Family Traditions Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madadam90
Madadam90
156 Followers

Without saying a word, she scooted over and pulled Lena down next to her and began to lick and kiss her lips. Abby slowly worked her tongue over Lena's lips and chin, delicately sharing in their prize. Abby slowly recovered as the two lay side by side and face to face; leaning in every so often to taste one another and share their immense love.

Abby took a deep breath and finally recovered her energy; even as her body continued to shake. Lena held Abby as she shook and the two spent the next few minutes catching their breath, joking, laughing, and kissing.

"Good. Lord. Lena. I thought I could sneak up on you and wake you up. I did not expect that!" Abby laughed and continued to feel and explore Lena's body with her hands; wanting the intimacy to continue.

"What can I say? Thought I'd turn the tables on you. Besides. You're so sexy when you're getting off. Hell, Ab, you're sexy all the time." Lena gave Abby a couple more kisses, enjoying her company.

"I'd say this is a pretty successful first night here. If this is what the next week has in store then I think we're going to be exhausted by night three. I haven't had an orgasm like that in a long time, Lee. Actually, probably since the last time you made me cum." Abby started thinking out loud.

"No way. You exploded. I'm proud of myself tonight. I need to get you off like this more often. I am going to think about that for a long, long time. I'll absolutely be getting off thinking about that." Lena began playing with Abby's hair as they both laid together.

"You know... I happened to bring a few things for this week..." Abby smiled at Lena.

"Is that so? What kind of things? Fun things?" Lena's interest was piqued.

"Very. I figured this week is the first week we'll all be together away from home so I brought some of our favorite toys and a couple new ones. I think everyone's gonna love 'em."

"There are some times I hate sharing: especially when it comes to you; but there are few things; if any; sexier than watching you fuck mom. Hell watching you stroke Chrissy or Dad until they cum gets me even hotter. How'd you get so fucking sexy, Ab?"

"Get out of here. I'm just trying to keep up with my big sister." Abby paused while running her fingertips over the exposed skin around Lena's bralette. "In fact... since you got me off... rather skillfully, I may add, perhaps I should go get my bag of tricks and see if I can come close to your performance. What do you think?"

"I think I'm going to lay here and wait for you to get back. I was already in control tonight. I'm all yours, Ab."

Abby smirked and gave Lena a kiss before she got up. As Abby stood up; her legs nearly gave out.

"Oh good god, Lee. I'm still shaking! It might be a minute." Abby stood up straight and composed herself. She looked down at Lena who was staring up at her, smiling.

Abby bent down and kissed Lena on her forehead and ran her tongue across her sister's lips.

"Mmm I love tasting myself on you, sis. Why don't you... Why don't you take off your bralette. Spandex too. Do you have anything on underneath?" Abby asked.

Lena nodded sheepishly; her pussy tingling from how Abby was talking to her.

Abby reached down to Lena's waistband and slowly pulled her spandex down enough to see a small, stringy thong.

"Mmmm good girl. I bet those are nice and wet..."

Abby slid a finger under the thong and felt the small tuft of pubic hair above her sister's mound. Abby continued slipping further down until she felt Lena's body react with pleasure. She felt how wet Lena was; her thong underwear sticking to her still aching pussy.

Abby plunged one finger deep inside Lena for a brief but memorable moment; followed by the slightest brushing of her clit as she pulled her finger back. Her mouth watered as she brought her cum covered finger to her mouth. Before she put her finger in her mouth; she bent back down and put her finger in Lena's mouth; allowing Lena to taste her own juices off Abby's finger. Abby brought her lips to Lena's and they kissed around Abby's cum covered finger.

Lena didn't want Abby to leave but she was on fire at this point.

"Take your shorts off, Lee. That too," Abby tugged at the bralette strap. "Leave the panties on. I'm going to get our toys. Now it's your turn... You gonna be ready for me when I get back?"

Lena shifted her body; eagerly awaiting more touching and attention. Lena nodded passively and couldn't help but touch herself as Abby began to walk away.

"Mmm good girl..." Abby whispered as she began to walk away.

Lena watched Abby intently; her eyes glued to her sister's curves and figure as she walked away. Abby's hips swayed and her round ass bounced in rhythm with each step, making her way into the house. Lena heard the door close and began following Abby's instructions, stripping down to her thong. She licked her lips and the taste of her sister still lingered, causing her body to squirm with excitement as she waited for Abby's return.

As Abby sauntered to her room and Lena lay and waited for her return; their brother Chris happened to come back to the house after taking a run around the neighborhood and enjoying a late night smoke session. He came back, his head swimming and body feeling nice and relaxed. Chris stopped in the kitchen for a late night snack before unwinding for the night.

Chris grabbed a beer out of the fridge and kicked the door closed. He went to sit down on the couch and turn on the tv when his eyes gravitated out the slider door to the Sunroom where the pool was. Chris stopped dead in his tracks and didn't make it to the couch before he realized what he was seeing. He made sure to move a few feet to his right so he still had a clear view but wasn't as obvious.

Chris felt his cock begin to stir and his heart beat faster. His eyes and attention were focused on intently on Lena; who was oblivious to the fact anyone could see her. Chris watched as his sister writhed with pleasure as her hands explored her own body; her hands alternating between her breasts and vagina. His mouth watered and he reached down; placing a hand on his growing cock through his pants. He thought about going out there and joining his sister but something told him to wait. He found it sexy that he was watching her having an intimate moment and quickly made the decision that he'd have one as well.

Chris looked around and brought a chair over quickly; making sure to keep it and himself out of sight in case Lena turned her head and looked over. As he went to sit down, he pulled down his pants but kept his boxer briefs on; his hardening cock protruding from the cotton barriers. He sat down, clutching his thickening hard on.

He waited for Lena to continue; her body illuminated by the soft light emanating from the candles and pool lights and her motions creating shapes of shadows against her skin. Chris craned his neck to see better; his left hand placed squarely on his bulging cock. He began stroking himself through the cotton fabric; slowly as to better enjoy the show unfolding. His eyes widened and his movements came to a cautious stop as Lena adjusted her body and began massaging her breasts and as much as Chris was aching for more; for now he was enjoying his voyeur show.

Chris decided that was the time to remove his still growing unit and he slipped the boxer briefs down his legs and kicked them off his foot. Now completely naked, Chris sat with his legs spread a bit wider than shoulder width and he took great care in running his fingers up the length of his shaft all the way to the head where a bead of pre cum glistened and stood out against the reddening tip.

Chris gripped himself at the base where his cock and balls met; his other hand sliding the fingertips across his bare thighs and stopping as he got to his balls. His grip was soft but firm; the motion of his actions creating the familiar friction that coaxed more pre cum out of his cock as he began to masturbate while his attention was still fixed on the show in the adjoining room.

He began to pick up his pace; getting into a rhythm until he nearly fell out of the chair at what he saw next. A gasp escaped his lips and his cock throbbed in his hand while the motions stopped thanks to Abby emerging from the opposite direction and walking towards their sister with what looked to be a travel bag. Abby was naked save for a black pair of panties which Chris noticed looked a bit different from a normal pair. Chris was eager to see what was going to happen next and he didn't move out of fear of being noticed and having his voyeur show ruined.

Abby reached Lena and bent over to put the bag down; staying crouched to give her sister a noticeably sultry kiss on her lips. As their lips parted; Abby snuck in one more peck while she placed her hand on Lena's exposed chest; finding a hard nipple waiting for her. Lena's hand reached out and started rubbing the leg of Abby, now standing next to and over Lena. Abby gave one firm pinch of Lena's responding nipple and Lena curled her toes and let out a deep breath at the sensation.

Abby bent over and pulled out a dildo that Lena recognized out of the corner of her eye. It was a flesh colored dildo that Lena had purchased for Abby a month prior and one they had used a couple of times since. When Lena saw what was to come; a jolt of electricity surged through her body and her heart began to beat faster.

"oh fuck, Ab. Fuck yes." Lena said, her words dripping with lust.

Abby moved between Lena's legs; now spread as she lay on the pool chair - her pussy glistening with her excitement. Abby positioned herself in front of Lena; still clutching the toy in her hand. She began kissing Lena's thighs; slowly and alternating between the two as she worked her way towards her sister's holes.

As Abby's lips made their way to Lena's labia; Lena worked on her own breasts with one hand while caressing Abby's hair with the other. Her thumb and forefinger clutching on to her nipple as Abby continued to tease the coming pleasure. Lena's body now writhed with anticipation; trying to maneuver her body to meet Abby's lips in an attempt to secure just a bit more pleasure. Abby reveled in her position; her own body responding to the situation by soaking the strap-on based panties and making her nipples erect as they brushed against Lena's smooth skin.

Lena moaned loudly and without restraint as she felt Abby's tongue slowly slide up the lips of her sister's vulva; stopping only to place her lips around the exposed clit which caused Lena's leg to twitch involuntarily. Abby's tongue began to dance and swirl slowly around Lena's throbbing button; her speed increasing with each signal from Lena.

Abby adjusted her body to get more leverage and bury her face deeper between Lena's legs. Abby felt legs shaking around her with each twirl around Lena's clit; her tongue now furiously darting across the dripping pussy.

Chris couldn't believe what he was seeing. Ever since he was brought in to their family traditions; he had thoroughly enjoyed the experiences with his sisters and kept wanting to join in with what he was seeing. He dismissed these thoughts with the reasoning he would certainly blow his load way too quickly and this way he could leave his sister's to their affairs while he could climax on his own accord.

Chris watched Abby's face furiously devour Lena and his hand continued up and down over his shaft; every so often he'd glide a couple fingers across the head of his cock and used the pre cum oozing out to lubricate his member. His own toes curled with each pass and he adjusted his body in a way that allowed him to lightly massage his balls while his cock shot straight up; stiff and erect and begging to be tended to.

As Abby continued to lick and suck Lena's clit, Lena's own hands moved with even greater fury across her chest; occasionally using both hands on both breasts while also using one hand to play with Abby's hair and lightly guiding her motions as well.

"Mmmm you lick me so good, Ab. Fuck... I'm so wet..."

Abby paused her licking and sucking to look up towards Lena. "You taste so fucking good, Lee. I think it's time to fuck this tight little pussy though. Don't you think?" Abby kissed and licked Lena playfully as her finger slid barely in and out of her. She stood up and took the toy, still in her hand, and placed it in the holding slot for the strap-on. Lena watched with excitement and continued playing with her pussy; rubbing her clit intensely as if she was trying to make herself cum.

"You're so sexy, Ab. Fuck. I can't stand it. I'm so ready..."

Abby smiled at Lena's quick and halted speech thanks to the interruption from the pleasure she felt.

Chris watched with amazement while Abby finished attaching the sex toy to the harness around her waist. He thought for a moment of cracking open the door with the hopes of hearing Lena and Abby but didn't want to risk interrupting this amazing sight unfolding in front of him. He watched as Abby, her strap on now secured; get up from between Lena's legs and position herself standing with the synthetic cock now inches away from Lena's face.

Abby reached down and gently placed her hand on Lena's face; her thumb caressing the lower lip. Lena responded by taking Abby's thumb in her mouth as she looked up at her younger sister with lust in her eyes. Her tongue swirled around Abby's thumb as Abby pushed her hips further towards Lena. Abby removed her thumb from Lena's mouth and placing the tip of the strap-on very nearly grazing her lips. Abby grabbed her shaft; the feeling of her hand wrapped around the stiff toy made her feel in control and turned her on even more. She watched as Lena took the tip of the cock into her mouth, slowly at first; giving it kisses and licking the top and underside as if it were a real penis.

"Mmmm good girl. That's right, Lee. Get it nice and wet." Abby slowly pushed her hips forward and Lena responded by taking more of the toy into her mouth. Lena started to fellate Abby's cock; sliding her mouth over the toy; lubricating the tip and the part of the shaft she was able to fit inside.

Chris continued stroking his cock and imagined it was his cock in his sister's mouth. More and more precum oozed out of the tip of his member and Chris worked it in as lubrication. The pleasure was intensifying and he began to grit his teeth while the pace increased.

Lena adjusted her body in order to gain more leverage and have better access with her mouth. She sat on the edge of the pool chair and placed both of her hands on either of Abby's hips, allowing Lena to take more into her eager lips. Up and down she started to bob on the toy, her body bucking slowly in rhythm with her head movements. Abby began to match Lena's movements; fucking her sister's mouth gently while one of her hands clutched her hair for leverage and the other hand massaging and pawing her breasts; pinching and pulling her nipples as the intensity of the blowjob increased.

Chris sat, mouth agape, watching his oldest sister masterfully work the toy attached to Abby's hips with her mouth. His hand, now wrapped fully around his throbbing cock, slid faster up and down, covering his hand with precum every time he reached the tip of his swelling head. His right hand cupped his balls and he allowed his finger tips to gently graze the smooth area between his balls and asshole; giving himself chills up and down his legs. He felt his full balls on the palm of his hand; the weight of them turning him on even more. Chris stretched his legs out; his cock now sticking straight up, hard as a rock and throbbing, aching to unload. He slowed his stroking; feeling his orgasm building deep within him. He didn't want to cum yet; he wanted to see what else transpired between Lena and Abby.

Abby brought her hand from Lena's hair and brought it to her chin. Lena looked up at Abby, the synthetic cock still in her mouth; her eyes filled with an insatiable lust that Abby not only recognized but shared. Lena let the cock slip out of her mouth and gave Abby's thumb another swirl with her tongue. Without saying a word, Abby lightly grabbed Lena by the throat and bent down to get face to face with her sister.

Abby looked Lena right in the eyes, saying thousands of words without speaking. Her look said it all and Lena understood all of it. A moan slipped off her lips as Abby's grip on her face tightened and Abby let her hand slide between Lena's legs.

"Time for me to fuck you, Lee. You going to be a good girl and take your sister's cock?" Abby stroked the strapped on dildo after licking her palm and covering it with her spit. She moved with confidence and a lusty eagerness and her inhibitions quickly disappeared. Lena laid down on the pool chair as Abby watched, cock in hand. Abby looked down at her sister; her slender but athletic body beckoned Abby forward; ready to get fucked. Without being touched, Lena moaned and writhed on the pool chair in anticipation of what was to come. One hand was running her fingers and fingertips over her neck and chest; occasionally bringing them up to her mouth where she'd lick and suck her fingers while the other hand rubbed her dripping wet cunt.

"Mmm, you ARE ready to get fucked, aren't you, baby?" Abby was thoroughly enjoying the show and positioned herself between Lena's legs.

"nnnnnggghhhmmmhmm." Lena could only moan in agreement; pushing her hips forward to meet her own fingers and beg for Abby to have her way with her

Chris was now deep into his own pleasure as he watched his sister's show play out in front of him. The taboo had been removed somewhat since the family traditions had become a more common occurrence but that didn't stop the feeling Chris got while watching. He couldn't see as much as he would have liked, only seeing the side view of Abby and Lena but it was enough for him to see what was happening.

Chris felt his cock throb under his hands and his pre cum began to build more frequently on his swollen head. As he held and lightly massaged his balls in his other hand, he slowed his pace and began to move those fingers even lower; making his leg twitch as he lightly grazed the area below his balls on the way to his ass.

Chris felt his cock stir while he paid attention to this spot and he slowly tickled the underside before his index finger found his asshole. He kept his finger there; moving only slightly as his other hand gripped his stiff member. His eyes were glued to what was transpiring on the other side of the door and without looking down; Chris used his index finger and thumb to collect the pool of precum glistening off his swollen head.

Chris brought his fingers to his mouth and his tongue lapped up the salty treat from his own cock. The taste and feeling of his own semen turned him on even more and he repeated the act as often as he could; each time sending him closer to climax. As another bead formed on his tip; he scooped it up and instead of bringing it to his mouth; he pressed his wet finger on to the entrance of his tightened asshole. He felt the pressure of his cum coated finger press inside himself and his cock jerked with approval. Chris felt like he wasn't going to last much longer; between the show being put on and his own masturbation. He began to stroke his stiff rod again, this time more slowly while he lightly fingered his own asshole. The sensation caused his breathing to increase and he felt his cock throb; he knew it wouldn't be long.

Abby lowered herself and placed the head of the synthetic cock on Lena's opening. Abby slid the cock up and down; rubbing Lena's clit and getting the dildo even more lubed up before she slowly slid inside her sister.

Lena's body tensed up and her mouth opened wide and her eyes closed. She didn't make a sound other than the eventual groan as her body settled. Abby took it slow at first; she didn't want to hurt Lena but her own lust was threatening to take over. Abby held the base of her cock with one hand while the other pulled her sister on to her cock.

Madadam90
Madadam90
156 Followers