Family Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, they're bringing a special body bag. He is still contaminated, and probably infectious."

"What's that?" asked Daphne, who was avoiding looking at the body before us. I turned to look where she was looking, and walked over to the beach's edge. Just below the high-tide line was something metallic. We walked over, and I saw the hammer and sickle of the USSR, a symbol I hadn't seen in a very long time.

Jim cursed, and began urgently reporting to whoever was on the other end of his radio. When he was done, I saw a couple of more people in the biohazard suits making their way towards us, carrying an oblong container. I turned back to the curved metal fragment.

"Russia?" I asked Jim.

"Probably not. Current relations are not likely bad enough, but we can't be certain at this point," he said. "The USSR covered a lot of territory, and when it collapsed a lot of things got lost or sold on the black market. We were lucky to make sure most of the nukes were recovered or accounted for. This will take some research."

The others had come for the body, and were moving to carefully transfer it into the container. I felt Daphne touch my shoulder. "Daddy?"

"Let's go back," I said.

She nodded, and slipped her arm in mine. As we walked, she looked up at me, "Mate, huh?"

"Didn't you feel it?"

"Yeah," she said. "I just wanted to hear you say so."

"Baby, Daphne, you are my mate. The *one*. It is wrong, but no one else will do, ever again. Something has happened in my head, my heart. I don't know how to explain."

"I know," she said, cuddling against my side as we walked. It was pure cheesiness out of a bad, or possibly maybe a really good, romantic movie.

"What the hell am I gonna tell your mother?"

"I don't think you'll need to tell her anything. I think she already knows. Jack has become the center of her world. Her problem is that she has to share him with Grandma. Or, maybe that's not a problem, I don't know. Jack may be the one with the problem!" she laughed.

I stopped, and gathered her into my arms. "God, you smell wonderful!"

She buried her face in my chest. "So do you."

We made our way to the tarp, and watched as the team took the box of Jerry back, and returned for the wreckage.

Frieda and Ann stayed on the far side, for which I was grateful and they were wrapping themselves around Jack. Our daughters and Kevin and I stayed on the opposite side, though Daphne and Pam didn't have any olfactory issues with anyone. The girls, however, glued themselves firmly to their respective "mates".

It was actually a bit uncomfortable. The change was impossible to ignore, but there was a feeling like we expected the others to judge us for what they themselves were doing. My wife, who this morning I felt was deeply sexy, was not the slightest bit attractive to me now, even if my nose was left completely out of the equation. 'My brain has been rewired,' I thought. I conjured up visions and stories and anything that I had ever found erotic before, and there was not the least stirring of interest. It was a frightening realization. Only Daphne was sexy now, and even thinking her name made my cock twitch and my heart skip a beat.

I told the group what had happened to Jerry, and they nodded their understanding. I could see the horror in their eyes as they thought about it.

Then I told them about the other thing, the twisted, curved metal on the beach, a remnant of something from an empire lost to recent history.

"Maybe... maybe they'll know of a cure!" Ann said, hope, worry and fear in her voice.

I shrugged. I was feeling sunburned, and the salt on my skin itched. I thought about the first aid kit and the sunburn gel it contained. Daphne needed water, and I was sure I did, too. 'And the others' was the afterthought.

I told the others I was going back to the boat to get some supplies, and Daphne moved with me to go with me. I saw two biohazard-suited figures approaching, and stopped to wait.

"Well, Colonel Jim, what news?" I asked as they drew near.

"None that is good, I'm afraid," he said. "It was an old Soviet weapon, but someone had tinkered with what it was carrying, and perhaps not well. They may not have fully understood the virus it contained. We think it had been designed to be used in Afghanistan during the long Soviet invasion there, to cause disruption and rifts between the various tribes and villages, making them unable to work together. Either they didn't tinker well, or they did it incredibly well. It would have released its payload over Washington DC during the 4th of July Independence Day festivities where most of the crowd would be Conservative Republicans. Can you imagine the chaos when Conservative leadership couldn't stand to be in the same room together? Or worse, if these same people with a very Conservative base, mostly Christian, began committing incest in the streets of the capital? Or if they took this very contagious virus home? Can you imagine how the very fabric of society would be changed, even destroyed?"

"I'm guessing there's no cure."

"No. If the Soviets had one, and the Russians aren't even admitting that the original existed, not even informally and off the record, whatever was done to it has changed the virus. It is fortunate that it didn't kill you outright, playing with these things is always incredibly chancy at best. Or, maybe it's not fortunate. We don't know what other effects it might have over the long-term. The higher-ups are arguing about what to do with you. You cannot be allowed contact with any other humans."

"Jesus! Are they going to stick us in some cell and forget about us, or kill us outright?"

"My commander is arguing to keep you isolated on a deserted island somewhere, far away from shipping channels and flight paths. There are a few of those that the military controls. He wants to keep you alive for study. Someone did it once, there may be more out there. We are still not sure who did this."

Daphne gripped my hand. "Uh, Daddy..."

I caught the strengthening scent of her, and looked at her shirt. Tiny spots had appeared at her nipples.

"Jim, things are going to get interesting again," I said, and had to adjust my shorts, "...very soon!" We heard the cries from the tarp, where Ann was tearing her clothes off, and Kevin and Pam were running from the other three.

Jim and Sheila backed away from us carefully and watchfully. Daphne pulled off her shirt and shorts and began tugging at mine. "We need aunscreen with a high SPF, Jim, as soon as possible!" I yelled as my clothes came off over slightly sunburned skin. That would get much worse soon, a part of me thought, a part that was getting more powerless with each passing second. My sex goddess wanted me.

* * *

Ann

I woke to find a strange woman in some kind of a spacesuit standing over me, a truly vicious headache, and an urgent need to pee. I was aware of these things very rapidly in that order. My boobs felt like someone had punched each one, too.

"What on Earth?!" I started to rise, alarmed.

"Careful!" said the woman, "you've been unconscious for a while." I could see she was wearing green scrubs under the plastic.

"Can you please help me up and out to the side? I've got to pee very badly!" I told her.

"I've got a urinal here for you to use," she said.

"Good thing, 'cause I don't know if I can make it that far!" I said in a low voice. She gave me an oddly shaped plastic thing that fitted over the necessary spot and helped me to squat. I was amazed at how much I filled the little jug - it looked like it could hold a half gallon.

"Can you tell me your name?" she asked.

"Ann Davidson"

"Your birthdate?"

"January 3rd, 1971."

"71?" she asked.

"Yes, 1971." I confirmed, irritated.

"You look young for '71," she said.

"Oh. Thank you. Vitamin E."

She nodded, and we went through the usual proof-you're-not-crazy questions: the year, the name of the president, and so on. "How are you feeling?"

"Like I've been hit by a bus," I said, "and damp." I added, feeling my shirt. My boobs were hot, and ached, and were sweating up a storm.

"You just broke a fever," she said. "My name is Sheila, by the way, and that's Jim. Nice to meet you Ann! Sorry for the circumstances!"

"How long were we out?" I asked, my nose picking up the faint scent that something had been left out and gone bad in the galley or something, or maybe someone hadn't made it to the head in time. Ugh! The boat wasn't equipped with a washing machine or anything! I hoped no one had soiled the sheets!

"Who is with you?" Sheila asked.

I ran down the list for her, looking toward each bunk as I did. John was forward and talking to Jim, the other spacesuited person. "Who is that?" I asked, discovering someone I didn't know.

"He was here unconscious when we got here," Sheila said. "He's a Coast Guard medic. He's the reason we're wearing the suits. He passed out checking your husband out."

"Oh," I said, beginning to get even more worried.

"Look, I've got to get these samples over to be analyzed. Let me help you forward to your husband."

She did. John asked me how I was doing, and I asked him what was happening. He told me we were under quarantine. I had a vision of a small quarantine cell I'd seen in a movie. "Are they going to lock us up?" I asked, and the man, Jim, answered me reassuringly, then moved back to check on Jack, my son.

"I heard an explosion, what was it?" I asked my husband. He told me what he knew, which, given he had just awakened too, was more than I had expected? The Army bioterrorism and disease people? This was extremely serious! As I worried, I told him how I felt and how my boobs were hurting and hot.

I love my husband. He saw my worry and tried to make it less by playing off what I'd said and humorously flattering my breasts. I'm proud of my boobs, and he knew it. Three babies and my age, and they still looked good! And he appreciated them, too!

"Smartass!" I said, grinning at his attempt to lighten things up. "No, I never got out of my bunk. I was napping when I heard the boom. I'm not sure after that."

We chatted as he got me some aspirin and a water, both of which I needed desperately, and took some himself. We finished the waters in less than a minute. We were really thirsty!

Each of the kids and my Mom woke up, and Jim and Sheila did and said all the same things each time, then helped them forward where we gave them water and aspirin. Jack, who must have fallen into a cookie bakery when he passed out because he smelled of snickerdoodles and autumn afternoons, mentioned his back was hurting, and we all realized we had backaches. Well, we'd been laying down a long time and now were hunched over in the cabin any time we stood, so it wasn't surprising.

The medic finally came forward, and introduced himself. Jerry, from New Bern, North Carolina, US Coast Guard. He asked about his ship, which had apparently been ordered out of the area when he was seen to pass out, and USAMRIID was called in.

The heat was getting pretty bad, and the cabin was getting, well, rank. There were marvelous scents, but also something, or multiple somethings, stank. We had a little solar/battery-powered air conditioner, but it was far too overworked with all of us down here.

John had definitely noticed as well. He asked Jim if we could get up on deck. Jim checked, and asked if we had a tent to set up on the beach. We did. The men went to set it up, and most of the stench left with them. Why did the men stink, so? Well, Jack didn't, come to think of it - he smelled wonderful.

We started talking, the women, I mean. Kevin went up on deck and the smell left completely, thank goodness! With the men gone, we peeled out of our tops and got rid of our bras, all of our breasts were swollen and hot, like they had a localized fever there. They ached, and felt full and heavy. We did put our tops back on before Kevin came back down to tell us the tarp was up. Sheila followed him down.

Mother went up on deck when he came back down - she looked like she was going to lose the water she'd drunk. I felt pretty nauseous myself. The girls, though, sniffed at him like he was made of flowers or fresh-baked bread or cookies. I thought he smelled like an open sewer mixed with skunk. We compared notes. I apologized to Kevin - I do hope he didn't take it too personally, but the girls leaving nose-prints on him no doubt soothed his ego, and he was certainly sniffing them right back.

We heard the men arrive and Sheila and I went up on deck and told them what we'd discovered. John went down with me to the cabin and sniffed. I was holding my nose because his odor was overpowering. He went to kiss me, and I saw him use pure willpower not to retch. We went back up to find Jim was there, and John explained that we had to get off the boat or we'd all be throwing up like Jerry, who was as far away from everyone as he could get.

We went ashore, and Jim sorted us into groups of who smelled bad to whom. John and Jim talked and decided that the genetics of family made the difference in scent. The more closely people were related, the better they smelled to you, or something like that.

The pressure in my boobs was getting really bad, and as Jack wound up in our group, I felt something I hadn't felt in years - I felt my milk let down, and the front of my shirt got soaked. I guessed it was milk, as I really didn't have time to check! Alparently that made the smell increase, because John ran farther away, heaving. Jack came close, and the smell of him was so intensely good... and *sexy*! Something happened in my mind. A part of me kind of watched as Jack came to me like a god striding across the sands, dropping his pants and stepping out of them as he strode, revealing his erect manhood. As he neared, my body just acted. I dropped to my knees and took him into my mouth and throat.

I've never had the ability to deep-throat a guy before. I mean, I've given blowjobs before, but anything more than the head in my mouth made me gag, which kind of spoils the whole thing. This time, nope, straight down the throat and my tongue swirled around it as I moved my head. I heard gasps from my daughters and Mom, but I did *not* care at all - *this* was what was important. I *had* to have his cum!

I was peripherally aware that Daphne shrieked something like "You *whore*!" I didn't care. The center of the world was in my mouth, the smell of him, the taste of him, the heat of him filling my mouth and throat. Even my fingers in my shorts bringing me closer and closer to orgasm were unimportant. I felt his hands on my leaking breasts, good, but unimportant. The swelling of his cock, *that* was important, that meant he was on the verge, and I slammed him deep in my throat and he came, his hands in my hair, pulling me to him, and a flavor of heaven I had never tasted before filled me, and pleasure spread from my belly outward, and I came *so* hard as it did. It rocked my being to the core.

I sucked it all down to the last drop, then I fell back from him, gazing up at him. I saw his face change, from pleasure to horror at what we had done. Tears came from my eyes, flowed down my cheeks in streams. I was horrified at what we had done too, but what I felt strongest was despair at *his* horror.

My mother, who had been nearby pulled him down from behind, and mounted him in a single movement, the milk from her breasts spraying over him. He pulled her down and sucked at her nipple as I wept, sobbing at what we were doing, at the fear of losing him, and at the frightening need I felt for him. I had to have him in my pussy, in my womb, and often.

I watched as my mother fucked him, and came like a banshee. After a moment, she fell back, dazed and whimpering. Farther away, Daphne and John were fucking like animals, and in another direction Kevin and Pam were, too. What had happened to us?

Jack called to me, and I went to him. I bent over him and fed him my breast, and he nursed like he did as a baby. His cock was standing firm and proud, and I needed it in me so badly. I mounted him like my mother had as she drew closer, fingering herself. There was a smell to her, too, a smell out of my childhood, and she kissed me and I responded with passion and need. She straddled Jack's face, and his hands went to her thighs, and his tongue reached up and bathed her clit, and the wonderful smell had another layer of marvelous added. I rode my son hard, my face in the crook of my mother's neck supporting me as I lifted my pussy off slammed it down, over and over, clutching it with my muscles there. I realized we were all moving together in different ways, me up and down, mom forward and back, and Jack, oh God, Jack was moving perfectly right, the rhythm perfect and my heart and soul called for him to fill me, to fill a place in my being, my very soul, I didn't know was empty, or even existed, until now. But I needed *him* inside it.

And then he was. It was like a hand in a glove, a tongue in a mouth, a cock in an empty pussy, love in a heart. As he came in me, I screamed like a valkyrie in triumph, like a woman fulfilled. The glow that had filled my stomach before filled my womb, the center of my being, but it was so much *more*: an explosion of sunlight and music and God inside me! My son completed me, my existence - I needed him inside me always and often. I clutched my mother and breathed in her scent and bent to suck from her nipple. She arched her back for me to reach it more easily, and then she came as I held her, grinding herself on Jack's face, and screaming her own orgasm.

We were three, but we were one. We were One. Whatever had been before was gone, rewritten, minds, bodies and souls. We *couldn't* be apart. All of this hit me like a revelation from the Divine, like it was a law of the Universe, like gravity.

I swooned. It wasn't a faint, it wasn't passing out, it was an honest-to-God swoon out of an old Romance. When I came out of it, I realized that my mother and I were actually propping each other up. Jack moved, and we got off of him with deep regret, but he needed to breathe. He rolled to one side, and spat.

"Sand..." he said as he spat some more, and Mom looked a bit guilty.

"Sorry!" she said, "I got it inside me after... I uh, fell... after..."

"You rode him like a cowgirl!" I said, and giggled. "Oh, shit, Mom, we're going to do that with him for the rest if our lives, aren't we?"

She nodded, and got up. "I've got to wash off, and try to wash this sand out," she said. "Sand in the tender bits is really awful!"

Jack stood as well, and helped me off my knees. His cum was still magic inside me, warming and filling me with such joy! I could have danced a ballet down to the surf.

As we washed ourselves in the ocean, the different wonderful scents diminished, and I felt parts of my mind come back. I looked around for John with a bit of guilt, but also knowing he would understand because he and Daphne were in the same situation. In fact, I felt a bit better realizing that they were, or at least I felt a bit less guilty. I felt I owed John something, but I no longer wanted or needed him.

I thought about Jack and my mother and I. There was a part of me, a large part of me, deep inside, that was certain the three of us had to be together from then on. We *needed* each other.

Where were John and Daphne? Pam and Kevin staggered down to the shore and began to bathe themselves, but John and Daphne were... well, there were footprints leading over a dune. I heard people coming out of the submarine and getting in their inflatable boat, and they were carrying some kind of long box. They moved over the dune, too, and I realized that Jerry, the medic and Jim were missing, too.

"Let's get back to the tarp and out of the sun," I said. We staked out a corner with a fair bit of shade, and waited a short time as the others found their way back. John had gotten a lot of sun and was turning a bit red, I noticed. The groups took separate sides and kind of shuffled about and looked embarrassed. The smell was not too bad after everyone had washed.