Family Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GreyBaerd
GreyBaerd
95 Followers

John told us what had happened to Jerry, and about the wreckage they'd found, as we watched the orange-clad team return with the box, the coffin, and then go back with another box and then return.

"What will we do now?" I asked. My husband seemed completely unattractive to me now. I wanted Jack, and Mom, and only them. I pictured Mark Harmon and Sam Elliott, two actors that I had thought were sex personified for more than a decade and had worn out many vibrator batteries fantasizing about, and there was nothing. Only Jack, and Mom.

"Maybe they'll have a cure!" I said. I really wasn't sure how I felt about that, not at all.

John said he was going back to the boat for supplies, especially sunscreen and water, and Daphne followed him like she couldn't be more than ten feet away from him. I understood how she felt.

"Mom, what are we going to do?" asked Pam. She and Kevin had their arms around each other, and her head was on his shoulder.

"I don't know, not yet. I know what *has* to be. I don't know if they'll kill us and incinerate us, or put us in cells and study us. Maybe they'll leave us here, but I doubt it. Too may people could stumble upon us and get infected. I wonder if they'll burn the entire island to sterilize it. It's not very big."

Pam talked about how she felt about Kevin, now, and Jack talked about us. I didn't say much. I was feeling the pressure in my boobs build back up. I saw Mom and Pam surreptitiously shift theirs, too, so I suspected what was coming.

It finally did, and I tore my shirt off as my milk let down again and Kevin and Pam beat a hasty retreat. Our boobs and the boys' balls seemed to be in overdrive, producing far more than they normally would, or could. The thought floated through my diminishing rational mind as I went on my back with my legs I the air, and my son's cock came home to Mama, my mama's pussy found my tongue, and somebpdy's finger found my pleasure button.

* * *

Jim

I went through the decontamination process yet again with Sheila, and we reported to the commander. The folks at the base had identified the virus as an old Cold War biological weapon that had been spliced with some new DNA strands by someone who knew what they were doing. Someone had gotten some of the president's DNA and designed a virus that would act quickly on he and his genetic family. Someone had wanted he and his daughter to fuck like animals on national television. Apparently, they didn't care what happened to anyone else, or perhaps they thought it wouldn't affect anyone else.

Someone in the Pentagon wanted the whole island firebombed and sterilized and they wanted the Davidson family to be there when that happened. Others objected, and pointed out that such an action would wind up on the news. Reactions would be mixed, but many would condemn the military for attacking the people it was supposed to protect, even if they were infected with a dangerous virus. They should be contained, and humanely.

Lieutenant Colonel Sheila Abrams and I were asked our opinions of the family. "They are a nice Americam family rich enough to own a very nice sailboat," I observed. 'People like that have connections,' was implied, and that registered on several faces.

"They haven't lost their mental faculties, though they do seem to have to engage in sex frequently, and they appear to have imprinted on their partner or partners." said Sheila.

"The father, John Davidson, figured out what was going on pretty quickly. He is very intelligent and quick-thinking." I added.

"He's a lawyer with Davidson, Browne, and Thompson," said a man with the NSA. "He does have connections, some even in the NSA and FBI."

"Oh, shit," said a general in the Pentagon.

"Commander, a message was intercepted from the boat's ship-to-shore line. He has informed his office that we have him and his family, and that they are under quarantine. He advised them that if they don't hear from him regularly, they should push for investigations, and to be suspicious of any stories about their disappearance." reported the Comms Officer

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" yelled General Pentagon.

"The island idea starting to sound better, General?" asked the commander.

"What do we have suitable for human habitation over the long term?" asked NSA.

There were several uncharted (publically, anyway) islands that would fill the bill. One had been used as a base monitoring the Soviets during the Cold War with facilities that had been mothballed for a decade. The Russians knew about it, of course, but if they wanted to investigate they'd deserve what they got.

The island could be "sold" as a retirement home to John Davidson, and special arrangements would have to be made to deliver supplies on a regular basis. This could also allow for medical monitoring of the family and study of the virus. If it got out or was used again, we would need a treatment very badly and very quickly, and preferably an immunization program.

The NSA had already planted news stories that the president and his family had "caught a cold" at his speech, but he was also very visibly not showing any of the symptoms that the Davidson family exhibited. The president, of course, knew nothing of what had happened. He was far too likely to say something indiscreet. This was classified as "need to know", and he didn't.

The plan was approved by the appropriate brass, and Lt. Col. Abrams and I were asked to discuss the plan with the family. I took a bottle of heavy-duty sunscreen and a can of Solarcaine with me when we went.

Once we landed, we walked to the tarp on the sand and waited as the family finished bathing in the sea again. Apparently that helped allow their groups to be closer to each other.

As John walked up with his daughter, I tossed the Solarcaine to him and he laughed with gratitude. He and Daphne sprayed each other; they were both a painful-looking red. I gave him the military grade sunscreen, and he thanked me sincerely.

"Quick thinking, calling your office," I said. "It settled an argument in high places."

He grinned, and I saw his wife nod. Neither were fools. I told them the plans, and they understood. "I would make sure to stay in contact with your office and any other friends who could ensure your family's safety," I advised.

"Thank you, Colonel Abrams," he said. "You and your daughter, Sheila here, should be very careful with this thing. But if you get exposed, you both know what the other will have to do. It will drive you insane, otherwise. And there will be a place you can go."

Sheila was blushing crimson. I said, "We will be extremely careful, of course, as we are with all the bugs, but thank you. We hope to never have to take you up on your kind offer."

"How did you know?" asked my daughter.

He smiled, and cocked an eyebrow. "I keep up with things," he said.

"Be careful, but find a cure," he said. I'd like to get out in public again someday, take my daughter out for Italian, maybe see a show, you know."

"We will," I said. "And we'll see you every so often, I suspect, to check up on you. After all, we're the only father-daughter team in USAMRIID."

He nodded. "Well, Jim, let us know when plans are finalized. In the meantime, I think we've got about an hour before 'it' happens again. Is there anything else I should know?"

"You've got about four more hours of sunlight, and high tide is about six hours away. We'll get some sleeping bags and lights out here to you. That sand has got to be a bitch! You'regoing to be finding it in places you didn'tknow you had for weeks."

My daughter punched my arm. "Sand is terrible. Don't joke about that!"

I didn't want to know how she knew that. Most people think of passion on the beach as the scene in "From Here to Eternity" without even considering the practical problems. I apologized, and pretended not to notice that there were a number of embarrassed and self-conscious-looking faces in the group.

I turned to make arrangements for a supply drop by air. When I turned back around, I saw that Daphne and Sheila were deep in discussion. It was a relaxed discussion, apparently, as Daphne was laughing like Sheila had told a joke. Sheila was turned away, so I couldn't see her face. I mentally shrugged my shoulders and got back to business.

Plans were finalized for the boat to be towed to the island base, and preparations had already begun by a team for its rehabitation. The family would arrive to a fully stocked and operational home, complete with public communication capabilities so the family would not just "disappear". There would also be a sealed compound where visiting medical teams would stay to research the virus. The evidence that this had been designed to specifically affect the president and his family had cleared a lot of red tape very quickly.

As we walked back to the zodiac to get back to the sub, I asked Sheila, "What were you talking to Daphne about?"

"Just girl stuff... you know. She's only eighteen, and has been put in a position she doesn't feel ready for. She'll be fine, I think. She's got her father's sharp mind. Like me." she grinned. "She wanted to know what it was like to work with my father. I told it was tough, but worth it all."

"Hmm," I said, starting the motor of the zodiac and turning it back to the sub.

* * *

17 years later

Two naked women lounged in chairs on a shaded deck overlooking a beach on a semi-tropical island. Nudism was the standard, here, for very practical purposes - clothing wore out extremely quickly when it had to be washed several times a day.

Lt. Col. Sheila Abrams, (retired) watched the children playing volleyball on the beach. She turned to Daphne and said, "Johnny's getting better, I see."

Daphne smiled with pride at her son. "Yes, and it won't be long until Abigail can join them!"

"What are our dads up to today?"

Daphne took a long sip of her margarita, and said, "Rearranging the putting green to make it more challenging. Again."

Sheila laughed, and her daughter Abigail came running up to say "Jimmy won't let me play in his fort!"

"Well, honey, it *is* his fort. If he doesn't want to play with you right now, you can find something else to do, maybe play with one of the other kids?"

Abigail made a pouty face, but nodded, and ran off to find someone else to play with or something else to do.

There were thirteen children on the island, including hers. Somehow, the children had been born with immunity to the virus - apparently it could either only affect established, biologically mature bodies, or exposure in the womb created antibodies that kept it in check. Even the kids who had been through puberty didn't seem affected, though the virus was present in their system. They were still carriers, as experiments in the lab on animals had shown.

Fortunately for the adults, there had been a partial cure, though it had been hoped to be a full one when they had tried it. Those infected no longer found the odor of non-genetically related people offensive and the cycle of enforced mating had slowed to only a couple of times a day, but everyone remained infectious and quaratined, and still had to mate with their imprinted partner every seven or eight hours. All the other symptoms remained.

It was the mistake of thinking the partial cure completely successful that had led to Sheila and her father having to remain in quarantine. When Ann and her husband could hug without throwing up, and then had not had to mate with their partners within six hours, they thought they'd beaten it, and her father had taken off his suit. He had immediately passed out, and Sheila had made her choice. It had been her antiviral that had failed, after all.

Sheila had a secret. She had wanted to be here since they had discovered the Davidson family so long ago. She had designed the antiviral they'd actually used to be only partially successful. She had what she was sure was a real cure, the one she'd demonstrated effective in the lab back at Fort Detrick before they "tried" it on the Davidsons, in the freezer on the island, and she would use it when one of a mated pair died, so no one would go insane with the need for their deceased mate. There wouldn't be another Jerry.

I'm the meantime, she would thoroughly enjoy every aspect of her and her father's enforced retirement and family life! After all, she now had everything she'd ever wanted.

GreyBaerd
GreyBaerd
95 Followers