Family Weekend Ch. 10: Sunday Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek lost himself in the rhythm. His dick, completely enfolded in Keanna's tight warm pocket, was carefree and eager to please. He felt the familiar signals. His nuts bobbed in his scrotum and huddled together. His cock pulsed, his temples throbbed and small beads of sweat popped on his brow and upper lip. "Aunty's right!" He thought to himself as he sensed his countdown begin. "Pumpin' it UP, Aunt Keanna!" He growled aloud just before his balls exploded. "HYAAHHH! And Pumpin' it IN!"

Keanna was on fire. Perspiration rolled from her scalp across her cheeks and down her chest like a waterfall. She rose and fell, rose and fell, grunting with every drop and gasping as Derek's long dick slid its full length out before driving back again. "Come on, THUMPER!" She urged, using Sally Martin's pet name for Derek, "Thump IT! Pump IT! COME ON! COME ONNNNN!" When she felt Derek jerk and jam her ass down onto his legs, holding her fast with his strong hands, Keanna's crisis broke. "YIIII! Uh HUH! Knew it, KNEW it, KNEW IT!" She screamed high pitched yips, beating her fists on his chest like mallets on timpani.

Derek was catatonically rigid. Every muscle and fiber was stretched taut. Finally, but through no control of his own, he relaxed and melted. Only the bed and the floor prevented him falling through the world. Keanna giggled giddily like a little girl as she backed her twat off her nephew's fading chub and lay down across his body. "Oh my God, Derek... you are a heartbreaker," she whispered. "You got to know you got power and be KIND to those little girls when you get to school." She kissed him and continued, "They don't know, they CAN'T know, about your mojo... YOU the one who got to watch out for THEM. PROMISE ME!"

Derek lay limp under Keanna and smiled up at her sincerely concerned face. "OK, Aunty... I be good to 'em... I promise." He rubbed her back and squeezed her bottom. "Can I come visit you on breaks and shit? You know, like, give you progress reports, so you know I be keepin' my promise?"

Keanna burst out laughing. "Oh you are EVIL!" She teased, rolling away and standing up. "That's just what I'm talking about, right there... Now get off the bed so we can straighten the sheets. It's nearly one o'clock for goodness sake!" Derek complied and they crawled back under the black satin.

Their second nap lasted three hours until Derek woke up and had to pee. He slid off the king-size bed, careful not to disturb his peacefully sleeping Aunt Keanna. He padded silently through the dark bedroom to the bath and took care of business. Standing at the sink he stared into the mirror at his dark reflection weirdly illuminated by the small night-lite plugged into the outlet behind him near the door. Suddenly an apparition appeared in the glass. His mother, Kalena Harris, put her hands on his solid shoulder tops and asked him "Are you fucking up, son?"

Derek gazed at the vision and choked. He hung his head and said quietly into the oval sink basin, "I don't even know, Ma." When he looked up Kalena was gone but he saw Keanna's face and it was her hands that he felt on his shoulders.

Keanna cruised her hands down over Derek's lats to his waist and encircled him. Her forearms layered across his ladder abs. She pulled him back and stepped a half-step closer, laminating her tits to his scapulae, brushing her wiry bush across his concave glutes as she danced in the mirror with him in her arms. "You 'don't even know' what, Thumper?" Her whispered question was half tease and half taunt. "Maybe you don't even know it's rude to leave a girl to get all cold in the wee hours of a morning... Hmmmm?" She ran her hands up his chest and tweaked his nipples as she littered his nape and shoulders with tiny hot kisses. Her right hand dropped to Derek's crotch and discovered his Johnson. It fattened in her hand and its shiny head poked out from its coal-black leathery wrinkled foreskin. She rubbed her middle fingertip across the spongy top until she induced pre-cum from its slit, then tapped the tacky extract and brought it to her mouth. "My embers need fanning, Thumper... Won't you come back to bed?"

Derek had had enough. He whirled in Keanna's arms and seized her in a bear hug, compressing her breasts and taking the wind from her lungs. Dancing her 90 degrees to his right he lifted his aunt off the ground, supporting her ass with his left hand while strapping her to his torso with his strong right arm. Keanna clasped her arms around Derek's neck and clung to him as he raised her higher. She sought to stabilize herself by entwining her long legs around his. Derek relaxed his grip slightly and she dropped, with precision, onto his standing spear. Gravity finished the job and she grunted as she was pithed in the strong teen's embrace. "I dunno Aunty... will I come to bed... or just come right here?" He laughed and bounced her on his cock.

"UHN!" Keanna gasped. Derek bounced her again. Twice. "UHN! UHN!" She kissed him hard and bounced herself twice more. "UHN! UHN!" Her noises disappeared in her nephew's throat. He walked from the bathroom doorway to the edge of the big bed. Each step produced another smothered "UHN!" Derek dipped at his waist and pulled out his greased cock. Keanna fell sprawling, arms outspread, legs high and wide. Derek got up on the mattress on his knees and reinserted his thick dick, plugging Keanna's gash. She dropped her legs over his shoulders and squeezed her knees on his ears. His angle skewered her to her ribs, or so it seemed. Keanna's breath came short and fast. Her grunts morphed into wheezing sharp sighs.

"Yo! You warm yet, Aunty?" Derek growled. WHACK! He smacked her butt with a long hard underhand wallop. WHACK! He delivered another with his other hand to the opposite cheek. "Hyunh!" He thrust forward. WHACK! WHACK! He spanked her left and right. "Hyunh!"... WHACK! WHACK!

Keanna's ass burned and she wept from the pain. But her cunt gratefully hugged Derek's sliding log as he slapped her backside and pounded on her inner door. After three cycles Derek switched from striking to stroking. His strong fingers massaged her red-hot cheeks while he continued to swing his hips and twist his dick in her clutching channel. "Yii... Yiii... YIII! Keanna began her chihuahua bark as the pain morphed into joy and her tension overflowed.

Derek grinned when he heard her yips. He bounced her bottom up and down as he clawed into her glutes and dunked his dick once more. "HYYAAAGG!" He hung on the rim while he delivered his shot and brought down her backboard with a triumphant howl.

Keanna did not pass out but she was utterly ruined from Derek's rigorous deep fuck. Her legs slithered down his arms and she sunk, completely inert, into the mattress. Derek lay beside her with his right leg over her left, his right arm across her chest and his left cheek on his pillow. Their eyes closed and for the third time nephew and aunt slept.

*

Across the street, a hundred feet further along the way, Sally was taking her morning coffee alone. It was 6:20 and she sat on the stone bench beside the brass sundial, opposite her mother's ashes in her little perennial garden. "Hi again, Mom," Sally said, taking a sip from her mug. "I think I have made a mistake... well, a couple of them, except that one kind of led to the other... so maybe it's all just one mistake." Sally took a long slurp and paused. "Well, anyway, one is easier to fix than two, right?"

"What? I confused you, Mom?" Sally leaned forward and held her coffee mug in both hands between her knees. "OK, so here's the deal... I love Claude and Nel very much. I loved them before I knew Claude was both my brother and my father and I am as happy as can be that Nel and I are both carrying Claude's babies. My mistake was being confused and too... I don't know... MODERN maybe. Anyway, I knew Claude also fucked Nel's girlfriend Megan on their little road trip to Manitou Springs and I told Claude it was 'OK' so long as he didn't knock her up. I didn't want to be demanding or possessive... you know, Mom?"

Sally drained the last of her coffee and set the empty mug on the bench. "I mean, I truly AM OK sharing Claude with Nel and I didn't see what harm there could be taking a laissez-faire approach...SO now he's off on a 3-day getaway with Nel and Megan and Megan's dad and very likely they are ALL screwing each other silly. And I don't really feel all that 'OK' about it. What it boils down to is the 'LOVE' thing: Claude and I and Claude and Nel MADE love and are IN love and have something wonderful happening for all of us. Megan is just... a fuck. There's no love there. It's hormones... or maybe whore moans..." Sally snickered snarkily at her pun. "But now I am no better than that myself. I let MY hormones and MY loneliness and MY anger misdirect me and I spent all day yesterday fucking Keanna Harris' nephew!" Tears welled up in Sally's eyes as her tale of guilt poured out to the cremated remains of Carla Martin in the urn in the Chinese Stone Lantern in front of her. "THAT wasn't LOVE either! So how can I criticize or judge?"

Sally slumped and sat silent for several minutes. "You know, you are right, Mom... 'Inhale the Future and Exhale the Past'... that's just what I'll do. First off, without being mean, I am going to draw a line and not fuck Derek, or anyone else, except Claude. We have a great little arrangement. Nel is good for him and for me and I am good for her and for him and he is good for us both. And, as soon as they come home, I am going to talk with Claude about my feelings about extracurricular sex. I think he will see how important our love is and how we need to protect it and nurture it... Thanks, Mom! I knew I could count on you!" Sally felt like a 16 ton weight had been lifted from her chest. She took in a great gulp of the fresh morning air, slowly exhaled and then picked up her mug and walked into the house feeling renewed if not wholly redeemed.

***** FIN *****

12