Family Vegas Trip Ch. 07

Story Info
James and Max discover their Mother's Secret.
4.4k words
4.66
19.9k
26

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters in this story are above 18 years old.

This chapter is told from the viewpoint of Angela (Katrina's mother) and takes place the day before Katrina's birthday.

It was Friday morning, and me and my family were relaxing in Vegas. I was lying by the pool dressed in a string bikini, enjoying the sun and reading a book. My husband had gone over the comic com to pick something up, and my kids probably were in their rooms sleeping. The sun felt so good on my skin.

I was so glad that Tommy had chosen this trip. I was still amazed at how different my kids were acting on this trip. Katrina and the boys seemed to be getting along fabulously after the first day here, which left me and Tommy a lot of alone time.

I closed my book and laid back on the sunbed, and relaxed. I could feel the many guys staring at me as they walked by. I was wearing a pink string bikini with a matching g-string, and my 34G boobs were spilling out of it. I knew it was drawing much attention, but I didn't care. I loved showing my body off, and I loved it when people stared at it.

I was enjoying the attention when I saw James and Max walking towards me. They were carrying chairs and set them down on the sunbed next to mine and sat down on them.

"Hey, Mom!" James said with a grin.

"Hey, boys! You guys are up early!" I said with a smile as I looked at them both.

"Well, we were planning to go down to the Comic-con later. We were planning to spend some time with Katrina before we went, but she went shopping with Erika and Autumn. So we decided to drop down for a quick swim."

"Mmm... that sounds tempting; maybe I'll join you as well." I said with a smile. "It's really hot today! It would be nice to cool off a bit!" I said with a smile as I stretched out on the bed and enjoyed the feeling of the sun warming my skin.

I saw James and Max staring at my bikini-clad body, admiring my large breasts and tight-toned body. It was pretty obvious that my sons were checking me out.

"You two like my Bikini?" I asked them with a naughty smile as I posed for them. "It's pretty hot right?" I said with a smile, lifting my chest with my arms, squeezing my tits together. "I bought it for your father, but he's missing the view."

"Mom! You look so fucking hot!" James said as he looked at me. "I can't believe how hot you look!"

"That bikini looks so sexy on you, Mom!" Max said as he continued staring at me.

"Mmm... Thank you, boys... " I smiled and gave Max a kiss on the cheek. We sat there chatting for a few minutes before I heard someone call me out by a name I had forgotten for some time!

"Angel!!! Fucking hell... it really is you." an older man with a cocktail in his hand called out as he walked towards me. As he got near us, I was shocked at who he was.

I quickly got up and walked over to him, blushing as I realized this guy recognized me from my stripper days!

"Oh my God...Mr. Specter," I whispered in shock as I stared at him. "Aren't you supposed to be in Florida?" I didn't want my sons to overhear anything.

He had been one of my regulars when I was a stripper, but I had not seen him since then! He had always been such a nice guy, but he had a thing for tits, and I had seen him ogling my big breasts when I was stripping at the club. He had also been very generous to me, always giving me loads of tips after I gave him a blowjob! I hadn't seen him in years!

"Oh my God... Angela! You look even better than I remember!" he said as he stared at my body with a lecherous grin, taking in every curve of my body in the bikini I was wearing. "I had no idea you were in Vegas."

I was standing there, blushing furiously as my son's listened to this stranger comment on how hot my body looked in my bikini. "Oh, my God! This is so embarrassing!" I whispered in embarrassment as I stared at him.

"You weren't so embarrassed when you used to suck my cock like a pornstar." He said as he took another swig from his cocktail. "I am glad you remember me." He said as he looked at my sons and gave them a knowing look. "Those your sons?" he asked me as he looked at them.

I just nodded nervously and tried to get away from him as quickly as possible. But before I called out to my sons, "So boys, did your mom ever show you that stripper moves?" He asked them in a loud drunken voice as I just stared at him in embarrassment.

They both shook their heads in confusion, unsure what he meant by that. "Your Mom is one hot bitch when she strips." He said as he took another swig from his cocktail and stared at me. "I mean, she was really hot when I knew her, but damn, she's looking hotter than ever as a MILF!"

He put his hand on my breast and squeezed my nipple as he said so. I was utterly mortified and pushed his hand away while blushing furiously.

"Hey hey hey! What's going on here?" one of the lifeguards noticed him bothering us.

"He's drunk. Please get him back to his room, " I whispered to the lifeguard as I turned and walked away. "Let's go." I whispered to James and Max as I blushed in embarrassment and quickly returned to the hotel.

We were all quiet in the elevator. People stared at me in my slutty bikini, and I couldn't help but blush at the attention I was getting. I led the boys to their room instead of mine as I didn't want Tommy to ask what had happened.

I walked into the room and lay down on the bed. I was so embarrassed at what had happened! I couldn't believe I had run into someone who had seen me strip at the club. I had been so careful not to run into people from my past, but this guy had to run into me! I sighed and looked up at James and Max, staring at me.

"I'm sure you guys are also disappointed to learn that I used to be a stripper!"

"Disappointed?" James asked in confusion. "Why would we be disappointed?"

I was surprised at his response as I looked at him. "Why wouldn't you be disappointed?"

"Mom... you are so hot!" James said as he looked at me. "I mean, I had no idea that you used to strip, but if you did, it makes total sense why you are so fucking hot!"

"Our mom is a total MILF." Max agreed, "So fucking hot."

"Mmm... thank you, boys... " I smiled at them both, got off the bed, and kissed Max on the cheek. "You guys are sweet, and thank you for cheering me up!"

"And I hope You guys won't tell your father what happened, right?" I asked them nervously as I looked at them both.

"Well... If you want us to do that, then we want something in return," James said with a lusty smile. "We want a striptease from you!" he said as he smiled at me. "You know, the moves that guy said you did? We want to see you doing that!"

I blushed as I looked at him, wondering why they wanted that. "Oh my God... Really?" I asked in embarrassment as I blushed furiously.

"Mom... We won't tell Dad, but we want to see you dance for us! If you do that, we won't tell him what happened!" Max said as he smiled at me.

I looked at James and Max with their eager smiles. It turned me on that they were interested in seeing me strip. It was so embarrassing, but it was so hot! I sighed and nodded in agreement.

"But I hardly think it is going to last very long. If you guys didn't notice, I haven't many clothes to strip." I said as I cupped my breasts in my hands and squeezed them together.

"I've got a solution for that..." Max said as he got off the bed and pulled out a black bag from the cupboard. "Katrina bought these for...er... her boyfriend!"

"Oh my God..." I whispered as I stared at the contents of the bag. There were lots of skimpy clothes, thongs, and bras. There were some very slutty panties and skirts as well. There was even a pair of heels! I looked at them in awe! They were all so slutty!

I went into the bathroom and dug through the slutty costumes. "I can't believe I'm about to do this..." I whispered as I picked out the most slutty clothes from the bag. "I hope this works..."

I came out of the bathroom wearing a slutty schoolgirl uniform over my bikini. I was wearing a white blouse that showed off my bra. I was wearing a plaid skirt that was just a bit too short. It showed off my long-toned legs, and I had put on white fishnet stockings that came up to my thighs. I was also wearing black high heels, and I had red lipstick on my lips.

I smiled at them and gave them a little twirl, showing off my outfit to them. They both stared at me in awe as they looked at me in my slutty outfit. It was such a turn-on seeing them staring at me like this!

I went to the middle of the room and turned on some music on my phone. I walked over to my sons on the bed and gave James a quick kiss on the lips.

"Thank you, boys, for being so nice to me..." I whispered to them as Max another kiss on the lips. I turned around, slowly moving to the music as I danced for them. I looked over at them, turned my back on them, and slowly swayed my hips to the music.

"You boys like my outfit?" I whispered as I shook my ass, wiggling it to the music. I gave them a flying kiss before turning around and putting my hands behind my back.

"It looks so sexy on you, Mom." James said as he stared at my ass as I wiggled it to the music. "You are so fucking hot, Mom!"

I just smiled and continued dancing for them. I spun around and began rubbing my hands down my body, slowly making my way down to my skirt. I lifted the skirt and slowly slid it up, exposing my bikini-covered pussy. I could feel my sons' eyes on my pussy as I slid the skirt up and then down again, as I danced to the music.

I spun around and shook my ass to the music, putting my ass right in my son's face as I wiggled it. I reached down and rubbed my pussy through the bikini as I danced.

"You are such a slut, Mom!" James groaned as he stared at my ass as I danced for them.

I got on the bed, went on my knees in front of them, and slowly lifted their shirts. They were both hard from what they had seen me do so far, and I was so turned on by it. I slowly pulled off their shirts, letting them fall to the bed as I stared at their toned bodies.

I slowly unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it open, exposing my bikini-covered tits to my sons. They both stared at them in awe.

"Are mommy's boobies turning you, boys, on?" I asked them as I began caressing my tits and pinching my nipples through the bikini.

"Oh fuck yes, Mom! Your tits are so fucking hot!" Max moaned as he stared at my tits. "They look so good, Mom!"

James put his hand on my tits and began rubbing them over my bikini. "Fuck yeah, Mom! You have the hottest fucking tits!"

I smiled and gently swatted his hand away. "No touching... remember boys..." I whispered as I went on all fours on the bed and slowly crawled over to my sons. "This is a striptease, not a lapdance." I whispered as I crawled over to them.

"But your tits are so fucking hot, Mom!" James protested as he stared at them.

"Mmm... you boys are so naughty..." I whispered as I gave them each a kiss on the lips before pulling away.

I slowly pulled off my blouse and tossed it aside. My bikini-clad boobs bounced in front of them as I did so. I slowly turned around and wiggled my ass to the music as I pulled off my skirt.

I turned around and was wearing just a string bikini. I smiled at them as they stared at my body. I knew that my bikini wasn't covering much! My huge tits were completely exposed in the bikini top and the bottom of my boobs. My sons were staring at my body lustfully, and I knew they were turned on by me!

I should have stopped there but stripping for guys always turned me on so much. It didn't matter if these were my sons; I just wanted to see their reactions.

"So... Do you like what you see, boys?" I asked them with a naughty smile, slowly swaying my hips to the music.

"You are such a slut, mom!" James groaned as he stared at my tits as I swayed my hips.

"I loved showing off my body for my fans at the club." I whispered as I slowly pulled off the string and let my bikini's top fall. I stood there, completely topless, as I smiled at them. Their mouths hung wide open without saying anything else!

"Oh fuck yeah, Mom!" Max groaned as he stared at my tits as they bounced up and down in front of him

"You are so fucking hot, mom!" James groaned as he stared at my tits.

"Mmm... thank you, boys...Do you want to see more?" I whispered.

"Yes, Mom... show us more!" Max said as he stared at me with lust-filled eyes.

"Mmm... well... You must promise me you won't tell your father about this!"

"We promise, Mom." They both said together.

"Good..." I said with a naughty smile. "I'll give you a private show, boys!" I said with a smile as I slowly bent over and stuck my ass out.

"Fuck yeah!" James moaned as he stared at my ass. "You are so fucking hot, Mom!" he said as he gazed at my ass.

I slowly spun around and put my hands behind my back, letting my tits jiggle in front of their faces as I danced. "Mmm... you boys really like these big boobs, don't you?" I said with a naughty smile.

"Fuck yes, Mom!" Max said, staring at them as they jiggled in front of his face.

I slowly shook them for them. "Do you want to touch them?" I said with a naughty smile as I grabbed my tits and slowly caressed them.

"Yes, Mom! Please let us touch them!" James begged as he stared at my tits. "Please, Mom!" he begged as he stared at my tits.

"Okay, boys... If you promise not to tell your father I showed you this, you can touch them..." I said with a smile as I let go of my tits and let them bounce freely. I could feel their hands grabbing my tits as I stood before them.

"Oh fuck! Your tits are so fucking hot, Mom!" James groaned as he squeezed my tits in his hands.

"Your tits look so good, Mom!" Max said as he squeezed them as well.

"You've got the same look my fans got back in the day. I loved showing off my tits at the club!" I said with a naughty smile as I leaned back into them, letting their hands slide down my chest. "I loved showing off my body to all the guys watching me!"

"Mmm... that sounds so fucking hot, Mom!" James groaned as he kept squeezing my tits.

"Oh fuck yeah! It was hot! All the men would just stare at my tits bouncing in front of their faces! They loved seeing them bounce in front of them!" I said as I moved back and forth, rubbing my tits in front of their faces. "Do you like seeing my tits bounce in front of you?" I said as I teased my tits in front of their faces.

"Fuck yeah, Mom! Your tits look so fucking hot!" James groaned as he stared at my tits.

"Yeah, Mom! Your tits are so fucking hot!" Max groaned as he stared at my tits. "Fuck! I want to suck on those tits so bad!" he groaned as he stared at my tits.

"Well, you can suck on them if you want..." I said with a naughty smile as I grabbed both my sons' heads and forced them to my tits. They immediately began sucking on my tits, and I could feel them slobbering all over them as they sucked on my tits.

"Mmm... that feels so good, boys!" I moaned as I felt their tongues swirling around my nipples. I was getting so wet feeling them sucking on my tits. "You boys are so naughty for doing this!" I said as I smiled at them.

Max began sucking on my nipple as hard as he could, making me moan. "Oh fuck... your tongues are so fucking good!" I moaned as I felt him sucking on my nipple. "I've never had two boys suck on my tits at once." I moaned as I felt James sucking on my other nipple.

I was so turned on by my son sucking on my tits that I knew I had to do something else. My fingers soon found their way to my pussy, and I began rubbing my clit through my bikini bottom.

"I'm such a slut for doing this, boys..." I moaned as I rubbed my clit faster and faster. "I can't believe I'm letting my sons suck on my tits while I rub my pussy..."

"You are such a slut, Mom!" James groaned as he stared at my tits.

"Fuck yeah, Mom! You are such a slut!" Max groaned as he stared at my tits.

"Mmm... you boys are so good at sucking my tits!" I moaned as I felt myself getting closer and closer to cumming. "Oh fuck! You are turning me on so much!" I moaned as I rubbed my clit faster and faster.

Suddenly, I felt James's fingers on my pussy, and I looked down in surprise. "Why don't you let me take care of that for you, Mom?" he said with a lusty smile. "Let me take care of that for you..." he said, slipping his fingers inside my bikini bottom.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned as I felt him rubbing my cunt. "It's okay, Mom... I'll help you cum..." he said as he slid a second finger inside me.

"Oh fuck! That feels so fucking good!" I moaned as I felt his fingers massage my cunt. "This is so fucking hot!" I moaned as I felt his fingers sliding in and out of my cunt. "It's making me so horny!" I moaned as he continued rubbing my clit. "I can't believe how good this feels!" I groaned as I felt my orgasm build up, knowing I wouldn't last long.

"Yes, Mom! Cum for us!" Max groaned as he stared at me with lust-filled eyes.

"Oh fuck! This is so fucking hot!" I moaned as I felt my orgasm quickly approaching.

"Oh fuck! You boys are so good at sucking my tits!" I moaned as I stared at their smiling faces. "Oh god! I'm going to cum!" I groaned as I felt my orgasm rapidly approaching. "I'm gonna cum so hard!"

.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Yes!" I moaned as I collapsed on the bed. "Wow! That was amazing!" I said as I lay on the bed next to them. "Mmm... that was so fucking hot!" I moaned with my eyes closed and felt my pussy throbbing from what they did to me.

I was still recovering when I heard their zippers being unzipped. I opened my eyes and saw my sons pulling their pants down. Before I could say anything, Max's cock was already standing at attention, and James's thick cock was throbbing in front of my eyes.

I gave a naughty smile as I reached out and wrapped my hand around each of their cocks. "Mmm... I'm proud that my boys grew up with such great cocks!" I said as I stroked them. "They're so big and thick. You've definitely got Tommy's big cock genes,"

I gave each of them a long, wet lick along their cocks. "Mmmm... Mom's so proud of your cocks." I said with a naughty smile as I felt their cocks throbbing in my hands.

I began stroking their cocks, licking the tip of their cocks every now and then. Their cocks throbbed in my hand, pulsating as I continued teasing them.

I made sure to maintain eye contact as my sons watched me tease their cocks. I looked at Max as I stroked his cock and slowly sucked on the tip. I licked his cock from the tip to the base before taking him back into my mouth. I kept sucking him for a minute before switching to James.

"Oh fuck, Mom!" Max groaned as I slowly sucked him. "Oh fuck! That feels so good!" he moaned as he felt me sucking him.

"Wow, Mom! You look so fucking hot!" James moaned as I sucked him.

"Mmm... I know..." I said with a smile as I took Max back into my mouth.

I loved sucking cock, and I was proud of my sons' cocks. They were both huge and very thick, and I loved how they tasted in my mouth.

I sucked them both until I felt them throbbing in my mouth. "Mmm... do you boys want to cum?" I asked with a naughty smile as I looked up at them.

"Fuck yeah, Mom!" Max groaned as he stared at me. "Please make me cum, Mom!" he begged me as he watched me stroking them both.

"Do you boys want to cum on Mom's tits?" I asked with a naughty smile as I stared at them. I knew I was crossing the line here but couldn't stop. "You two can cum on Mom's tits if you want..." I said as I looked at them both.

"Oh fuck yeah, Mom!" James groaned as I gave his cock a squeeze. "I want to cum all over your big tits!" he moaned as he stared at them.

"I'd love to cum all over your hot mom's tits!" Max groaned as he stared at me.

I said nothing, laid back on the bed, slowly put my hands on my tits, and gently squeezed them. I could feel their eyes on my tits as I squeezed them. I lifted my tits, squeezed them together, and ran my thumbs over my nipples. "Do you like seeing Mom playing with herself?" I asked with a naughty smile.

12