All Comments on 'Family Vacation Ch. 4'

by lohengren99

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
awesome!

just doesn't get any hotter than this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sucking

really hot. my cock is squirting as i furiously jackoff to this story. wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot!

Really hot story! I loved it as my own husband and our son are bisexual and often jerk off together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
gay

stupid writer wrong section belongs in the gay area not incest

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
/Family suck

Story really hit home. I began having sex with my father as a teenager. We sucked and fucked each other for a number of years. In between the father/son sex I also fucked my Mother while Dad did my sister, then we'd trade. Although my mother and father are deceased I still fuck my sister on a regular basis. We lived together for a number of year with everyone thinking we were man and wife. I brough guys home for the both of us to use. As time went by I've become more of a cock whore and although I still get together with my sister I'm more into men. I do quite a bit of crossdressing and spending time at the ABS loations in our town. I love dressing and having my sister watch me getting fucked while she fingers herself. She eats pussy now and then but not all that much. We're open to any sexual opportunity and love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good story

Read this before and have hunted for it since - so glad I found it again

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 10 years ago
My first ass fuck was from my step-dad

I was young and limber and my cock was 7 inches long I found that I could roll up and suck on the first inch or so, and did for awhile. My step-dad came in one night to explain sex I guess, it ended up with a mutual jack off. The next time he came in it progressed further and did so with each visit, it included him sucking me, I would suck him, then he would let me fuck his butt, then he would fuck mine, I liked it all especially the cum I love the taste and texture of it when someone shoots into my mouth. da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Don't worry" he assured him "I'm not going to fuck you in the ass" , Mike assured his son. David was a little disappointed.

This is another great story in this great series. David is right to feel disappointed. He's practically in love with his father's big hard cock, and he'd love to have it shoved up his cute boyish butt. Sure, it'd hurt a little at first, but no pain no gain. Real soon, David's tight little twat'd feel like it was made for his dad's big cock, his little cunt'd feel empty without his father's fat veiny daddy-dick stuffing it full, David'd practically live for his father to unload his big daddy-balls and shooting his boy full of the same semen that made him. Real father and son bonding.

bixxx55bixxx55about 10 years ago
Fantastic series!

This is one of my favorite series and this just might be my favorite chapter. Father/son sex is soooo hot. Never did it with my dad but sure wish I had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful Story

I didn't even make it all the way through the first page. I just had to stop and save the rest for later. Very well written. It has a real feel of love and true intimacy, rather than just sex, which makes it much more enjoyable. It deals with a very taboo subject in a way that makes it seem natural and beautiful, rather than vulgar. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I just

have to say it. Loved it! Never had a chance to do with my father but I would love to have a nice 7 inch cock up my ass right now. I really want it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very hot !!!

I never had a chance to do anything with my brothers or father, but found lots of willing male friends at university, at rugby, at my theatre company. I managed to try out all ways I knew.

But this story was so sexy, that I got my usual massive erection reading it. But this time, I shot a huge load of spunk all across my laptop screen and keyboard. I continued wanking it through the rest of the story and was so surprised as I came again, this time only a bit of cum on my legs and hand. I wish this boy was here with me to make it a third orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why ruin a good incest with gay men

not into gay men even these

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
5 stars

i liked the story. very sexy. thanks!

NesticNesticover 1 year ago

wooowww so hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous