Family Vegas Trip Ch. 04

Story Info
James and Max hit the hot girl jackpot.
8.3k words
4.72
16.7k
30

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters in this story are above 18

It was a warm Friday as I lay by the pool in the morning after breakfast. My brothers were still sleeping, so I decided to take advantage of the day by the pool. I was wearing a white sheer bikini which showed off more than an ample amount of skin. There were a couple of college guys who were hanging about the pool and not being too subtle about the fact that they were checking me out.

It wasn't just them either; the handsome lifeguard was also checking me out. I caught him glancing towards me, and he eventually made his way to me.

He came over and introduced himself as Jack. He was pretty cute, and I could tell he was attracted to me. We flirted a bit and exchanged numbers. As I watched my muscular lifeguard walk away, I sighed as I realized that I wasn't interested in him at all. All I wanted right now was to spend time with my brothers.

I thought back to the last two days, which had changed everything. It started with me offering to jack off my brothers in our room. I just wanted to tease them innocently; they were just my nerdy younger brothers. My friends Autumn, Becki and Erika had convinced me that I should give incest a try. They had warned me that it felt incredible, but I hadn't believed them.

However, the incestuous lust I felt as I jacked off each of their cocks was unlike anything I had ever experienced. It didn't particularly help that my brothers were hung like stallions. Things had spiralled out from there. I had initially planned to just give them blowjobs and jerk them off. But now I had actually lost count of the number of times they had cum in my pussy. My brothers could go on and on forever once they got going. I had become their personal cum slut.

And the kisses... for some reason, kissing them was incredibly hot and made me go weak in the knees. Kissing their tongues as we made love was so hot. I knew that incest was wrong, but that knowledge only heightened my arousal.

Now I was a total whore, sucking off both brothers whenever they wanted me to do so. I was now a shameless exhibitionist, letting strangers watch me have sex with my brothers. I was a filthy slut who loved showing off her body to everyone.

And today was no exception as I lay by the pool being checked out and flirted with. It turned me on thinking that while the guys checking out thought they had a shot with me, the only cocks that would fuck me today were James's and Max's.

My phone chimed just at that moment, and I picked it up in a moment. Expecting a message from James. However, it was a message from Erika, my best friend.

It was a short text saying, "Hey beautiful, look up". The message was sent less than a minute ago.

I wondered why she texted me, but I figured it was probably unimportant. But as I looked up, I saw Erika and Autumn standing by the pool.

"Oh my God... What are you doing here?" I jumped up in shock and pulled both of them into a tight hug.

"We wanted to surprise you." Erika said with a smile.

"Surprise me how?" I asked in disbelief.

"Well, we went ahead and booked this hotel for a couple of nights. We figured you deserved a few days away from your brothers.." Erika said with a grin.

"Wow! You guys are awesome! How did you manage to pull that one off? I can't believe it!" I exclaimed.

"Autumn's dad works at a travel agency, and he helped us book the trip," Erika explained.

"But why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"We kind of thought that you'd be bored locked up with your nerdy brothers and would like the surprise."

"Actually, they're not that nerdy." I corrected with a naughty grin. "And I think they're plenty exciting enough for me." They gave me a quizzical look, but I didn't say anymore.

"But I'm actually thrilled that you're here, and whoa... look at the slutty bikinis you packed along," I smirked.

Both my friends were total knockouts. Erika was about 5 foot 7 inches tall. She had light skin, and her skin was flawless and smooth. Her shoulders were broad, and her body was very toned. She had large 36D breasts with big pink areolas. Her waist was slim, and her tits and ass looked great in her bikini. She looked stunning in her string bikini.

Autumn was a little shorter than Erika with a sexy Latin complexion. She was about 5'4 and had big dark brown eyes, dark brown hair, and a killer hourglass figure. She also had a fantastic pair of DD-cup breasts accentuated by her tiny bikini top and thong.

"Wow! Those are some pretty skimpy bikinis." I giggled.

"Yeah, I figured we needed to get ready for the pool," Erika said with an evil grin.

"And you ain't exactly dressed for church either?" she teased as she tugged at my bikini top.

It was fun playing around like this with my friends. They both had a wicked sense of humour, and they always managed to make me laugh. It wasn't long, however, that I told them about my incestuous affair with my brothers.

"Oooohhh... That is so hot!" Erika exclaimed.

"I know, right? It's crazy!" I agreed. "You were right, Autumn; the last two nights have been the best fucks of my life!"

"It helps to have your brothers be hung as horses," Autumn giggled.

"But I can't believe how it turns me on. I never thought I would enjoy it so much!" I admitted to my friends.

"It was the same when I fucked Sean for the first time." Erika said, "But I can't imagine fucking two guys at the same time... Maybe I should get my dad and brother to fuck me together next time."

"Your dad as well... When did that happen, you slut!" I looked at her with a shocked expression.

"Oh, come on, don't act like you haven't fantasized about it too." She smirked, "And let me tell you, as good as it was to fuck Sean, having my dad make me cum turned me on the most!"

"I guess..." I mumbled as I blushed.

"Same here; I'm jealous that you got to enjoy a taboo threesome before I did, you slut!" Autumn added with a naughty grin.

We all laughed at that. Autumn and Erika had been pretty obsessed with my brother's dicks. They had already asked me if they could try them out. I had been reluctant, though, as I was suddenly a bit possessive of my brothers. But I was still not sure how I felt about sharing them.

"Oh, come on, babe." Autumn nudged with a smile as we ready my mind. "You wouldn't have thought to fuck them if not for us."

"I agree," Erika added with a devilish smile.

"Fine." I sighed in resignation.

"Deal!" Both girls grinned at me. "This is going to be fun."

***

As we sat there making our plans to fuck my brothers, they eventually showed up looking for me. They both were quite surprised to see Autumn and Erika, but more than that, they were definitely turned on when they saw the skimpy bikinis each of my girlfriends wore.

My brother's jaws dropped when they saw them. I knew that they both had huge crushes on my friends. James definitely had a thing for Erika, some Asian fetish, and Max, who was a sucker for big breasts, was always staring at Autumn when she was around the house.

"Erm... hi Erika?" James waved to Erika awkwardly.

"Hey Autumn, how come you girls are here!" Max said as he eyed the two girls. His gaze was fixed on Autumn's huge tits and her sexy body.

"We wanted to surprise her," Erika replied with a grin. "We booked a couple of nights here as a 'girls' trip'. " She winked at me and added, "Our rooms are still not fixed, and we decided to check out the pool. It also gives us a chance to try out these sexy bikinis we bought last week."

"Do you like how this bikini looks at me, Max?" Autumn purred at Max with her large breasts thrust forward and thong barely covering her pussy. "Do you think I'll be able to pick up any hot guys here with this look? I hear Vegas has a lot of hot girls on the strip."

"All three of you are way hotter than any of those girls," Max said with a lustful glance at Autumn's big tits. Autumn beamed at him and then kissed his cheek as she stood up.

"So you're saying you'd pick us up if you guys had the chance. Even Katrina?" Erika teased as she looked at James.

She had caught him, and he knew it. "Umm... well... she is our sister. But I mean, you girls are the hottest girls in town. Every guy our age wants to fuck any one of you!" He answered nervously as his eyes gazed at Erika's big tits and luscious ass.

I decided to let James off the hook. I chuckled. "Stop teasing him, Erika. Didn't both of you need to go check if your room was allocated."

Erika took the hint. "Come on, Autumn, let's leave these siblings for now. "

The boys stood speechless as Erika grabbed Autumn's hand and led the two girls to the pool. Max watched them walk away with his jaw open while James just stared at the two girls walking away with their long legs and perfect asses.

I was already turned on seeing my friends flirt with my brothers and didn't waste any time. I pulled my brothers back to our room as well.

Once inside the room, we started stripping each other naked and went to our bed.

"Oh God, I am so turned on!" I moaned as I felt my brother's fingers caressing my breasts. I breathed heavily as I ran my fingers through my brother's short black hair. I looked down at them and smiled as my fingers trailed down their chest and stomach. James moved his face closer to mine, and I opened my mouth to allow his tongue to slide inside.

Max moved behind me, and soon, I was in a bear hug with my brothers, kissing them on the lips. It felt so natural now to kiss them. I could feel their hardening pricks against my stomach as we broke apart from our kiss. Their hands roamed all over my body as we stood there kissing. Then I felt them undoing buttons on my shirt and pulling it open. James immediately pulled down my bikini top, and my breasts sprung free. I moaned softly as they cupped them in their hands.

"God, those are amazing." James groaned. He began squeezing and fondling my tits, causing me to moan louder as his fingers found my stiff nipples. Max quickly followed suit by groping my ass, sliding his hand under my tiny thong. His fingers were stroking my pussy until he felt me begin to drip wetness onto his palm.

"Mmm... I can't wait to taste you." He whispered before kissing me again.

"Me neither." James panted as he kissed my neck.

Max, meanwhile, was nibbling at my earlobe. I could hear him moaning into my ear as I heard the zipper on his pants go down. My heart pounded in anticipation as I could see the outline of his huge hard prick poking through the fly of his jeans. I knew that he was trying to contain himself, but I couldn't help myself from pushing my ass back to give him better access to my pussy.

He slid his hand into my panties and fingered my soaking wet pussy as he kissed and licked my neck and ear lobe. I moaned as his fingers rubbed my clit while James gently sucked on my breasts. I could feel my orgasm building.

"Aaaah... Make me cum, guys... I want it so bad." I begged as I looked up at them through heavy lust-filled eyes.

As James continued kissing me, I felt him unzip his pants. He reached inside and pulled out his massive penis. I gasped as he grabbed my hand and guided it towards his cock. I wrapped my hand around the shaft and started stroking it. I gazed at James as I pumped his dick with my hand. He was looking at me with a lustful smile.

"Oh god, Max... our sister is such a slut..." He moaned as he pushed his hips forward. I continued to slowly stroke James's monstrously thick cock. After a few strokes, I slid my other hand down to Max's cock, who had whipped it out as well.

I guided both of them to the bed. As much as I wanted to fuck them, I had other plans for them today.

"Make me cum, guys... I want you to tease me all over and make me cum hard!" I moaned as I pulled them onto the bed.

Max wasted no time in kissing his way down my body. He sucked on my nipples and played with my breasts while James went for my pussy. I spread my legs as wide as possible as I felt James's tongue slip between my pussy lips. I gasped as he began licking me. I could tell he was enjoying tasting me because he was slurping loudly on my clit.

Max, meanwhile, was kissing my neck as his fingers teased my nipples. I could feel my orgasm build as James continued to lick and suck on my clit.

"Fuck... I'm gonna cum! Please... Fuck me with your tongue!" I begged him.

He didn't hesitate. He pushed his tongue deep into me and licked and sucked on my clit furiously. I could feel my orgasm start to boil within me. I looked down at Max and saw him licking my nipples like a dog.

My orgasm exploded as James sucked and licked on my clit. I screamed out loud as I came hard. I shook violently as my juices squirted out of my pussy onto James's face.

As my orgasm subsided, I finally calmed down a little and took hold of their cocks again. "Now, guys, I need to take care of these." I said as I gave one a slight squeeze, and I could feel both twitch in response.

"Maybe I should go first," said Dead with a grin.

"Actually, I have something hot which I want you to do for me." I replied as I pushed him off of me. I went to my shopping bag from the costume shop and pulled out two blindfolds.

"What's this?" James asked.

"You'll find out soon enough." I told him before putting one of the blindfolds on Max and James. I could hear their breathing increase as I tied the blindfold around their eyes.

"Are you ready to play and listen to your sister?" I asked.

They were already hard from the foreplay earlier, so I didn't have to do anything to make them horny.

"Sit at the end of the bed," I ordered them.

I entered the bathroom and picked up the video camera on the counter. I made sure the camera was on record mode. I returned to the bedroom and set the camera on a small table beside the bed. I turned on the stereo in the room and put on some music.

"Just stroke your cocks for me, guys, but don't cum... I want you to watch you play with yourself for me."

The silent wait was definitely turning all of us on. James and Max started stroking their cocks as I set up the room. I could feel my pussy pulsating as I watched their cocks grow bigger and harder with every passing second. I could almost smell the fresh scent of their cocks as my own pussy began dripping wet.

I sneaked up to the connecting door of our room and opened it for Erika and Autumn, who had taken the adjacent room to ours.

"Looks like you couldn't wait for us to get started." Erika smiled as she gazed at my naked body.

"Yeah... I wanted to get them all hot and horny for you...."I whispered with a grin as I motioned for them to come in. They were still wearing the bikinis from earlier, not that they covered anything.

Both girls came over and sat down on either side of the bed. I could see their faces getting flushed as they stared at my brothers' huge cocks. I pulled up a chair before my blindfolded brothers and wrapped my fingers around their cocks.

I started slowly stroking their hard cocks. Their bodies twitched slightly from my touch.

"How does it feel to have your sister stroke your cock like this?" I asked them.

They both moaned and grunted in response.

"Your cock's seem extra hard today, guys. Did you get turned on by Autumn and Erika today?" I said with a sexy smile as I rubbed their cocks faster and harder.

"Yeah, they are so hot," James replied in an aroused voice. "We could have easily taken them back to the hotel..."

"You mean like fuck them in our rooms... right?" I questioned them with a mischievous look in my eyes.

"Yeah." Max replied while nodding his head. "I mean, we love you the most, Katrina, but your friends are just soo hot!!"

I could hear the girls moan softly as they continued to stare at my brothers' throbbing cocks. "Which one do you want?" I mouthed to them and gave them a sign to come take over. Erika came over and knelt before James, and Autumn took her place between Max's legs.

"Why don't you guys tell me what you want to do to Erika and Autumn if they were here right now?" I asked my blindfolded brothers, pulled my fingers away and let my friends take over. James and Max had no idea that their fantasies were about to come true.

"Well... I would probably kiss Autumn first and give her pussy a good licking!" Max said in an excited voice. "I'd eat her pussy until she was begging for more!"

"I'd go for Erika; I love her tight ass." James added while nodding.

"I want you to imagine Autumn and Erika playing with your cocks." I told them with a seductive voice.

"Oh yeah, I'm imagining Autumn on her hands and knees with her juicy little butt sticking out!" Max said as Autumn started stroking his cock faster.

"I'd love to see Erika sucking on me with her big red lips!" James moaned.

Erika turned around and grinned at me on hearing these words, and then she leaned back in towards James's cock. She stuck out her tongue and licked his balls. She moved her tongue up and down his shaft. She looked as if she was savouring his cock as much as possible. She licked his dick like a lollipop, and her tongue glided over his cock as she licked and sucked on it.

Autumn was also taking care of Max, and he groaned as she began licking his balls as well as his shaft. She worked her way to the top of his cock and licked the tip of his dick before going further down and licking the underside of his shaft.

James and Max grunted with pleasure as they felt Erika and Autumn's warm mouths working their cocks. The two girls knew exactly how to work their hands to make the guys as hard as possible. Their tongues swirled together, making slurping sounds every couple of seconds. James and Dead had no idea that their cocks were being massaged by two gorgeous sluts.

James's eyes probably rolled in his head as he felt Erika's hot mouth sliding up and down his shaft. Her soft lips slid up and down his dick while her tongue explored his shaft. He grabbed her long brown hair and held it tightly while his hips bucked up and down as Erika deep-throated him.

Max was groaning loudly as Autumn sucked on his cock like it was a lollipop. She alternated between sucking on the head of his cock and licking his balls. She would occasionally take his entire length into her mouth and suck on his dick like a pro.

"Oh yeah... that's it... suck my dick bitch." Max groaned as he felt her lips slide over his cock. He gripped her dark brown hair as she bobbed her head up and down his shaft.

I continued to sit there watching my brothers enjoy the blowjobs from my friends. My pussy was aching with desire as I watched them moan in pleasure. Erika had now taken James all the way down her throat as she sucked on his cock like a pornstar. He was thrusting his hips upwards as he fucked her throat. She didn't seem to mind, though, as she moaned in pleasure as she sucked on his dick.

"That's it, Katrina... suck that dick!" James grunted as he pushed his cock deeper into Erika's mouth. "Yeah... you love that big fat cock don't you?"

I was so turned on by this scene. Watching my friends suck my brother's cocks made me so wet, and I began fingering myself on the chair. I wanted to join them and couldn't take this much longer.

I signalled to Erika and Autumn to stop for a moment. The two girls stopped sucking and stroking James and Max, and they looked up at them. They had a look of pure lust in their eyes as they stared at my brothers.

"Ok, guys... It's time to take those blindfolds off." I told James and Max. Both guys removed the blindfolds from their heads. Their eyes went wide open when they saw the two girls kneeling between their legs.

"Erika... Autumn?" They both said in disbelief.

"Hey, guys!" Autumn grinned as she continued to stroke Max's cocks.

"Hi, James." Erika giggled as she slid her hand down James's stomach and stroked his cock.