Family Vegas Trip Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, that looks hot!" My Dad grunted as he watched his cock rubbing against my friend's pussies. "I bet you girls love feeling my dick rubbing against your pussies."

They both just moaned in agreement as they rubbed their pussies together while my Dad watched them. "Oh my God... It feels so good, Mr Stevens." Erika moaned as they rubbed their pussies together faster and faster.

"Mmmm... This feels so fucking good!" Autumn moaned as they rubbed their pussies together faster and faster. "This feels so good!" they kept rubbing their pussies together as my Dad watched them with lustful eyes. They kept rubbing their pussies together as they both moaned louder and louder.

Autumn pulled Erika and kissed her hard on the lips as they rubbed their pussies together. My Dad grunted as he watched them kissing. They both kept kissing each other while rubbing their pussies together. They were moaning in pleasure as they kissed each other.

"Fuck! I can't take this!" Autumn screamed, "Let me go first, Erii... I need to cum now!"

Autumn moved forward and straddled my Dad's cock. She stared at him with lust-filled eyes as she slowly lowered herself down onto it. My Dad held her by the hips as she lowered herself onto his cock. She was moaning loudly as she felt his cock filling up her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Autumn screamed as she felt his cock filling up her pussy. She began slowly moving up and down on his cock while Erika watched. Her eyes rolled back as she felt the cock go deep.

"This feels so good, Mr Stevens! Oh fuck! I can feel your cock inside me!" Autumn moaned as she slowly began fucking him faster and faster.

Erika went over and straddled my Dad's face and started rubbing her pussy against his mouth. He opened his mouth wide and stuck out his tongue as Erika's pussy pressed down on his tongue. I stared at her tits as she began rubbing her pussy all over my Dad's face. He grabbed her ass as he licked her pussy and then looked up at her with a smile.

"Fuck yeah! Lick my pussy, Mr Stevens!" Erika moaned as she rubbed her pussy against his face. "That feels so good!" she moaned as she felt his tongue licking her pussy.

Autumn was riding my Dad's cock while Erika was grinding her pussy against my Dad's face. I was so turned on and couldn't miss this for the world. I rushed to my friends and began kissing and teasing each of them as my Dad fucked them.

"How does he feel in your pussy Autumn?" I asked her as I sucked on her nipples.

"Oh, my God! His cock is so fucking huge!" she moaned as she rode my Dad's cock. "It feels so good inside me!" she moaned while riding him. "Fuck! You are so fucking big, Mr Stevens!"

"You girls are such fucking sluts! I can't believe you girls came here dressed like that!" He grunted as he kept fucking her faster and faster. "You girls wanted to be treated like sluts, so now you are my sluts! "

"I'm sorry, Mr. Stevens... I'm sorry that I'm such a slut!" Autumn moaned as she kept riding him. "I'm sorry that I'm a slut! I love feeling your cock inside me!"

"Yes! Lick me harder, Mr Stevens!" Erika moaned as she ground her pussy against his face. "Lick my pussy!" she moaned as she rubbed her pussy against his face.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" Autumn screamed as she began cumming all over my Dad's cock.

"Cum for me slut!" My Dad grunted as he began fucking her harder than ever. "Cum all over my cock! Cum for me slut!" he kept fucking her hard as she screamed in pleasure. She was cumming hard on his cock as she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Oh fuck! I can't take this!" Autumn screamed as she felt her orgasm explode inside her. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she screamed over and over again as she came hard on my Dad's cock. She was cumming so hard that her whole body was shaking. Erika and I leaned over to lick and kiss her as she came.

As soon as she was done, Erika took her spot.

"Go on, baby... You earned this one." My Dad said to Erika as he let her get on top of him. She slowly lowered herself onto his cock and stared at him with lust-filled eyes.

"You feel so good, Mr. Stevens." She moaned as she slowly began fucking him.

"Fuck! You are so tight!" My Dad groaned as she began fucking him faster and faster. "You look so fucking hot riding my cock!" he grunted as he stared at her tits jiggling in front of his face. "You are such a hot slut."

"I'm your slut, Mr Stevens... I'm your slut!" Erika moaned as she rode him faster and faster. My Dad pulled Autumn and me down on the bed on either side of him, and we immediately began kissing him together. He had us kiss each other while he fucked Erika from below.

Erika rode his cock like a pornstar, grinding her pussy against him while she rode him faster and faster. My Dad was enjoying it so much that he wrapped his arms around us and squeezed our tits while we kissed him. He was breathing heavily as she rode him faster and faster.

"Fuck! You are so hot, Erii!" he groaned as he felt her ride him faster and faster. "I love watching your tits bouncing in front of me!" he groaned as he grabbed my tits and squeezed them hard.

"Oh, my God! Your cock feels so good, Mr Stevens! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Erika moaned as she rode him faster and faster. She was so turned on by him fucking her that she could hardly stand it. She was cumming hard on his cock as she rode him faster and faster.

He grunted as he felt her pussy squirting all over his cock. "Oh fuck! I can feel you cumming all over me!" he moaned as he felt her cumming on his cock. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" he groaned. Her pussy quivered as she kept cumming all over him. He could feel her shaking as she kept cumming on his cock.

I knew he was close as well. He had fucked all 3 of us and was already ready for the grand finale.

"Get on your knees, girls..." He grunted as he pulled out of Erika and stood before us. I could see him stroking his cock rapidly. He was panting as he stroked his cock. He stared at us as we got into position on our knees. "Stick out your tongues..." he commanded us as we got into position.

"You girls have been so bad... I'm going to punish you... I'm going to cum all over you." He said with a wicked smile.

"Yes, Mr. Stevens!" Erika moaned as she stared at his cock.

"Yes, Mr. Stevens... Please punish us..." Autumn begged him as she stared at his cock.

"Yes, Daddy... give us your cum!" I moaned as I stared at his cock.

"Take it all... Take it!" he grunted as he stroked his cock faster and faster.

"Oh fuck!" he groaned as he exploded all over our faces. Hot white cum shot out of his cock in long strands as he covered us in his cum. It was so hot! It was so dirty! He was cumming all over us! He was cumming all over his daughter and her friends!

His cum covered our tongues and faces as we opened our mouths wide and let him shower us with his cum. He shot strand after strand of hot white cum on our tongues, our faces and our tits. We all closed our mouths around the tip of his cock as it shot more cum all over our faces. He continued cumming all over us until we had taken every last drop of his cum into our mouths.

He finished cumming all over our faces, and we all opened our mouths wide to show him that we had swallowed all his cum. He looked at us with lust-filled eyes as we knelt there before him with cum dripping down our faces and tits.

"That's a good slut." He grunted as he stared at us.

"Thanks, Mr. Stevens... I can't believe you fucked us all at the same time." Erika moaned as she stared at him.

"Yes, Mr Stevens... that was so hot!" Autumn moaned as she stared at him.

"I can't believe you fucked me so hard, Daddy!" I moaned as I stared at him with lust-filled eyes.

"You are welcome, baby." He said with a smile as slapped his cock against our tongues one final time. "Now... I think I've taught you three sluts a valuable lesson about being sluts." He said with a wicked smile as he stared at us. "Now... it's time for you to go before Angela gets here."

All 3 of us nodded, and we quickly got dressed. I borrowed one of my mom's tops as my Dad had torn mine to shreds.

"We had such a great time, Mr. Stevens!" Erika moaned as she got dressed. "Can we do this again soon?"

"Well, If you two girls want to be sluts for me again, I wouldn't mind." He said with a smile as he put on his shirt. "I'm definitely going to fuck you again at home, Katrina."

I blushed as he told me that he was going to fuck me again. I just stared at him with my mouth open as he smiled. This weekend was turning into a fucking orgy.

Author's Note: - Read more about Erika, Autumn and Becki in their own series "Erika", "A Father's Fantasy" and "Slut MILF"

12