Family Values - Sister Rosie Ch. 01

Story Info
Backpacker comes home, welcomed with open legs.
5.4k words
4.62
34.6k
47
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sisbro2
Sisbro2
175 Followers

I came home for the wedding of my twin sister Lynsey, which is where all this began. I'd spent the previous three or four years travelling, first in Europe, travelling ever eastward over the months until I ended up in Nepal, then down into India, and eventually the back-packers heaven, Australia. I'd been there about a year, it's a big country, working various casual jobs and generally having a good time, when I got the news that Lynsey was getting married in a few months' time. Being twins we had that special and sometimes mythical connection that people wonder about. There was no way I was going to miss Lynsey's wedding and that was the catalyst that brought me home to Scotland.

The wedding was still a couple of months away at this point, and I needed somewhere to stay, so when my mother offered me Lynsey's old room in her house, I gratefully accepted. Lynsey had moved out about a year previously to, 'live in sin,' with her partner. Mum was a devout churchgoer, and didn't approve of such progressive ideas, but behind her holy disapproval she had a heart of gold, and she was my mum. It was nice to be back under her motherly wing for a short while, and I had no intention of making this a permanent arrangement anyway. I would take off again, shortly after the wedding, well at least that was my plans, but life has a way of sometimes kicking your balls when you least expect it.

The first thing I did was look around for transport, and I found an old banger of a van, but it was cheap, the sort of thing that 'do-it-yourself' enthusiasts often convert into a mini campervan. I was no DIY enthusiast, and had no need for a campervan, but the engine seemed sound enough, it had a full year MOT safety certificate, which was more than long enough for me. The only thing I 'improved' was to find a couple of seats at the local breakers yard, and fitted them in the back. My devious and permanently optimistic mind was thinking I couldn't fuck a woman in my mother's house, she was ultra-religious and to do that would show a complete lack of any respect for her. Or if I got lucky, I couldn't even use the back seat of my van if I didn't have a back seat. With a couple of travel rugs and soft cushions my 'shagging wagon' was complete.

All I needed now was a job to give me some income to help pay my way at mum's house, feed myself, put fuel in the tank, etc. I'd managed to save a little money while working in Australia, mainly due to the fact that I live a very frugal lifestyle. I don't smoke, and I don't drink alcohol, no gambling habits, no drugs. I describe myself as very low maintenance.

Before going off back packing, I'd worked for a few of the clubs around town as a 'bouncer' or as they are now called, 'doormen,' or plain old, 'security.' So, I went round to see my old boss, told him I'd be in the city at least until my sister's wedding, and he took me on straight away. Being young and single, it was a great way to meet women. I was no Casanova, I had no pop star, or film star good looks, but I was tall, six foot, two inches, with a decent physique, dark hair and blue eyes, with good teeth. I was reasonably intelligent, and looked for the same in a woman. I was very fastidious and wouldn't bed just any woman for the sake of it, but I did okay all the same, and the back seat of my van got the occasional good work out, but most of the women I met had their own flats or houses. Okay, this sounds like I was meeting dozens of women, but no, it was in single figures, low single figures at that, maybe four or five.

Things were going well at my mum's too. She loved having me home, and truthfully she was spoiling me. My younger sister, Rosalind or 'Rosie,' as we had always called her, who also stayed at mum's was being nice to me too, but then she had always been nice to me. Rosie was a couple of years younger than me, and I'd always looked out for her when she was a kid, well I was a kid too at the time, but naturally bigger than her. She would follow me around like a little puppy, but I loved her, and I still loved her.

At twenty three years old, she had blossomed into a real beauty, with shoulder length straight dark hair, clean cut features with high cheekbones, beautiful blue eyes that sparkled and shone, and a sensuous, full-lipped mouth with a smallish straight nose and strong chin. It all went so well together to make her absolutely beautiful, furthermore she was tall, about five foot seven inches without heels, and although very slender, she had the right curves in the right places. I thought she would have had a boyfriend at least and moved away from home, but no, for some reason she was single.

She was fiercely intelligent too, and making lots of money working for an oil company. Rosie had been working from home for quite some time thanks to the Covid pandemic, but thankfully things were opening up again, and that included the night clubs where I was working. I tried my best to be quiet when I came home late from the clubs in the early hours of the morning because still Rosie had to work normal 9am-5pm office hours. I didn't want to disturb her, and tried to be quiet when I came in, but she'd often be waiting up for me, and make me a cup of tea when I came home late. It was at times like this when it was just me and her that we'd chat for simply ages, despite the lateness of the hour. We had no worries about disturbing mum, she had hearing problems and removed her hearing aids when she went to bed.

Now that we were adults we seemed to grow even closer than we had been before I'd gone off on my travels. She'd come and sit close to me as we talked, take my arm and snuggle up close on the sofa. We loved each other; it was as simple as that. She told me she missed me so much when I was away, and she'd cried herself to sleep so many nights when I had first left, which made me feel really bad. I'd thought nothing of it when I left to go travelling, but what she said made me think later, that when we set out to have new adventures far from home, we aren't inclined to think about those we have left behind. Or how that might affect them, but I was beginning to see in these talks with Rosie that I'd hurt her so badly.

'How come you don't have a boyfriend Rosie? You're a really beautiful young woman, you should be up to your armpits in young men fighting over you. What's up?' I said one night. She looked pretty upset that I'd asked her that. 'I'm sorry Rosie, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings,' I said. 'you know I love you and I'd never do anything to hurt you deliberately.' She looked at me, her eyes had filled up with tears, she nodded, and I took her in my arms to comfort her. She snuggled in even closer, but said nothing for ages, and then it all came out.

'This is it; this is why I don't have a boyfriend,' she sobbed. 'I've never met anyone who compared to you, never met a man who was as kind and loving to me as you are, or as big and strong. You looked after me and protected me all those years ago, and I still look to you as my 'blueprint,' of what a man should be. None of them can compare to you. I put you on a pedestal as a child, and you're still up there, still the standard by which I judge them all,' and she sobbed again, holding me tighter. It was flattering, but I felt really bad for her sake.

I lifted a box of tissues from the coffee table, and taking one, I reached out and tilted her chin up to me. She looked at me with tears on her eyelashes, those blue eyes so much like my own, only so much more beautiful, boring into me. Her bottom lip quivered with emotion. She had a beautiful mouth, why had I not noticed that before I thought, and perfect teeth. I dabbed her eyes gently with the tissue, mopping up her tears, and when she closed her eyes, I kissed her eyelids like I used to do when we were young, and I was reading her a bedtime story before she fell asleep.

She put her arm round my neck and pulled me down to her, and kissed my lips. It was so very nice and affectionate, loving even, and of course I kissed her back, she was my little sister and I loved her.

'Don't ever leave me again,' she whispered fiercely and kissed me again, but this time she took me by surprise, and slipped her tongue between my lips, and suddenly we were kissing in a way that brothers and sisters had no right kissing. It felt so nice, and I was so confused by it all that I kissed her back, and then I panicked, and some ridiculous half-baked notion insinuated itself into my brain. Some notion of comforting her, making her feel better, and all the time the kissing was becoming more urgent and then I heard her moan deep in her throat. She sounded really horny.

I had to take control of this I thought, I'm the eldest, but how do I do that without hurting the sister I adored. Her breathing was all shot to hell, she sounded really turned on sexually. I gently extricated my mouth from hers and pushed her back a little, my hands on her upper arms, and looked into her eyes. Her face was flushed, she was gasping for breath, and I knew she was in the grip of really powerful sexual emotions.

'Rosie, I love you, you know I do, but you're my sister, we can't do this, you know we can't. That was a beautiful kiss, I loved it, but I'm your brother. I'm supposed to look after you, not take advantage of you.' She seemed to understand then, the spell was broken, she looked so ashamed, and getting up she ran off upstairs to her room, crying.

I hardly slept at all that night thinking about her and what had happened, and as much as I worried about her and the situation, my cock had a mind of its own and grew rock hard when I thought about her beautiful face, and her lovely soft lips kissing me. I even wondered what having sex with her might feel like. I told myself that it was so wrong, and I was determined not to think about it, it would never happen again I told myself, but sometimes thoughts come unbidden and it's hard to keep them out.

I fell asleep eventually, but dreamed of Rosie. A perfectly innocent dream, but I realised when I woke up that she'd insinuated herself into my consciousness, and my cock grew hard again, so hard it was almost painful. I had to do something about it and reached for the box of tissues I kept beside my bed. As I slowly stroked my cock to bring myself some relief it was Rosie that came into my mind again. I tried to think of other women I'd been with recently, but Rosie's beautiful face, the softness of her lips and the sexual hunger of our kiss, and how beautiful she was filled my mind, and I came, spurting prodigious amounts of come, gasping for breath, and all the time thinking of my lovely sister. I determined to avoid the situation where I might be alone with her if at all possible.

I started that very same night. Instead of going into the lounge for a late night cup of tea and my usual brother and sister chat with Rosie, I went straight upstairs, had a pee, brushed my teeth, and went to bed. I could hear Rosie downstairs, and my cock went hard as a rock again just thinkin about her. My heart was breaking because I knew I was hurting her, but I didn't know how to handle the situation any better.

This went on for nearly a week until one night I came home, and she was waiting for me in the hallway.

'We need to talk,' she said quietly, looking at the floor as she said it, shame and embarrassment written plainly across her lovely face. This was it I thought, it couldn't be avoided any longer, and so I let her make me a cup of tea while I waited for this conversation I dreaded to begin. It was all a bit strained, I sat silently while she prepared the tea, and then she brought it through, just one cup for me, she had nothing. She sat on the sofa again, but not close for which I was grateful.

'Please don't avoid me,' she started and got no further, bursting into tears. 'I'm so sorry, so, so sorry. I've spoilt everything haven't I? You must hate me so much. You're the best brother in the world, and I've fucked everything up,' and she sobbed uncontrollably, her body wracked by grief. It broke my heart to see my little sister so upset. I put down the cup of tea on the coffee table and went to her, taking her in my arms. I couldn't stand to see her crying like this. I knew she loved me, and I adored her too. I always had, but not in the way I'd been thinking about her lately.

She'd been the catalyst, the match that lit the fire, and I couldn't stop thinking about her sexually since that night she'd kissed me almost a week before. I wanted her, I thought of the softness of her lips as she kissed me, and how I felt kissing her back. It had been like no other kiss I'd ever had before, no other woman I had kissed had ever felt like that. There was a deeper connection here, deeper than any ordinary man and woman, brother and sister connection. For want of a better word, she was my soul mate, we were meant for each other, but somehow or other things had been fucked up and we'd been born as brother and sister.

I held her tight, trying to comfort her as best I could, and little by little she calmed down, became just a warm, soft, shuddering body I cradled in my arms.. She didn't even try to hold me back; she was completely passive.

'Rosie,' I eventually said, 'look at me,' but she shook her head violently and said nothing. 'Please Rosie, just lift your head and look at me.' Finally, she began to relax, the tension left her body.

'I don't want to,' she said with a sob, her voice muffled with her face being buried in the fold of my clothing, and when I asked her why she said, 'I'm too ashamed, I've ruined everything. Please don't hate me, please. I've missed you so much while you've been away, and I was so happy when you came home. I can't help loving you. I know, I know, it's bad and perverted and all those words that mean fuck all when you love someone as much as I love you, but I can't help it. Oh god, I'm so unhappy,' and she began to sob, breaking her little heart. I started crying too, I loved her so much. I tried to get her to look at me again, but again she refused. 'I can't,' was all she said.

Strangely, my cock had grown hard as a board when she started crying at the onset of this conversation, or none-conversation as it turned out to be, and I was still achingly hard as I held her passively in my arms. Her refusal to even look at me made a conversation difficult, but I knew how much I loved her. If my constant state of hardness when I thought of her, each morning when I wakened up, and late at night when I went to bed was anything to go by, I wanted to love her like a man loves his woman, not like my sister. I'd already masturbated daily thinking, no fantasising about her. Her proximity, and her unhappiness conspired against my common sense and good intentions, and I threw all conventions out of the window.

I hugged her even tighter, then reached out my right hand to her left breast, caressed it gently, found the nipple and began to fondle her breast, feeling the nipple grow under my touch. She began to uncoil, relax, her breathing changed, and then I heard that lovely, sexy moan that I'd heard just once before. She finally looked up at me, with her tear stained, and mascara streaked face, but still so beautiful and so appealing. Time for some honesty I thought.

'You look funny,' I said affectionately, smiling at her, and she smiled back. 'You know, I've been trying my best to avoid you because we both know this isn't right,' I said gently. A little frown appeared between her eyes, 'but I can't stop thinking about that kiss, and I can't stop thinking about you. No woman has ever kissed me like that and had so much effect on me as your kiss. It was wonderful,' I confessed.

Now she was positively beaming. 'I can't stop thinking about you, and I'm thinking the dirtiest, thoughts imaginable.' She giggled, 'and I got so worked up with my fantasies about you, and it made me so hard that I had to masturbate thinking about you before I could get to sleep.' She laughed, not a cruel laugh at my predicament, but a happy laugh that I was confessing my feelings for her.' I kissed her then, and it was as wonderful as I remembered. A full bodied, passionate, no reservations kiss, her tongue and mine intertwined while I felt her boobs, and caressed her body in a most unbrotherly way.

I unbuttoned her blouse as we kissed, and felt her wonderful soft skin, then pushed up her bra, releasing her naked tits into my hands and squeezed and caressed them gently. Her skin felt sublime and as I felt and squeezed her naked nipples she moaned out loud. I pulled back from her a little just then because I wanted to see her breasts and nipples. Their beauty made my breath catch in my throat, and my heart raced with joy and excitement. She was so, so beautiful, not big, maybe a 34B or small C, but more than enough for my taste, and such a beautiful, perfect shape, with dark areolae and pinkish brown nipples, which were erect and hard. I lowered my head and loved them with my mouth as much as I loved her. Gently at first, the strength of my soft suction stretching her nipples a little, drawing quiet little moans from her, and then slightly harder, experimenting, finding out what she liked.

'Rosie my darling,' I whispered. 'You are lovely, your boobs and nipples are absolutely perfect, I love them.'

'Really?' she asked, as if seeking reassurance. 'You can't imagine how many times I've thought of you doing this,' and then quieter, almost a whisper as if sharing her secret thoughts. 'I've touched myself so many times thinking about you touching me as well, but it doesn't compare to this. This is beyond wonderful, don't stop, just love me,' she pleaded. She reached up and pulled my head down to kiss her again, and I carried on with her seduction, not that it was really a seduction since we were both complicit in what was happening.

I didn't confine my caresses to her breast and nipples, I naturally caressed her back and sides moving slowly down her slender body, feeling her bottom through her skirt, her back, and then her legs. I was in no hurry, if we were going to be lovers I thought, I'd make it something so special we'd never forget it. She shivered with excitement as I stroked her thighs just under the hem of her skirt. She knew where I was going with this, and was just as eager it seemed for me to go there.

There was no fake resistance, and as soon as I started stroking her upper thighs, she opened her legs, spreading her knees apart, letting me know my touch was welcome and I was all hers. The skin of her inner thighs, the softest skin imaginable slid beneath my invading hand, and I stroked and caressed her there, not teasing, just awe-struck by the feel of her skin. The fact that it excited her almost beyond belief was a bonus, but I began to edge higher, nearing my objective. She pushed herself at me, her pussy searching blindly for my touch, and I couldn't deny her any more. I cupped the damp gusset of her panties with my whole hand, and she let out a gasp and then moaned as she rubbed herself against my palm.

'Oh fuck, ' she whispered urgently. 'I'll die if you don't touch me right now. Please touch me properly, please,' and so I let my fingers slip under the elastic of her panties, slipped lower, searching out her secret places, down over her flat stomach, over her pubic mound, down between her legs and found her pussy, hot, wet, and slippery. Her hips lifted off the sofa, trying to impale herself on my fingers, and I spread her juices over her labia and then up and around her clitoris. She became increasingly excited, and then frantic as I slipped first one, then two fingers inside, stretching her pussy gently.

I caressed her there, my fingers slipping in and out, and then suddenly she was coming. She buried her face against my body to muffle the sound, shuddering and trembling from the force of her orgasm. She seemed to go on for ages, squirming and writhing with pleasure until her breathing slowly returned to normal, and now she looked up at me with so much love in her eyes, and a huge smile on her pretty face. 'Oh, thank you, that was as amazing as I always hoped it would be,' and then typical woman she said, 'I must look a right mess..'

Sisbro2
Sisbro2
175 Followers
12