Family Vegas Trip Ch. 09

Story Info
What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas!
7.3k words
4.72
21.6k
41

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is from Katrina's point of view. All characters are above 18 years old.

Max was the first to notice us standing there, and his eyes grew wide in shock as he looked at Dad. His hand still held the camera pointed and James and Mom.

However, Erika, Autumn, Dad and I were glued to the fucking James was giving to Mom. Both of them were fucking each other like crazy. It was so wrong but so hot watching my baby brother drill my Mom's brains out like that.

Nobody said anything, and we just walked closer to them. I looked at Dad, who had let down Autumn from his arms and was looking at his wife being fucked by his eldest son. His cock was rock hard, and he probably didn't realize he was stroking it slowly. I noticed him open his mouth to say something, but Erika surprised him with a finger to his lips and shushed him.

"Shhh... let's enjoy the show..." she whispered to my father. I watched as she wrapped her fingers around his rock-hard shaft and stroked it for him. Autumn followed suit and surprised him with a soft kiss on the lips. She nibbled his lower lip and continued to kiss him deeply.

"James's going to fuck your wife's brains out... Doesn't that turn you on, Mr Stevens?" Autumn whispered to him while looking into his eyes.

"Yes..." Dad mumbled as he returned her kiss.

"Mr. Stevens. Look at your wife! See how she enjoys being fucked by her son!" Autumn teased him as she played with his cock.

Dad broke free from Erika and Autumn's spell and looked at his wife, riding his son's cock. James was growling and panting as he thrust his cock into my mother's pussy. Mom's large breasts were swinging heavily as she bounced on his cock. Her giant tits were flopping about freely.

Max was the only one who seemed to be panicking about getting caught. I didn't want him to spoil the show, so I went over to his side on the couch and began kissing his neck and stroking his cock. Max looked as shocked as much as Dad, but he didn't stop filming everything. He looked from Autumn and Erika playing with Dad to Mom and James fucking on the bed, and finally, his eyes locked onto mine. He kept blinking rapidly, trying to process what he was seeing.

I gave him a grin. I sat down beside d my brother gripping his cock, and gave him another long kiss on the lips. "You naughty boy, you've been fucking Mom as well!" I whispered to him.

Max just grinned at me. "I guess we found out where you inherited your slutty side from. Now, why don't you take care of my cock while I film this?" he whispered back to me.

I obliged happily and quickly popped his cock into my mouth. I started sucking his cock greedily while keeping my eyes trained on the action happening before me. James and Mom were fucking like madmen!

They were in their own little world. Mom was whimpering loudly as James drilled her deep into her bed. He was panting and sweating from the exertion of fucking her brains out. Mom was clinging to his chest and meeting his every thrust. James was breathing heavily as he repeatedly hammered his cock into her tight pussy. I watched in awe as he started pounding her harder and faster.

"Take that cock, Mom!" James growled as he began hammering his cock into Mom. She gripped the headboard to brace herself.

"Oh fuck! Harder baby! Fuck your mother harder!" Mom's arched her back as she ground her hips against James's cock. She began digging her nails into his chest while he continued to slam into her pussy.

Mom was begging him like a pornstar to fuck her harder. "Come on, James... Fuck Mommy nice and hard... Deeper... Ughhhh... Just like that baby... Make mommy feel so good!"

"Oh my god! This feels so fucking good!" Mom groaned as James obeyed her wishes and pounded her pussy relentlessly.

"So good, Mom... So good..." James growled as he hammered her pussy.

"Yes! Keep going, baby... Fuck me... Fuck me... Oh my god, yes!" Mom cried out as she braced herself against the headboard.

James was starting to sweat bullets from the effort of drilling Mom's pussy. She was clearly enjoying it, though, as her whole body quivered in ecstasy. James slowed down a little bit and changed positions. He shifted himself to lean against the headboard with Mom resting against his chest. Now James was able to reach down and grab her swinging tits in his hands.

I heard Dad moan at the sight of James groping Mom's breasts. Luckily James and Mom didn't notice. I glanced over to what was happening with Dad and saw that he's taken the other couch and was getting his cock sucked by Erika and Autumn. They were using their tongues to bathe his cock with their saliva while jacking him off.

"look at those big tits bounce..." I heard Dad mutter softly as he kept his hands over Autumn and Erika's heads, guiding them as they licked his cock.

"Fuck yeah!" James grunted as he groped Mom's tits roughly. "Do you like when I squeeze your tits, Mom?" He growled as he playfully twisted her nipples in his fingers.

"Oh fuck yes, baby... Like that... YES!" Mom cried out as James groped her tits roughly. Her perky tits swayed back and forth as James groped her tits. Her hair and makeup were a mess, but she was the hottest thing in the room right now.

Mom leaned in and kissed James hungrily. Their tongues wrestled for dominance as James squeezed and massaged her tits roughly. Angela moaned loudly into James's mouth and then broke their kiss. James resumed fucking Mom hard. She threw her head back and cried in pleasure as he fucked her hard.

"Oh fuck James... Don't stop... OH MY GOD... NEVER STOP FUCKING ME!" Mom screamed as she writhed on the bed.

James was fucking her even harder now, ramming his cock into her with brutal efficiency. He had managed to pull her entire outfit down to her waist, so now her giant tits were completely exposed. Her pale skin contrasted beautifully with James's bronze hue. Her nipples were rock hard and quivering as he fucked her mercilessly.

"AHHHH!!! Yes, baby!! Right there! RIGHT THERE!!! OHHHH!!!! YOU FUCKING HORSE!!" Mom screamed as she tensed up. Her eyes were clenched shut, and her jaw was hanging open. Her toes curled as she fought back against the sensation building inside her.

James wasn't going to last much longer, either. "I'm going to cum, Mom! Where do you want it?" He grunted as he slammed his hips into her.

"Right fucking there! Cum inside me! Shoot your load into my pussy! Give it to me, baby!" Mom begged James as she collapsed onto his chest. She clung to him while he continued fucking her like a madman. "Fill me up with your cum, baby! PLEASE!"

That did it for James. With a final thrust, he buried himself deep inside Mom and exploded. I saw his face twist in ecstasy as he emptied his balls into her womb. Mom screamed in pleasure as her own orgasm racked her body. She convulsed uncontrollably as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her.

James relaxed and lay back against the headboard as he enjoyed the sensations of his release. Mom slumped against him, exhausted from her intense orgasm, with a big smile.

"Oh my god! That was amazing!" Was all she said as she gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

"I hope you got it all on camera, Max. Coz mommy wants you Next----" Mom stopped mid-sentence as she finally turned her head to look at all of us on the couch.

Her eyes bugged out of her head as she registered exactly what was going on. She leapt off James to his side and tried to cover her boobs with her hand"Tommy? What are you... Why is Katrina..." She sputtered in disbelief.

"Mmmm... Just a minute, honey...We were just enjoying... Oh god... suck it, Erika!" Dad couldn't finish his sentence as he groaned as Erika expertly sucked his cock.

"I'm sorry, Angela... I forgot to...Ahh... fuck... Autumn," he moaned as Autumn skillfully massaged his balls while jacking him off.

My Mom watched in shock, and Autumn and Erika slobbered all over his cock.

"Give me your cum Mr Stevens... Come on... shoot that cum for me!" Autumn said as she vigorously worked Dad's cock.

"Mmm... Mr Stevens, ignore your wife and cum for your sluts instead." Erika pleaded as she licked Dad's cock.

I grinned as James and Mom stared at Dad getting an expert blowjob, then looked at me with an amazed look. Max and I got up on the couch and walked over to the both of them on the bed. "Let me get you up to speed. I've been fucking James and Max. Dad's been fucking Erika, Autumn and me... and I guess you've been fucking the boys!" I said with a grin.

Mom blushed bright red as she tried to figure out what to say. Max chuckled and got on the bed beside Mom, waving his enormous cock near her face. "Well, actually, I've not fucked Mom yet..." he said with a smirk and started slapping Mom's tits with his cock while we talked. I smirked and began stroking his cock and teasing her nipples with my fingertips.

"Do you like that, Mom?" Max asked as his cock, and my fingers began rubbing against her nipples.

"Y-Yes... It feels nice... but...Ohh... Mmm..." My mother moaned softly as we continued to play with her tits.

"We've got such good cocks in our family, don't we, Mom?" I whispered in her ear as I brushed my lips against her neck.

Max smirked at me and reached for Mom's head. He pushed her face towards his cock and ordered her to open her mouth. "Come on, Mom. It's fine. Dad's enjoying Autumn and Erika sucking his cock, so why shouldn't you suck mine?"

My Mom smiled and looked over at her husband. "I can't believe this is really happening, Tommy!"

"Well, babe, I guess you should get used to it coz now you are going to be doing a lot of stuff that you have never done before," he said with a laugh as he stroked Autumn and Erika's heads. "Having two teenage sluts slobber over your cock isn't half bad if you ask me. And you certainly seemed to enjoy James's cock earlier."

My Mom finally grinned at this. "Well, our boys do have great cocks, don't they?" she said with a slight giggle.

Max interrupted this conversation by throwing his camera at James, who was beside Mom. "Better get filming, bro; I think the next part is going to be epic."

James got up from his post-orgasmic bliss and picked up the camera. He zoomed in on my Mom's face as she kneeled before Max. I, too, got on my knees beside her, and both of us looked up at Max, who was grinning like a devil.

"Yeah, I love this moment," Max said with a sinister smile. as he looked down at us.

"Look at them kneeling in front of me. Why don't both of you beg for it?" he said and began tapping our lips with his big hard cock.

Mom and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes with a smile. It was so cute watching my baby brother bossing us around. We stretched our tongues out and touched them lightly against the tip of his cock. Max let out a soft moan as we started slowly licking his cockhead, with just the tips of our tongues. "Damn, that's hot! You two are making me want to cum right here!" Max hissed.

It was so hot watching Mom slurp on his cock. Our tongues touched each other as we worked our way down his cock. I could feel her tongue touching my lips as I licked the head of his cock. He grabbed us by the hair and made us lick his cock faster. Mom and I worked our tongues up and down his shaft, cleaning every inch of it.

"Damn, look at the sluts go. I can't believe you are getting a double blowjob from Mom and Sis!" James said as he recorded us on video. "Hey Katrina, why don't I help you out of your costume though... In case you haven't noticed, you are the only one wearing clothes now!"

I stopped licking Max for a moment, and Mom took over. She bobbed her head up and down on Max's cock while I looked around and realized he was right. Dad had Autumn and Erika completely naked. He was sitting on the couch, where Autumn rode his cock reverse cowgirl style while Erika knelt before him and licked and sucked on Autumn's pussy while she bounced up and down on Dad's cock.

"Aahahh... fuck me... ugh... Goddamn, Mr. Stevens! Yeah, eat me out, Erika... ahahaha... mmm... Feels so good!" Autumn cried out as she fucked Dad's cock.

"Oh fuck! Watching Autumn ride Dad's cock is making me fucking hard again!" James said as he focused the camera on Autumn riding Dad's cock. I could see that his cock was hard again. James caught me glancing at his hardening cock and gave me that naughty inviting grin that I loved.

I knew he wanted to fuck me again. I quickly shrugged off my costume. I wanted to be fucked so bad I couldn't wait anymore. I pulled my panties aside and lay down on the bed, and showed James my bare pussy. "Please, James... fuck me... Please fuck meeee..." I whined as I rubbed my pussy furiously.

"You are such a slut Katrina," James said with a laugh as he placed the camera on the side table and got on the bed beside me. "Tell me what you want Slut."

I spread my legs wide and angled my pussy up towards him. "I want you to fuck me with your big fat cock!" I moaned as I cupped my breasts and pinched my nipples.

"Then tell me what a dirty little slut you are," he growled as he aimed his cock at my pussy.

"I'm a dirty slut, James! I want you to fuck me hard and fill my pussy with your cum! I want to be fucked hard on my birthday. Daddy's been teasing me all day, but I can't wait to be fucked hard." I cried as I hooked my ankles behind his back.

"Say it again slut!" James barked as he nudged his cock against my entrance.

"I'm a slut, James! I'm a filthy slut! I want you to fuck me hard on my birthday and fill my pussy with your cum!" I shouted as I strained to push myself down on his cock.

James slowly pushed himself inside me. I felt the thick head of his cock spreading my pussy lips apart. He slid in easily due to how wet I was. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I felt him filling me up. "Oh god! Your cock feels so good!" I moaned as I gripped his hips and pulled him deeper inside me.

He bent over and took my nipple between his lips. His tongue swirled around my nipples while he drove his cock deep into my pussy. I clawed at his back, trying to pull him closer to me. "Fuck me harder, James... Come on, baby... Fuck me..." I begged as I writhed under him.

"That's it slut, beg for it," James said as he slammed his cock into me. He pinned my hands above my head and began fucking me like an animal.

"Yes! Yes! Oh fuck YES!" I screamed as he fucked me faster. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held on tight. I lifted my hips off the bed and met his every thrust.

"Isn't this the best present ever, Katrina!" James growled as he pounded me hard.

"Oh god, yes! Keep going, baby! Don't stop! Harder! Fuck me harder!" I cried out as he hammered his cock inside me. My legs were shaking uncontrollably as he drilled me deeper.

"Aaaaahhh... fuck Katrina... you look so hot being fucked like that!" I heard Max in the background.

"She's definitely a grade-A slut isn't she?" James replied to Max while pounding my pussy.

I turned my head towards Max and noticed Mom was lying beside me, her face just inches away from me. She was on her back now and had Max kneeling between her legs. He was slowly working his cock into her pussy. "Look at how wet I am for you, honey," she said with a grin as she rubbed her pussy lips.

"Damn, Mom, your pussy is so tight!" Max grunted as he sank himself deep inside her.

"Fuck me, baby! Come on, don't be gentle... Ughh... yeah... Just like that... You can go faster if you want..." Mom moaned as she writhed under him.

Max complied happily and started thrusting into my Mom more aggressively. Her tits began bouncing up and down as he fucked her hard. "Yeah, this is fucking awesome!" Max growled as he drilled his cock into my mother.

I watched in awe as they fucked right next to me. Mom looked over at me with a dazed slutty look. Max was driving her crazy with his cock.

"Oh fuck yes! Don't stop! Fuck me harder!" Mom cried out as she wrapped her arm around Max's neck. Watching Max fuck Mom like that made James pick up the pace even more.

"Ughhhh... Oh god, Katrina! I can't get enough of your pussy!" James grunted as he rammed his cock inside me.

"Ahhh... oh my god! This feels so good!" I gasped as I felt him pounding me deep. My legs were quivering uncontrollably as he fucked me hard. My hands gripped the sheets as I tried to keep myself grounded. My Mom's hands brushed against mine, and our fingers intertwined. She gave me a lust-filled smile and bit her lip while Max fucked her brains out.

"This is... mmmm... so fucking wrong!" Mom said between breaths as we continued holding hands while being fucked.

"Wrong but so fucking hot!... Umm.... fuck yeah.... it feels so good." I said with a gasp as James slammed his cock into me. "I'm definitely...ahhh... breaking up... ahh... with my boyfriend...cause of this!" I moaned as James fucked me senseless.

"Can't blame you, Katrina... mmmm... James and Max have great cocks, just like Tommy!" Mom moaned as she ground her pussy against Max's cock.

I looked over at Daddy, who was fucking both my best friends on the bed too. He had them lying on the bed on top of each other like the other day. Autumn lay on her back while Erika was on top of her on all fours. Erika's swaying tits were rubbing against Autumn's nipples with each thrust. Dad was standing behind them fucking them in turns. Autumn and Erika were in bliss.

"Oooohhh... Mr Steven... please... fuck me harder..." Autumn moaned as Dad plunged his cock into her pussy. He gave her a few deep thrusts before taking it out and plunging his cock into Erika's pussy positioned just above Autumn's.

"Harder, Mr. Stevens! Fuck me harder!" Erika cried out as Dad pumped his cock in and out of her pussy. She leaned in and began kissing Autumn's neck and biting her shoulders.

"Unnnnh... Unnnnh... UNNNNHHHHH!" Autumn and Erika chanted as they clutched each other tightly while Dad fucked them hard.

Meanwhile, James was no slouch either as he leaned in and began kissing my tits. His tongue flickered over my sensitive nipples as he fucked me fast and hard. I could feel his cock throbbing inside me as he approached his climax.

"Your tits are perfect, Katrina!" James murmured as he squeezed them firmly. "I love squeezing these things whenever I fuck you."

"Just like that baby... Squeeze my tits harder... Ahhh... come on baby, give it to me hard!" I urged him as I wriggled my ass underneath him.

"Shit, Katrina! I'm gonna cum soon!" James grunted as he thrust his cock into me.

"Ughhh... oh god! Don't stop fucking me, James! Fuck me harder!" I screamed as I wrapped my legs around his waist and tried to pull him deeper inside me.

"You're such a dirty, dirty slut, Katrina," he groaned as he continued drilling his cock into me. "I love it when you talk dirty."

"Fuck me, James... I want you to fuck me hard and fill my pussy with your cum! I want to be fucked hard on my birthday." I cried as I hooked my ankles behind his back.

"Beg for it slut!" James demanded as he increased the pace of his thrusts.

"I'm a slut, James! I'm a filthy slut! I want you to fuck me hard on my birthday and fill my pussy with your cum!" I pulled him in closer and planted a deep kiss on his lips. Our tongues entwined as we shared a steamy kiss.

James slowed his pace a little as we melted into the kiss. I ran my hands through his hair and pressed my body against his. I could feel his heartbeat racing as he fucked me slowly and deeply.

"Don't stop baby... don't stop... fuck me... ugh... fuck me... oooh... fuck me...." I moaned as we continued kissing passionately.

"I love you so much, Katrina," he whispered into my ear as he kissed my neck and sucked on my collarbone.

"I love you too, baby... now please fuck me... faster..." I whispered back into his ear as I hugged him tightly.

"What are you guys whispering about over there?" Max asked as he continued drilling Mom's pussy.

12