Family Vegas Trip Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"None of your business!" James said with a smile. "Get back to work!" he laughed as he began fucking me hard again.

Max just shook his head and grinned before turning back to Mom, who was screaming in pleasure underneath him.

I pulled James's face back to mine and kissed him passionately again. I locked my gaze on his eyes as we kissed deeply. "I love you so much, James... now make me cum..." I moaned as I felt myself getting close to orgasm.

I gasped as James reached between us and pinched my clit between his fingers as he slammed into me. "Oh god! That feels so good!" I cried out as he hit all the right places inside me. "I'm gonna cum, James! I'm gonna cum! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARDER!" I screamed as I felt my orgasm building deep inside me.

James whispered sweet words into my ears, telling me how much he loved fucking me, how sexy I was and how hard I made him. We were both trembling with desire as we made love slowly now. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as James gently eased his cock in and out of me. He began speeding up little by little until he was slamming into me at full speed again.

"Ahhh... uhh... holy fuck!" I exclaimed as he struck gold. He was fucking me so good now that I felt I would faint from pleasure. "Don't stop, baby... fuck me... fuck me... fuck me.... ahhaaahh....."

I was delirious with pleasure now. "That's it baby... fuck me hard.... oh god... yes.... yes.... yes..." I moaned as he fucked me harder and harder.

I felt James's body tensing up against mine as he brought himself closer to orgasm. He was sweating profusely and gasping for breath as he kept drilling his cock into me. I kissed him deeply as he fucked me hard and fast now. "Come on, baby... don't stop! Fuck me harder! You can do it, baby! You're going to make me cum!" I whispered into his ear as we fucked like rabbits.

"Oh god... Katrina... I'm gonna cum soon!" James grunted as he pounded me mercilessly now. "Where do you want it?" he asked between ragged breaths as he held himself steady above me.

I pulled him close and whispered in his ear, "Cum all over my face like you did the first time! I want everyone to see how much of a cumslut you make me!"

He quickly pulled his cock out of me and slapped it across my face a few times before pointing it at my face and aiming it at my mouth. "Here it comes slut!" he warned as he began pumping his cock furiously.

My fingers immediately found their way to my clit. I rubbed it furiously, waiting for James's load to explode over my face. "Cum all over me, baby! Cover me with your cum!" I begged him as I jerked off my clit faster.

I opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue. James looked down at me with a wicked grin as he milked his cock for the last drops of cum. "Open wide slut." he commanded as he moved his cock closer to me.

I did as I was told and opened wide for him. The first rope of cum landed directly on my tongue while he fired shot after shot of hot sticky cum onto my face and chest. The warmth of it trickled down my throat while he coated my face with his semen. He painted my face white with his cum while I desperately tried to catch every last drop of it with my mouth.

James finally stopped shooting cum and sighed contentedly while admiring the view of me with my face covered in cum. "I think you need another facial Slut." James said with a laugh as he scooped up his cum from my face and fed it to me with his fingers.

I eagerly lapped up the cum from his fingers while staring straight into his eyes.

"Thanks, baby. This was the best birthday present ever," I said with a grin before closing my mouth around his fingers and sucking them clean. I gave his cock one final stroke before letting go of it with a pop. I slowly teased James's cum off my face by dragging my fingers across it before licking them clean.

"Best fucking gift ever," James agreed with a chuckle before dropping himself onto the bed beside me and catching his breath.

As I relaxed after my hard fuck, I finally looked at what was happening with Dad. Erika was riding Dad's cock while Autumn straddled his face. Dad's massive cock slid in and out of Erika's pussy while Autumn ground her pussy into Dad's face. Erika was grunting loudly as she impaled herself over and over again onto Dad's cock. At the same time, Autumn rocked back and forth in sync with her.

Both girls were moaning in ecstasy as they kissed each other and Dad's huge cock. They were so lost in their own world that neither of them noticed the fact that we had stopped fucking each other to watch them fuck each other.

"Aaah... fuck me, Mr Stevens! Fuck me hard! Yeah... yeah... fuck my pussy hard!" Erika moaned as she rode Dad's cock like a maniac. Her tits bounced wildly as she drove herself up and down on Dad's cock. Her hips were moving like a piston as she slammed herself down on his cock repeatedly.

"That's it, Erika! Take that cock! Ride it like a good girl!" Dad grunted from below her while eating out Autumn's pussy. He had two fingers buried deep in Autumn's pussy while he flicked his tongue around her clit.

Autumn was busy grabbing her tits and tweaking her nipples while she rode Dad's face. She was biting her lip and rocking her hips against Dad's tongue while he ate her out. Her dark nipples were rock hard and aching for attention while she played with them roughly.

"Oh fuck, Mr. Stevens! You are making me cum... Ughhh... Unnnnnhhhh!" Erika squealed as she bounced her hips on Dad's cock faster and faster. She was bucking so violently that the bed shook along with her.

Autumn was groaning loudly now while Dad's tongue danced around her clit. They held each other tightly as they climbed higher and higher towards orgasm.

"He's soooo good at this!!!" Autumn cried out as she struggled to hold herself upright while Dad devoured her pussy.

"God damn, Mr. Stevens! Your cock is so fucking big!" Erika exclaimed as she kept fucking herself on Dad's cock. "And you sure know how to use it! Mmm... fuck yeah! Take that cock! Aahhhh... yes..." Erika wailed as she felt herself approaching her climax.

"Holy fuck! Are you guys going to cum together?" I asked as I looked at Autumn and Erika in awe.

"Yessssssssssssss! Ohhhh fuckkkkkk yeeeeessssssssssss!" The two girls cried out in unison as they neared the edge of ecstasy. They held each other tightly as they trembled in anticipation of their orgasm.

"OH MY GOD!!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!!!! COME ON MR. STEVENS! FILL ME UP WITH YOUR CUM!!!!" Erika cried out as she came hard on Dad's cock. Her legs shook uncontrollably as Dad drove his cock deep inside her pussy.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck yes!" Autumn cried out as she ground her pussy into Dad's face while she came hard. "Oh my god! Oh my god!" She shrieked as she climaxed hard on Dad's face. Her legs twitched uncontrollably as she rode out her orgasm on Dad's tongue.

"Get on your knees now sluts!" Dad growled at them. The two girls immediately dropped down onto their knees. Dad wasted no time and stood before them with his cock sticking out proudly.

"Now be good girls and open your mouths for Daddy." he ordered them with a devious grin. The two girls obediently opened their mouths wide for him.

Autumn and Erika nodded obediently and closed in on Dad's cock. Autumn took one side of Dad's cock, and Erika took the other side, and they began licking Dad's cockheads simultaneously. Their tongues were circling around the head of Dad's cock in perfect synchronicity.

I watched in awe as my best friends worshipped my dad's cock with their lips and tongues. They licked up and down the length of Dad's shaft before returning to the head and sucking it into their mouths. They would alternate between lapping up the pre-cum dripping from the tip of Dad's cock and sucking him deep into their mouths.

The girls worked their magic on Dad's cock like true pros. They used their tongues to trace patterns around the underside of Dad's cock while they sucked him like hungry babes. They would occasionally glance up at him while they sucked his cock to make sure they were pleasing him properly.

Dad groaned as he savoured the feeling of having two teen girls worshipping his cock. "That's it sluts... Daddy's about to cum." He warned them as they kept teasing him with their tongues.

Dad pulled on Autumn's hair and forced her mouth down his shaft. Autumn choked slightly but quickly recovered and bobbed her head up and down on Dad's cock while swallowing it whole. She kept eye contact with him as she sucked his cock like a pro while Erika stroked him and licked his balls.

"Ahh... fuck... I'm cumming..." Dad erupted with a massive torrent of cum into Autumn's mouth. Autumn barely had time to react but managed to not drip a single drop of cum. Dad continued firing shots of hot cum into her mouth for what felt like an eternity until; finally, he released his grip on Autumn's hair and let her slide back onto her knees.

Autumn smiled like a slut with her mouth full of cum at Erika. "Want to share?" she asked with a grin as she opened her mouth for Erika to see the load of cum pooling in her mouth.

Erika returned the smile and opened her mouth wide for Autumn to dump the cum into her mouth. She swallowed it without hesitating and smiled wickedly at Autumn. "That was delicious," Autumn giggled and wiped the remaining cum off her mouth with her finger before sucking it clean.

Watching my best friends fucked like this was so hot. I wanted some cock too. I crawled over to where Mom was still being fucked by Max. She was being hammered into the bed from behind while Max fucked her doggy style. Her tits were swinging wildly with each thrust from him.

"Baby, fuck me harder! I can't believe my son has gotten so big!" Mom moaned as Max pounded her from behind. He responded by pulling her head back by her hair, lifting her waist, and pressing his lips against hers. Their tongues tangled together while he fucked her senseless.

I snuggled up to Mom and started caressing her breasts while Max continued fucking her hard from behind. "How do you like that, Mom?" I whispered seductively into her ear while Max continued fucking her hard.

"Oh god, yes, honey... Don't stop!" Mom said as she broke away from Max's lips, wrapped her arm around my neck, and pulled me in for a deep kiss next. Her tongue darted inside my mouth as she tasted James's cum, still coating my face.

"Mmm... I can taste James on your lips..." she said before nipping my lower lip teasingly.

"Holy fuck... look at them make out!" Max cried out as he paused fucking Mom as he watched us with his eyes bugging out. James had gotten his video camera out again and was capturing our taboo moment on video. I guess, even with all the things we had already done, a slutty mother-daughter kiss was definitely new territory for our family.

Mom pulled back from the kiss and looked at Max with a mischievous grin. "Why don't you join us, sweetie?" Mom said with a wink. Max didn't need any further encouragement as he pulled his cock out of her pussy and joined us in a three-way kiss. Mom's tongue twirled around mine as Max kissed both of us ravenously.

"Oh fuck yes! This is so hot!" Max growled as he sandwiched Mom between us while we French kissed each other. He reached around Mom's waist and cupped her breasts in his hands while we made out with each other. My hands trailed down Mom's waist until they grabbed Max's cock.

All three of us were moaning loudly now as we kissed passionately. Our tongues danced together in harmony while we traded saliva back and forth between us. Max was massaging Mom's tits while Mom did the same to mine. My hand jerked Max off furiously while all three of us continued making out.

Mom suddenly broke away from Max's lips and latched onto mine again. She wasted no time sticking her tongue down my throat while Max bent down and smothered his face between our tits. Both of us squealed in delight as we felt Max's warm tongue lapping at our tits and nipples. We were moaning louder now as Max sucked on our tits hungrily.

Max was busy worshipping our tits by flicking his tongue across our erect nipples while squeezing our breasts. He sometimes used both hands to press our tits together while his tongue flicked our nipples rapidly. Mom and I were moaning loudly at this point, egging Max on to continue pleasuring us with his talented tongue.

"Oh god, yes! Keep playing with my tits, baby! Play with them as much as you want!" Mom cried out.

"God damn! These tits are incredible!" Max moaned as he continued ravishing our tits with his tongue and fingers. He alternated between licking, sucking and tweaking our nipples with his lips, fingers and tongue. Both Mom and I were clutching our chests tightly as we lost ourselves in the sheer pleasure of feeling Max's tongue all over our tits.

"This is so wrong but feels soooo good!" Mom exclaimed as she gazed into my eyes while Max continued tonguing our tits.

I decided to move things along by wrapping my fingers around Max's cock and pushing him back onto the bed. He toppled backwards with his head landing right beside James, who was still filming us from behind the camera.

Both Mom and me dove onto Max's cock without delay. We started sucking him simultaneously while gazing into each other's eyes. We licked, sucked, nibbled, teased and swallowed Max's cock while looking at each other with hungry smiles.

We continued kissing passionately while Max slipped his cock between our faces and slid it between our lips. We exchanged quick licks along its length before sucking on either side of his cock. Max was moaning in pleasure as we tormented him with our mouths. His hands roamed all over our bodies while we worshipped his cock with our tongues and lips.

I knew Max wouldn't be able to hold on for long, so I pulled back from his cock with a loud pop and whispered something in Mom's ear. She nodded enthusiastically. I glanced and James and said, "Better get this next part on camera, bro."

Mom and I positioned ourselves on either side of Max's cock and rested our pussies on top of it. We ground our pussies against it slowly, coating it with our juices. "Oh god... this is heaven!" Max gasped as he felt our slick pussies gliding against his cock. He reached up and fondled our breasts while we continued rubbing our pussies against him.

"You like that baby?" Mom purred while she ground her pussy against the head of his cock. She rocked back and forth slightly, allowing just the tip of his cock to enter her pussy before slipping it out again. She repeated this motion several times while Max kept groaning in pleasure. I also kept grinding my pussy against Max's cock, but unlike Mom, I took more of his cock inside me each time I rubbed against him.

"Unnnh... shit, that feels good," Max moaned as he played with our tits while we teased him with our pussies. He thrust his hips upward, trying to drive more of his cock into us, but we resisted by pulling back just as he attempted to penetrate us.

"Ughhhh... fuck, you guys are cruel!" he complained as he grabbed both our tits in his hands and squeezed them roughly.

"Are you sure about that?" Mom asked with a sultry smile while rubbing her pussy against the tip of his cock. She lowered herself onto him and engulfed the tip of his cock into her pussy. "Hmmmm... seems to me like you are enjoying yourself, baby," Mom moaned as she sunk her pussy down further onto his cock.

Max groaned in pleasure as Mom allowed herself to adjust to his thickness before rising up and sinking back down again. She began moving faster now and rode him smoothly while pinching and rolling her nipples between her fingers. After riding his cock for a minute, she paused and let me have a turn. I was so wet that his cock slid into my pussy easily. "Aaaahhhhhh... yessss..." I hissed as I began riding him for all I was worth. I dug my fingernails into his chest while I slammed my pussy down onto him again and again.

"Holy shit! You two are killing me!" Max cried out as we tortured him with our pussies. We fucked him together for the next 10 minutes as we both rode him at the same time, synchronized with each other perfectly.

"Oh god... this feels so good," Mom moaned as she bounced up and down on Max's cock. "Ride it, baby! Ride it like a good little slut!"

"Oh fuck! You two are so hot!" Max grunted as we fucked him ruthlessly. "I can't get enough of this! Keep riding me! Keep riding me hard!"

Mom leaned forward and started kissing me passionately while we rode Max together. His hands were everywhere, running along our backs, squeezing our asses, twisting our nipples, tickling our stomachs, tugging on our hair. All three of us were moaning loudly now as we continued fucking each other senseless.

"Oh fuck yes!!! I'm cumming... I cumming so hard!!!" I screamed as my orgasm ripped through my body. My legs shook uncontrollably as I shuddered in ecstasy. Mom couldn't contain herself either, and she kept rubbing her clit as she rubbed her pussy against Max's cock.

"Oh my god... OH MY GOD..." Mom chanted as she chased after her own orgasm. She closed her eyes tight and moaned loudly as she came over Max's cock.

"Oh fuck... Katrinaii... Mom... Get on your knees!" Max cried out as he sensed his own orgasm approaching.

We quickly scrambled off him, got on our knees and opened our mouths to accept his load. We squeezed my tits together with our hands while waiting for Max to spray his load over our faces and tits. He stood before us, pointed his cock at our faces and started spurting ropes of cum all over us.

"Cum for us, baby! Cum all over us!" Mom encouraged him as she squished her tits together even tighter while keeping her mouth wide open for him. I copied her and did the same with my tits, eager to receive every last drop of cum from him.

"Ohhh fuck... Katrinaiii..." Max moaned as he shot his first load straight onto my tongue. He aimed his second load at Mom's face, painting her forehead with cum before covering her eyelids with his seed. The rest of his load erupted onto our tits.

I stepped back and admired the beautiful sight in front of me. There was cum all over my mother's face, leaking down her cheek, splattered across her tits and nipples.

Max had totally covered both of our tits with his cum. As far as cum facials go, it was probably one of the hottest ones I have seen.

"Mmmm... your cum tastes so good, baby!" Moan moaned as she scooped his cum off her face and licked her fingers. She lifted her tits and proceeded to lap up every last drop of cum off her tits with her tongue. She opened his mouth and showed me she had collected most of his cum on her tongue.

She leaned in and began licking the cum off my boobs, starting with my left breast and leaving nothing untouched. Once she was done licking my tits clean, she cleaned up Max's cum off my face using her tongue. When she was done, she climbed over me and crushed her lips against mine. I could taste the sweetness of Max's cum mixed with my own flavour in her mouth. We swallowed his cum greedily as we devoured each other's tongues for a few moments before finally pulling away with a sigh of satisfaction.

James finally put down his camera and got on beside Max. Mom and I giggled and went over to cuddle with the boys. I looked around at everyone and saw that we were the last to finish.

"Wow... that was amazing!" Erika giggle from the couch where Autumn and her were sitting with Dad. Dad had both girls cosily in his arms, and they were idly playing with his cock as they sat there.

"Definitely one of our better family trips, Angela", Dad chuckled as he flashed Mom a devilish grin. "But I hope everyone keeps this to themselves, eh."

I looked around at James and Max on either side of me with a naughty smile. "Don't worry, Dad, that's what started all of this in the first place, 'What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas!'"

12