Family Traditions Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"nnnnnnngggghhhhh...." Lena moaned and closed her eyes while Abby slowly slid the toy deeper inside. Abby felt Lena's body tense up and tighten around the large member, slowing her motions.

Lena used her left hand to massage and play with her breasts; pulling and pinching her nipples while her right hand rested on the now dripping wet tuft of pubic hair just above her womanhood. Lena pressed her hips forward and felt the fabric of the strap-on mechanism on her skin; unable to make a sound even as her mouth stayed wide open with pleasure. She felt the pressure as Abby lingered deep inside her sister's dripping wet cunt; her own pussy tingling with excitement as she watched her sister squirm, filled up.

Abby slowly began to pull the cock out, massaging her own breasts as she did so; her lust reaching critical levels. She was ready to fuck Lena until she came all over her cock and then she'd fuck her some more. She gritted her teeth and held back; instead watching Lena slowly rub her own clit as the cock slid further out of her.

"Ooooooh fuck, Ab. Oh fuck. That feels so fucking good"

Abby was now aggressively pinching her own nipple and through her still gritted teeth; decided to take charge.

"Yeah? You like taking my cock, don't you, Lee? Huh? You want me to pound that delicious cunt with my cock until you cum all over it, don't you?" Abby's free hand wrapped around Lena's leg, providing her more leverage and she moved her hips back and forth at a quicker pace. By all definitions, Abby was now fucking Lena.

Lena began to rub her clit faster as Abby's speed picked up. The feeling of Abby's cock sliding in and out of her drove her wild and all she could muster in response was a series of grunts and moans, each one signifying her approval.

"That's it. Take your sister's big cock, Lee. Mmm fuck it looks so fucking good going in and out of your tight hole. Mmmm yeah... rub that clit. I love watching you get off, sis. That's it. Cum on my cock."

Both sisters started bucking their hips wildly. Abby's cock sliding effortlessly in and out of Lena's dripping pussy; their grunts, moans, and whines filling the pool room.

Abby grabbed a hold of Lena's legs and locked her into place and slid right up to her; placing herself right in the middle. Abby leaned down; both sisters chests heaved, trying to catch their breath and beads of sweat shimmered on their breasts and necks.

Lena felt Abby's breath on her lips and the head of her cock on her opening. Abby began to kiss Lena passionately while simultaneously thrusting her hips forward and penetrating her sister as deep as she could go.

Lena let out a whimper into Abby's mouth; the sudden burst of friction ignited something deep inside of her and she felt her orgasm begin to build again. Abby broke off the kiss to focus on the task at hand. She began to increase the speed of her thrusts again and Lena gave herself completely to her sister's movements.

Each time Abby's cock slid in and out of Lena's twat; the sound echoed throughout the room - a combination of grunting, moaning, skin slapping together, and the sound of a wet cunt being fucked until orgasm.

Lena grasped furiously at her own breasts as well as Abby's when they were in reach. Abby picked up one of Lena's legs and got into a better position. Lena gripped the sides of the pool chair and Abby saw her chance to send her sister over the edge. Using her thumb; she placed it on Lena's clit; which elicited a deep groan from Lena.

"nnmmmghhhh ooooooh fuck. Oh shit. Oh shit, Abby. Fuck me. FUCK MEEEE....uuuunnnnnnngh" Abby was taken aback by Lena's volume and for the first time realized they may not be the only one's in the vicinity. Abby placed her hand on Lena's mouth in a hasty reaction.

Before Abby could effectively cover her sister's screams, Lena took Abby's fingers into her mouth; sucking and licking without hesitation as Abby's synthetic cock continued to plunge deep inside of her. Lena felt her orgasm continue to build and grabbed Abby's hand out of her mouth and put it on her throat. The sisters would get fairly aggressive whenever they got together; but more often than not it would be relatively standard. Abby felt her pussy twitch and throb underneath the strap on dildo while her sister looked her in the eyes and placed both their hands on her neck and squeezing lightly; giving the go ahead to Abby.

"Oh you want to be a bad girl tonight, huh?" Abby was now consumed with lust for her sister and ready to fuck the cum out of her pussy. Her grip around Lena's throat tightened; although Abby was careful about grasping too tightly.

"nnnnnnnmgggthhh fuck.... Fuckkkk me.... Hard... fuck me... harder...." Lena's voice trembled and stopped with every thrust of Abby's hips.

Abby continued to push her hips into Lena's; burying her cock deep inside as she choked Abby. She bent over to kiss Lena again, her hand still wrapped around her throat.

"Mmm that's right. This is what happens when you're a bad girl. Bad girls get fucked. But that's what you want, isn't it, baby. Tell me, tell me you want me to fuck you and tell me you want this cock to make you cum"

Lena's face and neck were red from the excitement and breath play; Abby's face just inches away. She felt sweat dripping from Abby's neck and face on to hers; using her tongue to lap up what she could reach. She felt her legs tense up and she knew she was ready.

"Y...yeees... ple...pl... please fu... please...oooooh" Lena could barely get coherent words out. Abby tightened her grip slightly and bucked her hips back and forth faster.

"Fucking say it, Lee. Fucking tell your little sister you're about to cum and then cum all over my cock. I won't let you cum until you say it."

The combination of breath play, Abby rubbing her clit, and Abby's thrusts were culminating all at once.

"Ooohhhh fuck I'm about to... about to cum all over your cock, Ab... please.... Nnnnngggghhh oooooh fuck please baby please let me cum on that cooooooFUUU"

Lena felt her body tense all at once and shot her legs straight out; somehow pulling Abby's cock deeper. Abby stayed still; deep inside her sister as she felt Lena's body tremble and shake.

Lena's mouth was wide open but no sound was coming out anymore as her body shook and her pussy convulsed; tightening around her sister's toy cock. Neither sister said anything as Lena rode her orgasm; twitching and jerking every time either sister moved a single muscle.

"Oooh that's it, baby. You like being a bad girl, don't you.... oh yeah... Look at the mess you made all over my cock..." Abby slowly slid the toy out and Lena finally was able to whine and moan as the sensation took over her body. The strap-on glistened with Lena's grool and cum; drenched from shaft to tip.

Abby leaned down and softly kissed Lena on the lips, cheek, chin, and neck - a tender approach she always used after their more rough adventures. They both sat there, catching their breath; Abby still slowly teasing Lena by rubbing the head of the cock against her swollen, throbbing clit and sliding the tip in just enough to garner a reaction from Lena.

Chris was in awe at what he just saw. Seeing Abby fuck their sister was too much and he felt the familiar feeling in the pit of his stomach. He caressed his balls with one hand, occasionally sliding the tip of his own finger into his asshole as he stroked his cock. The head of his cock was red and glistened from the combination of spit and precum which he spread around his entire cock for ease. Chris was ready to blow and so focused on his sisters that he had no idea that he himself was being watched.

Chris' hand glided across his shaft in sync with grasping his balls and probing his puckered asshole; ready to shoot his load. Then he nearly fell out of his seat when a voice behind him whispered out to him.

"tsk tsk tsk. Naughty boy..."

Chris nearly fell out of his chair and flailed with embarrassment and fright. A bystander would have believed he had been electrocuted and/or attacked by a swarm of bees.

"Jesus what the fuc... what the... oh fuck.... Oh my god... Mom! Jesus. What the?! My god, you scared the fucking shit out of me" Chris panted and continued to cover his still rock hard member; keeping his body turned away from his peeping mother. He felt his dick pulse in his hands; unsure if he actually did cum or if he had his orgasm ruined in the moment.

"Oh I'm sorry, Chrissy. Did I interrupt? By all means. Go ahead and finish. I was enjoying the view as well and was about to touch myself too. I don't blame you, of course. They really are fucking sexy. The way Abby takes control? Mmm. Not surprising though. Mmm. Were you close, baby?" Tricia's voice was soft and sensual; her black tank top was rolled up a bit in the front, suggesting she had been playing with her breasts and Chris noticed her jeans were unbuttoned as well. She walked towards Chris, who still covered up and his body was turned away from Tricia and although he looked in her direction, he couldn't look her in the eye - regardless of how normal their family traditions had become. At that moment he was still the boy who got caught masturbating by his mother.

He noticed Tricia walking towards him; his heart beating faster and his cock stirring and pulsing - aching to release what he can only imagine to be a massive load. Tricia finally reached her son; his body still turned inward and covered up with embarrassment.

Tricia bent down next to Chris and began to stroke his hair. She could feel his body tremble and his breath quicken. Her motherly touch melted him and he relaxed his body; freeing his hardening cock from his grasp. As he pulled his hands away; a long, thick strand of precum stretched from his tip to his hands as they moved away.

"Oooh, baby!" Tricia said in a soft, velvety voice. "I think Mommy interrupted you at the worst time! Look how excited you are. Oh honey... can you forgive mr?" Her maternally soft voice grabbed a hold of him and he wanted nothing but to be in her arms at that moment. He was still beet red but opened himself up to give himself up completely to his mother. Chris nodded, keeping his eyes lowered like a bashful son.

"Look at this!" Tricia said as she slid her finger tip over the head of Chris's cock, breaking the connection of cum between his member and hand. Chris flinched and nearly came as he watched his mother collect his own semen from the head of his cock.

Tricia was about to put the entire string into her mouth when she stopped.

"Why should I get all the good stuff? Want to share with me, baby?" Tricia held her cum soaked fingers halfway between her lips and her son's mouth. Chris sheepishly nodded and leaned in, following his mother's lead.

"Mmmm" Tricia hummed her pleasure as their lips meet and sandwiched her cum soaked fingers between the two of them.

Chris closed his eyes, fixating on his mother's lips and the salty sweet precum they were now sharing. He felt her tongue push the cum into his mouth and he responded by using his tongue to do the same. As he was being taken away by the bliss of it all; he felt his mother's warm hands grip the bottom of his cock.

Chris let out a guttural mix of a whine and a moan; he was completely in his mother's hands both physically and emotionally at that moment. The sensations were nearly too much and his legs kicked straight out as a result of the feelings he was encountering. The smell of his mother's perfume, the feel of her covered breasts as he tried to touch anything he could get a hold of, the taste of her lips and his cum dancing on his tongue, and the look of his throbbing cock held warmly in his mother's hands brought him closer to the edge.

He had to break off the kiss and warn his mother; although he tried to hold off as long as he could. Tricia's hands had no trouble sliding up and down the shaft of her son's cock due to the precum and spit already soaking it. Chris felt his climax building. He tried his hardest to hold off; not even fully stiff again but already ready to explode in his mother's hands.

"ughghhnnn... mom... mom... Wait. Mom. Wait I'm gonna..."

Tricia interrupted her boy, "You're going to what, baby. You going to give Mommy all your cum? Hmm? You want to finally blow that load all over Mommy? My naughty boy was watching his sisters play and now Mommy is going to make him cum. Naughty boy." Tricia quickened her pace and knew she was close to getting Chris to cum. "Yeah, Mommy's naughty boy. Give Mommy all that cum, baby boy. That's it"

Chris couldn't speak and every time his mother's hand grazed the tip of his cock; his body jerked. Tricia found a pace that worked and Chris started pumping his hips into her hands; fucking her fingers. She cupped his balls and rolled them gently in her hand as Chris responded with a positive whimper.

Chris held on to the chair he was sitting in, knowing he was losing all control over his body. He was bracing for what was next.

"That's it, sweetie. Mommy's ready. Empty these balls for me" Tricia worked her son's cock masterfully; hitting every spot just right. Her other hand moved even further down his balls and felt the space between them and his asshole.

"Ohhhhh fuck, I'm gonna... I can feel it... oh shit. Mom.... Mommy... You're going to make me..."

"Give it to me, Chrissy. Let it go." Tricia placed the pad of her index finger on the entrance of Chris's asshole - causing a sensation that sent him over the edge.

Chris's body seized up and he tried to announce what was happening but all he was able to muster was a loud grunt. His balls tightened and his cock throbbed and twitched as the first wave of his cum exploded out of his cock; sending a stream of hot white jizz flying and landing on his clavicle and chest.

"Mmmmnnnnnnnggggghhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuu" Chris bellowed while Tricia focused on milking every last drop out of her boy.

"Yeeeeeah, that's it baby. That's it. Get all the cum out for Mommy. There you go. My goodness! Such a mess!" Tricia slowed her pace, knowing the sensitivity Chris must be feeling. Her hand was covered in her son's seed and she admired the streaks of cum covering his own chest.

Chris slumped over; exhausted from what he was sure was the greatest handjob ever given. He took deep breaths in his nose and exhaled out his mouth as he re-entered reality.

Tricia calmly began licking and sucking the cum off her fingers while Chris regained his composure.

"Baby you taste so good. I love tasting you. Look at all this mess you made! I can clean you up. Of course..." once Tricia licked most of Chris' cum off her hands, she used two fingers to scoop up one of the streaks of semen he blasted onto his own chest and held it in front of him. "Of course you could help Mommy clean it up... have you ever tried it? Your cum. I know you've tasted your precum and I suppose this would be the next step. I don't want to push it though. I mean if you're not comfortable...."

Before Tricia could even finish her sentence; Chris's mouth wrapped around the two fingers soaking in his cum. He had little tastes here and there and even tasting his own precum was a normal task for him but this was the first time he felt that much cum in his mouth. He thought it had a bitter taste at first; but the combination of his mother's fingers and what just transpired encouraged him to jump in with both feet.

"Mmmm good boy, Chrissy. Helping Mommy clean up your mess... good boy" Tricia scooped up the last large bit of his spunk and placed it on her own lips. Without hesitation Chris leaned in and began kissing his mother; his tongue gliding over her lips and collecting his cum from her lips; pushing it back and forth between the two.

Tricia broke off the kiss and placed a hand down her own pants. "Mmmm fuck yes, Chrissy. Good fucking boy. So fucking hot." Tricia watched her son swallow and even though he scrunched his face at the taste; she knew he enjoyed it.

"Fuck, mom. That was... so fucking hot." Chris couldn't stand yet; his legs still shaking.

"It was, baby. I'm glad I caught you peeping. I thoroughly enjoyed the show. I think they did too." Chris looked confused but then turned back around out to the pool area where Abby and Lena were laying on the ground together; watching their mom and brother through the same glad he had watched them.

Abby and Lena were lying together on their yoga mats, their legs entwined and their naked bodies sprawled together. Chris had been watching his sisters fuck without them knowing and after his mother interrupted him; Abby and Lena returned the favor.

Chris turned even more red and could only look to his mother and back to his sisters, unsure of what to say. Lena and Abby smiled and waved to him and Abby clapped in approval.

"Great show, brother! Hope you enjoyed ours too. It's going to be a great week!"

Chris could only turn more red as he sat naked with the taste of his own cum still lingering on his lips. He thought to himself that if this was just the first night of their family vacation - what the hell was next?