All Comments on 'Family Triad'

by zippy1414

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great story. No not to long at all. Love the character build up and the whole story idea. Well done.

cleveland1rockscleveland1rocksalmost 4 years ago
Exhausting

Sexually exhausting in a good way, but I find Hannah to be an overly contrived character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stupid question

Do we ever find out why Richard's daughters are such evil bitches? Are they secretly incestuous too or are they privileged and spoiled?

MstChiefMstChiefalmost 4 years ago

Excellent story. The characters were well thought out and the backgrounds were great. Would love to see where you could take this further. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

Enjoyed this! Shame the bitch sisters and their father along with the naive but stupid mother didn't get their just desserts. Would be happy to see more of these characters. Doesn't need more additions to the 3. Just to see that they get their happy ending and the others get what's coming to them.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 4 years ago

After having been fleeced by a couple of tradesmen this story was just what I needed.you cheered me up no end. Thank you. Must be a 5 star at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would be nice to have an update chapter - say a couple of years out - just to see and explore their lives in NM - as well as what happens with the mother and her external assholes

blackknight314blackknight31411 months ago

Great job, thanks for sharing your work.

I wish that the evil step sisters had been punished... somehow. Perhaps being so unpleasant physically and psychologically, they needed to hook up with a DOM!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous