Family Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,137 Followers

Smiling even more lasciviously than she had been doing on the videotape, Mary raised her legs and her son ducked under them and wrapped his arms around her thighs until his hands met on her mons. This brought his face to a point inches away from the object of his lust, and he breathed deeply of the fantastic aroma. Besides the scent, his mother's pussy was one of the most captivating sights to ever please his eyes. Besides being hairless, her skin was the shade of ivory, except for her lips, which were dark pink and swollen with her lust. The inner labia were so engorged they were blossoming out through the aroused woman's slit and, when Gary gently spread them farther apart and gazed at the beautiful pink lining, a great cloud of even more incredible fragrance arose. He was so anxious to start eating this fabulous pussy that he lost all control and any residual inhibitions he might have still retained.

The first place his tongue went was to the insides of his mother's thighs, where he started to lap up the juices that had trickled from the pink hole which had been their origin. To Gary's amazement and delight, the flavor was even more heavenly than the fragrance had been. Greedily, he lapped up everything his tongue could find on either leg, and his mouth continued on, up one of Mom's outer pussy lips.

"Yes! Yes, right there," his mother urged him. "That's what I like."

The eager young man didn't really need any encouragement, but he was glad to have it, and his tongue started meandering upward on an outer lip. His mom's pussy is truly a thing of great beauty, he realized, and the flavor and aroma had proven to be scrumptious, but the best thing about it, at least up until then, was the texture and the way the ultra-smooth skin felt under his oral attentions. To Gary, as his tongue caressed her, it felt like a silk cushion that is warm from having been left out in the summer sun, but alive and vital. His mouth moved slowly, because something that felt that good should never be rushed.

Mary was in even less of a hurry. This was what she had been needing, having her pussy eaten by somebody who really cared for her and wanted to give her satisfaction, rather than just taking it for himself. She reacted by squirming and moaning, giving her son almost as much satisfaction as she was receiving from his attentions.

Still moving slowly, Gary advanced upward on his mother's outer pussy lip, covering the same area repeatedly. He relished the movements of her body and her sounds of passion almost as much as everything else he was experiencing that evening. When his tongue reached her soft mons, he gently kissed his mother there and brought his mouth back to below her precious, pink hole. She had produced a wealth of fresh wetness and he devoured it all before his agile tongue started to fondle her other outer lip.

He treated this one the same way and his mother's responses were the same, but more strenuous, and her blissful moans were starting to end in whimpers. This time, when his mouth reached her soft mound, her whole body was writhing all over the bed, and Gary had to cling tightly to his mother's legs. Her pussy started to fuck up into his face too, truly a delightful sensation to any man. Once again, he feasted on all the fresh nectar that had just been produced, lapping it up from her thighs, crotch and labia before beginning to apply his tongue to an even more sensitive place on Mom's pussy.

As much fun as her son was having, Mary was probably deriving even more joy from what was occurring at the apex of her legs. Everything happening to her sent massive waves of pleasure swirling through her body, including the erotic sight of her son's head moving between her legs. Mary's whole body was active, especially her legs, which were thrusting out and back over the young man's shoulders like a set of pistons. As his magical tongue gently petted her needy pussy, tidal waves of ecstasy inundated her body. "My god, Gary, that's really something," she pled with her son. "Don't stop! Keep doing that!"

The young man had neither wish to stop nor the intention. His mother's pussy was the best he'd ever eaten and his whole sexual adventure that Valentine's Day was already the greatest of his experience, and it was getting better by the second. After his tongue was trough pampering her second outer lip, he had begun between the inner and outer labia on the opposite side, starting with the small and extremely sensitive patch between the origins of the two lips. With his mother growing more excited by the second, he had started licking upward. When he reached the pace where the labia were close together, he canted his head slightly so he could squeeze his tongue into the seam between them.

As Mary watched her son's head moving slowly up her body, she could also feel herself getting closer to a climax. "Keep eating me, Gary," she beseeched him. "I'm getting ready to come."

He heard his mother, but was in no hurry for that to come about, glorious though he knew it would be. Slowly, his mouth continued its journey up her pussy until he reached the end of her outer lip. He paused there, and raised his head to see the responses he was eliciting.

They were satisfying ones, indeed. Besides his mother's sexy body thrashing about on the bed, possibly rolling off, if he hadn't been clinging to her thighs, her head was also tossing from side to side on her pillow. Both eyes were tightly closed and her face was almost bisected by a grimace of rapture. He had seen that same look on a girl's face on only one occasion before, and it had been followed shortly by a thunderous orgasm. The same kind of thing was what he wanted for Mom, to come better than she ever had before. That meant delaying the glorious event for a little longer, so he refrained from applying his mouth to her adorable clit, which had become so swollen it had completely pushed its way out from under its protective hood. Once again, he brought his mouth back down to below her adorable pink hole and, after gorging on all the ambrosia which was flowing so freely, he started to explore between her other pair of lips.

He favored this pair as he had the other, reveling in the contrast in the textures of the labia. The outer one was wet and slick and the inner lip, although just as wet, was puffy and scarlet from his mother's lust. On this journey, when Gary reached his mother's clit hood, he licked her there, then curled his tongue under the protection and delicately massaged the alluring morsel itself. He was rewarded by a loud gasp and by the succulent body under his face thrashing about even more wildly.

Once again, he lifted his head to look over the condition of his mother's form. He was elated at the way her movements were churning up the bed and the way her pussy was fucking up into the air, as if trying to wrap itself around his face. Even better was the way her hips had rotated slightly out, presenting herself completely to his ministrations. He brought his mouth back down to her crotch again but, this time, when he had dined on all the nectar that she had just secreted, he began probing his tongue against the lovely pink place that had produced it.

"Oh, suck my clit! I need to come!" his mother beseeched him and, he knew she wouldn't have long to wait for him to do what she wanted.

Even so, he didn't want their escapade to be less joyful than it should be. Gary probed his tongue against the soft bottom edge of his mother' s enticing pink hole, loving the flavor of the droplets of her fresh juices that flicked out to gratify his taste buds. As slowly as ever, he advanced upward, switching his tongue back and forth from one side of the bubbling cauldron between them to the other. Whenever his tongue crossed over, Gary dipped the tip in to savor the delicious taste of the contents. In between those samplings, he explored under the inner lips, stimulating this highly sensitive part of his mother's pussy.

He continued like that until he reached the top edge of the delightful place that had become the center of his attentions. Against the small gap between there and his mother's precious clit, he thrust his tongue, as her gyrations became even more uninhibited. Finally, the moment had arrived, and the young man opened his mouth and drew his mother's clit inside. His lips clamped down on the succulent morsel and his tongue started caressing the sides and top.

"Yes! Yes! Right there!" Mary Mathews cried out ecstatically, but those were the last coherent words she uttered.

Her lust completely took over her body, and she lost what little control she had been keeping. Her hands went to the back of her son's head and clutched him there. Her thighs clamped onto his temples and held him tightly. Although Gary strongly desired to go nowhere or do anything but suck his mother's clit, she had an even stronger desire for him to do so. Her grip was powerful, and Mary's body continued thrashing on her bed, tossing her son about like flotsam in a maelstrom, as her feet beat a tattoo on his back.

From side to side she flung him, as she continued bouncing up and down on her ass, ramming her pussy against his face. "Oh! Oh! Oh," she continued to ululate.

Her orgasm, when it overwhelmed Mary's body, was even more monumental. Her back arched dramatically, as every muscle in her body clenched. Seconds later, they relaxed and she collapsed on the bed like an ivory-colored puddle, with her arms sprawled at her sides. Her legs released their grip on her son's head but remained draped over his shoulders until he removed his mouth from around her clit and moved back from her, letting her legs flop onto the bed, but he didn't stay away for more than a few seconds.

Following his mother's tremendous eruption, Gary crept back into place and greedily feasted on almost all the fresh nectar she had just produced. His avid tongue mopped it up from both thighs, her pussy lips and everywhere else, but left those that were still in her adorable pink hole. He was tempted, but had learned some time ago that if he intended to fuck a woman after eating her pussy, it would be necessary to leave some of the resulting fluid to perform its natural function of lubrication. His cock was almost as rigid as it had been when Mom had first taken it all the way into her mouth, and he had an urgent need to drive it into the same place as his tongue had just been. He knelt between her legs and pulled his underwear all the way down and off, being extra careful when he eased the elastic waistband around his erection.

Mary felt the bed shake and knew her son had finished cleaning off her pussy and had moved partially away. She opened her eyes and looked gleefully at the big, hard cock he had for her, but offered a word of caution. "Do you have a rubber? I don't want to get pregnant." She also didn't want to get any kind of STD, but didn't mention that.

Because Gary had been hoping to score with a variety of lonely women that weekend, he had come prepared with a supply of condoms, but they were in his pants pocket in the other room. Besides that, he didn't want to let his mother know what his plans for the weekend had been, so he responded the way he thought best. "No, Mom. I didn't expect to have any use for them here."

"Well, there's some on top of the dresser. Put one on and get back in bed. I hope we're not through for the day."

Gary hoped so too, so he did what she asked. Mary smiled when she saw her naked son returning to her bed, rolling on a condom, with his cock bouncing up and down in front of him. She thought about getting on top, but decided that would be what she did for the next time that day, so she would be better able to lick off her son's cock and suck it hard, if that was needed to keep their sexual escapade going.

There was certainly no need for any oral stimulation then. Gary's cock seemed hard as steel and protruded out and slightly up as he knelt between her legs again. Mary reached down and spread her pussy lips and her horny son leaned forward, supporting his weight on his left hand and guiding his rigid shaft with his right. When he made contact with his target, he rubbed the head in her wetness and his mother, still holding her lips open with the fingers of one hand, steered the shaft with the other until the end was perfectly centered. Gary drove forward when he knew everything was ready, and the tip of his cock wedged into the dripping hole where it was so badly wanted and needed.

Seconds later, a strong surge shoved almost another two inches into his mom's eager pussy. She drew her breath in sharply between her teeth and moaned in bliss from the stretching of her pink hole. "Oh, that feels good," she murmured. "Give me more! Give me all of it!"

There was nothing he wanted to do more, but he had felt her tightness, and wanted to be sure he didn't hurt his mother by trying to cram his cock into her too rapidly. Like a horny but obedient son should, Gary did as his mother directed, but in small increments. With every push, he plunged more deeply into her, until his pubic hair was mingling with that of Mom and she was softly whimpering in joy at the unaccustomed expansion. She raised her arms; he sprawled on top of her in full body contact and the happy pair lay like that for a few minutes, letting their rapture course through their bodies.

When Gary did start moving, it was to draw his cock most of the way out of the warm, wet nest that was so hospitable. With just the head remaining inside his mother, he paused before burrowing the entire shaft back into her. She sobbed ecstatically as her needy pussy was stuffed full. For the next stroke, he drew back and eased forward but, this time, when Mary felt his rigid cock crowding into her, she hooked her ankles around his legs and pulled her body forward to meet him. Mother and son came together with a satisfying squishy sound, which was accompanied by their simultaneous moans.

Gary continued like that, with long, slow thrusts into his mother's tight pussy and she continued fucking back to meet him. Mother and son both felt their excitement mounting, but their actions continued to be slow because neither of them wanted their fun to end too soon. Like a well-oiled machine, they fucked for a long while on her extra-large bed, moving in unison until her wild, erotic actions under him became less voluntary. From the incredible pleasure she was getting, her body started rocking and her head tossed from one end to the other of her pillow. As they had before, her legs were flinging out and being yanked back past the man who was giving her so many carnal delights.

As great as their fucking was, Mary knew how to make it even better. Her son's cock had been plowing straight in and out of her, making little contact with her clit. It was the moment to change that, so she whispered into the youngster's ear. "Stay in place above me and let me fuck myself on your big, hard cock."

Gary had enough experience to know the reason for that request. "Okay," he said, and raised his body so his mother would be better able to move under him and he would still be able to feel her erect nipples as she slid back and forth on the mattress.

Flexing her legs against his and with her hands resting on his hips, Mary glided toward the head of the bed, partially removing her pussy from around the shaft that was cramming it. She stopped, paused for a second, and slid back, impaling herself on her son's erection. On the second stroke, when she had almost engulfed his thick erection, Gary drove forward, raking his cock across his mother's clit and sending tremendous currents of excruciating joy through her body and through his own. The next was the same, as was the one after that and the many that followed. There was still no hurry foe either of them to come, but both people in the bed could feel that ultimate experience drawing closer.

Mary told her son about her high state of arousal. "Keep that up, Gary. I'm almost ready to come."

"Me too, Mom. I feel like I'm gonna explode any second."

Having heard that, Mary increased the pace of her actions. Gary felt the change and matched her speed and mother and son started fucking faster, still staying in rhythm.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" she whimpered, also in the same tempo as her hungry pussy enveloping and releasing Gary's cock. He said nothing, but knew he was on the verge of a gut-wrenching coming.

"Oh, god!" Mary howled as she started to come for the second time that day, this one even more spectacular than her first had been. She cried out excitedly and her arms and legs clamped onto her son so tightly that her body stayed with his movements and continued with her own. When he drew back for another deep thrust, she stayed with him and, when his rigid cock plunged back into her, he rammed it even more deeply into Mom's wildly moving pussy, driving her into the mattress. Her body was still rocking from side to side, tossing her son and herself all over the bed.

"Yes! Yes!" she yammered into his ear. "Give it to me! Give it to me!"

He did exactly what his mother wanted, giving it to her hard and deep, until her orgasm overwhelmed her body. Once again, her entire body clenched and she jammed her pussy back up to meet him and, as before, she relaxed onto the bed at her finish. Her arms and legs loosened their grip, but Gary didn't stop or even slow down. He continued pounding his cock into his mother's pussy until his own climax welled up from inside and erupted. A big burst of his cum blasted into his condom, followed by two more of the same. The young man didn't stop even then, but kept pounding his cock into her until he was sure he was through coming. He stopped then, and sprawled on top of the wonderful lady.

"That was terrific, Mom," he whispered.

"Yeah. It was for me too. Maybe the best I've ever had," she whispered back. There was no reason for their whispering, considering how noisy they had been a few minutes earlier but their new intimacy seemed to demand it.

They continued to lie on Mary's bed, neither of them saying anything, for the next few minutes. "I hope we're not through," she finally said. "Not for the day and, especially, not for the weekend."

"I hope not too." Gary had expected to have a sex-filled weekend, and it looked as if that was what he would have. He just hadn't expected to have it with his mother.

A few minutes later, with his cock having softened, at least for a while, he carefully pulled it out of the pace where it had given and received so much pleasure. Gary lay on his right side, facing his mother, with his hand resting on her soft, shapely hip. She turned to face him and he looked at her lush body again, this time with his lust slaked, at least temporarily. She was probably the hottest woman he had ever seen naked, and he knew about her skill at sucking and fucking and her general sensuousness.

He gazed at her luscious breasts with the big nipples and thought of how they would look, bouncing and swaying above his eyes in the cowgirl position. He caressed her soft belly, thinking of what a terrific cushion it had been under him as he drove his cock in and out of her. From that angle, he couldn't see her succulent ass, but he had no trouble remembering how it had bounced all over the bed during her wild sexual gyrations. Most of all, he looked at her pussy, with the juices still trickling from her, tantalizing his nostrils and his erect cock as he recalled how the tight pink place had alternated squeezing and releasing him.

Then he thought of what his plans had been for the holiday weekend, and was supremely grateful those had been foiled and replaced by new and vastly better ones with his mother at their center.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as Mary and her son did, and will be doing for the rest of the weekend and probably will be doing during the near future. If you did, I hope you will vote accordingly and leave a comment expressing your opinion. I really appreciate it and this kind of feedback helps me write more and better stories.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,137 Followers
12