Family Vegas Trip Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes bulged out of his head as he stared at my tits. "Jesus Christ! These are incredible!" he exclaimed as he stared at my tits. "Holy Shit!"

I giggled and shook my shoulders, causing my tits to shake slightly. "Thanks... Daddy thinks so too..." I said with a smirk as I gazed into his eyes.

"Shit!" he swore under his breath as he stared at my tits. They were topped with dark pink nipples and were pierced with silver hoop piercings. I pressed my tits together and blew him a kiss.

"Suck them..." I told him with a naughty smile.

"Really?!" he asked excitedly as he stared at my tits.

"Of course, silly..." I said with a giggle as I lowered my tits to his mouth. "Lick my nipples..." I cooed as I brought my tits to his face.

I shivered as I felt his warm wet tongue running over my left nipple. I sighed as his tongue lashed at my nipples. "Just like that..." I said with a satisfied sigh as I felt his tongue brushing over my sensitive nipples. I really loved it when virgin guys got to taste my tits for the first time. Their sheer excitement always turned me on.

"Mmm... Good boy..." I purred as he lapped at my nipples. "Doesn't that feel amazing?" I asked him with a seductive smile.

"Doesn't my daughter have a perfect set of tits?" My dad said with a smug expression on his face. I looked around and saw that he was now getting a double blowjob from Autumn and Erika. Both girls were moaning and gasping as they worshipped my dad's cock.

"She's your daughter?! Fuck!" Mike gasped as he continued to lick my tits.

"Isn't she the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?" My dad said with a grin as he watched Mike continue to worship my tits.

"Fuck yeah! She is gorgeous!" Mike gasped as he continued to lick my tits.

"I fucked her for the first time yesterday!" My dad asked him with a mischievous smile. "But from now onwards, I can fuck her whenever I want. Whenever I please."

I turned to face Mike and looked straight into his eyes. "Daddy wants me to give you a show... So keep licking my tits..." I hissed at him as I raised my chest higher. I shuddered as I felt his hot moist tongue grazing my erect nipple.

I rolled my eyes back into my head as I felt his warm wet tongue tracing circles around my stiffening nipple. "Ahhhh... Ahhh... Yesss..." I moaned as I felt his tongue circling my hard nipple. "Now suck it..." I ordered him as I slid my nipple into his mouth.

"Oh shit!" He gasped as he sucked my nipple into his mouth. I cried out in ecstasy as I felt his warm wet mouth enclosing my nipple. "That feels so good!" I moaned as I felt his teeth scraping against my tender nipple.

I locked eyes with my dad and saw that he was staring at me intently. "Who owns these tits?" He asked me with a wicked smile while he jerked his hips forward, forcing his cock deeper into Autumn and Erika's mouths.

"You do, Daddy... I'm your slut... I can't believe you are letting some random guy we just met lick my tits.." I replied while gazing into my father's eyes.

"Such a dirty slut aren't you?" My father said with a laugh. He pulled his cock out of Autumn's mouth and pulled her up. He slapped Erika's face with his cock and shoved it into her mouth.

"Open up, Erika... I want you to make me cum now!" My dad commanded as he gripped her head tightly. He thrust his hips forward, shoving his cock down her throat.

He pulled Autumn next to him so that her breasts were level with his face. He stuck his tongue out and flicked it over her hardened nipples. He then plunged his tongue into her mouth and kissed her deeply.

Meanwhile, I was rolling my eyes back in my head as I felt Mike's warm wet tongue sliding over my aching nipples. "God, that feels so good!" I moaned as I felt him swirling his tongue around my taut nipples. "Keep sucking my tits!" I urged him as I ground my pelvis against his.

I arched my back as Mike suckled on my nipples. "Oohhh yesss... Harder baby, harder..." I moaned as I felt his eager mouth upon my swollen nipples.

The closed store echoed with the sound of flesh slapping against flesh and grunts of pleasure. I opened my eyes and saw that Autumn and Erika were taking turns sucking my dad's cock. Every time one of them finished sucking his cock, the other would sit on his face and ride his tongue as he ate her pussy.

I was so turned on. I wanted to suck some cock too. I knelt before Mike and positioned my tits above his cock. I looked at him with an impish grin as I guided his cock between my tits.

"Here comes the main event." I announced with a giggle as I slipped my tits around his cock.

"Holy fuck!" Mike gasped as he felt my tits wrapping around his cock. "This is insane!"

"Do you like my tits even better now?" I asked him with a grin as I lifted my tits up and allowed gravity to drop them onto his cock.

"Fuck yes!" he moaned as he thrust his hips upwards, driving his cock deeper between my tits. I continued to roll my tits up and down his shaft as he pumped his cock between my tits. I knew he was about to cum and wanted to make it memorable.

"Enjoy this experience, Mike... Cause it's gonna be the best damn blowjob you've ever had." I warned him as I batted my eyelashes at him. I tightened my grip on his cock as I felt his cock throbbing beneath my grasp. I licked my lips and bent down to meet his cock with my mouth.

I eagerly engulfed his cock in my mouth. I pursed my lips around his cock and began working my mouth up and down his shaft. I smirked as I watched his cock disappear into my mouth.

"Mmmm... tastes so good!" I moaned as I worked his cock with my mouth. I squished my tits tighter around his cock and began bucking my hips wildly. I rode his cock with my tits as I continued sucking him off.

"FUCK!" Mike yelled as he suddenly exploded in my mouth. I clamped my mouth down on his cock and refused to let a single drop escape. I struggled to swallow all his cum as he sent jet after jet of sticky cum spurting into my mouth. I muffled a scream as I felt his cum coating my insides.

I guzzled down every last drop of his cum. I cleaned him dry and swirled my tongue around his cock, ensuring that no trace of cum remained. I was a bit disappointed that he came so early, but it was his first time, after all. I knew Mike would take some time to recover, and I was still horny.

I rose to my feet and planted a kiss on his cheek. I wiped my lipstick off his face and flashed him a naughty smile. "Time for MY main course." I said as I sauntered to where my father sat with Autumn and Erika. Erika was giving Dad a tit-fuck while Autumn licked and sucked on his cock as it nestled between Erika's tits.

My father looked up at me with a devious smile as he tongued Erika's cunt. "Having fun, sweetheart?"

"Very much so, Daddy... But I'm hungry for some cock..." I said with a playful smile. I got down to my knees beside Erika. I began licking my dad's cock along with Autumn.

Erika looked up at my dad with a grin while she gave him a tit-fuck. "Are you going to cum again, Mr Stevens?" she asked with a naughty smile.

"You bet I am Erika!" he grunted.

I reached over and caressed Autumn's breast as we licked my dad's cock. I helped her plaster my father's cock with her saliva. Soon, Dad's cock was glistening with our spit.

"Alright ladies, hold on tight cause here it comes!" My dad roared as he drove his cock up Erika's tits.

"Cum for us!" Erika squealed as she felt my father's cock erupting between her tits.

"OH SHIT!" Dad screamed as he jettisoned ropes of hot sticky cum over our faces. We all gulped down the thick load that dribbled down our necks and dripped down our chests. We kept sucking his cock until it was clean and dripping with our saliva.

"Thank you, Mr. Stevens!" Autumn said as she stood up.

"Anything for my sluts," my dad said with a chuckle as he tugged on his cock. He zipped his pants back up and patted us on the butt. "Now clean yourself up! We're going to continue this at the hotel." he instructed us.

"That was fucking unbelievable!" Mike said as he stared at us in awe. I had forgotten about him. I walked over to him with a grin as I buttoned up my costume. Erika and Autumn joined me.

"Not bad, huh?" I said with a wink as I fixed my hair.

"Definitely..." Mike said with a nod. "I mean, that was beyond belief... Amazing!"

"Glad you liked it." I said with a giggle as I straightened out my costume.

"Uhhh... can I get a photograph?" Mike asked hesitantly.

"It's the least I could do after giving you your first blowjob!" I said with a smile. I dug out my phone and snapped a selfie of us. I checked it out and posted it to Instagram under my "SluttySis" profile. I captioned it 'Comic Con Cosplay Fun". I then surprised Mike with a deep passionate kiss.

"See you later, stud!" I said with a wink as I stepped away from him.

***

We rushed back to our hotel room as all three of us were extremely horny and wanted to get fucked. We decided to fuck in Autumn and Erika's room as we didn't want to get caught by Mom and my brothers. We couldn't keep our hands off my father, even in the elevator. Erika and Autumn kissed his neck non-stop while I ground my pussy against his leg.

When we arrived at Autumn and Erika's room, Autumn pulled open the door and slammed her body against my father's once they were inside. She latched her lips onto his and aggressively probed his mouth with her tongue. Meanwhile, Erika and I attacked my father's clothing.

We ripped his shirt apart and tore his pants away, leaving him naked in seconds. Our father's muscles rippled as he held Autumn's lithe frame against his own. My father wasted no time lifting Autumn and carrying her to the bed. I giggled and opened the bedroom door to find that it was not empty at all.

In the middle of the room was my Mom, Angela, still wearing her maid costume, but her top was pulled open, exposing her huge breasts. She was riding James's cock, who was lying on the bed, and she was moaning loudly as she bounced on his cock. On her left, Max was seated in a chair, jerking off while filming my Mom fucking James's cock.

"Oh Fuck! Yes! Fuck me harder!" Mom moaned as she rode James's cock.

It took a second for both groups to register that we were not alone! All of us just stared at each other in shock! It was like a scene from some kind of porn flick! My mother was bouncing up and down on James's cock while Max was filming it!

12