Family Vegas Trip Ch. 05

Story Info
Katrina and her friends get schooled by her father.
5.6k words
4.7
14.4k
33

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Autumn and Erika both thought that my plan was genius! They were more than happy to help me out.

So, here I was in a convention full of nerds, standing next to Erika and Autumn in slutty costumes. We were all dressed in slutty outfits from comic books and movies. We looked like hookers out on the street with these costumes on! I could feel the guys staring at us as we walked in, but I loved it. It made me feel sexy and slutty!

I was wearing a slutty Lara Croft costume with booty shorts which rode up my ass. My crop top was cut so short that half my arealos were exposed, and my tits were almost spilling out. I wore thing high books to finish off the look. My whole body was completely exposed for all the nerds to see! I loved it!

Erika looked hot as hell in a pair of jean shorts with suspenders and fishnet stockings. However, she was practically topless, with the suspenders being the only thing covering her nipples.

Autumn had dressed as Chel from the movie called "Road to El Dorado!" She was wearing a striped cloth wrapped around his boobs and a sort of shawl wrapped up in a loin cloth around her waist. She was the one who was the most excited about this cosplay and had made her hair done up as well. Guys were staring at her like she was the hottest thing ever! She loved it! She loved all the attention she was getting for looking like a complete slut!

So here we are now, standing beside each other in skimpy outfits, surrounded by nerds! We laughed as we took pictures with guys so excited to meet us that they acted like complete idiots!

"Check it out... we have our own harem now." Erika said with a giggle as she looked at us all together.

"Yeah, we are the girls who can make nerds lose it!" Autumn giggled as she grabbed a nerd before her and kissed him lightly on the lips! The guy's eyes went wide open.

"Oh, my God! I can't believe this!" Erika laughed as she wrapped her arm around a guy in front of her and started making out with him too!

"This is so much fun!" I giggled as I kissed a nerd behind me. "It's like we are the sluts of the cosplay world!"

I couldn't believe it myself! It was so fun to tease the nerds! I had no idea that our slutty costumes would be this popular. They had all the nerds swooning over us! It was crazy! I loved how they were all falling for these slutty costumes! It was so hot seeing my friends turn into complete sluts for a bunch of nerds!

"What do you say, ladies... want to go find James and Max and head somewhere private?" I asked my friends with a naughty smile.

"That sounds like a plan!" Erika said with a giggle as we started walking around the convention, looking for our brothers.

"Oh, man! These sluts are so hot!" a guy groaned as we passed by him.

"Wow, check out those slutty costumes!" another one said.

"I've never seen costumes this hot at a cosplay before!" another guy said as we walked past him. We all just giggled excitedly as we walked past all the guys who were drooling over us. It was so fun seeing how they were all swooning over us! We had never seen such a reaction from so many guys like this!

As we passed by some sort of card game section, someone shouted my name with shock, "Katrina?" I turned around and saw my Dad walking over. I was shocked to see him here! He was staring at us with a shocked look on his face.

"H-Hey, Dad." I said with a nervous laugh, "What are you doing here?"

"Well... Right now, I am wondering what the hell you were up to!" He angrily replied, "I thought you had gone shopping with your friends... I never expected to see you here with these... costumes on!"

"Well..." I nervously laughed, "It's a long story, Dad."

"I'll bet it is." He said with a stern voice, "I can't believe what you are doing... I thought you were going out to shop with your friends... but now I see you here dressed up like... well... sluts!" He was clearly pissed off that I had been sneaking out with my friends and dressing up like this!

At 6'4", my Dad was towering over all three of us. He had a clear line of sight down our cleavages, and I saw that he lingered a little more than necessary at Erika's boobs before he spoke up again.

"Listen, girls... I know it's fun dressing up like this, but it is not right for young girls to dress like this! " He said with a stern voice.

"I'm sorry, Daddy, but it's a convention, and we...er... like to cosplay", I replied defensively.

I looked around, embarrassed to see many guys gathering to see what was going on. "I'll tell you what, Dad... How about we talk about this in a more private place? Would you like that?"

"Why not? Our hotel is just down the road; why don't we go there and talk?" He said with a frown, "I think you should start explaining yourself."

I knew he was so angry, he wouldn't buy anything we told him at the moment. I nodded, and we followed him to our room. We didn't speak until we got to the room and shut the door behind us. My Dad had his arms crossed, and the three of us stood in front of him nervously.

"I'm very disappointed in all of you. I expected better from you girls." He said with a frown

"Do you girls realize how inappropriate this is?" He asked us as he pulled Erika closer to him and pulled on her suspenders. They slapped back against her nipples with a loud smack. "Does it hurt?" He asked her in a mocking voice.

Erika just nodded in silence. She had no choice but to do what he told her to do. He pulled harder on the suspenders making Erika gasp as he pulled them against her nipples again. He then slapped her nipples with them, making her gasp. "Geez... you're practically topless!" as he squeezed her nipples lightly.

He then looked at Autumn, who was standing there, fidgeting nervously. "So what do we have here?" He asked her as he reached forward, cupped her half-naked boobs, and squeezed them hard. "Let me guess... Chel from "Road to El Dorado"?"

She just nodded silently.

"Hmm... I have to admit... you do make a sexy sluty... Chel." He said with a smile as he squeezed her tits harder. She gasped in pleasure as he squeezed them hard through her costume. I could see her nipples going hard and poking through the thick fabric. My Dad, obviously noticed, twirled his thumb around her boobs. "and you get horny like a slut as well..."

"This is going to be fun." He said with a smile as he let go of her tits. He then looked at me, pulled my body closer to his, and stared down at me with lust.

"And you are going to be Lara Croft." He said with a smirk as he pulled me close, so I practically hugged him. He touched my lips with his fingers. "I can't believe I've got such a slutty daughter." he said as he ran his fingers down my neck and started pulling down my deep-cut top.

"Do you remember what I used to do when you and your brothers were naughty as kids?" he asked me as his fingers pulled down my top to expose my nipples. His other hand reached up and began pinching my left nipple.

"Mmmm... you used to p-punish us for being n-naughty, Daddy!"

"Yes, and I think my slutty daughter needs to be punished real hard today!" he said, and he grabbed the cloth of my top and tore it open, exposing my tits to him.

"Ah!" I gasped in surprise as he did that to my top! He just looked at my big tits before him with a smirk. He reached forward, cupped them in his hands, and started squeezing them.

"Ah... Dad..." I moaned as he continued squeezing my tits hard. I looked at my friends who were standing next to me, and they were staring at us nervously. I could tell that they were scared but excited as well. They had never seen my Dad like this before!

Dad let go of my tits, and he went and sat down on the couch, looking at us with a lustful look. "Since you girls wanted to be treated like sluts! That is exactly what your punishment is going to be!"

He said nothing else and unzipped his pants, and pulled out his cock. It was the largest cock I had ever seen, even in porn! It was almost 12 inches and was thick and long! It was bigger than any guy I had ever been with before! He was staring at us with lustful eyes as we just stood there staring at it.

I didn't know what to do and looked at my Dad. But he just looked at us with a wicked smile as he sat there stroking his cock. "What's wrong, girls? Do you like what you see?" He asked us with a smile as he stroked his cock faster.

We just stood there staring at his huge dick, unsure what to do. "You girls are all going to get on your knees in front of me right now." He said with a smirk as he stroked his cock faster and faster. "I want you all to suck my cock."

Erika was the first to move and got down on her knees in front of my Dad. She stared at his cock in front of her, mesmerized by it! She reached forward, took it in her hand, and stroked it slowly. She could feel it grow even larger in her hands! She reached up with her tongue and licked the tip of it. She then opened her mouth wide and took the tip of his cock inside her mouth. She began sucking it softly, letting it fill her mouth with saliva as she sucked on it.

"That's a good slut." Dad said in a patronizing voice as Erika sucked on his dick. She looked up at him with a nervous smile as she continued sucking on his cock.

"Mmmm... It's so big, Mr Stevens." She said with a moan as she nestled the tip of his cock over her lips.

Autumn was next. She had been standing there, nervous but excited by the prospect of sucking on Dad's cock. She stood there staring at it for a few seconds before finally moving forward. She got down on her knees in front of him and stared at it. "It's so big..." She whispered as she looked up at him nervously.

"Don't worry, sweetie." He said with a smile, "It won't bite you." He said with a smile.

She nodded nervously, leaned forward, and wrapped her lips around his dick. She began sucking on it softly and then moving her head back and forth, sucking it hypnotically. "You like that?" Tommy asked her with a smile as she sucked on his dick faster and faster.

"Mmmhmm." She moaned around his cock as she sucked him faster. She began stroking it with her hands and licking the tip of his dick. She loved sucking on a cock so large! Erika was kissing the base of his cock and slobbering over his shaft, and Autumn kissed the head.

My Dad got a wicked smile on his face and pulled their lips off his cock. He teasingly stroked their hair and lips and said, "Come on, girls... you aren't sluts unless you beg me for my cock!" They looked up at him nervously, unsure of what to do next. He just stared at them with a smile, teasing their lips with his fingers.

Erika was the first to speak. "Please, Mr Stevens... give me your cock... I need your cock." She begged as she stared at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Yes... Please, Mr Stevens... give us your cock..." Autumn begged as she stared at him with her brown eyes. "We want to suck on it." She said with a cute smile on her face.

My Dad said nothing, looked up at me with a smile, and beckoned me forward. I nodded nervously as I knelt before him, just like my friends did. "Beg for it!" he grinned as he looked at me.

I was torn, this was my Dad, but his cock was mesmerizing. I could smell his intoxicating scent, and it pulled me in.

"Please... Dad... give me your cock." I begged in a shy voice as I stared at his cock in front of me. "I want it so bad... I want to suck on it."

My Dad smirked as he looked at us, the three gorgeous sluts before him. "Get to work, girls... let's see how you can make me feel better!"

I then did the most taboo thing possible. I kissed the tip of his cock and began licking the pre-cum oozing out of the tip of his cock. My Dad looked on with a smile as he watched his daughter begin to slobber all over his cock.

I then opened my mouth wide as I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock and began sucking on it slowly while my tongue swirled around the tip. He groaned in pleasure as he felt my lips sucking on the tip of his dick. "That's it, baby... keep sucking daddy's dick." He said as I began sucking on his cock harder.

I stared at him while sucking on his cock; his cock felt so huge in my mouth. I looked at my friends, who were both pleasing him as well. Erika was sucking on the base of his dick while Autumn was kissing his thighs and licking all over his balls.

I sucked on his cock for what seemed like an eternity before I finally pulled back and gasped for air. I stared at my Dad, his cock glistening with my saliva.

"Mmm... it tastes so good, Daddy." I whispered to him with a slutty grin. All the fear disappeared the moment I kissed his cock.

"You girls look so fucking hot sucking my cock." Dad groaned as he stroked his cock faster and faster. "You look so fucking sexy dressed like sluts!"

Autumn was licking along the side of his cock while keeping eye contact with him. "You taste so good, Mr Stevens!" she whispered to him before taking it inside her mouth and sucking it.

Erika was sitting on the floor before him, sucking on his balls as he stroked himself faster and faster. "You are so hot, Mr Stevens. I've had a crush on you for years." She whispered to him in a naughty voice.

"Why don't you two girls come here and kiss me while Katrina sucks my dick?" My Dad grinned at Autumn and Erika as they nodded and crawled onto the couch beside him. He wrapped his big muscular hands around their waists and pulled them into his lap as they kissed him passionately on the lips. His hands were all over their bodies as they made out with him.

I stared at the scene in awe, watching my two best friends kissing my Dad. I felt my pussy getting wet, watching them kiss my Dad. It was so hot! I returned my attention back to his cock.

I began sucking on it harder than before while Erika and Autumn continued to kiss him passionately.

After a few more minutes, my Dad was clearly getting close. His cock felt even thicker as I sucked it faster and faster. I kept sucking on it while staring at him with big eyes as I sucked his cock. He then groaned loudly as I felt his cock begin to throb in my mouth.

"You are going to make Daddy cum!" He grunted as he began cumming inside my mouth. His hot cum shot into my mouth as I tasted it for the first time. It tasted so good, and I loved it! My Dad groaned with pleasure as I kept sucking his cock, draining him dry.

"Fuck! That felt amazing!" He groaned as I swallowed his cum. He looked over at my two friends, now kissing each other passionately, as I swallowed his cum. He gently pushed them aside and motioned for all of us to get on the bed. "Get on the bed, you sluts", he commanded them with a smile. "I want you to show me how sluts behave!"

All three of us got on the bed. My Dad began taking off his clothes in front of us. He pulled off his t-shirt, revealing his muscular torso, ripped abs and tattoo on his biceps. I could see that he was now hard again as he pulled down his pants and stepped out of them. His 12-inch cock was fully erect, standing proudly before him as he stared at us with a smile. He stood there, totally naked, before us, looking at us with lust-filled eyes.

"You girls have done such a good job so far... I think you deserve a reward." He said with a naughty grin as he got on the bed with us. He moved between us and kissed Autumn and Erika passionately on the lips as they kissed him back. He then grabbed Autumn's ass with one hand and squeezed her tit with the other. He began kissing her all over the body, sucking her tits and kissing her everywhere as she moaned in pleasure. He then moved over to Erika, who was lying there, staring at him with lust-filled eyes as he kissed her passionately. He kissed her all over the body, sucking her nipples. "Mr Stevens... It feels so good!" she moaned as she felt his lips kissing her all over the body.

He stopped kissing Erika and looked at me with lust-filled eyes as I stared at him nervously. "I think it's time for me to punish Katrina for being such a slut." He said with a naughty smile as he moved on top of me. "What do you say, girls? Do you think she deserves a punishment?"

"Yes, Mr Stevens... please punish Katrina for being such a slut!" Erika moaned as she lay beside me on the bed, kissing my nipples as she stared into my eyes.

"Yes, Mr. Stevens! Punish your slutty daughter!" Autumn moaned as she lay on my other side, kissing my neck while squeezing my boobs with her hands.

"Yes, Dad... punish me, please." I moaned as I stared into his eyes. I knew what he wanted to do to me, but I was excited about it!

My Dad said nothing as he moved on top of me and spread my legs wide. He pulled off my shorts with a stroke and grinned as he looked at my pussy. "You are such a naughty girl, Katrina!" he whispered as he lined his cock up with my pussy. "You know what you have done?"

"Yes... I've been such a bad girl." I moaned as he began rubbing his cock against my wet pussy lips. "I deserve to be punished."

"Yes... You deserve to be punished!" he said with a smile as he pushed his cock inside my wet pussy. I gasped as I felt his huge cock entering me for the first time! It was so thick and hard! His cock filled up my pussy completely! He began slowly moving inside me while staring at me with lust-filled eyes.

I stared back at him as he began fucking me slowly at first and then faster and faster. He fucked me so hard that the bed started shaking underneath me. I could feel Erika's body shaking and my Dad thrusting in and out of me. My whole body was shaking as he fucked me faster and harder than I had ever been fucked before. He was pounding my pussy so hard that I was seeing stars!

"Fuck... Fuck...That feels so good, Daddy!" I moaned as I stared into his eyes while he fucked me hard. I wrapped my legs around his back as he began fucking me even faster. My whole body was shaking violently as I felt myself cumming! "Oh fuck! Keep fucking me, Daddy!" I screamed as I felt my orgasm exploding inside me!

"You like having your pussy fucked? You like being a slut for Daddy?" he grunted into my ear as he fucked me harder than ever. "You are such a slut!" He was holding onto me tightly while he kept fucking me faster and faster. He was slamming into me over and over again, making my body shake violently as I came again and again. I had never cum this hard in my life! My whole body was shaking uncontrollably as I felt my orgasm explode inside me again and again.

"Fuck!" I screamed as I came. I could feel him fucking me harder than ever while my body shook violently underneath him.

My Dad wasn't done yet as he pulled out of me. "Come here." He whispered to my friends as he pulled them both closer to him. He began kissing Erika passionately on the lips as she moaned with pleasure. He pushed Autumn down to his cock and ordered her, "Clean it up for me!" Autumn went to town on his cock, and I moaned as I realized she was licking my juices off my father's cock.

"Oh, my God! You are so hot, Mr Stevens!" she moaned as she ran her hands over his chiselled body as she licked him clean."You are so fucking hot!"

"I want you to fuck me, Mr Stevens! I want you to fuck me!" Erika moaned as he continued kissing her body. She was so turned on by him that she could hardly stand it! She was craving his cock!

"I'm going to fuck all three of you sluts at the same time." My Dad whispered into her ear as he moved back between my legs. "Do you think you can handle that?"

"Yes, Mr. Stevens! Fuck us however you want!" Erika moaned as she kissed him hard on the lips again. "We want to be sluts for you."

"I want to be a slut for you, Mr. Stevens." Autumn moaned as she kissed him on the lips. "I want you to fuck me hard!"

"Yes, Mr. Stevens! Fuck us!" Autumn moaned as she pressed her tits against him. "Fuck us!" she moaned again as she kissed him on the lips again.

I watched my Dad absolutely dominate my slutty friends into submission as I lay exhausted on the bed. My Dad went and lay down on the head of the bed. Autumn and Erika followed him, and he grabbed both by the waist and pulled them over. Erika removed her slutty shorts to get completely naked. At the same time, Autumn pulled her scarf top over her tits, exposing her huge nipples to my Dad. My Dad pulled them over his cock, and soon they were scissoring each other and rubbing their pussies with my Dad's 12-inch pole rubbing against both their pussies simultaneously.

12