Family Traditions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like you did to Daddy."

"Wait how do you both know?" I looked accusingly at Laura.

"Oh, we were on the way back from picking up a few things in Walmart. I had the call on Bluetooth in the car coming through the stereo.

"Oh fuck!"

"Sounded sexy Daddy... So sexy we may have had to rub our pussies and cum when we got home."

"Fucking what?!"

"Your daughter said it made us horny and we may have masturbated. And we did."

Lisa was laying on her side and spread her legs running her finger across her pussy. I could not make my eyes not look. Trimmed just like her mother and grandmothers' pussies.

"Daddy if you say mom is a carbon copy of Mama L and you find her sexy... Well, you say I am a carbon copy of mom..."

Laura was smiling down at me. "So now that you know I am not mad and never will be... And I say never will be because you will continue to take this fat tool to mom's and fuck her regularly... Won't you baby?"

"I--I--Shit."

"You will because your loving wife wants you to fuck her mother and fuck her good. Clear?"

"Say it, Daddy. Say you will fuck Mama L." Lisa drug her fingers softly under my nose. The fragrance of her moist sex filled my nose making me groan.

"I will." I almost panted having inhaled Lisa's scent.

"Good," Laura said. "Now I need to tell you something and you can't get mad at me. Ok?"

"Sure baby."

"You see..." Laura sat up thinking. "How to put this?"

"Family traditions mom," Lisa said.

"True. Go get the book baby." Lisa hurried out of the room and back holding an old leather-bound book. It looked faintly familiar. I think it is one Laura had in her cedar chest. I had never looked at the book. "In here," Laura said touching the book Lisa held are ten generations of women on my mom's side of the family. However, that is only as far back as it has been tracked. Mom and Grandmama are sure it goes far beyond that."

"What does?" I felt my cock getting a little soft as we were just talking. Laura squeezed her pussy a time or two making it go back hard.

"Now I want you to know my mother and her sisters are in this book. Her mother and sisters. Her mother and sisters. Her mother and sisters and on and on."

"What is baby?"

"Them each having sex..."

"What?" I knew I had a confused look.

"With their father at eighteen. A rite of passage if you will?" Laura looked as serious as could be.

"Surely you are kidding?"

"I am not sweetheart."

"Wait," I raised up on my elbows. "You are in there aren't you?"

"I am." Laura had a bit of a worried look as I laid back down. "You mad?"

"No."

"You sure?"

"Absolutely. I'd be one more of a hypocrite if I was after tonight. Wait did you all set this up?"

Laura laughed. "No just a happy coincidence."

"So, you... How many...

"Several times honey. I loved you then as I do now. But I loved my daddy also. I know you wonder how long it went on. Only till we were married. That is when it stops. Orrrr, if the daughter wishes it to stop sooner it does. And it is solely the daughter's prerogative for it to happen or not to happen to begin with. It could never happen and would have ended if any daughter along the way had not wanted to. This was also instituted by the mothers, not the fathers. In the book, you will find many fathers fighting hard against it along the way. Each entry for a daughter is a story of it, for each of us."

"So why are you telling me this now? You could have never tol..." Lisa giggled. "Oh... No! We can't!"

"We can." Lisa moved into my view as I was about to say we can't again she kissed my lips softly.

"Tell me, Daddy," she purred it out, "You never once, including right now have thought of fucking me. My cock was twitching the whole time she was talking.

"He does baby. His cock is throbbing so hard I can feel it."

"Daddy, I have seduced you a thousand times in my mind."

12