Famous Four

Story Info
She knew what she was doing.
11.8k words
3.36
51.7k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My parents had been gardeners all their lives and they owned two sites. One which grew the plants and trees for sale. Which was a 20 acres site. Which was roughly the size of 26 football fields. Off course it had building on it. For the storage of machines and tools and fuel. Rooms for the employees and toilets.

Twenty men worked there. The profits came from the centre. We trade under the name of Willows Garden Centre. Which was only eight acres in size. That's were all the plants and trees were up for grabs. As well as all the other garden furniture. You know the stuff. So, I will not list it.

Mum and Dad had me late in life. They sent me to horticulture school. So, I could take control of the business one day. My name is David Willows. The only son to my parents. Yes, I was one of those lucky kids. Born with a sliver spoon in my mouth.

I studied hard and got my qualification's for in the gardening trade. Also, I went to business school. How to make money. I was out one day. Visiting other garden centres. To pick their brains. As to what they were doing. Yes, doing two things. Checking out our competitor's.

I was walking backwards and bumped into a girl. Well, that was it. I fell in love at first sight. I went six more times to the centre at last we dated. She had no idea who I was. So, I kept it a secret from her. I was twenty-three at the time. In six months of dating, I asked her to marry me if she would have me.

Sorry her name was Nancy. Nancy Summers. In my eyes she was the most beautiful girl in the world. The following year we married. Dad had a good opinion of people. He was a bit wary. But he never spoke a word to me.

Mum and Dad held over the Christmas period. Two social occasions. One two days before Christmas day and one on New Year's Eve. All the staff where invited. The first one was a sit-down traditional Christmas meal with free drinks. The New Year's one was a running buffet with free drinks. It was a thank you for all the work they had done in the last the year. It shown up in the profits.

Mum and Dad had to mingle all the time. I had to do the same. There were four gardeners. The same age as myself. All four of them married to attractive women. They had on. Low cut dresses. Showing of their breasts without them falling out. The four women kept on talking to me. Like all the years before. But I was wed to Nancy. They wanted me in bed.

Nancy knew what they were up too. She Managed to break up the conversation. Which I was glad off. Mum and Dad retired. The business went in my hands. Nancy should have been part of the centre. But she was not interested in anyway. She was a silent. Mum and Dad had made a fortune. I wanted to make even more. My business head went into overdrive. Money was pouring in every day.

I had to go away for two days. Only to the next town. It was the beginning of spring. The first of March. I made new contacts and it so enjoyable for the last couple of days.

Driving home from the next town. It was of those evenings. when the heavens opened up. Rain flowed across the car windscreen. Visibility was so poor and so dark. Because of the sheets of rain. I slowed down. Because of the weather. For all the good it did.

I had a crash and woke up in hospital. I was in a bad way. I could see, hear with some bits of speech. One or two words only. Having control of my right arm and control of my body parts at the top of my legs. I found out.

I was in hospital for three months until the end of May. The doctors did all they could for me. Then they sent me home for Nancy to look after me. They told Nancy and I was going to be in the wheel chair for the rest of my life. Not a pleasant thought to be told. Nancy was heartbroken. But we were married. She was no nurse. She had her own job to do. Which she carried doing to keep her mine occupied. We hire a part time nurse to look after me. When Nancy was at work.

Her name is Alison Jenkins. And she was the same age as myself. Alison talked to me all the time. Trying to get me to talk. Instead of me blinking my eyes. One for NO. Two for YES.

The centre was on my mind. It had to be run. By someone that I could trust. I did not want Mum and Dad to come back they had done there bit. It had to be my manager. I managed to get Alison's attention trying to write with my right hand.

" Do you want to write something down," Alison said to me.

I blink twice.

There in front of me. Was a pen and paper. Alison put my food tray on my lap. With pen and paper holding the paper still for me. I wrote down my company's lawyer's name. With his telephone number. Asking for him to come to the house as soon as possible. Alison then helped me write down notes. For when my lawyer would be there. For the following day.

I had written down my manager. Had to run the company for me. With a large pay rise. And to put in writing. I wanted to see him every week. To tell me how the books were. And to get an accountant if he wanted too.

The following day the manager and my lawyer were in the house. Both had a bit of a shock when they saw me in the chair. The new contract was sign by me and by my manager. I handed to him a note which told him. I was the only one to sign the buy cheques for goods. He agreed and was happy with his pay rise.

The first week. The grass was growing. Trees needed cutting back. Nancy arranged it all. With men from the centre. To do all our gardening work. One of the men was hanging back. Talking to Nancy. I wish I could have heard what was said.

It was time for Alison to leave. It was time for my wife to look after me until morning.

The second week. The men from the centre turned up. Time for Alison to leave. Time for my wife to look after me until morning.

The men were in the house. So called washing up before they left. Three of them left but one stayed. He was the one Nancy had been talking to the week before. They seemed to know each other well.

I could not. Be left alone. You could say. I was a member of the living dead. a zombie. A vegetable in the chair.

My life was about to be torn apart this night. At what I was going to witness I front of my eyes.

This is what I had to watch. Listen to for the next forty-five minutes.

One of the men his name was Jake. He was the one Nancy had been talking to the week before. He had hold of my Nancy and stripped her in front of me. She did not even resist not one little bit. He was laughing at me, sniggering at me all the time right in front my face. Then he stripped and told Nancy to get down on all fours in front of me. With her head facing me. And to spreading her legs wide. She was ready to get a good fucking of him because I could not do it.

Jake knelt down behind Nancy. rammed his cock in her. She let out a loud moan as it homed. He did not hold back thrusting and thrusting in and out. He was the first to call out. But Nancy had already Cum once. Minutes before I knew by the look on her face. With her mouth open wanting to scream. He pounded away as hard as he could then he screamed as he filled her twat with his cum. I was hoping Nancy was still on the pill. Thank God she was.

He did not stop for a rest. He fucked her again in front of me doggie style. Then she let out scream and howled and howled like a dog. Nancy looked at me grinning at me all the fucking time. She screamed and scream for all her worth. While she was getting a good fucking from Jake. Licking her lips, she fucking well enjoyed the fucking from Jake.

Nancy could see the hate, anger, fury and rage in my eyes all the time she was getting fucked from Jake. But she did not care. I was trying to say," Get the fuck of my wife you bastard."

But nothing was there. I had to sit and endure watching her getting fucked in front of me on the floor.

Three days passed and the four men were back. When Alison left. Two of the men left for some reason. But Jake and Tom stayed. Jake had told Tom what he done to Nancy the nights before. He wanted to fuck my Nancy.

There I was. Sat in my chair. Jake stripped Nancy in front of me. And he stripped. Tom was right behind him naked. Nancy was on the floor in front of me and Jake was fucking the hell out of Nancy. She screamed and howled the house down. Even though Jake was not half the size of me. Jake pulled out of Nancy with his Cum running out of her twat.

It was now Tom's turn. He was in Nancy in a flash. He was the same size as Jake. Tom pushed shoved and banged away at Nancy. She let out a scream or two. But Jake must have been a better fucker than me. They change places and Jake fucked her long and harder than before. Nancy screamed and scream howled and howled the house down.

I could not understand why. He must have had a better style of fucking her than me. My eyes were full of hate, anger, fury and rage for Nancy. I wanted to get out of the chair and kill the pair of them and Nancy too.

The following week. was twice as bad. The four of them had finished and was waiting for Alison to go.

The four of them took it in turn. Fucking Nancy in front of me. Eight fucking times they fucked her to death in front of me. A few days later she was fuck eight more times. Giving each one of them a blow job.

Nancy had not even tried to give me a blow job. Or try and wank me of once. In over three fucking months March to May.

I wanted to get better as fast as I could. The only person that was going to help me was Alison. I had hate and revenge in my head. For the four men. They were going to pay for it someday. Weeks went by it was the same. As soon as Alison left.

+

Alison did everything for me. Taking me to the loo, brush my teeth, shave me and showered me. Well, the first time she saw me naked. Her eyes popped out of her head at what she saw at the top of my legs. Alison and I got on fine. Even though I could not talk. I was trying so hard to speak. But she worked on me every day trying to make me talk.

But she was looking after me in the beginning. She gave me a shower. She was dressed in a bathing suit with me. She had a fantastic body. I must say. She could tell that when my cock was stood upright. I was sitting on the shower seat. Alison was washing my hard cock. But she was rubbing my cock up and down and I shot my load in her face.

I gave out a moan. If that's what you could call it. I wish it had gone inside her. Alison smiled she knew I needed that. Because Nancy had never tried to relive my balls of Cum not fucking once. From that day when I had a shower. Alison wanked me off and fucked me backwards on the showered seat. I was able to hold her tit with my right hand it had the best feeling I had for months.

As the weeks passed. I started to talk. All down to Alison. I asked Alison to keep it a secret to ourselves. I wanted to surprise. Nancy one fucking day. She was going to get in more ways than one.

The four of them still came twice a week. Even though the garden did not need doing. All they wanted to do was to fuck Nancy. Rubbing my nose in it because. Even though I could not fuck. Now my slut of a wife. Sorry a whore of a wife. I vowed I would get even on the five of them as soon as I was well. But I had no idea when that might be.

Then one day. When Alison and I were in the shower. It was in July. I had a shock. All over my body. I passed out. Alison had the ambulance there quick. There again. I was flat on my back. In hospital being prodded all over.

"Can you feel that," the doctor said.

"Can you move your left arm," the doctor said.

"Can you wriggle your toes," the doctor said.

I wriggled my toes on both my feet. And lifted each leg up in turn.

"Mr. Willows you are staying in hospital for a week. I want to run some tests on you," the doctor said.

Alison was there. looking after me. As well as everyone else. The only people I was talking too. Was the hospital staff and Alison. When Nancy came to visit. I acted as though I could not talk. Only to blink at her. It worked a treat.

Alison had me off the bed. As soon as the staff left the room. She helped me to start to walk. But my legs were weak. I ate high protein food morning, noon and night. I wanted my strength back as soon as possible. Alison smuggled in the food for me she knew what she was doing for me. My strength returned thanks to Alison.

Nancy didn't even notice one bit. I was getting stronger by the day. Her mind. Was on getting home. To get fucked to death by the four.

At last, I was at last discharged. and sent home in my chair. Alison was doing the pushing. Nancy had no idea. I was mobile because. I had asked the doctor's not to tell her. That I was recovering.

Nancy left for work and left me and Alison alone every day. I asked Alison to buy me a small video camera. I had to wait. For the four to come and do the garden.

I never told Alison. What Nancy was doing when she left. She thought. She was looking after her loving husband. That was so far from the truth. That she could not have imagined.

I did not have long to wait the four fucking gardeners. They were there two days later. The four of them took it in turns fucking Nancy. And Nancy sucked them of in front of me. I filmed the whole seen. I had Jake's name and Tom's name I now had the other two names Tony and Jim. I sat there silent as though I was still in limbo land.

They came back two days later. I filmed the four of them fucking Nancy. I was so pleased the slut was always looking at me in the chair. Giving out screams of joy and howling the house down. Knowing as she thought. I was going nowhere in the future. I was going to be stuck in the chair for the rest of my life. How fucking wrong, she was.

Alison was doing a great job on me. In body and mentally. My strength was back at last. It was time to plan. I had six things I could do to Nancy.

Throw her out onto the streets. Leave her and live with Alison. Divorce. Making sure no money would go her way. Get her fucked with more than four men. Pack her of on a plane with no money. Or sell her into a brothel.

It was time to tell Alison. What Nancy had been doing. As soon as she left. We had already one secret the next one was going to be even better.

"What can I do to help...But it may cost you a bit," Alison said to me.

I asked Alison, "What did she mean."

"Set me up in a coffee shop...That's all I ask as a thank you," Alison said.

"Deal," I said.

Alison proved. She was the best thing that came into my life. Apart from being the best nurse anyone could ask for. She was a good organiser. And a detective. I asked Alison to find out were Jake, Tom, Tony and Jim wives worked. And to find out if any of them. Went away on courses for a week. By the end of September/October. Alison had some of the answers. I had three months to do my dirty deeds. Before the Christmas party. Only twelve weeks away.

I was time to make my first move. I went back to work at the centre. And at my side was Alison pushing me in the chair. I was my defence against everyone. My manager was amazed how well I was. But Nancy was so blind at my health.

The manager and I got down to business. While I was away. He had been checking up on trees and plant sale for the last year. He pointed out to me. There was something wrong with the expensive tree and plant sales. So he checked further back. There was never enough stock over the last four years. He had been checking it out. He told me. We looked purchasing and sales there was quiet a big difference. So, we were losing money. I told him Mum and Dad allowed for a percentage loss every year. And we sold of the trees and plants. That was not going to survive. Under the bargain basement sales. At ten percent of the total cost.

The only place where the trees were on. The 20 acres site. Before being moved to the centre. I smelt a rat. It was not of the four-legged variety. It was of the two-legged variety. I told my manager to have installed on the 20 acres site a recording system. In the restrooms and the toilets.

"He asked why," I said I have a hunch.

He organised it. It was done overnight. It cost, but I was hoping it would be worth it. And to change the recording disk every night. We did not have to wait long. Jake, Tom, Tony and Jim were having their lunch. Tom was doing most of the talking at the time.

"You know that Jake that was a great Idea of yours...To sell those expensive trees on the local market. To that friend. Of yours. At half the price...they sell them in the centre...How long have the four of us been doing this now...Is it four years," Tom said.

Jake, Tony and Jim jumped in.

Saying, "Yes it was a great I idea of yours Jake...I could have not bought. All those expensive goods if was not for you...Jake."

"May it last for years to come... Don't forget lads tonight. We fuck Nancy in front of him...Lets make her scream like fucking hell, "Jake said with laugher in his voice.

Yes, the four of them came to my house. And fucked Nancy to death in front of me. By now I did not give a shit for Nancy I wanted my revenge.

+

The man handed to the manager the recordings. He handed them to me. When I listened to the recordings. I had them by the balls for robbing me. The recording went in the safe for use later on.

It took Alison two more weeks to find out where. The four wives were going on any works courses. All on different weeks. With a one or two-week gap. Jake's wife was the first to go. Alison had. the hotel name and the room number.

Alison took me home. I stayed in the chair. The four bastards were back. She was loving getting fucked in front of me. Grinning and smiling at me. Even sticking out her tongue at me. When they had gone. I wrote down on paper a note to Nancy. What I had written. I am going on a business trip for a week. In two weeks' time. Alison had to come with me because she was my nurse.

Nancy nodded and accepted it. She was going to get fuck from all four of them for a week. I did not give a fuck.

Two weeks went by. Alison took me to the airport still in the chair. Alison went on a well-deserved weeks holiday. Paid for by me. We left the chair in the airport. For when we returned. I was in the hotel where Jakes wife was staying. On my own two feet. Which was on the same floor and next door. I had recording system built into both rooms in case. I waited until I heard the door close. With a thud, She was on her way for dinner. I was steps behind her.

"Hi Amy what are you doing here," I said with a surprise in my voice.

"Hi David I'm on a works course for the week... What are you doing here," she said with a sexy look?"

" I'm on a trip for a week...on my way down for dinner...are you eating with your friends...tonight," I said to her with a smile.

"No, I was going to eat alone," Amy said.

"Well, you are welcome to join me...if you wish too," I said to Amy.

Amy eyes lit up and mine did the same. We had dinner and two bottles of wine. We went up stair to our bedrooms. When we got there Amy asked me, if I wanted a night cap. That was the chance I had been waiting for. It was Neary ten. I had hold of her as soon as I locked the door.

We kissed and kissed. All I wanted to do was to fuck the hell out of her. She was as ready as me. Because of all the flirting she had been doing at the Christmas parties. Out came from my pocket a little blue pill. She was going to get fucked all fucking night long until the pill had worn off.

She stripped like grease lighting. Then I saw her fabulous body that needed a good fucking. I was naked as fast as she was. She got on the bed and spread her legs for me. My head was between her legs. God. I wanted to suck and lick and thrust my tongue in and out of her twat forever. I licked the length of Amy's twat up and down for a good five minutes.

She arched her backside up and held my head so I could not move one single inch. Her moans were loud and I had only licked the length of her twat. Time to get my tongue in. My long tongue thrusted in her wet twat. In and out it went. Amy held my head still and screams of joy were coming from her.