Famous Last Words

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! Please, no!" he implored, but Miss Sinclair stood her ground. Resigned to his fate, Joshua moved his hands to his side, revealing a protrusion from his shorts of such consequence that even Miss Sinclair was taken aback.

"I... I shall want to see you inside this house, Joshua," she said huskily, her eyes already glazing over with lust. "Don't make me tell you twice."

Joshua went to hide his tumescence from her gaze again as he started walking toward the house.

"Hands to your side!" she commanded and he immediately obeyed. She followed him into the house and ordered him to the living room where a large bay window, immaculately transparent to any prying eyes that might wander past, flooded the room with light.

"Stop! Right there," she compelled once Joshua found himself dead-center before the window. "Turn around."

He submitted so unreservedly; it sent a thrill of power directly to Porsche Sinclair's pussy.

"Take off your shirt."

"My shirt?" Joshua asked meekly, though already removing his shirt without waiting for an answer since he knew full well what was expected of him.

"Now your shoes... and your socks."

"Miss Sinclair, please, no. I beg of you, don't make me. I swear to you I never meant to..."

"Shut up and do as I say, Joshua. Or I'll be calling your mother first, and your college ethics hotline second! Maybe even the cops after that!"

He kicked off his shoes, leaving them on top of his shirt on the growing pile of clothing. He pulled off his socks and tossed them onto the pile, too.

"I suppose you're going to tell me that's not an erection behind those shorts?" she taunted.

"No, ma'am, I... I mean..."

"Bullshit! It is so an erection! Off with your shorts now, so I can prove it!"

Resigned to his fate, he slipped his thumbs behind the waistband of his shorts and slipped them down until they were bunched at his ankles.

"You know what to do next, don't you, Joshua?"

"Y--yes, ma'am," he sighed and untied the drawstring inside the hem of his Speedos. Slowly, he stretched the swimsuit away from his waist, to loosen its hold, then pushed down on the last vestige of modesty he'd had left.

Miss Sinclair leered unabashedly as his virile cock sprung free, slapping against the boy's stomach with an audible clap. "Oh, my," she gasped at the sight of his unspoiled manhood, the low-hanging balls, and dear God that long thick shaft with a mushroom head at its tip. She licked her lips as she devoured him with her eyes.

"Do you do this often, Joshua?" she jeered at the naked young man in her living room. "Do you present yourself naked and hard to fully-clothed women often? How many times have you spied on some poor, unsuspecting woman? Huh?"

"N--never! I've never, Miss Sinclair! I swear it! No one's ever seen me naked like this before. N--n--no one but you!"

"Clarissimi novissima verba!" Itchy screeched. "How this boy never knows when to stop talking!" A strong breeze flung some leaves toward the face of buxom college-coed who happened to be walking by, prompting her to turn her face toward the Sinclair home just as Joshua was about to be humiliated even further.

"Face the window, now, Joshua. Let me see that fine ass of yours," Miss Sinclair directed.

"W-why are you doing this, Miss Sinclair? Why do you embarrass me so?" he whined while at the same time thrilling at the electric exhiliration suddenly pulsing through his veins.

"You saw me naked, didn't you? Turnabout is fair play! Not to mention, you ought to be punished for your insolent behavior, don't you agree? Peeping Tommery is such a perversion. Now, face that window again and stay there, young Joshua. Don't make me tell you again!"

Unbeknownst to Joshua, Itchy had chanted his incantation right after the young man had claimed no one but the older woman had ever seen him in such a naked and aroused state. But upon turning to face forward, Joshua saw Clarissa Merzinger, by far the sexiest girl in his high school graduating class, walking across the yard, staring straight into the window at his completely nude form and exposed vulnerability.

"Do you like being naked in front of fully-clothed women?" Miss Sinclair asked, but Joshua was too stupefied to answer. "I'll take your silence and unapologetic display of your boner to me as a yes and--Oh my, is that Clarissa already? Why, she's a bit early for my party. Poor, poor, Joshua. You must feel so ashamed of yourself right now," Miss Sinclair growled seeing the young man's dick bounce at the sight of the young woman approaching. "Hmm, by all that precum leaking out of your swollen cock head right now, I'm starting to wonder if you're not ashamed at all. In fact, you seem to quite enjoy being displayed like this. Go answer the door, boy." Her voice had turned stern and commanding.

"Wh-what?" Joshua was startled from his daze at his captor's demand, both terrifying and tittilating to his more primal, carnal sensibilities. "I can't go answer the door, Miss Sinclair! I'm n-naked!" he protested. "That would be stupid... irresponsible... I could... people would... what if..."

"Seems to me like you want to do answer that door more than anything in your whole life. You're just afraid. Stop denying yourself, Joshua. Stop thinking. Just give in and obey me."

I couldn't have said that better myself! Itchy thought. Who is this woman, Miss Sinclair? Was she a demon in disguise, herself? Damn, she was good!

"I-I can't, Miss Sinclair! I-I won't!"

"Clarissimi novissima verba!"

A hard slap against Joshua's tender bottom sent a reminder to his brain of how he'd gotten himself into this predicament and how near it was to his most secretly held fantasies. Another resounding spank only reinforced his demise and the very real possibility that his darkest fantasies could come true, if he'd just take that step.

"The choice is yours, Joshua. Decide this instant. Do you submit yourself to me and allow me to mete out your comeuppance, or shall I start making phone calls?"

"I... I'm sorry, Miss Sinclair," he bowed his head with a deferential whimper while his tumescent erection rose to loyal attention.

"I saw that, Joshua. You will go answer the door. And you will greet each of my party guests exactly as you are, won't you?"

"G-guests?" he stammered.

"Oh, did I not tell you? My party wasn't supposed to be until later tonight, but I've just now decided to start it early. I mean, why not, right? The entertainment is already here."

# # # # #

"Well, done nephew Itchy. I knew you could do it." The elder demon had materialized next to his younger relation in time to see the entrapment of the witless virgin male at the window and had been watching quietly with keen interest ever since. "What a wonderful introduction to the possibilities of your new power. Now, I dare you to tell me you don't fancy that invocation, now that you've had a taste of it."

"It's truly diabolical," Itchy admitted. "And, dare I say, fun. What shall I do next to this poor tortured boy? He's already dying of embarrassment. How can I humiliate him further? How can I ensure his continued descent once I move on to another victim? Hmm, if I'm lucky maybe I can humiliate not just him by the end of this."

"Just be patient, dear nephew. Don't exert yourself so unnecessarily. Simply encourage their innate depravities and let the humans dig their own graves. They always do."

# # # # #

"Nice to see you, Joshie," Clarissa lilted in a sing-song manner. She took her time crossing the threshold while the naked young man held the door open for her, getting a thrill from the knowledge that she was openly presenting him to any other passersby.

He swallowed, then mumbled weakly, "Hi Clarissa," before bowing his head in disgrace but not so ashamed that he tried to hide his nakedness from her.

"That's a nice piece of meat you're showing off between your legs there. Is it only for show, or can a girl find out how it feels, too?" Without waiting for him to answer, Clarissa reached out and wrapped her circled fingers around his iron-hard rod. "Oh, Joshie, it's actually hot to the touch. So hard and so soft. And you're weeping from your cum slit. Are you worked up or what?"

He couldn't answer, too busy trying to will away a premature eruption of his seed all over Clarissa's groping, uninvited hand.

"You know, I always thought you were just a shy, innocent virgin. Who knew you were such a man-slut."

"I--I'm not a sl--slut, Clarissa."

"Are you still a virgin?" she asked directly.

"Y-yes," he admitted, finally closing the door as he spied another young woman walking away from her car and toward Miss Sinclair's house.

"So, you're a virgin exhibitionist? How delicious. I have a feeling you won't be a virgin by the time this party's over. And I have a really strong suspicion that you're very much a slut."

"No," he insisted. "I'm... I'm not a slut. I don't even know what that means."

"It means you have an insatiable appetite for sex. It means you'll do anything for it. Like stand in front of a window with your hard dick at full mast. Or answering the door in the buff and letting anyone and everyone see your every last..."

"But, I'm not a slut, Clarissa. "I've never done anything like this before."

"Clarissimi novissima verba!"

Joshua felt a shift in his psyche as if scales had fallen from his eyes and a realization started to form that, perhaps he was a slut... or wanted to be... or was at least curious about it. Would he really do anything for the possibility of sexual pleasure?

"So, if I were to tell you I'm not wearing any panties under my skirt, and I gave you permission you to kneel right now and eat me out, are you saying you wouldn't do it?" Clarissa asked.

"I'm... I'm not a slut, Clarissa, I'm a good person!" He'd no sooner said the words when he felt the force of gravity stronger than he'd remembered and his achingly heavy body made him drop to the carpeted floor, landing him directly at Clarissa's feet.

"Taste me, slut," she ordered.

Joshua instantly obeyed, licking first her bare feet, before quickly exploring her long legs to the juncture where they disappeared behind her leather skirt.

"Oh, God, I can't believe I just..." he started to apologize. "Clarissa, I'm sorry. I..."

"Keep going," she commanded and he dutifully complied, burying his face into her snatch and kissing a real-life female pussy for the very first time, finding that he loved the musky scent and flavor of Clarissa's essence.

"Ohhhhh, Joshie, you're a natural. That's so good. Keep doing that. Lap me up with your tongue. That's it! Flick my clit and suck on it! I'm already close. Ohmygod I'm so close!"

Joshua dove in deeper, thrusting his tongue deep into her pussy and sucking the cream from her cunt like a starving man at a banquet.

"Tell me you love my pussy," Clarissa moaned.

"I... I do love your pussy," he admitted. "I really do, Clarissa."

"Tell me you'll eat me out, whenever I tell you to."

"Any time? Do you mean it? Oh, God, yes, I will, Clarissa! You taste so good!"

"Very good, slut, now stop talking and bring me to climax! Fuck, you're good at this! There's no way you haven't done this before!"

"I haven't," he pulled back just long enough to deny, then returned to the oral pleasuring of the young woman he'd fancied from afar for so long.

"Mmmm... Oooooh... Fuck, yes..." she cooed as the tension in her loins rose. "Yes, Joshie! Yes! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Make me cum!" Clarissa could hardly stand as her orgasm overtook her. The only thing keeping her upright was how tightly she had clamped her thighs around Joshua's head like a vice as she rode his face into release.

The girl exploded with a flood of passion that released her cream all over his face as he lapped at her like a puppy.

The doorbell rang out as Clarissa groaned in sated bliss. "Good timing, slut. I need to sit down for a rest. But you get to go answer the door. Another guest has arrived."

"Yes, Clarissa," he managed to eke out.

"That's a good man-slut," she said with a wink.

Joshua could no longer deny his impulse to obey; his compulsion to acquiesce and even the discomfort itself of being exposed was a most powerful aphrodisiac. He headed to the door just as the entire room illuminated around him for a split second. He turned to find its source, only to be blinded by another bright flash, then another, and another. His body was bathed in a harsh white light that he finally realized was coming from the camera on Miss Sinclair's cell phone.

"Going to be one hell of a party, eh, Joshua?" Miss Sinclair quipped.

Joshua wasn't sure how long it had taken him to service Clarissa, but it was long enough that Miss Sinclair was able to change her wardrobe, reappearing before him adorned in a summer sun dress, her hair no longer in a bun, but flowing alluringly over her shoulders. Her tight pinched nipples poked hard against the cotton fabric of her dress and he fell victim to their siren's song.

"Not yet, my pony," she snickered at the sight of his lust-fueled dopey expression. "But if you behave, I promise to let you suck on these later," Miss Sinclair goaded with a sexy laugh as she groped her own breasts. "Now, my guests haven't all arrived yet, but once they're all here you'll be good and give them a nice show, won't you, my pet? In the meantime, please don't keep my visitors waiting. I'm sure I just heard the doorbell again."

Joshua opened the door to find not one but an entire gaggle of giggling females, all former classmates he recognized from high school, now entering freshmen to the same local college he'd been accepted to in the fall. His face reddened to deep crimson in humiliation as they raved over his naked body with their greedy eyes.

"Joshua Ramberg? It is you!" said the pert blonde at the helm of the small cadre of girls. She commanded not only his attention, but apparently that of her sidekicks, too. "I heard rumor you were going to perform for us tonight but I was sure it couldn't be true. I'm so glad I came. Well, I haven't come at all yet, now have I?" she asked suggestively while lifting his chin with a dainty fingertip to make sure he was giving her his undivided attention. "I hope you'll save some lovin' for me and maybe we can both come together later. But first, I came to see a virgin get deflowered and I believe that virgin is you!"

"What? I'm... I'm not having sex tonight!"

"Famous last words! Clarissimi novissima verba!" Itchy couldn't get the words out fast enough.

In an instant, Joshua heard the voice of Miss Sinclair demanding the attention of the room. "It's time, my dear pets, for the event we've been waiting for! Joshua, love, come here. Let me show you off to my friends."

He blushed in humiliation but still submissively approached her. He let her spin him around like he had strings and she was the puppet master. The room was suddenly filled with not only the young women he recalled letting in but several older women as well. A coworker of Miss Sinclair. The elderly woman who lived across the street. Even his own mother's best friend. Where had they all come from?

"See my young stud, ladies? Isn't he perfect?" Miss Sinclair boasted, groping and fondling him as she gave them a tour of his body. "Look at his tight belly, his six-pack abs, and lean muscles. You can tell he is a swimmer, can't you?" she bragged as she squeezed his tight butt.

"Look at his mouth," she forced him to open wide in her pincer-like clutch. "Perfect for eating a pussy."

Mercifully, she let go but quickly grabbed one of his hands. "See his long fingers? I'll teach him how to use these inside my cunt. To reach my g-spot with and suck my juices off of."

"And how' bout this beautiful virgin manhood? Take a good look one last time. See how he's so eager and ready. He won't be a virgin much longer, will he?"

The crowd of females screamed their approval and began chanting "Virgin meat! Virgin meat!"

Bodiless hands groped his body as he was guided to the center of the room where they spread him out on the floor on his back. Countless fingers tweaked his nipples and unknown mouths kissed his face, his chest, his stomach, and his legs. A rush of hormone-heavy blood flooded his penis energizing his erection until it was hard as forged steel and towering straight into the air.

"Well, should I let you fuck me, Joshua?" Miss Sinclair's crass question drew his eyes upward, where the older woman stood above him, straddling his body. From his vantage point, he could see clearly what he'd already suspected--there were no panties beneath her sundress.

His eyes locked onto the vision of her pussy lips, moist and dripping with her wanton lust. She had hungered for this boy all summer and was about to claim him as her own, first with her hot cunt and later with him deep in the slick tightness of her throat.

But first things first, she pulled her sundress up, over her hips and tight stomach, over her perfect, natural tits, and finally over her head, leaving her completely nude just as he was, except that she was in full control. The light from half a dozen cellphones shined a spotlight on his mistress.

"I asked if I should let you fuck me, Joshua. You haven't answered yet."

Joshua broke his gaze from his dream woman made manifest before him and glanced around the room. At least eight women, maybe ten, of varied ages were all recording the debauchery on their cellphones.

On the one hand, he knew life as he'd known it was over. He'd be kicked out of his program for sure once one of these videos got leaked, and how could at least one of them not end up getting leaked? On the other hand, he was about to finally lose his virginity to the woman he'd been jerking off to since he first learned how to do it, in almost the exact way he'd so often fantasized about it happening, at her mercy, on display in front of other people, vulnerable yet willfully submitted to her.

"I call seconds!" a voice shouted from behind him.

"I'm after Clarissa!" another screamed before the rest of the gang of lust-crazed women all shouted their demands to be next in line to fuck the virgin.

"Sounds like you're going to have to fuck a dozen women tonight, Joshua," Miss Sinclair hissed before darting the sultry slip of her snakelike tongue from her lips to wet her mouth. "Then I'm going to eat you like you ate me until I've milked whatever's left of your cum out of your sweet virgin balls," she, of course, couldn't utter those tantalizing words without cupping his bells in her hand and rolling his testicles in her fingers. "And trust me, I'll find some more cum in you, no matter how much you get used tonight."

Joshua's cock lurched toward his captor despite his incredulity that what she'd just promised was even possible. "I... I can't fuck a dozen women, Miss Sinclair! I-I've never even fucked one!"

"Clarissimi novissima verba!"

A small handful of blue pills appeared before his face, held before him in the tiny hand of one of the seductresses. "Swallow these, Joshie," the faceless voice encouraged, though he knew from her pet name for him that it had to be Clarissa. He took them into his mouth and swallowed them down.

"Hell, let's see if he can fuck us all twice!" Miss Sinclair's voice was barely human, overtaken as she was by her lecherous appetite for the boy. "Now, answer me for chrissake! Should... I... let... you... fuck... me?!"

Before he could answer Miss Sinclair dropped onto his prostrate body, grabbed his throbbing fuckstick in her hand, and guided it to the entrance to her drenching hot cunt.