Famous Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled away from Amy. Climb between her legs. My cock was as hard as iron my then. She looked at me seeing my size. I was half as big as Jake. Her cheating husband. She was waiting for my cock going inside her wet twat. My bell end met her twat. I pushed a little and in it slipped. Pushed more and more. The moans from Amy got louder with every push. I was in about a third of the length of my cock.

Amy said," Wait I have to get use to your size...you are bigger than Jake."

I held off for a minute. Then pushed. In it went at least another third of my length. Amy had hold of head and was kissing for a second. Out she bellowed with a screaming loud moan. She was mine and she knew it. What she needed was between her legs.

"David are you all the way inside me now," Amy said with bright shining eyes.

"No...only a little more," I said.

I gave my final push. Amy screamed the room down.

"God you are filling every inch of me...with that fucking cock of yours... now fuck me... long and hard."

She did not have to say that. She was going to get it all fucking night long. Thrusting in and out. Doing short strokes, then longer one's. Amy screamed and screamed with ever stroke. I went for full length stroke as best I could. Amy had two orgasms in a short pace of time. Bellowing out all the time fuck me to death. I was ready to Cum. I held in place right at the top of her twat. Shooting my load right inside the top of her twat. Amy was Cumming at the same time. Digging her nails deep in my back. I let out a scream for her and her screams were twice as loud as mine.

I lay there between her legs. She must have thought. I was going to get off her worn out. Then she realised my cock was hard still. Thrusting away I went even faster.

"Fuck me harder if you can."

My body went faster. Amy was in heaven. Cumming at least twice more. Letting out louder and louder moans with every thrust from me. Her legs wrapped around my waist. I was the same thing. Her nails must have drawn blood on my back.

The screams were even more intense with every stroke from me. I was ready to shoot my load. In her wet through twat. I let out a loud grown it was for her sake. She was shaking like mad underneath me. As I was Cumming in her with her legs wrapped around my waist. She screamed the room down with her excitement of me giving her another good fucking. I pulled out and a loud pop came from her twat.

"Amy stands up at the bottom of the bed."

She knelt down on the bed.

"No turn this way...with one leg knee on the bed...and one leg on the floor," I said.

She moved to the position I wanted her in. So the camera could see her face. Standing behind her in went my cock nicely. Ready to grind away in her. Amy was ready for my size. In it went and a moan came from her. I pushed it all the way in her. She dropped her head and lifted it up umpteen times looking back at me. The camera was catching her face full of sex on her fucking face. While she was calling out.

"David fuck me to death with that fucking big cock of yours," She called out.

I got what I wanted. My name was there. I went even faster. She was Cumming in seconds. Screaming her head off. Looking right into the camera. I fucked so fucking hard. I shoot my load in her twat. I pulled out and another pop came.

"Amy get on the bed...looking down at the bottom of the bed," I said.

She was there in a flash. She was looking straight into the camera. I was kneeling down behind her. The camera had a good view of my face. I pushed my cock in her and a long moan came from Amy. I fucked so fucking hard she screamed the room down. God this woman loved being fucked long and hard. So she was going to get it at least twice more. If I could manage it. Amy as looking into the camera. While she was yelling out fuck me harder David. Well, she was shaking as she was Cumming. Calling out David. I want that cock of yours every fucking week when we are back home.

I told her. She was going to get it every fucking week. When we get back. Then I let out my cry shooting more Cum in her already soaking wet twat.

I did not pull out. But I started to fuck once again. Amy was looking in the camera and back at me. David faster I want it before you go slack. She got it hard and fast. Crying out with long screams of satisfising sex. Then I was able to shoot more Cum in her drenched twat.

I was still hard. But I did not know how long for. Amy climbs of the bed and I lay down getting my breath back. Amy mounted me looking at my face. She wanted it cow girl style. Before I would become slack. She held my cock and in went my cock all the way in. As she lowered herself down on me. giving out a long, long moan.

I had to grab hold of her tits. Rolling them round and round squeezing them and flicking her nipples from time to time. That was sending her over the edge. She loved her tits being played with that way I found out. Amy was bouncing up and down frantic. Her arms went outwards and behind her head. Dropping down to me for a quick kiss or two. Then she bounces. With her hands behind her head. Screaming her head off as she was Cumming. I was Cumming at the exact time as her. Her screams drowned out my cry's. Then I felt a load of my Cum and her Cum running down my cock onto my balls.

"Amy turns round before I go slack."

She pulled of me and turned around guiding my cock in her drenched twat. She lowered herself down on me saying, "David fuck me hard and fast. Before you go slack."

"I don't think I can last much longer," I said.

Amy was facing the camera. In reverse cow girl style. And the camera had a good view of my cock sliding into her twat. She went mad. Bouncing up and down. As though there was no tomorrow. I held hold of both her tits squeezing them hard and pulling at her nipples. She fell forward a couple of times then bounce so fucking hard on me.

"David, David promises me you will fuck me when we get home."

"Amy, I promise you."

That made her go faster. Looking into the camera and back at me. Then I let out my cry. Shooting the last drops of my Cum in her. Amy was in another world screaming out my name.

"David, I want that fucking cock of yours for rest of my life. While that cheating bastard Jake is fucking someone else," Amy said.

Little did she know. It was my slut of a wife he was fucking. I was getting my own back. Fucking her.

That was it. my cock was going slack. Amy had been well fucked. We climb in to her bed. Holing her tight. We fell asleep until morning. I left her room while she dressed. I dressed next door. We walked down to breakfast to side by side. The last words we said to each other. See you early tonight. It was the same for the next four nights.

While we were having our last breakfast. I had the recordings put behind the desk. For me to pick up. As I paid the bill. With the cost of the cameras and removal. We left on Saturday heading for home. Planning our next meeting.

+

When I got back home at the airport, Alison was there waiting for me. She wanted to tell me something. She was so happy jumping for joy. She told me she had met the man of her dreams. Our sex had to stop. But she would have causal sex with me from time to time. Then she went on to ask me. Is the deal for the coffee shop still on? I told her she can have a coffee shop a restaurant or two coffee shops. For all she had done for me.

We went back home with the pretence. I was still in the chair. For Nancy. Needless to say, she had been fucked every day by the four of them. I did not give a shit.

A week later. I did the same thing. I wrote down on paper a note to Nancy. What I had written. I am going on a business trip for a week. In a week's time. Alison has to come with me because she was my nurse. Nancy nodded. She was going to get fucked for a week. I did not give a fuck.

The week pasted. Alison took me to the airport. She went on a well-deserved holiday. But his time with her boyfriend. Paid for by me. We had left the chair in the airport for when we returned.

I did the same thing in the hotel. Same floor, rooms, cameras installed. I bumped into Jill. Tom's wife we had dinner then up to the room she wanted it. I was a repeat of the week with Amy.

We went back home. With the pretence. I was still in the chair. For Nancy. Needless to say, she had been well fucked every day by the four of them. Two down two to go.

A two weeks later. I did the same thing. I am going on a business trip for a week. Alison had to come with me she was my nurse. Nancy nodded. She was going to get fucked for a week. So, fucking what. I didn't give a fuck...

The weeks past. Alison took me to the airport. Alison went on holiday with her new boyfriend. Leaving the chair in the airport for when we returned.

I did the same thing in the hotel. Same floor, rooms, cameras installed. I bumped into Beth Tony's wife we had dinner then up to the room she wanted it. I was a repeat of the week with Amy and Jill. Three down one to go.

We went back home. With the pretence. I was still in the chair. For Nancy. Needless to say, she had been fucked every day.

A week later I did the same thing. But this was with Jim's wife. June. She was a tiger in bed and fucked me silly.

We went back home. With the pretence. I was still in the chair. Needless to say, she had been fucked every day.

+

I now had two weeks to change my routine. The first thing I did. Copied all the recordings. Then I made a special one. For the Christmas party in two weeks' time.

I went and visited Amy, Jill, Beth and June. To do three things. First to fuck them silly. Asked them to marry me. If they would divorce their husbands. I lied through my teeth. May I have divorce papers made up for you in your names. I asked the four of them. To have them serve on their husbands. The four of them jumped at the chance. To get rid of their cheating fucking bastards of a husband. I had them drawn up.

I was in my lawyer's office with Alison. Still in the pretence in the chair. I wanted my divorce papers ready for the Christmas party. And Nancy was only going to get. what I wanted. I went to the bank and change my bank details for our home. If that was what you could call it. Now it was time to show Nancy. There was no need for the chair. I could walk and talk.

Monday night. Nancy came home from work. She was expecting a night of getting fucked. From the four of them. Nancy, she change into a dress. Waiting for a knock at the door. From the four of them.

The knock came. Nancy let them in. I was sat in the chair waiting for them.

"Nancy let's get started," Jake said to Nancy.

That was my queue. I stood up with my father's old Army gun in my hand. Pointing it at Jake.

"Right lads strip," I said waving the gun at each of them.

They stripped.

I said, "now out the door."

Jake said," Its cold out there."

"You will be fucking colder dead...That's up to you...By the way...I would not had shot you.... But I want my wife back... So you four can forget...What you have been doing in the last months," I said.

I lied through my teeth.

With that the four of them. Ran to the car, they had come in. Naked. it was freezing outside.

I turn to Nancy she was scared to death. This is what I told her.

So, you had a fucking good time. With those four bastards. Fucking you in front of me haven't you. Laughing at me. Pulling funny faces. Screaming out when each of them fucked you. With their little cocks. I have plans for us. But it will have to wait for next year. Then we will sort a few things out. With our marriage to stay together. That made Nancy feel better. She thought she was going to get away with it.

She tried for the rest of the week. For me to fuck her. She didn't have a hope in hell. I told her. I was not ready for making love to her yet. My doctor told me to leave it alone for another month. I had invited Alison with her boyfriend to the Christmas party. Sit on the side and watch Nancy when I give my presentation.

Nancy and I dressed for the party. I picked up my special recordings. We entered the hotel. As though we were a loving couple. For all to see. The dinner was over. I was time for my presentation.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Would you please reorganise the room...Put three chairs at the front? Behind them. Forty more chairs...Now could all my workers... From the 20 acres site. SIT THEIR...And would Jake and his wife. Tom and his wife. Tony and his wife and Jim and his wife all sit in the centre," I said to everyone.

They looked at each other. Wondering what the hell was going on.

"Please would the rest of you sit either side of them," I said.

They all moved into their places.

"Would my loving faithful wife. Please sit in the middle chair at the front."

She did so. Two strapping men sat at her side. That was to make her sit there and watch.

"Ladies and gentlemen. I not going to bore you...This year...I want to show you an edited recording...That you will all find interesting," I said.

On went the edited recording of Jake. He was first on the screen fucking Nancy. Then Tom followed. Then Tony and Jim. Nancy tried to get up and run out of the room. That was why the strapping men were there for. They held her still and make her watch the recording. Jake, Tom, Tony and Jim wanted to get up and run for it.

"Hang on lads sit there. I have another edited recording for you to watch. On went the recording of Amy, Jill, Beth and June and me. There I was in full view for all to see. Fucking the hell out of each of them. Amy, Jill, Beth and June. Screamed the hotel down in shock.

Then from the back. Four men walked up to the front. With the divorce papers in their hands. One for Jake, Tom, Tony and Jim. They were served in front of everyone. Then Nancy. was served with her divorce papers.

With that. Alison stood up and cheered the hotel room down. Shouting out. You fucking cheat, slut, whore. All Nancy could do. Was hang her head in shame. Bursting into tears.

"Right Ladies and gentlemen the shows over...I hope you liked my presentation. There's plenty of drink...help yourself...have a nice rest see you all...at the new year buffet party."

Jake, Tom, Tony and Jim stood up and escaped with their wives.

+

"Nancy...What do you want to do...stay in the hotel...Or come back home with me...It's up to you, "I said.

I headed for the door. Nancy. Came running after me. We got into a taxi. All the way home between her crying. What I heard was sorry, sorry, sorry.

I was not in the mood to talk to Nancy. So, I went to bed and locked the door. The following day was frosty. It was colder inside than outside. I went to work and put the final touches to my plan. I rang the estate agent. And asked to give me a true value of the house. They told me could do it today since it was the last day before Christmas. I told them I would be home in thirty minutes. Could you be there by then. They were there on time.

They gave me the value. Half a million. I told them to put it up for sale at half the price. Quarter of a million. I wanted a quick sale. The house was in my name only. Nancy could not do a thing about it.

Christmas day. I went to my aging parents for lunch. I asked Nancy does she wanted to come.

She said to me. "please can we act...as though we are a loving married couple."

"I told her...I don't think so...but I would try."

We went to my parent's home for lunch. Mum had done us proud for the lunch with all the trimmings. As the day went on Nancy and I spoke to each other via my parents. Nancy helped mum in the kitchen. I had cleared the table. Filling the sink up and loading the dish washer. Then I washed the pots in the sink.

Nancy was looking out of the window. Wondering what the hell was instore for us. Mum put her arms round her. Come on Nancy. Sit down and have another glass of champagne. Which is what she did.

Dad. Now had realised there was something wrong between us. But he did not want to ask me.

We had our Christmas tea. Followed by a few more drinks of dad's expensive champagne. Dad asked. How was the centre doing? I told him about the profits are much better now. And told him his and mums' pension was going up. We talked for ages about the Centre. I told dad about a few new plans. I had. Nancy sat there drinking her champagne. She had no interest in the Centre.

Mum and dad wearing getting tied. That was my queue to leave. I telephone for a taxi. I had far too much to drink. Nancy kissed my father on the cheek. Then she hugged my mother. Dad was at the other end of the room. He was waiting to say something to me. I held my mother tight and kissed her on both cheeks and her forehead. She knew something was wrong. Because I only kissed her on the cheeks.

I went over to dad shook his hand and held him tight. He whispered in my ear.

"Son when you come back tomorrow for your car, I want to know what's wrong."

"I will tell you and mum then. Thanks for lunch and the tea. And for that expensive champagne you have been saving," I said.

"Son, I have a dozen left...for when our grandkids come along...one day soon."

Nancy was heading for the door. When she heard, what dad had said to me. We climb in the taxi and waved to Mum and Dad as we left. Within seconds Nancy was in tears.

+

Christmas day night. Was not the right time to talk to Nancy. To sort a few things out, she went to bed in the spare room and cried her eyes out. The penny at last. Had finally dropped. Between Christmas day and the New year's party the house was cold as ice. The lawyers where all shut up until next year. Nancy was not able to get a lawyer of her own. I don't know what was going on in her head. But she cried a lot. All I could think of was guilt.

The following day. I went to pick up my car from my parents' house. I told Mum and Dad. All the sordid details. from when I was out of hospital nine months ago.

All dad said was," DIVORCE ASAP."

Mum burst into tears.

Two days before the New Year's party. I went to the police with the recording of Jake, Tom, Tony and Jim. When they were having their lunch. Tom was doing the talking at the time.

"You know that Jake that was a great Idea of yours...To sell those expensive trees on the local market. To that friend. Of yours. At half the price...they sell them in the centre...How long have the four of us been doing this now...Is it four years," Tom said.

Jake, Tony and Jim jumped in.

Saying, "Yes it was a great I idea of yours Jake...I could have not bought. All those expensive goods if was not for you...Jake."

"May it last for years to come... Don't forget lads tonight. We fuck Nancy in front of him...Lets make her scream like fucking hell, "Jake said with laugher in his voice.

The police asked me about the last sentence was it true. I told the truth saying. Yes, the four of them came to my house. And fucked Nancy to death in front of me.

I asked. Could you arrest them. At the New Year's party for robbery. As the four had been invited.

"Sir what time does it start," The police man asked.

"Seven o'clock. It's a running buffet with free drinks all night, "I told the police man.

"I that case...We will be there at eight thirty...It will give you some time to mingle...With the rest of the staff...We will be there on the dot...to arrest the four of them," the policeman said.

It was still frosty. Between Nancy and I. But she had to put a brave face on for the New Year's party.

We were all dressed up or the party. I could sense. Nancy did not want to go. Because she had been served with divorce papers. But the embracement. She shoved to the back of her mind and she went.

As we entered the room. Everyone was amazed. They thought we had repaired our differences. They could not have been more wrong. I mingled round the room. Nancy did the same. The men spoke to her but the wife's cut her short. I was looking at my watch waiting for the police to arrive. But I was making sure. I knew were the famous four were. Jake, Tom, Tony and Jim.