All Comments on 'Family Values'

by ConELingus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Difference between a cuck and victim

3 months of cheating behind a partner's back? That's not a fantasy, that's a divorce. No amount of make up sex is going to fix that. Ruined any enjoyment imo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If you want people to read your story, don't start it off by having the main character cuckolded by an entire university. The key to a good sexual fantasy is exclusivity. The main character should get the girl others DON'T get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Family Values Comment

I enjoyed the story... Other than it was a bit short I liked that no one was hurt (abused) and gave it a 5.... nice story for Valentines Day... Please write a part 2...

tigger119tigger119over 3 years ago
Call me old fashioned.......

but no matter how you dress it up, infidelity is still infidelity, adultery is still adultery and CHEATING IS STILL CHEATING. I'd say there are some piss poor "family" values going on here. A relationship founded on a foundation of lies is doomed to fail. Trust has been lost between husband and wife AND brother and sister. For it to have worked IMHO, all 3 should have been included from the very beginning. Always it's the hubby who is last to be included and only right after it blows up in the APs faces, like this story; like he's an afterthought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mostly a great story

I DO NOT agree that it's infidelity but exactly as Anna said it was experimenting and fulfilling a darker side if her that Rob would not be able to take Anna to because he is a passionate lover and one to whip his partner. The only thing I didn't like was Anna shutting herself to so many men ..

Hopefully your create a part 2 for us that enjoyed your story

AngusMAngusMabout 3 years ago

What a lucky guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it.

Consentual sex between adults .

Don't get moralistic about it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous