Family Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let my leg down and laid on top of me as he caught his breath, and as his dick began to go limp, I felt it pulling out of me.

"Now my jizz is inside of you, bitch," Ben said jokingly.

"Yeah, yeah," I said, "Not too bad. Eating ass was a nice touch. I'm keeping this jock and the underwear I wore today."

"Worth it," he said.

"Glad you think so," I said. "Now I guess I gotta go and try to push this all out."

"Nah, leave it in, and I will, too," Ben said.

"Okay, at least let me go clean up," I said.

"Fine, but take your shirt off when you get back," Ben said.

I went to the bathroom, cleaned up a little, took my shirt off, and got back into bed with my naked cousin, who had already fallen asleep. I turned out the light, and he shifted a little, put his head on my chest, and we both went to sleep.

I woke up before the alarm the next morning, I was wearing his jockstrap, socks, and shoes still. I was surprised I didn't kick them off at some point during the night.

Ben was just wearing socks and shoes. He looked so hot lying there. I pulled the covers back to wake him up, and he had the biggest morning wood I'd ever seen. I stood there in his jockstrap, socks, and shoes for a minute and then put my mouth on his dick and started sucking. I felt his hand on the back of my head, and he started to squirm and moan. I could taste precum, and I tried to take my mouth off of his dick, but his hand held my head in place as he started to cum. I made a split-second decision and took his dick down my throat as his dick pulsed hot semen straight into my stomach.

When Ben took his hand off my head, I sat up, and he said, "Wow. Thanks! I definitely owe you one for that."

"Damn right you do," I said. "Now we just have enough time to get ready and get downstairs."

Ben stood up, kissed me with tongue for just a second, and said, "I can't even taste it."

I said, "You literally shot your load down my throat," as I slapped his ass while he walked to the bathroom.

I got undressed, took a quick shower, and came out to the room to get dressed while Ben got showered. I picked up the jockstrap that Ben told me to wear the night before and gave it a whiff. It passed the sniff test so I put it back on and started rummaging through Ben's suitcase to see what else he had in there. It was pretty standard stuff, nothing too exciting. He brought way more socks than he needed for two weeks, so I picked a pair of ankle socks that would go well with the next pair of shoes I was going to borrow from him.

I finished getting dressed and was lacing up another pair of his shoes when Ben came out of the bathroom in just a towel around his waist.

"I think we're past that, don't you?" I asked.

Ben looked at me, confused, and I nodded at the towel.

He said, "Oh. Habit, I guess," as he dropped the towel right where he was standing and went to his suitcase to get clothes.

"Nice!" I said. Ben had shaved completely.

"I thought you might like that," he said.

He unzipped a side pocket of his suitcase and pulled out a bright pink thong that must have been at least one size too small. He pulled it up over his hips, tucked his package into the pouch, turned around, and asked, "What do you think?"

I was at a loss for words, but I managed to say, "I think you're gonna get it again tonight."

"That's the plan," he said.

He finished getting dressed, picked another pair of my shoes, and we headed down for breakfast.

I wasn't eating much because I just wasn't hungry. My aunt asked if I was feeling okay, and without missing a beat, Ben said, "Oh, he woke up early, and I gave him one of my protein shakes."

I could feel my face turn bright red.

One of my older cousins rolled her eyes and said, "Of COURSE you brought bro-tein shakes with you."

We finished breakfast and headed out for the day. When Ben was sure no one was looking, he'd walk in front of me and lift his shirt to show me his whale tale - the top of the thong that peaks out over the waistband of his jeans, and then look over his shoulder and stick his tongue out. He knew how to tease, that's for sure.

When we were at dinner that night, we sat next to each other, and when he was sure no one was looking, he would grab my dick and say things like, "This is mine now."

After dinner, we walked around the hotel property for a little bit and collectively decided to call it a night. It was probably only around 8:00 by this point, so we headed up to our rooms, said goodnight, and locked the door behind us.

Ben immediately kicked his shoes off, took off his pants, and his shirt. I didn't notice when he was getting dressed, but his socks were the same bright pink as his thong. He stood in front of the mirror, turned around to admire himself from behind, and asked, "Shoes on or off?"

"Hmm," I pondered. "I think I have just the pair for you."

I pulled out a pair of clear sneakers with a white toe cap and three white stripes on the side and handed them to him.

"Oooh! These are fun," Ben said as he put them on.

Ben got up and walked around in them and he said, "Not bad, considering they're completely made of plastic. Maybe I'll wear these tomorrow."

"Go for it," I said. "Especially if you have more fun socks to wear with them.

Ben plopped down on the bed, laying on his stomach, and turned on the TV. I got next to him and watched TV with him.

After a while, he said, "You can touch it, if you want."

"What?" I asked, pretending not to know what he was talking about.

"I know you keep looking at my ass. Go for it. Whatever happens here, stays here," he said.

That kind of felt like asking for trouble, but in the moment, I didn't care. I squeezed his butt and he said, "There you go. See? Not too bad."

After a while of lounging around, Ben rolled on to his side to face me and asked, "How about letting me do all the work tonight?"

That totally caught me off guard and I could feel my face go red.

"Uh, sure. I guess," I responded feebly.

"Great!" Ben said as he turned off the TV and tossed the remote onto the other bed. "Just lay back and relax."

Ben took off the shoes I was wearing, held one of the shoes to his face, and inhaled deeply.

"Yum," Ben said as he let the shoes drop onto the bed. Then he crawled up toward me and unbuckled my belt, and then my pants, and started to pull them down. He saw I was wearing the jock strap from the night before and said, "Oh, you like that, do you?" He pulled my pants all the way off and let them fall to the floor. Then he pulled the waistband of the jockstrap down just far enough for my dick to pop out, and he put it in his mouth and started sucking.

When he finally came up for air, he wiped his face with his hand and asked, "Are you ready?"

"Let's do it," I said.

He straddled me in reverse cowgirl and pulled his thong to one side while gripping my dick with his hand and guiding it into his ass. He slowly came down on the tip of my penis until it popped into his butt. He started by moving his hips back and forth, eventually changing to a squatting position and bouncing up and down. After that, he got off, turned around to face me, and got right back on. He locked eyes with me and put his hands on my chest as he continued to ride me.

I reached for his dick and pulled it out from the top of his thong and started to stroke it while he road me. He started going faster and faster and I was getting close, but I wanted to finish with him. I licked my hand and went back to stroking him, trying to keep up with his rhythm and just as he started to cum, that was what sent me over the edge and I grabbed onto his hips to thrust deep inside him as I released my load. He came all over my stomach and chest as he slowed down and got off me.

"That was pretty hot," he said as he picked up a shirt off the ground to clean up with.

I got up to wipe myself off and got back in bed wearing just the jockstrap and socks.

He got in bed next to me, kicked the clear shoes off, and tucked his junk back into the pouch of his thong.

"You better be careful, or you gonna get me pregnant," he said jokingly as he started to fall asleep.

"It's a good thing you only take it in the ass," I said jokingly.

"Fair enough," he said. "I'm glad you came."

"How could I not?" I asked.

"I meant on the trip, idiot," Ben said.

"I know what you meant. See you tomorrow," I said.

"Goodnight," Ben said as he closed his eyes.

We spent the whole two weeks fucking and sucking and ended up swapping a bunch of clothes and shoes when it was time to go home.

12