Family Values Ch. 01

Story Info
Father welcomes his eldest son into the family.
2.2k words
4.21
27.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For hundreds of years, it has been tradition for a son to become his father's property on his nineteenth birthday. It had been the case for myself and my four brothers, their sons too; now, it was my eldest son's turn. I had fathered a number of children over the years, but none were as important as my four boys. A set of twins, and two singlets; their mothers insignificant.

Edward, the eldest, was average height - his looks being anything but that. He had white-blonde hair, with piercing blue eyes, pale white skin, traits that he had inherited from me. He played football, so his body was toned, muscles smooth. The thought of taking him for the first time, watched by my father, brothers, and their sons, well, it sent my imagination into overdrive. Listening to their moans as another Rockwell joined their ranks, deflowered in front of them, filled with his Daddy's cum. I smiled at the thought, imagining him on all fours, his naked body writhing underneath me as I fucked him.

We were waiting in one of the house's ballrooms; barely ever used, but such a beautiful room. It was the family home, and had been built almost three-hundred years ago, handed down to me when I became old enough. He lived with us, making sure to take advantage of me from time to time. I was sat in the middle of the room, looking up at the clock on the wall, watching the hand tick by; Edward was on his way back from a football game and was due back any minute, under the instruction that he would meet me here.

True to his word, when he arrived back home at five, he sauntered into the room. His smile turned into an expression of confusion, eyes darting from one family member to the next, unsure as to why we were all here. He frowned, closing the door behind him, stepping forwards, folding his arms across his torso. "Dad, what's going on?" He asked, his eyes fixed on me.

"Come here Edward, stand in front of me." I said, gesturing for him to join me.

He walked slowly, cautiously, not taking his eyes off me, stopping just in my reach.

"It's tradition in this family, that when a boy reaches the age of nineteen, that he is fully welcomed into the family." I began, watching his face twist further into confusion. "A boy becomes his father's property, learns to serve him, and does so for the rest of his father's life." I knew that my family behind me were smiling, as Edward began to shuffle uneasily on the spot, messing with his hands. I stood up, standing just taller than him, a smile on my face. I lifted his chin up with my finger, forcing his eyes to look into mine, his face blank. "Are you going to serve me?" I asked.

It took a moment for his lips to move.

"Yes-yes Daddy, I will." He said softly, before smiling. I grinned, pressing my lips against his, one hand holding his cheek, the other hand snaking down to rest on his ass, holding him against me. I pushed my tongue into his mouth, moaning quietly, my fingers squeezing his ass, feeling his semi push against my leg. I was glad that my boy was so ready to serve me, it was as if it was already programmed into his mind to want to offer his tight hole up to me. My father came up from behind me, heels clicking against the floor, reaching around my waist to undo my trousers. His hands worked quickly, pulling them down to my ankles, his hand running across my cock, making me moan loudly. I stepped out of my trousers, kicking them aside, as he mad his way around me to Edward, pulling down his football shorts; to my delight, he was still wearing his black jockstrap. My father chuckled, rubbing his ass, before retreating back to the others. Most of them had undone their pants, and were stroking their cocks, watching me kiss my son. I pulled back, holding him against me as I inspected his ass. It was plump, juicy, I pulled his cheeks apart, pushing them back together, rubbing his soft skin. He was moaning into my chest, kissing me.

"Get on your knees." I said, pushing him down to the floor by his shoulders, him looking at the large bulge in my pants, eyes filled with concern. He knew what to do, kissing me through my underwear, I closed my eyes, arms hanging limply by my sides; he needed little encouragement to take it out, his hand dwarfed by it.

"Dad- I-" He stuttered, I shushed him.

"I'll teach you. Open your mouth." I said, he did so, as I rested my cock on his lip. His tongue began to work timidly, drawing little circles on the head, before he took the tip into his mouth. He suckled softly, keeping his teeth to himself, getting himself used to me. My eyes were already rolling back into my head as my son fed off me, but it wasn't enough.

"Wider, Edward." I said, curling my fingers around strands of his hair, slowly going deeper into his mouth, pushing on the back of his throat. His throat began to spasm, his arms reaching up to pull me out. I shushed him, rocking my hips back and forth, spit dribbling out the side of his mouth as he gagged. "Relax. Breathe through your nose." I whispered, his arms dropping down by his side, head lifting up, allowing me to thrust further into the back of his throat. I would hold him on my cock, nose pressing against my stomach, gagging loudly - he would gasp loudly when I pulled out, swallowing his spit, before waiting eagerly, like a baby bird waiting for a worm, for me to put my cock back in.

The room around us was filled with moans, generations of Rockwells tugging on each other's cocks as they watched me take my son for the first time. I pulled out again, helping him up, licking the spit from around his mouth, kissing him again.

"Do you think that you're ready to take Daddy's cock?" I asked, he nodded. "Go on, say it."

"Yes, Daddy." He said eagerly.

My father hooked his arms underneath Edward's, pulling him onto the ground. He held him up as I knelt down, spreading his legs apart. His cock was pressing against his jockstrap, his pink hole waiting for me to taste it. He moaned loudly, biting his lip as my tongue nuzzled into him, lapping up the sweat from his game earlier. I tongued him, getting him ready for my fingers. Reaching up, I put two fingers in his mouth, he sucked on it for a little while, my hand stroking his thigh.

"Can you take one?" I asked, rubbing my finger against his hole, his eyes were closed as he nodded. I grinned, imploring him to open his eyes and watch me finger his tight hole. His back arched, my father chuckling as he held him still, my finger working slowly at first, before building up some speed. "Can you take two?" I asked, he nodded again, as I pushed another finger up there. I pulled his hole from side to side, stretching him, earning a louder moan. He breathed in through his teeth, hissing in pain as I fingered him faster, nudging his prostate with every push. "Can you take three for Daddy?" I asked, he shook his head. "Oh, I think you can." I said, pulling my fingers out, circling his hole with three. He shook his head again, before I pushed my fingers into his hole, his legs trying to close shut. My brothers appeared, one on each side, holding his legs apart, my fingers working faster, faster, his eyes going back into his head. "Good boy." I cooed.

At this point, I knew that I was ready to fuck him, fill him with my warm cum. His uncles rubbed his stomach, his cock bouncing in his jock strap as I fingered him. I pulled them out, putting them in his mouth to shush him, my other hand palming his cock. There was a wet spot, where pre-cum had oozed out of his cock - probably from me fingering him so hard.

"I'm going to fuck you, right here. Your uncles holding your legs back, your grandad holding you up." I cooed, his eyes widened in protest, I smiled, leaning forwards to kiss him. He moaned into my mouth as I teased his hole with my cock, resting it against his ass crack, rubbing against him. Pulling away from his mouth, I spat into my hand, rubbing it into his hole.

"Daddy wait-" He began, his words morphing into an expletive, as I entered him. I watched as my cock began to disappear inside him, his hole tightening around me in retaliation, edging me slowly. He reached down to try to get me to pull out, but his cousins intervened, holding his arms out, as I went deeper. Balls deep, I kissed him again.

"Relax your hole, breathe Edward." I said, his stomach slowing, his breathing calming down. I rubbed his stomach, dragging my hand down towards his cock, pressing on the skin. I could feel the outline of my cock, reaching over to his arm to bring his hand to mine, pressing it down against his stomach, getting him to feel his daddy inside him. "You can feel your Daddy inside you, can't you baby?" I purred, he nodded slowly, mouth ajar, I could sense that he was beginning to feel more at ease. I began to thrust my hips slowly, my cock sliding in and out, holding his hand down so that he could feel his daddy at work. His hole stopped protesting, inviting me further inside with every thrust going deeper him, brothers letting go of his legs. They stayed wide open, his hole beginning to get used to my cock. I dug my fingers into his waist, holding him tight as I went faster, his moans turning to squeals of delight, my father holding him still for me. His cousins had let go of his arms, retreating to their own fathers, jerking their cocks as they watched.

My father flipped him over onto his stomach, I pushed his legs open. "Keep your chest on the ground and that ass in the air, your Daddy needs to go deeper." He said, pushing Edward's back down. He retreated to the wall, his hand inside his pants.

I pulled his cheeks apart, his hole red, gaping, ready to take some more. I pushed into him with his cheeks still spread apart, he moaned loudly, fingernails digging into the floor, his ass staying up where he had been told to keep it. I could already feel my stomach growing tighter, I knew that I would be ready to cum soon, but I wanted to keep fucking my boy. I closed my eyes, telling myself that it was too early, and that I wanted to save my ejaculation for when I had him on his back again. I wanted to look him in the eyes as my cum filled his stomach for the first time, reminding him whose property he was, who he would live to serve with every waking minute. With a few deep thrusts his knees buckled, I fucked him into the ground, keeping his legs spread apart with my feet.

"Daddy, I think I want to cum." He moaned, his mouth hanging wide open. I obliged as he got back on all fours, reaching into his jockstrap. His cock was wet with a mixture of sweat and pre-cum, perfect to jerk off. I jerked my hand at the same pace as I entered him, faster, faster, his moans growing louder, fingers and toes curling under. Closer, closer, until his cock exploded into my hand.

"There we go baby, good boy." I cooed, slowing my thrusts. "Now it's Daddy's turn." I said softly, pulling my hand out of his jockstrap. I trickled his cum onto my cock as he rolled over onto his back, holding his legs apart. "Do you want my cum?" I asked.

"Yes Daddy." He nodded, chewing on his bottom lip.

"Do you want Daddy's cum deep inside your belly?" I asked, rubbing my cock against his hole.

"Please Daddy." He begged, face going red as I entered him. I growled, starting slow, getting faster, his legs shaking as I pushed against his prostate again. I was getting closer, I could feel the pressure in my stomach, so I thrusted harder, making his scream.

Finally, I came. I nestled my load deep inside his stomach, holding my cock inside him so that he would get every last drop. I leaned in to kiss him, my cock still deep inside his ass. I moved his hand down to his stomach again, getting him to feel where his Daddy's cock had shot his load inside him.

My father tapped me on the ass, encouraging me to pull out. He had a metal plug in his hand, I smiled, turning to Edward. It was tradition to keep your father's cum inside you for as long as you could, to signify the special moment that you gave your ass up to him for the rest of your life. His ass swallowed it with ease, his stomach rising and falling softly.

He was officially a member of our family. Now, he could take any of our cocks, or fuck one of them; whatever he chose.