Family Values - Sister Rosie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes you do,' I agreed, 'but you still look beautiful, and I still love you.' She gave me a light, sisterly punch on the arm, and I pulled her into my arms again. 'Hey, it's not over yet, just because you've had some fun,' I teased her. 'I want to touch and explore every part of your beautiful body. I want to kiss you, here,' and I slipped my fingers into her pussy again as I said it so there could be no mistaking my intentions. 'I want you to play with my cock now, it's as hard as it will ever be, and it's hard because of you.' She reached for me then, and I helped her by unbuckling my belt and pulling down my zip.

She slipped her hand into the opening, and found my hardness, her breathing ratcheted up again, excited at holding me in her hand at last, and then she pulled it out so she could see me properly. She looked at me and smiled, letting me know she was happy with what she was seeing, then leaned forward and kissed the tip, and ran her tongue round it, then looked at me with a worried expression on her face.

'I've never done this before, help me, tell me what to do. I'd hate to do something wrong, and maybe hurt you. I desperately want this to be wonderful for you, the best, I'm sorry, I'm sorry,' she said.

'Aww Rosie,' I said, 'that's so sweet of you, but you can't really do anything wrong, just be nice to it and don't bite,' she smiled at me then. 'I can assure you it will be wonderful, simply because it's you that's doing it, and you're doing it because you love me. It can't get any better than that.' Reassured, she resumed her exploration, licking along the length of my shaft, stroking it up and down.

She looked up at me, her lovely blue eyes searching my face, anxious that I was enjoying what she was doing, and I assured her that she was doing great, and I loved her mouth softly sucking my cock. Her fine-boned, elegant hand stroked me gently, just the way I like it. I talked to her, encouraged her, praised her, telling her it felt wonderful, and it was no lie. My darling sister had real talent in the cock sucking department.

While she was busily engaged, I slipped my hand down towards her slinky arse, and pushed her panties down at the back. She raised her hips up off the couch to let me push them lower, whereupon I slipped her panties down to mid-thigh, then down and off. She was naked under her dress now, and I pulled it higher up to her waist. I wanted to see her pussy, but it was difficult from this angle, so being a selfish male I asked her very nicely to stop what she was doing. Rather than have her think she was doing something, 'wrong,' I explained that it felt so good, amazing, but if she didn't stop now I'd come, and I didn't want to come in her mouth.

She seemed reluctant to stop, but I slipped off the couch, and knelt on the floor and pulled her legs round and onto the floor too and moved between her knees. She opened wider to my gaze, and I stroked along the top of her thighs with both hand. She lay back and spread those gorgeous legs wider, no false modesty here, just a little shy look on her face as I looked, no... studied her pussy. I know I was smiling as I looked at it.

Not quite shaven, but trimmed so short her dark hair hid nothing, and there it was, my little sisters wet pussy, held up on display, just for me. My heart was racing with excitement. She had a good set of pussy lips, not just one of those almost invisible slits, that some women have. Oh no, this was a pussy for any woman to be proud of, full-lipped but small, open and receptive, with her wet essence oozing out and running down into the crack of her bottom.

'Is it okay? she asked me quietly, almost a whisper, seeking reassurance. 'I think it's really ugly, don't you?' I shook my head. 'It doesn't put you off?' she added, sounding worried.

'Oh no Rosie my sweet wonderful darling, it's perfectly lovely, and I love your pussy, it's so pretty,' and I leaned forward, kissing the inside of her thighs, working my way closer to her promised land. Caressing and stroking her thighs, making her moan in anticipation. She lifted her feet off the floor and rested her heels on the edge of the couch, thus enabling her to spread her legs even further and display herself better. My kisses reached her pussy, but I took a small diversion along the crease of her groin, licking and kissing, tasting the saltiness of her skin, up past her protruding clitoris and back down the other side.

Yes, I was teasing her, but it wasn't a cruel tease, just trying to make her feel even more excited. I looked at the wet pinkness where her lips had opened, and I inhaled the pure sexual aroma emanating from this wonder of nature. Her juices had flowed into the bottom of her pussy, and pooled there, where they were almost ready to overflow and run into her bum again. I stopped that, by simply blocking the flow with my tongue, and with one long sweeping lick, I spread it back up over her labia again, and over her clitoris.

As I licked her clitoris and sucked it, she closed her eyes and her head went back, pelvis tilting up to my mouth, in a world of pleasure. Once again I inserted two fingers and gently worked them in and out, adding to the sensations she was already feeling. I found her g-spot, that little rougher patch of tissue just behind the pubic bone and massaged it. She moaned quietly for me, pushing herself against my face and fingers.

'Oh god, that's so good, what are you doing to me, what... are you...' but the rest of her words were lost as she came, grabbing a cushion and holding it over her face to muffle the sound. She writhed uncontrollably as her orgasm peaked, and then slowly she began to come down from the heights, and took the cushion away from her face. She looked at me with love in her eyes and laughed, a little quiet laugh of delight and happiness. 'Oh my, that was unbelievable,' she gasped out, and leaned forward, kissing me as I knelt before her. Her pussy was right on the edge of the sofa seat, just the right height for me to crawl forward the few inches required.

I looked down, saw her pussy was open, wet, and gaping from my sucking and fingering, and she may have thought at first it was my hand that was splitting her lips apart. It wasn't!! My cock nudged at her lips, the lips retreated and opened for me, and I slid my cock into the depths of her pussy in one long unhindered stroke until I could go no further. She looked at me, eye to eye, and smiled. 'Oh! Yes please. I've wanted this for so long, give it to me now, don't hold back, just love me, love me please,' and as I began to stroke my cock in and out, she fell back on the sofa, eyes closed, back arched, and fucked me back with abandon. As I plunged in and out, I kissed and sucked her tits and nipples adding yet more sensations to pleasure her. Neither of us could last much longer, the level of excitement was too high to be sustained for long.

I knew she was on the verge of coming when she reached for the cushion, and held it over her face again. I redoubled my efforts to tip her over the edge and then I was coming helplessly too, right along with her, squirting and pumping filling her with my come. As my cock dwindled and softened, I slowly withdrew, she protested, but I had nothing left. I looked at her then, just in time to see my come, leak out of her. She lay back, still gasping for breath as I climbed back on the sofa beside her, and took her in my arms. We sat like that for ages, so close.

'It's late, we'd better get our arses upstairs to bed,' I eventually said to her, 'before mum comes down to have breakfast and get ready to go to work. It's maybe a good thing she has hearing problems though.' Rosie laughed, and came into my arms again.

'You're so wicked,' she grinned, 'making fun of mum.'

'No, no, little sis, we are wicked, and isn't it fucking marvellous?' I whispered kissing her again, then took her by the hand and led her upstairs. Her to her bed, and me to mine. We'd have to do something about that we agreed as I kissed her goodnight at her bedroom door.

* * *

12