Family Vegas Trip Ch. 06

Story Info
Katrina celebrates he sluttiest birthday with her family.
5.8k words
4.69
17k
31
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early morning when I woke up. James and Max seemed to have gone down for breakfast.

The day before had been a wild time, and I couldn't stop thinking about everything that had happened. First, James and Max fucked Autumn, Erika and me in the morning. Then in the afternoon, I fucked my dad! Dad's cock was even bigger than Max's, and he absolutely dominated Autumn, Erika and me as he fucked us senseless.

I had gone out for drinks with Erika and Autumn last night, and my brothers were already asleep by the time I returned.

I got up and quickly showered before heading to the restaurant for breakfast. I was wearing a pink bathrobe and putting on some make-up when Autumn and Erika burst into my room.

"Happy Birthday!" they both shouted together. They were both wearing slutty little sundresses and high heels. They were both wearing matching pink lipstick and had their hair done.

I just stared at them in confusion as I tried to make sense of what they were saying. It took me a few seconds before I remembered that it was my birthday today.

"Oh, my God! I forgot that today was my birthday?" I said with a huge smile on my face. I hugged Autumn and Erika and sat down on the bed.

"We thought we would bring the party here!" Erika said with a naughty smile as she handed me my present.

I unwrapped both the presents and was surprised by what was inside. It was a sexy little mini-dress and a matching pair of sexy black high heels. "Oh, my God! You got me these!" I said as I held the items up and looked at them in awe.

"Happy birthday, baby!" Autumn said with a smile.

I stared at the dress in awe as I tried it on. It was really tight and showed off my toned body. I gave the two a smile and did a twirl. I leaned in and gave Autumn a quick kiss on the cheeks. I hugged Erika and kissed her on the cheek, but she pulled me in and kissed me on the lips. She licked her tongue over my lips before pulling away with a naughty smile. I was surprised by it, but I loved it!

"We've already fucked your father and brothers together. So what's a little kissing between friends?" She said with a naughty smile.

"It was hot, wasn't it? Being fucked by James and Max?" Autumn asked with a smile as she wrapped her arms around me.

"I never thought that fucking my family with my friends would be so hot!" I said as I felt her soft breasts against my back.

"And having your father fuck you so hard was hot, too, wasn't it?" Erika whispered in my ear.

"Mmm... so who do you want to fuck first on your birthday! Your dad or your brothers?" Autumn asked.

"I've got a better idea. We can fuck all of them and have a huge orgy! What do you say?" Erika said with a grin.

I stared at them in shock as I tried to figure out what they had just asked me. I couldn't believe it. They were right. The whole day had been a whirlwind of sex, and I loved every moment! I had lost count of how many times I had cum that day. I couldn't believe that I had just fucked my dad and my brothers the same day. And I definitely wanted more.

***

Soon, Autumn, Erika, and I headed downstairs for breakfast with my family. I was wearing the sexy black mini dress and high heels that they had gotten me for my birthday.

We found my family already eating breakfast in the restaurant. My parents and brothers were sitting there. I went up to the table and kissed my father on the cheeks. I then gave my brothers a kiss on the cheeks.

"Happy birthday, baby!" my dad said as he handed me a large cup of coffee. "I love what you are wearing." He whispered with a wicked smile.

I sat down next to Dad. Autumn and Erika sat down opposite me, beside James and Max. I looked over at Erika and winked at her. She smiled and winked back at me.

"So what are we planning to do today, honey?" my Mom asked as she put her hand on my arm. "We are up for whatever you suggest?"

"Well..." I said as I turned to face my Mom. "We girls were planning to go out shopping. I was wondering if you guys could join us?" I asked my family.

"Oh, that would be so fun!" my mother said with a smile. "I've never been to one of those before." She said as she smiled at me. "What do you think, Tommy?"

"Sure, babe. I think that would be fun."

"Sounds like a plan to me!" Autumn said as she looked around the table with a grin.

***

Soon Mom, Autumn, Erika and I walked around the Vegas strip together. We were all talking and laughing along the way. As we passed the cosplay store, I put my plan into motion.

"Hey, Mom, this seems like a cool store. Halloween is coming around in a few weeks, and you can pick out a few things to wear, and I'll look around for some things as well."

We started browsing the store and soon stood near the slutty costumes section. There were lots of sexy little outfits that could be used at a costume party.

"These are really skimpy..." my mother said as she stared at a slutty nurse's uniform.

"Mrs Stevens, you could wear those. I'm sure Mr Stevens would love seeing you in them!" Autumn said as she pointed out a slutty maid outfit.

"Oh my! I'm not sure about that!" my mother said with a smile.

"Come on, Mom!" I said as I pushed the items into her hands. "I want to see you wear them!"

My Mom reluctantly agreed and let us help her try the outfits on. I picked out a sexy little policewoman outfit and a slutty doctor outfit. My mother looked so hot in the outfits that I could barely wait to get her home. My Mom was blushing the entire time, but she was enjoying trying the outfits on.

"I saw this on the way in." Autumn said as she pulled out a sexy little French Maid outfit. "Try this on, Mrs Stevens!"

My Mom reluctantly agreed and quickly put on the French Maid's outfit.

I had never seen my mother in anything that slutty, and she looked so hot wearing it! The outfit showed off her cleavage and her long legs. My mother wore the thinnest pair of white stockings I had ever seen. She was also wearing a sexy garter belt. The translucent stockings made her look even hotter.

She spun around and looked at herself in the mirror. She was blushing as she saw herself in the outfit. "I don't think your father will be happy with me in this."

"I think it looks amazing, Mom! We are getting this!" I said as I grinned at my friends.

Soon we had picked out a few more slutty outfits for all of us to wear.

"Well, let's get these packed." my Mom said as she turned to the trial room.

"Actually, I thought we could wear these now and show the boys. There are a bunch of these cosplayers at the con anyway," I said with a naughty smile.

"Oh my... That would be so embarrassing!" my Mom said as she blushed.

"We'll also be wearing these, Mrs Stevens, just for the four of us!" Autumn said as she stared at my mother. "Please, Mrs. Stevens! Just try it out!"

"Yeah, Mom! Please!" I pleaded as I looked at her.

"Okay... Okay..." My Mom said with a nervous smile, "I'll try it out. But I'm sure your father won't like it."

We soon left the store, looking for my father and brothers. We found them hanging out near a stall. Their eyes popped out as they saw what we were wearing.

Erika was wearing a slutty schoolgirl costume. It was a tight little skirt that barely covered her ass cheeks. She wore a tiny white buttoned shirt and a pair of knee-high socks. Her breasts were totally exposed in the outfit, and I could see her nipples poking out in the shirt.

My mother was wearing a slutty maid's uniform. It showed off her long, toned legs. Her breasts were pushed up so that they were pushing against the material. Her cleavage was spilling out of the top, and she wore a garter belt and thinnest stockings.

I had gotten a sexy girl scout costume. The skirt was really short and showed off my bare ass cheeks. My breasts were spilling out of the top. I had put on the cutest pair of red high heels that I had found in the store.

Autumn had gone all in today as well. She wore a sexy princess costume with a gold bikini and flowing transparent leggings. A tiny thong barely covered her pussy, and her long legs were completely exposed through the transparent leggings.

We slowly strutted towards them in our costumes. I could tell they were already hard from what we were wearing. We slowly stopped right in front of them and smiled at them.

"Wow! Angela, you look hot!" Dad said as he stared at my Mom.

"Oh my god!" Max and James both said at the same time. They were both staring at Autumn and me in shock.

"What do you think, boys? You like?" I said with a smile as I slowly spun around, letting them take in the sight of me.

"Yeah... You all look so hot!" James said as he stared at us.

"I'm sorry, honey, but the girls convinced me to try these outfits. I know they are very slutty, but after all, we are in Vegas!" my mother said as she smiled at her husband.

My dad just grinned at his wife. "Well... I guess it's okay..." he said as he looked at his wife. "You do look hot in that."

"Mmmm... thank you, sweetie!" my mother said as she gave Dad a peck on the lips.

Erika, Autumn and I kept teasing the guys as we walked around. We kept walking around the convention showing off our slutty outfits. The guys couldn't keep their eyes off us. It was so much fun teasing them! I loved knowing that my brothers and dad had their cocks rock-hard underneath their clothes.

While Autumn, Erika and I walked up front along with my dad. I saw that James and Max fell behind with Mom. I caught them whispering something to her. My mother giggled and leaned into them, telling them something. I could see that she was teasing them back.

It was so hot seeing my mother teasing my brothers. It made me even hornier! They were definitely coming up with a plan.

"Umm... Dad. James and I wanted to buy something from one of the stores we missed. Do you mind if we run back with Mom?" Max said as we were approaching the end of the convention.

"Sure. Go on ahead, boys." Dad said with a smile.

Soon, my mother was alone with my brothers, and I had Dad to myself along with my friends.

***

As soon as Mom, James and Max were out of earshot, my dad pulled all three of us corners behind one of the stalls. He cupped Autumn's and Erika's boobs in his hands and pinched our nipples until they hurt a little. "Looks like you girls need more discipline! You have been naughty!" he growled in our ears as he fondled our tits.

Dad leaned in, gave me a long, slow kiss, and then did the same to Autumn and Erika. "I can't believe how hot you all look in your slutty costumes."

He kept squeezing our tits and pinching our nipples until they were throbbing with pain. He finally stopped and let go of our breasts. "We need to punish you for being such bad girls! We can't let you get away with dressing like sluts in public."

"We are very sorry, Mr Stevens." Autumn gasped as she felt my dad squeezing her tits.

My dad smiled and released our tits. He looked at Erika, Autumn me and pulled us close.

"You sluts wanted to give everyone at the convention a show, didn't you?" My dad said as he squeezed our ass cheeks in his hands. "You've been teasing everyone with your skimpy little outfits! So, you are going to give them a show."

"Let's go!" he said as he took us by the hands and led us towards the back of the convention.

We were soon walking by tons of nerds at the convention. My father had us wrapped around his big muscular arms, exposing our asses and pussies to anyone who walked by. It felt so naughty but also so exciting! I knew my dad was going to fuck us at the end of the convention, but I loved what he was doing to us right now!

My dad was the centre of attention. Having three of the hottest girls dressed like sluts all over him just drew people in. We kept smiling and posing for the crowd as they walked by, trying to give them as much of a show as possible. There were lots of stares and whistles as we passed by.

The first store we went into was a comic book shop. It was one of the less popular ones in the corner. The owner was a skinny nerd guy, probably in his early twenties. He had a name tag with "Mike" on it. He was pretty cute, actually. We were all dressed in slutty cosplay costumes, and my father held onto all three of us like a man possessed. He was rubbing our asses and tits and making sure Mike got a good look at us.

He let go of our hands long enough to walk up to the counter and pay for his bought comics.

"Good Choice..." the guy muttered, staring at my boobs rather than the comics Dad bought. Katrina, Autumn, Erika, and I all giggled at the guy.

This store was pretty empty; it was just us with the owner here. I noticed that the owner's face was turning bright red.

"Are you their manager?" he asked as he looked at all three of us.

"Actually..." my dad leaned in and whispered to the guy with a wicked grin ", they are my sluts. They are dressed like sluts because they want to be seen as sluts. "

The guy gulped and looked at the three of us. His eyes were glued to my tits and my pussy. I could tell he was getting turned on. "Your sl-sluts!?"

"Mmm..." Dad winked and gave Autumn and Erika a slap on the ass. "They love getting fucked by big cock!" he said with a wicked smile. At the same time, he pulled me closer to him and looked over the guy behind the counter. "This one here is my favourite..." he whispered to the guy. "She loves to suck my cock."

Dad then kissed me on the lips in front of the guy. I could tell he was enjoying making the guy jealous.

I just grinned as I let my dad do all the talking. "Actually, to be honest, these two are whores for my cock as well." he said as he looked over at Autumn and Erika. "Both these sluts love sucking my cock."

"Would you like a show? Maybe you want to join us?" Autumn said as she looked at the guy behind the counter.

The guy just nodded and kept staring at us.

My dad was enjoying making the guy jealous. "Is your dick hard for my sluts?"

He just nodded in agreement.

"Good man, " my dad said as he looked at us and winked. "Follow me." He said as he put his arm around the guy's shoulder and led him to the front of the store. We didn't realize what Dad was planning until we heard the store shutters being closed. The store was empty except for us three girls, my dad and Mike, the store owner.

My dad turned around and winked at us as we walked towards him. Mike was staring at us as if he was about to explode. My dad gave him a wink before pulling us towards him and kissing each of us on the lips. He pulled over a bean bag in the store and sat on it like a king on his throne. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his monstrous 12" cock, and stroked it slowly.

We didn't need any more instructions from him. We immediately dropped to our knees in front of him. Autumn, Erika and I all began licking our father's cock like whores while Mike just watched in shock. We were all smiling at Mike as we slobbered all over our father's cock.

My dad groaned and kept stroking his cock faster as he stared down at us. "You sluts love sucking cock don't you?" he moaned as he looked down at us.

We didn't answer him with words but with our actions. We just smiled as we continued slobbering all over our dad's cock.

Mike couldn't take it much longer. "Fuck... This is so hot!" he gasped as he stared at us.

"Damn right, it is." My dad said with a grin as he stared at Mike. "These three are perfect sluts. They love sucking cock." My dad stared down at us with lust-filled eyes. "You love my cock, don't you?" he said as he grabbed Autumn's head and forced her to take more of his cock into her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" My dad gasped as he looked down at Mike. "This one slut is a master cocksucker!"

Autumn was clearly enjoying it. She was slurping all over Dad's cock as she continued to bob her head up and down his massive cock. She was slobbering all over his cock, and her make-up was smeared all over his cock. She was grinning as she took his cock down her throat and gagged on it.

My dad just grinned as he watched her deepthroat his cock. He pulled Erika and me onto his lap and began squeezing our tits through our costumes as he watched Autumn.

Dad grabbed both of us and pulled us in for a kiss. He kissed us both long and hard. I could tell that he was enjoying making Mike jealous. I looked over to Mike and saw that he had pulled over his chair and was sitting on it now while stroking his cock. It was pretty average at 5" and looked tiny compared to my dad. He was staring at us as he rubbed his cock.

"Hey Mike, which one of my sluts do you like best?" My dad asked him with a wicked smile.

"Umm... I umm. I'm not sure, sir," He said, but he couldn't keep his eyes off me. He had been staring at my tits and ass since we met him.

"Don't be shy. which one do you like." My dad said as he looked at Mike.

"I umm... Okay..." Mike said as he looked down at me. "She's beautiful..." he said as he stared at me. "Her tits are amazing..."

"She is amazing, isn't she?" My dad said with a smile. "She's the one who sucks my cock the best. She just can't get enough of it." My dad grinned at me as he talked about how much I loved sucking his cock.

"Katrina, why don't you give our friend Mike a nice little show?" My dad asked me as he squeezed my tits through my costume.

I wasn't expecting this at all; I leaned in and whispered, "But Daddy, I want to fucked by your big cock!" I looked at him with lust-filled eyes.

My dad grinned at me and slapped my ass. "Be a good slutty daughter and do what I ask..." He said as he looked at Mike. "I'll give you a nice reward for being an obedient slut?" he said to me as he ran his fingers through my hair.

I leaned in and kissed my dad on the lips before turning around and giving Mike a sultry look. I crawled over to him and bit my lower lip as I looked at him. I placed my hands on his thighs and slowly dragged them up his leg.

I glanced back at my dad and saw him grinning at seeing me pleasuring another man. His hand was on Autumn's head, who was licking and sucking his cock. His other hand had snuck inside Erika's shirt, groping her boobs while she licked and kissed his neck. But I had a feeling that my dad was getting more turned on by watching his daughter be his obedient slut.

"Daddy likes it when I touch other men..." I whispered to Mike as I moved my hand further up his thigh.

He swallowed nervously as he realized that my dad was watching us. I rubbed my hand across his crotch and felt his cock pressing against his jeans.

"Can I feel your cock?" I asked him with a seductive look in my eyes. I eyed his 5" cock and saw it covered in pre-cum. I needed to hear him say yes before I went any further.

"Go ahead..." he said with a nervous smile. I teased his cockhead with my fingertips and giggled as I sat on his lap.

"How does it feel?" I asked him with a naughty smile as I brushed the palm of my hand against his cock.

"Amazing..." he gasped as he looked up at me wide-eyed. "You are so sexy!" He said as he stared at me with lust-filled eyes. "Fuck... your amazing!" He said as he groped my tits through my costume.

I giggled as I felt him grabbing my tits through the fabric of my costume. "You like touching my boobs don't you?"

Mike just nodded with a dumbfounded look on his face as he continued to feel me up through my costume.

"I've never done anything like this before..." he said with a nervous smile as he continued feeling me up through the fabric of my costume. "I can't believe how hot this is..." he said with a grin as he continued feeling me up through my costume.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked him with a naughty smile as I traced circles around his cock.

"Y-yes... I've never been with a girl before." He admitted with a blush as he stared at me.

I laughed as I removed my hands from his cock. I undid the buttons on my scout costume and slowly untied it. My costume parted ways revealing my bare tits to him.

12