Family Vacation

Story Info
Family vacation. Two horny guys unsupervised in a hotel room.
5.6k words
4.77
13.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a while. Got busy with life, but I'm back. This time, I'm going to tell you about the time I got to join my cousin, Ben, and his family on vacation.

Ben's family isn't rich, but they're comfortable, which is just something rich people say when they aren't billionaires.

Ben and I were close growing up since we were just a few years apart. Ben also has three siblings. Two older sisters and a younger brother. One year, Ben asked his parents if I could join them on their summer vacation, and of course, they said yes. My aunt and uncle preferred me to Ben's friends; they thought he was "hanging out with the wrong crowd."

I packed my bags and met them at the airport. I sat next to Ben on the flight, and we were looking at the travel brochures, trying to pack as much into the two weeks we had as we could.

We arrived at our destination, grabbed our bags, got the rental car, and headed to the hotel. My aunt and uncle tried to arrange for three connecting rooms, but the hotel couldn't accommodate that request. So, they got two connecting rooms and one room across the hall. My aunt, uncle, and youngest cousin got one room, the girls got the connecting room, and Ben and I got the room across the hall. Since I was older, I was the one "in charge."

We got settled into the rooms and were told to meet in the lobby at 6:00 for dinner. That gave us about two hours to do whatever. Unpack, explore the hotel, etc. I started to unpack and put my clothes in the drawers, and Ben picked which bed he wanted. I told him I was going to take a quick shower, and then we could do whatever until 6:00. Ben said that wasn't a terrible idea and he'd do the same when I was done.

I took a shower and came out wearing a towel around my waist. Ben did a double take. "Damn, cuz. You been working out?" I laughed and said, "Nope. Just the perks of a high metabolism." Ben went into the bathroom, and I heard the shower turn on. I got dressed and turned on the TV to pass the time while I waited for Ben.

He came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist, and then it was my turn to do a double take. "Damn. Have YOU been working out? You actually have abs." He smirked and said, "Yeah, between baseball, football, and soccer all last year, I guess I have been." I said, "I bet the girls can't keep their hands off you." He said, "Eh... Girls are a lot of drama." I said, "True. Get dressed, and let's get out of here."

Ben went over to his suitcase and grabbed some clothes. He quickly put his boxer briefs on under the towel and then let it drop while he put on a t-shirt and shorts. I turned off the TV and got up just as he sat down to put on his socks, and I stepped into his shoes.

"Perfect fit and pretty fresh," I said.

"Dude. I JUST got those," said Ben.

"Don't worry, dude. I won't mess them up. I just got mine, too. I trust you," I said.

Ben looked over at my shoes and said, "Yours match what I'm wearing better, anyway." Then he stood up, walked over to my shoes, and stepped into them. "Damn. Do we wear the same size?" Ben asked. "11.5?" I asked. "Yup," Ben said. "Cool. Looks like we're gonna be swapping a bunch this week. My carry-on is just shoes," I said. Ben laughed and said, "Shut the fuck up. Are you serious? So is mine!"

We left the room and went to explore the hotel. We found the pool, hot tub, gym, and a few restaurants and went down to the beach.

We met back in the lobby right at 6:00, as instructed. We had dinner, and Ben and I said we were going to go to the pool afterward if anyone wanted to join us. Everyone else said they were too tired or it was too hot, and they told us not to stay out too late because we had an early wake-up the next day to be on time for all the things they planned.

After dinner, Ben and I went back to our room, changed into bathing suits, and headed down to the pool. It wasn't very crowded, and we swam around for a bit, then decided to get in the hot tub. It was just the two of us, and we sat there for a little while, talking, and catching up. Sure, we kept in touch via text and social media, but talking with someone in person is different. It felt good to soak in the hot water and listen to the water jets. Kind of like white noise when we weren't talking.

Before we knew it, it was almost 9:30, and we decided we should head up to the room, shower again, and go to bed. My uncle didn't mess around with his schedules, and we knew better than to try and test him.

Ben got out of the hot tub first, and his bathing suit clung to him, and I could see the outline of his massive dick. I don't know if he was rocking a semi or if that's just how it looked flaccid. I quickly looked away and got out of the hot tub, grabbing my towel, and wrapping it around my waist after drying my hair and torso.

"Damn, cuz. You thinking about something?" Ben asked as he looked down at my crotch.

"Shut up. The hot water got me relaxed," I said awkwardly. Apparently, I was the one rocking a semi after watching Ben get out of the hot tub.

We got back to our room, and I got in the shower to rinse the pool off. When I came out of the bathroom, Ben was nowhere to be found. I put on some boxer briefs and a T-shirt and noticed the curtain was moving gently. Ben was out on the balcony, and as I got closer to the sliding glass door, I could smell something stinky, like a skunk. I pulled the curtain back and caught Ben with a hand-rolled cigarette, but it didn't smell like tobacco.

"Hey," I said.

"Shit!" Ben exclaimed as he tried to hide what he was doing. "That was a super short shower. Did you even use soap?"

"I was just rinsing the chlorine off... Whatcha got there" I replied.

"Nothing," Ben said.

"It doesn't smell like nothing," I said.

"Please don't tell my parents," Ben pleaded.

"I won't... if you let me take a hit," I said with a grin.

Ben pulled his hand out from behind his back and offered it to me. I leaned down, put my lips around the tip, almost kissing his fingers, and inhaled gently. I held my breath for a moment, blew the smoke into his face, and said, "Your secret is safe with me."

I went back inside the room and turned on the TV. Ben finished smoking, came back in, and said, "I'm gonna take a shower." I said, "Use soap. You reek." Ben laughed and said, "Suck my dick," as he closed the bathroom door. I said, "Whip it out," but he didn't appear to have heard me.

Ben took FOREVER in the shower. I turned off the TV and started to get settled in to sleep for the night.

I don't know how much time passed, but I heard Ben come out of the bathroom and kind of fumble around in the dark. It sounded like he was looking for clothes so he could get dressed. I rolled over and could barely see his silhouette. One leg into his underwear, then the other. He came over and stood between both beds. He turned toward me, and I saw what looked like his hand go into his underwear. He was fondling himself! I pretended to be half asleep and asked, "Bro, what are you doing?"

"I'm just doing what you told me to. Remember?" Said Ben.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"'Whip it out,'" Ben quoted.

"Oh, my God," I said. "Put that away before you hurt yourself."

Ben sighed and said, "I always get really horny after I smoke."

"That sounds like a you problem," I said.

"Okay, but if I'm cranky tomorrow, you're the only one who's going to know the real reason," Ben said as he turned to get in bed.

"Wait," I said. "How horny?"

"REALLY horny," Ben said.

I pulled my covers back, pulled down the waistband of my underwear, and said, "Put it in your mouth."

"What? No way!" Ben exclaimed.

"You just wanted me to do it. You do it first," I said.

Ben stood there, and I could see him thinking about it. Then, wordlessly, he got down on his knees, felt up my thighs with his hands, and stopped at my dick. At first, he tugged on it, but after just a few strokes, I felt his warm wet mouth envelope the tip of my penis. He reached down with his right hand to tug at his dick while he sucked on mine, and he gradually went further and further down the shaft.

He was SO GOOD at it. He was swirling his tongue around my dick, using his left hand to play with my balls, and going all the way down to the base.

"Take off your underwear and get up here," I said. "Keep sucking," I ordered.

He got up on the bed, and his mouth never left my dick, as instructed.

"Give me your dick," I said.

Ben moved around so we were in the 69 position, and I started by licking the tip of his dick and groping his balls. I gradually wrapped my lips around his dick and started sucking, causing Ben to moan with his mouth full of my dick. I slipped a finger up his ass, pushing in, and playing with his hole. He jumped a little, but didn't stop sucking.

I could already taste Ben's pre-cum after a few minutes of sucking and fingering.

"Ready to get fucked?" I ask Ben.

"Dude, what?" He asked in surprise.

I pushed him off me, and he landed on his stomach. I straddled his thighs and put the tip of my dick right on his asshole.

"Wait!" Ben exclaimed as he reached around on the floor. He picked up his underwear, wadded them up, put them in his mouth, and nodded with a muffled, "Okay, ready."

I slowly pushed into Ben's tight little butthole, and he reached behind himself to spread his ass. It was so tight, I was having trouble getting in. He reached back a little further and spread open his tight little asshole just enough for me to experience that satisfying pop of getting passed his sphincter.

I started with slow and shallow thrusts, but I gradually went deeper and deeper until all my meat was inside him. I pressed his face into the mattress as I started getting my rhythm. His muffled moans of ecstasy overcame him, and he let go of his ass and gripped the sheets.

I pumped my load deep inside him. It had been a few days since the last time I had cum, and there was a LOT. It must have been one of the biggest loads I've ever blown.

I laid on top of him, with my dick still deep in his ass, my dick and balls contracting as I relaxed in post-nut bliss.

After catching my breath, I slowly pulled out of Ben's ass and wiped my dick off with the underwear he used to gag himself.

"Thanks, cuz," I said as I got back under the covers.

He got up to go to the bathroom, and I heard him push out at least part of my load. After a few minutes, I heard the toilet flush, and he came back into the room and said, "That load is really deep. I'm gonna be pushing it out for days."

I laughed and said, "My jizz is inside you."

"Shut up!" He said with a hint of embarrassment in his voice.

"Alright, alright. Sorry," I said. "Let's go to bed before it gets any later."

He started to get in his bed, and I said, "You can get in with me if you want." This time, I was the one who sounded embarrassed.

He didn't say anything, but he walked around to the other side of my bed and got in.

The next morning, the alarm woke me up first and Ben's head was on my chest with my arm over him. I brushed his hair to one side so I could see his face and I ran my hand down the length of his back. Ben started awake and looked embarrassed at the position he was in. I dismissed it and said, "Come on, we gotta get up." "Morning," Ben responded.

Ben went to the bathroom, and after I heard the toilet flush, I heard the shower come on. I waited a few minutes and then went into the bathroom because I really had to pee. Ben was in the shower, and the bathroom was steamy, but I could tell he was beating off.

Ben was startled and said, "Hey!"

"Relax," I said, "I just have to use the bathroom. You can keep beating off."

"I wouldn't have to if you didn't leave me hanging last night," Ben said pointedly.

I flushed, got naked, and opened the shower door.

"Looks like there's still time to help," I said as I looked at his huge boner.

I squatted in the shower and started to suck his dick. Ben put his hand on my head and started pushing gently in sync with the blowjob I was giving him. I started to taste precum and put a finger up Ben's ass. I went deep enough to find his prostate and started to massage it. I felt Ben's dick start to twitch in my mouth, and I took my mouth off his dick, closed my eyes, and tilted my head back so he could paint my face with his jizz. I pulled my finger out of his ass, stood up, and rinsed my face off under the shower.

At this point, I was rock hard. I turned Ben around so he was facing away from me, I pushed his shoulders so he would bend over a bit, and I worked my dick into his ass and started thrusting.

"Oh, fuck!" Ben said. "It feels even bigger than last night!"

I finished in his ass again, pulled out, and we both took a quick shower.

I got out first and went into the room to get dressed. I picked a different pair of his shoes and pulled a pair of boxer briefs out of his suitcase to put on before he got out of the bathroom. I got dressed quickly and waited for him to come out.

"I think the second load pushed the first load deeper," Ben said when he came out of the bathroom.

"Good," I said. "I didn't know you were such a cock-hungry slut."

"Shut up. You're the one who just got a facial in the shower," Ben said.

"Yeah, but your jizz isn't inside me," I replied with a laugh.

"We'll see about that later," Ben said grumpily.

Ben got dressed and asked, "Can I check out what shoes you brought?"

"Yeah, man. Of course. Help yourself," I said as I pointed to my suitcase full of shoes.

He unzipped my carry on, picked a pair, and put them on.

"What do you think?" Ben asked.

"Low key think they might look better on you. Let's go before we're late," I said.

We headed downstairs to meet everyone else for breakfast.

At the table, my uncle asked us, "What did you two get up to after dinner?"

"We went swimming for a bit, and then we came back to the room around 9:30. We were probably in bed by 10:00," Ben said quickly. Almost like he had rehearsed it.

"Yeah, I was asleep before my head hit the pillow," I added.

We had breakfast and went about our day doing touristy things.

When we got back to the room for the night, I took off my shoes and pants, plopped down on the bed, and turned on the TV.

"Hey, no way! I have those same underwear," Ben said.

"I know," I said with a smirk.

"Aww, dude. Gross," Ben said.

"What's gross? I bet you still have jizz in your ass from this morning. Doesn't get much closer than that," I said.

"Ugh. Yeah, but I haven't been thinking about it," Ben said.

"But you are now," I said with a laugh.

"Whatever, dude. I'm wearing a pair of yours tomorrow. I only brought enough clothes to get me through the trip," Ben said.

"Sounds fair," I said.

Ben took his shoes and pants off and joined me on the same bed. We watched TV for a while before I looked over and noticed Ben was fully erect. He was looking at me instead of watching TV.

"Wanna go again?" I asked, half-jokingly.

"I kinda think I do," Ben said.

I leaned toward him to kiss him, and he leaned in and slipped his soft, wet tongue through my lips and wrestled my tongue passionately. He grabbed my bulge through the underwear I stole from his suitcase earlier that morning. Our lips parted, and he looked me in the eyes as he moved down toward my dick. Without breaking eye contact, he pulled my dick out through the fly opening of his borrowed underwear and put it in his mouth and started sucking.

After a few moments, Ben got up and said, "Fuck me on the balcony," as he took off his underwear and put the shoes he had borrowed from me back on.

He went outside, leaned against the balcony, and spread his ass. I followed him and slipped my dick right into his ass, and went all the way down to the base in the first thrust.

So, there I was, still wearing Ben's underwear with my dick pulled through the opening in the front and a t-shirt and socks. Ben was only wearing a t-shirt and my shoes, but we were so high up, and it was so dark that there was only a small possibility of someone seeing us, but it was still exciting.

I wrapped my arms around him, grabbed him by his throat with my left hand, and stroked his dick with my right as I plunged deep into his ass with each thrust. He started to moan, and I whispered, "Shhh," as I licked his ear.

Feeling his toned body pressed up against mine and his tight asshole clenching around my dick was primal and sensual. I could feel him start to throb as I stroked his dick, so I stopped thrusting but kept my dick in his ass as I continued stroking his dick. I moved slowly in and out of his ass as I stroked his dick faster and faster, and before I knew it, his dick was erupting hot, sticky jizz off the side of the balcony.

I put my fingers covered in his jizz in his mouth for him to suck on while I fucked his ass again. Then I grabbed his hips with both hands and jackhammered his tight little asshole until I came deep inside him again. I gave his ass a few more thrusts and then pulled out. He turned around, took off his shirt, and wiped his face. He tossed his shirt back into the room and grabbed my dick. I kissed his lips, then his neck, and went down to his nipples, which were hard from the sweat and cold night air. I bit one, not hard, but he flinched and said, "Ugh, do it again." So I bit the other one as he continued to fondle me.

He started to get hard again and said, "My turn."

I was frozen. I didn't know what to do.

"Let's go back inside," I said as I turned to go back in.

"Take off those underwear," Ben said as he closed the sliding door behind him.

I didn't know what to say or do, so I did as I was told. I was a little unsure of the shift in power. My younger cousin is bossing me around, and he's about to fuck me.

He reached into his suitcase and pulled out a jockstrap. He tossed it to me and said, "Put this on." Again, I did as I was told.

"Good," he said. "Now lay on the bed, on your stomach."

I laid down and put my hands up above my head.

I felt Ben grab my ankles and spread my legs apart. He bent over and picked up the shoes I had borrowed from him and put them back on my feet, and before I knew what was happening, I felt his warm, silky tongue massaging my asshole. It felt like nothing I had ever experienced before. He grabbed my hips and pushed his face deeper, forcing his tongue into my ass; it was driving me wild with desire.

He pulled his face away and pulled my legs back together, and then he got on top of me and started to work his dick into my ass.

"Relax," Ben said. "It won't hurt as much if you're not tense."

I took a deep breath, held it for a few seconds, and then, just as I began to exhale, I said, "Do it. Fuck me."

I felt him push his rock-hard dick into my ass and felt his stomach touch my back. He was all the way in, and it felt like he was in my stomach, rearranging my guts.

He laid flat on me and put an arm around my chest as he lovingly pounded my hole for a while.

Then, suddenly, he pulled out, tapped my ass, and said, "Position change. Get up."

He got on the bed, laid on his back, and said, "Sit on it facing away from me with your feet out in front of you."

I did exactly as he said, and then he leaned me back and told me to lift my legs a little.

Before I knew what was happening, he wrapped his arms under my legs and interlocked his fingers behind my head. My cousin just put me in a full nelson with his dick inside me.

He started to thrust, and all I could do was lay there and take it. I watched my feet flop around and took in every inch of his meat.

He began to slow down and said, "Get on your back."

I got on my back, he got on top of me, and his dick was back inside of me, pinning my left leg up on his shoulder as he came nose-to-nose with me. He looked me straight in the eyes as he started to thrust again, and I kissed him. He kissed me back as he continued to thrust, and then he started to do deep, steady thrusts as I felt my ass fill up with his hot jizz. Is this what it feels like to get bred?

12