Family Vegas Trip Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brothers couldn't believe what was happening to them. They had hung out with Autumn and Erika at our house several times, but they had never dreamed that the two sluts would be sucking their cocks today.

"Your cocks are so hard." Autumn giggled as she looked at the massive erections in her hands. "You must be so turned on by us, huh?"

"Yeah... We always knew you guys had the hots for us." Erika added with a wicked smile.

The two girls continued to stroke the guy's cocks while talking to them. "I'm glad Katrina decided to bring us over here, aren't you, James?" Erika asked with a smile as she stroked his dick faster.

"Oh yeah... she is amazing." James replied with a lustful grin as he looked at me. "I love fucking our sister, but I'm glad you are here too." He added to Erika and Autumn.

Autumn and Erika exchanged naughty glances before they started sucking on the boy's cocks again, pumping them with their hands. My brothers groaned in pleasure as they enjoyed the double blowjob from these two hotties. I wasn't going to be left out, so I made my way over to James and kissed him on the lips. My hands immediately went for his nipples as I pinched and tweaked them as hard as possible. James groaned as his sister kissed him passionately while his sister's friends continued sucking him off.

"That feels so good, Katrina." James grunted as he reached for my tits and started squeezing them as hard as he could. He started to tug on my nipples, making me moan into his mouth as we kissed. I moved to his neck and began sucking on his neck while James continued to play with my tits.

Meanwhile, Autumn was enjoying herself as she sucked on Max's cock. She had his entire dick in her mouth, slurping loudly as she sucked on it like a vacuum cleaner.

"Mmmm... I love how thick your cock is, James," Erika moaned as she ran her hand along James's shaft. She used her tongue to swirl around his shaft, and I could see that his cock was beginning to swell and grow even larger and thicker. James moaned as Erika's mouth filled with his dick. Her wet tongue licked all over his shaft, and she looked up at him with lustful eyes.

"I can't believe this is happening, Ta-Erika!" James moaned with a surprised voice as his hips bucked up and down. Erika didn't answer; instead, she looked up at him and smiled. She glanced down at his huge cock and then back at him. She licked her lips slowly, making sure to hold eye contact with him while she did so. Then she stuck out her tongue and licked his shaft again. Her tongue licked up and down his shaft slowly and sensuously, and James shuddered as she did this. She was making him crazy with lust and desire.

I was so excited to watch this unfold. I felt like it was Christmas morning or something! I couldn't be left out, and I got on my knees beside Erika and began sucking on my brother's cock too. James groaned loudly as he felt his sister's tongue wrap around his dick.

"Mmm... this is so fucking hot!" Erika grinned as she stroked the cock while I wrapped my lips around the head. She looked up at James with her beautiful eyes. "Your sister really loves your thick cock, James". James loved it as my tongue swirled around the tip of his dick.

"Man... this is so crazy..." James grunted as I sucked his cock harder. "How did we get here?"

"I don't know, man... but I'm so fucking horny right now." Max replied as he closed his eyes in pleasure. "I love fucking Katrina, but having three sluts sucking our cocks... Man, this is heaven on earth!"

It really was every nerd's dream come true! Here they were, getting sucked by the hottest girls in school, including their sister. They had probably never been this hard in their lives!

"How do you like my surprise, guys," I asked as I looked up while slurping on James's cock.

"God, I don't know what I like more... that two sluts are sucking me off like I'm the king of the fucking world... or that one of them is my slutty sister licking my cock like a cumslut" James groaned as I licked his cock.

"I'll say... Our sister is such a fucking slut." Max grunted as he pushed Autumn's head down on his cock.

"So are Autumn and Erika," I said with a naughty grin. "They are just as slutty as me!"

"Let me show you how slutty I can be, Max!" Autumn moaned as she sucked Max's dick. "I can't believe a nerd like you has such a fucking big cock!"

She took Max all the way down her throat, and she started gagging on his cock. I could tell she loved sucking cock because she was sucking on his cock like a pornstar.

"Fuck... suck my dick, Autumn!" Max groaned as he pushed his cock deeper into Autumn's mouth. She looked up at him with a smile as she continued to deep-throat him. She had no gag reflex as she continued deep-throating him like a champion pornstar.

"Oh yeah! Suck that cock, you slut!" Max moaned as he held Autumn's head in place while she sucked him off. Her mouth was stretched around his cock, and he thrust his hips into her mouth. He could feel his balls tightening up and his cock getting even harder than before. Autumn was slurping and moaning as she sucked him off, and her saliva dripped down his shaft.

It was like watching a porno movie right before my eyes! This was surreal, and I couldn't believe that it was actually happening. Erika and I were slurping down James's cock. He reached under Erika's bikini top and began fondling her big breasts. I began kissing along the side of his cock as Erika licked the tip of his cock. I stuck my tongue out and licked his big balls. Erika slid her tongue up and down the length of his shaft, and I followed suit. Our lips ran along the sides of his cock, and we began kissing and licking his balls together. We both took turns sucking him off.

James was enjoying the most slutty blowjob of his life! Erika and my tongues swirled around each other while we slurped and licked his dick. James moaned with pleasure as he watched the two hottest girls he knew slobber over his cock. I knew he wouldn't last much longer, so I let my tongue trail along his shaft as I stroked him off with my hand. Erika did the same thing with her tongue, running it up and down James's cock and occasionally licking up his precum that was oozing out of the tip of his cock.

"Mmm... your cock tastes so good!" Erika moaned as she sucked his dick faster.

"I can't take this any more." James grunted as he held onto Erika's hair, pushing his cock deep into her mouth. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Yeah? Do it, James... Shoot your load into my mouth!" Erika moaned as she stroked his cock faster. She wanted to taste his cum as badly as I did! I saw Erika open her mouth wider, and she stuck her tongue out as she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock. James moaned loudly as he began shooting his load into her mouth. He started shooting thick strands of cum into her mouth. Erika closed her mouth as James continued cumming in her mouth. She moaned in pleasure as she felt him filling her mouth with cum.

"Aww... Come on, let me taste!" I moaned as I saw him fill Erika's mouth with cum.

Erika said nothing, and with a wicked grin, she opened her mouth wide open to show me James's cum in her mouth. James continued to shoot cum into her mouth as she opened it for me to see his load.

"Mmm... So good." I moaned as I leaned in and slurped cum out of Erika's mouth. My tongue licked around the edge of her lips. Erika leaned up and kissed me passionately on the mouth. Our tongues danced around each other as we shared James's cum together. We both moaned in pleasure as we felt his warm cum sliding down our throats. It tasted delicious!

"Mmm... That was so good." Erika moaned as she licked my lips. "You really love James's cum, huh?" She said with a naughty grin as she stared at me with her brown eyes.

"Well yeah... he does taste so good." I giggled in response.

I looked over at Autumn, who was about to make Max cum as well. She had taken him all the way down her throat, slurping loudly on his cock as she sucked him off.

"Come on, babe, give me that load... I want to taste it." Autumn said with a sultry voice as she looked up at Max, who was groaning with pleasure as she deep-throated him. He groaned as she continued sucking him off, and he pushed her head down on his dick. She looked up at him and smiled as he fucked her mouth with his cock. She loved it when guys had their way with her like that!

"I'm gonna cum." Max groaned as he held onto her head. "You want my cum don't you?"

"Mmm. Mhm." Autumn moaned in response as she could feel his balls tighten up.

"Cum all over my face, you nerd!" she said with a devilish grin.

Max grunted loudly, and Autumn kept her lips wrapped around his cock, and her tongue swirled around it as he shot his load into her mouth. She moaned in pleasure as she felt him filling her mouth with cum. I watched as my friend Autumn continued to suck my brother off while swallowing his cum. She licked every inch of his dick clean, then opened her mouth for me to see his cum inside her mouth.

"You look like you enjoyed that." I giggled as she swallowed it all down her throat. "That was so hot!"

"It sure was..." she moaned. "I love tasting guys' cum."

I looked at James and Max as they were still recovering from their blowjobs. Both guys were still holding their hard cocks in their hands, staring at Autumn, Erika and me with awe. They didn't say anything, but I could tell that they were already imagining what was going to happen next.

"Let's get rid of these bikinis." I said as I pulled down both girls' bikinis at once. They giggled as we got up in front of James and Max. Both guys just stared at our naked bodies, their eyes fixed on our huge breasts and wet pussies. They licked their lips.

"What are you waiting for?" I asked James and Max. "Come on, don't just sit there!"

Both guys just nodded and stood up. James was the first to move forward. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me on the lips. His hands began massaging my breasts while we kissed each other. His tongue entered my mouth, and we started making out passionately.

Meanwhile, Max grabbed Autumn and Erika in his arms and kissed them both. His hands roamed over their naked bodies while he kissed them both on the lips. He began kissing Autumn first, and she immediately wrapped her arms around him. They both moaned in pleasure as he kissed her passionately. He moved to Erika's mouth, and she opened it wide as he pushed his tongue inside her mouth. His hands were all over her sexy body, and he squeezed her tits and ass while they both kissed him passionately.

"Fuck yes!" Autumn groaned into Max's mouth as he groped her ass and tits. Max stuck out his tongue, and Autumn and Erika stuck out their tongues and licked it like a lollipop. Max groaned in pleasure as he felt their tongues swirling around his tongue and their lips pressing against each other while they made out with him.

"You guys really are so hot!" Max gasped as he kissed both girls at the same time. "I can't believe Katrina brought you here for us!"

"I can't believe this is happening..." James said dreamily as he looked at Autumn and Erika kissing Max. "This is like a dream come true!"

"Tell me about it..." I giggled. "We thought I was going to get bored in my room with you, but now look at us!" I kissed James passionately on the lips again before pulling away from him. "I want you to fuck me like crazy! Fuck me hard until I scream!"

James just nodded and pulled me over to the bed, laying me down on my back. He spread my legs wide apart and positioned himself between them. He started rubbing my pussy with his cock while kissing me passionately on the lips.

Meanwhile, Autumn and Erika had gotten Max on the bed beside us. They were kissing him passionately while they both groped his big balls and stroked his huge cock. I watched with amusement as Autumn straddled his face and began grinding her pussy on his face. She pushed her ass back to make sure that Max was eating her pussy properly. He was clearly enjoying himself as I could hear him slurping loudly on Autumn's wet pussy. Erika was sucking on Max's cock while James kissed me and rubbed my pussy.

"You girls are such sluts." James groaned into my ear as he rubbed his dick along my pussy lips. "I love how horny you get for me!"

"I want you to fuck me hard, James!" I moaned as he kissed me. "I want to feel your thick cock pounding into me until I can't take anymore!"

He nodded and pushed his dick inside me. We both groaned in pleasure as our hips connected together. He slowly began moving inside me as he started fucking me slowly. My body rocked in rhythm as he fucked me slowly at first, then increased the speed a little as he fucked me harder and harder. He started pounding me into the bed while I held onto his back tightly as he fucked me hard. He loved making me scream with pleasure as he fucked me like crazy.

"This is so fucking hot." James grunted as he kept fucking me harder and harder. He grabbed my tits and kept pounding my pussy with his huge cock.

"Oh yeah, baby! Fuck me harder!" I screamed at James as he slammed into me again and again.

"I love fucking you, Katrina! I love how tight your pussy is." He grunted as he fucked me harder and harder. "You are such a slut! I love fucking you!"

"Oh my God, James! Don't stop! Keep fucking me! Harder!" I screamed as I felt him ramming me harder than ever. His cock felt amazing inside me! "Harder, baby! I want your cock so bad!" I begged as I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him deeper inside.

"You love fucking your sister, don't you? You like fucking your own sister?" I screamed at him as he slammed into me again and again.

"I love it, baby." He groaned into my ear as he continued fucking me. "You are my slutty sister!"

"I love being your slutty sister!" I moaned as I kissed him on the lips. "I want you to fuck me all night, baby!"

I heard Max grunt loudly and looked over at him. Erika was lowering herself on Max's cock. Erika moaned, "God... your cock feels amazing!" she gasped as she began grinding her pussy against Max's cock. "Fuck me, Max! Fuck me hard!" she screamed as she bounced up and down on Max's cock. Her huge breasts bounced wildly as she continued riding him. She was so excited that she was already dripping wetness onto his cock.

"Oh my God, Erika! You are so fucking hot!" Max groaned as he held onto her hips while she rode him. He loved fucking Erika's tight pussy!

James was still pounding into me, and he looked at Max fucking Erika as well. He couldn't believe what was happening and he loved it! "This is so fucking hot!" he moaned as he slammed into me again. He started pounding me hard again, making me scream in pleasure as he fucked me like crazy.

"Oh fuck! Your cock feels so good!" I moaned as he continued to pound into me. "Fuck me, James!"

He just kept slamming into me again and again until I couldn't take it any longer. I knew he was going to make me cum hard!

"Oh yeah! Fuck me, James! Give it to me hard!" I screamed in ecstasy as I felt his cock rubbing against my clit. "Fuck my pussy hard, James! Fuck me!" I screamed louder and louder as I felt my orgasm building up inside me. My body began to shake violently as I felt myself coming close to orgasm.

"You are going to make me cum, James!" I screamed as he fucked me harder than ever. "You are so fucking good at this!"

"Fuck... Fuck me, James!" I screamed as my orgasm exploded inside me. My body shook uncontrollably as I felt myself cumming all over his cock. James just kept fucking me through my orgasm until I finally calmed down a bit. My pussy still throbbed as he slid out of me, and I gasped for air. My whole body was shaking violently from how hard I had just cum.

James looked at me with lust-filled eyes as he slid his cock out of me. He didn't waste a second as he pulled Autumn off Max's face and pushed her down onto her back on the bed beside us. I looked at my friend lying on the bed beside me and saw Max climb on top of her and push his cock into her pussy. They both groaned in pleasure as James began fucking her pussy.

"Oh my god! It's so thick! It's so fucking big!" Autumn moaned as she wrapped her legs around James as he fucked her pussy hard.

"Your pussy is so tight!" James grunted as he fucked her faster and harder. "I love how wet it is!"

"Fuck me, James! Fuck me!" Autumn screamed in pleasure as James kept pounding into her pussy. She loved being fucked like this! She loved feeling James's huge cock pounding into her pussy! James was not done with me yet, pulled me up and started kissing me as he fucked Autumn's pussy hard. I moaned into his mouth as I felt his tongue glide against mine. I kissed him passionately as he held me tightly in his arms while he fucked her.

I looked over at Max fucking Erika as I kissed James. My pussy was dripping wet again from watching my friends getting fucked by my brothers.

"Lick my cock as I fuck her!" James groaned into my ear as he grabbed my hair and pushed me toward his cock. I did as he told me to do and leaned forward towards his cock, which was glistening with Autumn's wetness. I opened my mouth wide as I stuck out my tongue and ran it up and down his shaft as it moved in and out of her pussy. I could hear Autumn moaning with pleasure as James fucked her pussy hard. I then began licking her clit as well while James fucked her pussy.

"Oh, my God! Yes, baby! Keep licking it!" Autumn moaned as she looked up at James, who was fucking her while I licked her clit. "That feels so good!" she screamed as James continued fucking her hard.

I was feeling so horny again. I moved myself up and positioned my pussy over Autumn's face. She opened her mouth wide as I lowered myself down onto her face. Her warm mouth immediately found my clit and began sucking on it. James pulled me up by my hair and kissed me again as we made out while Autumn licked my clit and sucked on it. I moaned into his mouth as we made out passionately while we both watched Max fucking Erika hard.

"You are such a slut, Katrina." James said with a naughty smile as he watched his sister getting her pussy eaten. "You are such a slutty girl!" He then pushed me back down on Autumn's face, and I began grinding my pussy against her face as she sucked on my clit. I moaned with pleasure as she sucked on my clit while James continued pounding into Autumn's pussy. He was fucking her hard and fast while she continued sucking on my pussy.

Autumn and James were not going to last much longer, and neither was I. We were all about to explode!

"I'm gonna cum, James!" Autumn screamed in pleasure as James fucked her faster and faster. "Keep fucking me!" she screamed as she wrapped her legs around James's body. He just kept pounding her pussy as she came hard on his cock. Her body was shaking violently as she came hard on his cock. He just kept fucking her while she came all over his cock. She was screaming so loud that it echoed through the room. James couldn't hold out any longer either, and I saw him push his cock all the way inside her pussy as he started cumming hard inside her.

"Oh fuck! You are such a hot slut Autumn!" he grunted as he began cumming inside her pussy. He kept pushing his dick inside her pussy as he continued cumming hard.

Autumn just kept moaning as she felt his warm cum filling up her pussy. She loved having her pussy filled up with cum, and she was enjoying every minute of it.

"Come here, Katrina." I heard Max say. I immediately looked over at him as he pulled Erika off his cock and grabbed me by the waist. I felt him pull me over towards him, and then I lay on top of Erika with my ass facing Max. I felt him push his cock into my pussy from behind, and we both groaned as he started fucking me hard. I could feel Erika's wet pussy pressing against my pussy as Max fucked me hard from behind. I could hear him groaning with pleasure as he slammed into me from behind. I was moaning loudly as Max fucked me harder and harder from behind.