All Comments on 'Family Traditions Ch. 06'

by Madadam90

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The last sentence in the story so far is: He drifted off to sleep thinking to himself, "What could possibly happen next?" I'm wondering the same thing myself and I surely hope that Madadam90 has more chapters to this story coming that will answer the question. 4****'s by the way 'cause I thought the last two chapters were exceptionally well done and exciting.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hey Madadam, that’s six well written chapters where Chris stumbled through teenage insecurities and has been written to enjoy kinky sex with all immediate family. Very erotic sex scenes. Now what? In Superman comics the writer had to introduce Kryptonite to have drama and keep the plot interesting. What drama will you introduce?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I liked the start with the sisters, but I hate the development with the parents

fittexanmanfittexanman10 months ago

Please add more to this story. I wondering will Nick and Chris have any bisexual or near bisexual experiences? Will a family orgy break out?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it what a loving family waiting on Chris to be with his sisters!!!!!!!!!!! 5 Stars

laughdruidlaughdruid7 months ago

Chris seems to jerk off way to often.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it waiting for more with the whole family involved 5 stars

stockingnutstockingnut6 months ago

5 Stars!! I love the pantyhose with no panties underneath. I thought for sure they were going to DP her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMadadam90@Madadam90
Decided to give story writing a try and been a faithful Literotica reader for years. Always looking for new friends and exciting conversation. I appreciate any and all constructive feedback and will happily take prompts into account.