Family Trip 01: Brother and Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's close," she whispered, pushing her mouth against his ear. "Don't stop! Just like this please oh fuck please! Don't stop! I'm going to go!"

Her body suddenly tensed against him, and he heard her gasp as she started to roll her hips up to meet his stroking fingers.

"I'm going!" she whispered frantically, smothering her urge to scream. "I'm going I'm going I'm going I'm going FUCK I'M GOING!"

She squeezed him as hard as she could and held her breath as her entire body spasmed against him.

Harry kept moving his fingers against her, his own arousal nearly out of control as he stroked at her slippery clitoris and wet lips. He would remember her whispered exclamations of release and pleasure for the rest of his life.

After several more seconds she collapsed against the bed and grabbed his wrist.

"Stop stop stop!" she panted."It's too much."

He placed his hand flat against her thigh and inhaled deeply, catching the scent of her throbbing hole and knowing instinctively that her aroma was adding to his own need for release.

"Did it feel good?" he asked, sure it was a silly question.

"So good," she said. "Do you want to go too?"

"I need to," he said softly.

She was tearing at this pajama pants and he helped her, pushing them down to his knees as she grabbed his cock and used it to pull him to her. She pulled her tank top off, leaving her in just a sports bra as they stretched out on the bed.

"Like this," she said, starting to stroke him against her belly as she fell flat on her back.

"I'm close," he warned her. "I might make a mess on you like this."

"I want you to," she whispered. "I want to feel your mess on me."

"Are you sure?" he gasped.

"Yes," she answered. "Please?"

He stroked her hair and closed his eyes, once again trying to savor what was passing by too quickly. He could already feel the tingle in his balls that he knew would soon become more intense and gather more and more pressure until it erupted along his shaft and spurted out onto his sister's soft skin.

"Dori I don't think I can hold it," he whispered.

She moaned in anticipation and squeezed him harder as she stroked, and he continued stroking her hair while grabbing at her thigh with his other hand.

"I'm going to cum," he warned her, his voice rising. "Ugh!"

Harry felt the room start to spin as his cock started to throb, and Dori lifted her head and pushed her lips against his.

"Shhhhhhhh!" she urged, her mouth moving against his as his cock throbbed in her stroking hand.

She suddenly felt a flood of hot liquid against her belly, fascinated how his cock seemed to throb in time with each new spurt of wet heat onto her.

She stroked him through his orgasm, their lips pressed together as he groaned deep in his chest at the pleasure of total release.

He suddenly lay against her, out of energy and out of breath as he panted against her neck. She held his cock gently in her fingers, feeling his warm semen run along her belly.

"You really did make a mess," she giggled, running her fingers through the strings of cum.

"I'm sorry," he whispered. "Let me find something to wipe it up with."

"Use my panties," she said. "They're in my jeans at the foot of the bed."

She turned on the phone light again, and he got up, moving to the foot of the bed in the dim light and picking up her jeans. As he pulled the panties she'd worn all day out of them he glanced up at her, and saw her tracing her fingers through the spermy mess he'd left all over her.

He pulled his own pajamas back up over his still leaking cock and knelt next to her on the bed, using her panties to sop up and wipe up as much of the mess as he could.

"My bra is fucked," she giggled, pointing to the giant wet spot against her left breast. "You really covered me."

"Not my fault," he grinned. "You were aiming it."

She pulled the bra over her head and threw it towards her suitcase.

She realized that Harry was staring at her breasts, and before she could invite him to touch them he leaned over and licked one of her nipples. She pulled him close and turned the flashlight off again, sighing in contentment at the feeling of his mouth passionately sucking on her stiff nipple.

They cuddled in the dark like that for a long time, her hands stroking his neck and shoulders while his mouth explored the soft skin of her breasts, licking and sucking and kissing and tasting every inch of them, paying extra special attention to her hard nipples as he moved from breast to breast.

They held each other in the dark, the only sound the gentle kissing of his mouth and her occasional moan as they both enjoyed the afterglow sensations of the forbidden pleasure they'd just shared.

~

Harry woke up a few hours later, still in Dori's arms as he lay on her chest. The room was warm and he felt safe. The door was locked and no one would expect them to be awake until well after the sun came up.

He closed his eyes and enjoyed feeling close to Dori's body, well aware that his cock was rock hard again.

He wondered how Dori would feel about what they'd done in the morning. If he was sure she'd be okay with it he would have moved his hand between her legs again and fingered her while sucking on her sensitive nipples right then.

Instead he lay in the dark and held her, mentally replaying her orgasm and the moment she made his cock erupt with her hand over and over until he fell back asleep.

~

When he woke up again he thought at first that he was dreaming.

In the first light of dawn, he saw that Dori was sitting cross-legged next to him on the bed, and that she'd pulled the front of his pajamas down. One of her hands was moving up and down his cock almost painfully slow, while the fingers of the other hand gently tickled against his balls.

"Good morning," she whispered with a grin.

"Morning," he whispered.

He tried to think of something to say or ask or do, but all his attention was on the pressure in his balls and the inevitable loss of control that seemed to be welling up inside of him.

"I hope you don't mind," Dori said softly. "But you were already hard so I thought maybe I could take a little more pressure off your balls for you. And get a real good look at what it looks like."

"How long have you been doing that?" he asked her, certain that if she went just a little faster his cum explosion would hit the ceiling.

"About twenty minutes," she whispered, squeezing his nuts. "These keep getting tighter and tighter."

"It's because I'm close to cumming again," he whispered.

"Good," she said. "I want to see it and we need to start getting cleaned up soon."

He reached out and put his hand against the small of her back, trying to keep from groaning out loud at the sensations her soft hands were causing.

"You're going to make me cum again," he said, moving his hips.

"Good," she grinned.

"It's going to be a mess," he said, gritting his teeth.

"I'm ready for it," she whispered, staring at his cock.

He shut his eyes and concentrated on her hand, loving the soft and warm fingers wrapped tight around his length as they pulled steadily up and down in the same slow pace that her fingers were pulling at his balls.

"What does it feel like?" she asked him.

"Pressure," he said. "Everything feels so tight and full. It hurts, in a really good way."

"Good," she said, almost to herself.

She kept watching his hard cock in her hand, fascinated by how thick and heavy it felt in her grasp. Up and down she stroked, inching him closer and closer to his orgasm.

"Do it faster," he whispered.

"Will it go away if I don't?" she asked, her hand keeping the slow and steady stroke motion she'd been using.

"It's just...it's just...it's so much," he said.

"Just a little longer," she told him, staring at what she was doing.

On and on she stroked, slowly pulling him along, both of them waiting expectantly for the moment that was almost there.

Another minute.

Another.

Steady up and down stroking and pulling.

Another five minutes passed.

Dori kept the same pressure and speed to her stroking, and Harry's pleasure was both intense and agonizing.

He bit the inside of his cheek and squeezed his eyes shut, his fist gripping the pillow as hard as he could, his hand flat against Dori's back, pushing as if trying to drive her closer to his cock.

"Please," he begged.

"Almost," she whispered.

Another minute crept by.

And then another.

And then yet another.

"I'm...I'm...I'm..." Harry whimpered, his entire body straining.

Dori suddenly gripped her fist around him as tight as she could and jerked his cock back and forth like a windshield wiper as fast as she could. She then held the base and slapped it into the palm of her hand, giggling to herself as his body trembled with unrelieved tension.

She grabbed him again and started stroking, barely faster than before, but now it was suddenly enough speed to pull the tension in his balls over the edge.

"I'm gonna cum, gonna cum, gonna cum!" he chanted in a hoarse whisper, his hips coming up off the bed.

Dori quickly picked up a pair of black panties that Harry hadn't noticed before. She held them near the head of his cock, and he realized that she intended to catch his explosion with them, and that realization pushed him over the edge.

A spurt of thick cum bolted six inches into the air, followed immediately by an even thicker spurt that went half as high, both of them falling onto the black cotton fabric.

"Fuck yes!" Dori hissed with delight, her eyes wide.

Another shot of cum thundered out of his spasming cock, followed by another and then a much smaller spurt, his cock jumping and lurching in her hand.

His orgasm kept going and going as cum spilled out of his cockhead, the flow slowing to a dribble until at last all of his semen had been pulled from his balls, and the black cotton panties were saturated with his slippery white nectar.

His cock continued to pulse with less and less urgency as Dori pushed the sopping wet panties against it and wiped up every stray bit of cum that she could find.

Long after he'd gone soft and his heart had stopped thudding, his sister tenderly worked and squeezed his cock, awestruck by the texture and smell of his cum as she wiped it up with her panties.

"That was fucking hot!" she whispered, looking at Harry with a wide grin.

"Sorry about the mess," he said quietly.

"Don't be!" she smiled. "That's what I wanted."

"I hope those weren't your only clean pair of panties," he laughed.

"Why?" she asked innocently. "I got them out of my suitcase to wear today before you got up. When I noticed your morning wood, I decided to give both of us a kinky start to the day. You got to decorate them, and now I'm going to wear them all day."

She vaulted off the bed and pulled on her shorts and an oversized t-shirt.

"You better cover up while you rest," she laughed. "I'm going to shower. When I get done, you can go clean up while I get dressed."

He nodded with a dreamy smile on his face.

She came over to the bed and leaned close to him.

"Once I get out of the shower we should pretend none of this ever happened," she said. "We'll take Grandma and Aunt Gertrude to meet up with Mom and Dad and get some breakfast and get on with this wedding."

"Agreed," he nodded, trying to conceal his disappointment.

"Don't worry," she giggled. "We're just going to pretend during the day. Maybe tonight we could find out what that cock feels like up inside my cunt. I don't need a vibrator if I can try the real thing."

She bent over and kissed him on the mouth quickly, and then turned and left the room.

~~

Thanks for reading all the way to the end.

I hope you enjoyed this short break from the usual kink that I write about.

I appreciate every one of you who takes the time to comment and send me messages. You make this hobby of mine so rewarding and fun!

I hope this finds you having an amazing day!

IsabellaEmily

12