Family Traditions Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it, baby. Take it. Show Chris how good his mommy takes it." Nick got in on the dirty talk and through gritted teeth he kept thrusting his cock deep inside her.

Chris just sat in awe, taking in the entire scene. A few weeks ago something like this was alien to him. His parents worked at a college and were normal people and now his mother was about to make both her husband and son cum for the second time in an hour.

Tricia's walls gripped Nick's penetrating cock and his

actions mixed with her juices created a creamy white liquid starting to accumulate between both his cock and her pussy. Nicks grip on Tricia's hips tightened as his body began to feel his orgasm build deep inside him.

Tricia looked at Chris, now unable to keep her lips closed around his cock due to the pounding she was taking and while she did stroke her son's erection, she surrendered to her husbands thrusts. She placed her other hand on Chris's leg, supporting her body while it twitched and jolted with every movement.

"You gonna cum, daddy? I feel you getting bigger inside me baby. You close?" Tricia spoke back to Nick

Nick's face had beads of sweat sliding down as he clenched his jaw and let the animalistic urge take over. He pulled his wife into him with every motion of his pelvis and he used his hands to spread his wife's cheeks, exposing her other hole. Nick took the chance to rub Tricia's puckered button with his thumb as he slid in and out of her.

"Mmm both my boys like Mommy's ass, huh?" Tricia playfully teased Chris and Nick while she enjoyed the pressure of her husbands thumb barely breaching her backdoor barrier.

Nick loved this side of his wife and enjoyed how open she was in their sex life. Her free spirit and sexy body made for a mix of perfection that Nick was thankful for every day. Since they began their family traditions, including Abby and Lena (and now Chris) into their lovemaking; they all felt closer and more open with each other.

Tricia began to meet her husbands thrusts with her own and the sounds of their bodies slapping together filled the room. Chris watched and began stroking his cock with his moms attention now focused solely on Nick.

Nick bent over while still deep inside Tricia and grabbed her breasts awkwardly, then deciding to stand up straight again and bringing Tricia with him.

Tricia felt Nick's mouth on her neck while he still managed to slip in and out of her pussy. Tricia moaned and leaned back into her husband as his hands explored her breasts and stomach; pawing at every inch of her body as he felt his body begin to tense up.

Chris couldn't help but be impressed at the chemistry between his parents and he increased his own speed as his father barreled towards orgasm.

Tricia bounced her ass back and forth, Nicks cock sliding in and out to the point where he almost slipped out of his wife but the couple had done this before and were in sync.

Nick moaned into his wife's neck and grabbed her hips again; feeling his balls tighten.

"Oh sh...oh fu...... here it comes baby"

"Fill me up, baby. Empty your balls inside of me."

Nick didn't need to be asked twice as he shoved his now pulsing cock deeper inside his wife. He held his wife's hips still as he slid as far inside of her as he could, stopping his motions to feel all of the release.

"Nnnnnmgh FUUUUUUUCK"

Chris had to stop stroking for fear he was going to cum as he watched his mother take a load of ejaculate from his dad. Tricia's own knees began to shake as her orgasm snuck up on her.

"Mmmmm..." Tricia let out a squeal as her pussy gripped her husbands exploding cock, her hole drinking up every drop of seed. She felt Nick's cock twitching and spitting cum inside of her as her own juices trickled down her leg.

Tricia panted as Nick slumped down on the recliner; careful to pay attention to his handy work dripping out of his wife.

Tricia stood up straight and massaged her clit and rubbed her pussy; Nicks semen and her own cum making her entire crotch drenched with a salty mix. She looked down at her son, staring up at her with a look of eagerness.

Tricia was exhausted; her legs shaking but her desire still not quenched. She noticed Chris's pulsating red cock begging to be milked.

"Mmm dad really filled me up, baby. I think it's your turn."

Initially Chris wasn't sure he wanted to fuck a pussy filled with another man's cum, let alone his own fathers; but he couldn't resist his mother and he acquiesced, prepping his body for his mother.

Tricia gestured for Chris to sit back against the couch and lifted her leg to straddle her son. Chris felt a glob of cum drip from Tricia's used hole and onto his cock; slowly coating him from the head down. Before Tricia lowered herself onto her son; Chris managed to stroke his member; the slippery sensation nearly sending him over the edge.

Chris let out a high pitched whine as Tricia's slippery slit slid southwards.

"Nnnggh fuck" Chris said rather matter of factly once he realized his second climax was closer than he would have liked.

Tricia lowered her body on to her sons lap, his long cock hitting places that hadn't been hit in awhile. Tricia realized she developed goosebumps on her legs as she felt her cum filled pussy receive every inch of her son.

Tricia rocked her hips slowly, riding Chris's cock while using the back of the couch as support. Her full breasts pressed up against Chris's bare chest and Chris took the opportunity to take one of his mother's haed nipples into his mouth.

"Oh!" Tricia gasped and clenched her muscles at the feeling of Chris's light nibbles. The excitement caused Tricia to quicken her pace, swiveling her hips in a frenzy as her son licked and sucked her nipple. Chris, too, began to be get swept away at the passion; raising his hips to meet his mother's movements and began to fuck her.

"Mmm fuck yes, Chrissy. Fuck me. Fuck me hard"

"Mmmm" Chris relished the feeling of his mother's pantyhose covered (albeit barely at this point) hips under his fingertips, her nipple in his mouth; and a cum filled pussy currently milking out his second load of the night.

Tricia felt her body begin to quiver as Chris's thumb somehow found her clit while holding on to her. Chris rubbed awkwardly but effectively and started Tricia's countdown timer.

Mother and son were swept away with passion; the scent of cum and sweat and mother's perfume filled Chris's nostrils. His mouth savored the taste of the evening; Tricia covered in her own sweat and cum and the sweat and cum of her son and husband.

Nick sat and watched; his exhausted cock springing back to life as he gently massaged his erection instead of furiously stroking.

"You look so fucking good, baby." Nick added his commentary from the recliner; urging his wife on.

"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, baby. Fuck. I'm close. Mommy's close" Tricia stopped writhing and began bouncing on Chris's cock. The friction of her pussy walls clinging to her son's cock and sliding up and down; coating his cock with the cum inside her.

"Oh fuck, I can feel it..." Chris now felt his body tensing as well.

"You gonna cum too, baby? Fill mommy's pussy like daddy did? 'Til my cunt is overflowing with cum?" Tricia now gritted her teeth and clutched the couch as she prepared for her climax. Her words sent Chris over the edge.

"Fuck, ma... fuck mom.... Im going to...."

"Keep fucking me baby. Cum with me. Cum with mommy!"

The two simultaneously stopped moving and both let out passionate roars of pleasure. Chris felt his cock, deeper inside of his mother than he'd ever been (relatively speaking, of course), pulsing as rope after rope of his hot creamy cum exploded into his mother's hungry cunt.

Tricia settled on her son's cock and her legs shook violently as she struggled to get words out. Her body flexed and her face contorted as she felt a rush of warm liquid cascade out of her vagina and on to her son's still cumming cock.

Chris felt wave after wave of semen spurt inside his mother; a sensation he had felt once before but this time was something on another level.

Tricia collapsed onto Chris; both trying to catch their breath, exhausted. Both made movements to milk the last few bits of pleasure from each other, Chris feeling the mess he made inside his mother as her sweaty breasts pressed up against his sweaty chest.

Aside from panting and the occasional moan, Nick finally broke the silence. "Fuck that was sexy. Well done, baby."

Tricia let out a laugh between her panting. She climbed off of her son and grabbed his boxers before setting them on the couch and positioning herself on top of them.

Chris could only watch as his mother spread her legs and began pressing out the contents of her snatch. A stream of creamy white cum seeped out; aided by Tricia's own cum.

"Look at the mess my boys made in me! I think we all had a great night." Tricia occasionally brought a finger to her pussy, scooped up the mixture and tasted the result.

Nick finally got up and collected his clothes; giving Tricia a kiss and a breast squeeze; something he had done often, unbeknownst to Chris.

"The girls are going to be mad they missed this." Chris finally got the strength to speak.

"That's a great point, Chrissy! Hand me my phone." Chris dug out his mother's phone and watched as she took a picture of her overflowing pussy. "I'm sure they'll love getting this"

Chris was surprised at his mother's boldness but it was also something that attracted him to her. He had never been with a woman with another man present, let alone his father. He sat and pondered how his boundaries had shifted considerably in the last week or so and he was excited to see where it was heading.

"Ok. Time to clean myself up and get ready for the weekend. I'll bake some of those brownies you like, Chrissy. I think you more than earned them." Tricia smiled and winked at Chris. She stood up with her sons boxers pressed up against her pussy, preventing more cum from spilling out and kissed Chris on the top of the head as her and Nick disappeared back upstairs.

Chris sat on the couch, sparked a preroll, turned on the tv and drifted off to sleep after a half hour of ignoring the tv altogether and focusing on what just happened. He drifted off to sleep thinking to himself, "What could possibly happen next?"