Family Vegas Trip Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching me play with my tits pushed them over the edge. I could see them stroking their cocks furiously as they stared at me. "Oh fuck Mom! I'm gonna cum!" Max moaned as he stared at me. "I'm gonna cum on your tits!"

I couldn't take it much longer and wrapped my fingers around their cocks again.

"Mmmm... give me your cum, boys..." I moaned as she stroked their cocks. "I want it so bad, boys..."

"You are so hot, mom!" James groaned as I stroked him. "Oh fuck! That feels so good!"

"It feels so good! Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!" Max gasped loudly and began shooting his load all over my tits.

"Yes! Cum on Mommy's tits!" I moaned as I felt his cum hit my tits. "Mmm! It feels so good to have your cum on me!" I moaned as he kept cumming.

Watching me getting covered in cum was too much for James too. Cum shot out of his cock and landed right in my face. His load splashed across my lips and open mouth. I loved feeling his cum shooting all over her face. I was so turned on by it that I began rubbing his cum all over her face.

Max grunted as he continued cumming all over my tits. "Oh fuck, Mom! Your tits look so hot, covered with cum!"

I was totally covered in cum, and I looked so hot! I gave both sons a lick to clean their cocks before lifting my tits and cleaning up their cum. I scooped up every last drop of their cum and licked it off my fingers with a naughty smile. I loved the taste of it!

"That was amazing!" James said he and Max collapsed on the bed with me in the middle. "I didn't know that you were such a slut, Mom!" he said with a naughty smile as he looked at my sweaty body. "You are so hot, mom!"

"Thank you, boys!" I said with a smile, "I really enjoyed it. But we need to get ready soon." I kissed them both on the cheeks and began getting off the bed.

"Mom... Can we watch you strip again later?" Max asked as he grinned at me while I put on my bikini.

"Well, I'm sure I can arrange that..." I said with a smile. "But now we need to get ready soon... your father is probably looking for me." I said with a naughty smile as I stood up.

I gave them a quick kiss on their cheeks and their cocks a soft squeeze before heading back to my room. I smiled as I looked at their naked bodies and knew I would enjoy this vacation more than I expected.

12