush 'accidentally in the toilet when she flushed it. The garbage disposal not working, just for me to find it unplugged. Yet she had no clue how it got unplugged.

I pulled up in front of the house and Linda came out waving. "Hey, sweetheart. I'm so sorry to have to call you over for silly stuff."

She wrapped her arms around me hugging me tightly. I could feel her large breasts pushing into me more than I thought necessary for a hug. "No worries mom. That's why you have me as a son-in-law." I'd called Linda's mom most of my life like Laura did my mother.

"And my favorite one at that," she smiled up at me.

She took me to the kitchen sink and sure enough with a flashlight I could see a hint of the bracelet down there. "Let me go get my toolbox and I will be right back."

"Ok sweetheart. I will pour you a glass of iced tea."

I was sweating at the truck and taking time getting my toolbox. Linda was looking exceptionally hot today. She had on stretch pants that they all wore to the gym and a low-cut tight t-shirt. Mom and Linda went to the gym daily to do spin classes and yoga. They had gotten Laura and Lisa into it also. I was loving the yoga workouts paying off in the bedroom. Plus, Linda had on some sexy-smelling perfume today that was just enough to notice. How she and my mom stayed single I had no idea. Finally, under control, I went back inside.

"There you are. I thought you'd given up."

I set the toolbox down grabbing a pipe wrench. I lay on the floor and slid my head in the open cabinet door under the sink, "Just had to make sure I had the right tool for the job." I said sliding under the sink.

"Oh Sweetheart, I have no doubt that you always have the right tool for the job." There was no mistake in the way she said it. Those words rolled out of her mouth with pure sex dripping from them.

I snapped my head to look out toward her and hit it on the drainpipe. "Ouch."

"Careful under there."

My cock was getting hard fast. I may be a bit slow when it comes to hints from women. That is according to my wife. But I was damn sure Linda had just made a sexual innuendo about my cock. Which was now fully hard as I worked on loosening the fitting.

Mom did not say anything else, as I worked and put the sink back together, luckily my boner went down as I worked. When the sink was together mom washed the bracelet off and set it on the counter as I washed my hands.

I took a long drink of sweet tea. "Mom, can I ask you something?"

"Why my goodness, yes silly."

I sighed. Did I really want to say what was on my mind? "You have been having a lot of little accidents lately." She just looked at me with a smile. "I mean... Oh hell, it seems like you are doing them on purpose."

Linda put her hands on her hips, and I was afraid I had just uncaged a bear. "Well, it is about damn time you figured it out," she said with a bit of a huff but also a smile. "I was afraid by now you thought I was a doodling old fool who could do nothing. Now if you could just figure the rest of it out."

"What?" I know I had a confused look on my face.

"You big goofball I have been trying to seduce you." Now I knew I looked surprised, and my mouth was hung open. "I mean... I surely can see how I turn you on." Linda stepped closer and her hand traced my hardening cock as she looked up and me. Her perfume was now intoxicating and my throat was so dry I could barely swallow.

"Mom," I managed to whisper. Linda pulled my head down to her and her green eyes sparkled holding mine as our lips met and her tongue sought and found mine. She pulled back as we both panted from the kiss. "Get the picture now Sweetheart?"

My entire life was gone from thought as I pulled her to me and kissed her. Picking her up, her legs wrapped around me, and I sat her on the counter. Linda pulled my head down to her cleavage where I kissed all over it. Pulling her shirt over her head she pulled me back to them. My god the perfume was coming from the cleavage and drove me crazy. "Bedroom," she panted. I helped her down and willingly followed as she pulled my hand gently.

It slowed down on the bed suddenly. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"I'm sorry I got carried away." I saw a hurt look on her face. "No. What I mean is I lost control and was about to fuck you. You are a woman who needs made love to."

She cackled and pulled me to her. "I do want and need fucked and fucked hard. It's been ten years." She pawed below at my belt and my pants. It was on again us both stripping each other quickly. I tried to go down on her, but she was having none of it. I sunk my cock down hitting the bottom making her almost scream and me groan so hard my throat hurt.

"FUCK!! Laura was right you do have a big and fat cock!" Linda moaned as she came on the second stroke and came like a hydrant.

"She what?" I groaned.

"Girls talk. I bet by now even Lisa knows you have a big fat cock also. Now fuck me!"

I was giving it to her fast and hard, then changed to long slow deep strokes. "Fuck! My god that slow deep stroke is it, baby!

"Damn mom your pussy is like a tight volcano. Shit -- I mean Linda."

"Mmmm you better damn well keep calling me mom. My pussy is hot because of you baby!"

"Ok, mom."

"Oh god, that made my pussy quiver when you said it."

"I know I felt it, mom."

"Oh goooooodddddd!" She locked her legs around me squirting till I could not move I just kissed her neck, as she clawed my back and moaned. We'd been at it for quite a while. And that was because I'd jerked off prior. The taboo of what we were doing would have made me blown quick. I stayed not moving as she caught her breath and came down from her orgasm.

I pulled out and back on my knees. I slapped her pussy with my cock a few times making her giggle. "I hear you don't like your pussy shaved."

"I prefer some hair. I swear it's like looking at Laura's too. Smooth, sweet tight lips with a fury mound." I smacked her clit with my cock head as she spread her lips with two fingers.

"That's it, baby. I need fucked good, nasty, and hard... I want you to cum in my pussy too." I had just the head of my cock in her and was resting on my hands holding myself up when her cell phone rang.

She winked and answered it. "Hey, Sweetie. Oh, he is about done. He had to find the right tool for the job." I was frozen still. It was Laura on the phone. "I will send him home soon as he finishes and cleans off his tool."

Dropping the phone on the bed she giggled. "Now fuck me with that big tool and don't stop till I am full of your hot cum."

I slammed my cock home hard making her scream and dig her nails into me and it made me moan loud again. Maybe ten minutes later it happened. "Fuck Yes!! Cum in me you sexy fucker."

"You sexy bitch," I panted back.

"Fill momma with that hot cum baby!"

I slammed home groaning, "Yes ma'am" as my cum abandoned my balls and sprayed her insides good.

After us both panting a few minutes, I rolled off her us both covered in sweat. "God dammed you fuck so good."

"Shit you to mom. One thing I learned tonight."

"What's that baby?"

"Great pussy runs in your family. Shit, you both have mind-blowing pussy."

"And we both love that big fat cock. I love thick cock and yours... Mmmm. Fuck it's fat" she shivered. "Never have I been fucked that good. Now the question is do I have to keep breaking shit, or will you come fuck me now and then?"

I laughed. "I'm not sure that's a good idea."

"Well, I will keep breaking things." She giggled.

Linda had me shower with just water so I would not smell like soap or pussy before I headed back to the house. On the drive what I had done hit me. 'Fuck how could you dumbass,' went through my mind. I could not go back over there alone. If she needed help, I'd have to take Laura or Lisa. That woman was too damn sexy. I swear if I had closed my eyes, it would have been just like fucking Laura. I guess they were carbon copies in their pussies too.

I came in the door as guilt washed over me. If I told Laura. Fuck she'd divorce me. "Hey there sexy," Laura called as I came in the door startling me.

"He-Hey baby." I felt like the biggest piece of shit in the world.

Laura ran to jumping up wrapping her arms around my neck and legs around my waist kissing me deep and hard. "I wanna fuck tonight. No! I need to be fucked tonight."

I fake sighed as my cock came to life. "I will see if I can pencil you in." We both laughed as she kissed me again.

Lisa came in and giggled. I put Laura down and Lisa hugged me. "I love you, Daddy. It's so nice you are helping Mama L out." I also felt Lisa push her pelvis slightly into my hard cock. Just as I was about to move away Laura hugged behind Lisa pushing her even harder into me. I know Lisa felt my cock twitch and she giggled just as it did.

I made a quick excuse and went out to the shop to tinker with an old tiller I bought. I wanted to fix the old thing up and maybe sell it since it was old. Most of the time was me trying to figure out how bad Laura was going to hate me when I told her. I had to tell her. I could not let this secret be. It would tear us apart to tell it... But it would tear us apart for me to keep it.

At supper, we all talked Lisa was full of strange giggles and kept calling me daddy. "So, when did you start calling me daddy again? I have been Dad for a couple of years now."

Lisa looked a little hurt. "I don't know... I can call you dad if you had rather I did."

"No Princess. I like it. But I want you to call me what you want not what you think I want."

Lisa got up came around and wedged herself between the table and me and dropped into my lap. "I think you are a Daddy." She hugged me then was up and back in her chair. I looked down to get another bite with my fork but caught Laura winking at Lisa and Lisa giggling. These two were up to something but what?

Lisa had gone up to her room just before Laura decided it was bedtime. "You lock up and check the doors. You know that man thing you do at night then come to bed. I nodded and watched her sexy ass sway toward the hall. I locked up, checked all the doors, and made sure the garage door was down before heading to the bedroom.

I walked toward the bedroom doorway thinking I should tell her now. I should not make love to her with this secret. We would never make love again. I sighed as I got to the door. "Hey, bab--." Laura was propped up in the middle on a stack of pillows butt ass naked with her legs spread. I was shocked as she'd left the door open and was like this.

"Come and fuck me, husband." Laura got up crawling on all fours to the end of the bed. Any plans I had of telling were instantly gone from my mind.

I forgot all about the door and met her at the end of the bed. Kissing me as she stripped my shirt and unbuttoned my pants. Once naked she took my cock in her mouth slowly swallowing to the base. Her emerald, green eyes locked with mine. I groaned as she hit bottom and increased her suction. Letting it slide out just as slow she stayed eye locked to me. She knew I loved the way her lips hugged my cock when she did that. Once at the end she sucked hard making me wince a little then the audible pop of her breaking free from the head of my cock.

I followed her up the bed where she guided me on my back and slowly let her hot, wet pussy down my cock till she had it all in her. "Mmmmm." She dug her nails in my stomach a little as she sat up.

"Fuck baby your pussy is so hot tonight."

Leaning forward she kissed me. "You used to tell me it was hot as a volcano when we were younger. Is it that hot tonight?"

"Fuck no."

"No?"

"It's like the surface of the dammed sun."

"Mmmmm. I love you, you sexy motherfucker!"

"I love you, baby."

We kissed for a while, her just sitting with my cock in her and running our hands over each other's bodies. Laura snuggled into my neck. Suddenly she sat up and giggled. I reached up gently pinching her nipples making her giggle more. "What is it, baby?"

"We need to talk to you, my sexy husband."

"We?" I felt the bed give a little at the end and saw Lisa crawling up the bed on all fours with a smile. "Wait! What the hell?" I tried to move Laura off me, but she had wrapped her ankles under my knees, and I couldn't move her off. "Lisa get out of here!"

"Stay baby," Laura said. "We are going to have a family talk." Lisa giggled. I couldn't help noticing her hard nipples under the almost see-thru top she had on.

I looked up at Laura realizing I had been busted when my cock twitched. She winked and smiled at me. "Now husband as I said we need to all talk."

"Can we at least get dressed?"

"Why Daddy? Not like I haven't seen a cock or two before." I groaned while Laura laughed, and Lisa giggled.

"So... Husband of mine I need you to understand what I am saying right now." Laura looked at me questioningly. I nodded. "I am not now nor was I mad at you, nor will I be."

"Huh?"

"I am not mad. Do you understand that?"

"Uh--Yeah."

"I am not going to get mad."

"Uh--ok?"

Lisa giggled. "She is serious Daddy so pay attention."

I nodded. "Well, my sexy husband--. I hearrr-- what was it I heard, Lisa?"

Lisa laughed. "That good pussy runs in the family."

"What?" I tried to raise up, but Laura pushed me down.

"Mom forgot to end the call. I assume she just laid the phone down." I know I went ghost white as I broke out in a cold sweat and my cock started to shrink." Laura felt it and leaned down running her tongue in my mouth. "Keep that fat cock of yours hard," she said breaking the kiss. It is about to be used a lot tonight.

"Baby--I--Shit!"

Laura smiled. "I'm not mad baby. In fact, I am damn proud that my husband put the fucking of a lifetime on my mom."

"Baby?"

"Stop it, Tim." Laura scolded me. "Tell me how it happened. Laura began to rotate her hips gently making my cock throb.

"I--,"

Lisa laid her head down on my chest, making Laura smile. "Tell us, Daddy." The way she said Daddy was pure sex and made my cock twitch inside Laura.

I swallowed hard. "I asked Linda if she was doing it on purpose. She said that it was and was about time I figured it out. I asked what. She--She Kissed me and said she had been trying to seduce me and wanted fucked good and hard."

12