Famous Last Words

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y--Y--Yes!" he begged from the very core of his being. "Please! Please, fuck me, Miss Sinclair!" he shouted. "Let me fuck you, Miss Sinclair! Please!"

The ecstasy of his erotic baptism into sex overwhelmed him as his virgin cock was bathed in velvety heat. The slippery lubrication from his neighbor's hot juices sent a million tiny caresses of pleasure across the taut skin of his steely rod. Cum boiled in his balls and seared its way almost instantly toward release.

"Oh no... Miss Sinclair!... No! I'm... I'm gonna come already! I'm so sorry!"

"It's okay, my pet! Come for me! Fill me with your virgin cum! Fill my pussy with your sperm!"

Lewd taunts and bawdy heckles filled his ears.

"Fuck that virgin cock!" one woman yelled.

"Fill her cunt with your jizz, boy!" shouted another.

"Save some for the rest of us, screamed yet another, which prompted a fresh new wave of laughter and sordid taunts.

"RAAAAAAH!" Joshua wailed as his premature climax overtook him and lava erupted from his loins.

Miss Sinclair came at the same time, quickened by the vision of his 'O' face beneath her as she rode him like the stallion she always hoped he could be.

She felt the swelling of his cock inside her cunt as his release melded with hers. She felt the surge of his jism and its heat against the deepest walls of her fuck tunnel.

One spurt. Two spurts. Unseen, uncountable ropes of cum shot from his angry, bottled-up cock into Porsche Sinclair's welcoming cunt.

"AAAAAAAHH!" he shouted one last time as his passion was finally sated and his testes ceased their release, leaving him panting for breath.

His ravisher slowed her rocking hips to a languid tease against his hypersensitive glans, skillfully keeping him both hard and on edge.

How he yearned to surrender to sleep, to rest his body from the erotic torments it had already endured, but Miss Sinclair's skillful ministrations, not to mention the mob of female Lotharios who hadn't quenched their appetites yet, refused to be denied.

Clarissa replaced Miss Sinclair across his lap and he'd barely had a second to commit the image of her nubile naked body to memory before she dropped her full weight down upon him, taking him to the hilt into her cunt in one fluid motion.

Once again he was overtaken by the hot liquid sensation around his cock that sent him spiraling rapidly toward another heady orgasm. He'd enjoyed only a second of the beautiful agony before a different, clean-shaven pussy filled his vision, then descended upon his face.

"Eat me, Josh, you naughty little boy!" the voice, he recognized, was of his mother's best friend, Judy. "Do a good job and maybe I won't share my photos with your mother!"

# # # # #

"I'd say you've gotten the hang of this incantation, Nephew," Uncle Harry said proudly. "If I can recommend something, you ought to find a way to humiliate this boy in public somehow. It would be a wasted opportunity if he didn't wake up naked and tied to a tree somewhere, maybe in the town square or front of city hall."

"Thank you, Uncle," Itchy was truly grateful to hear the praise of his favorite relation. "I've been doing my worst to learn this new power. And I realize now it's been a blessing to receive it."

"Indeed. How I do envy your new ability. What I could do with such words. You must use it frequently, my nephew, and let me live vicariously through your misadventures."

"Yes, Uncle."

"You just might be a credit to the Balzak family name, yet!"

"Thank you, Uncle."

"Now, I'll leave you to your work. Remember, be vigilant lest this power goes to your head. You must learn to control yourself as much as the words you've been entrusted with and these puny, reprehensible humans."

# # # # #

Joshua Ramberg did wake up naked in public the next morning, bound helplessly with ropes, but he was not in the town square or front of city hall as Uncle Harry suggested. Instead, he found himself hog-tied at the doorstep of Miss Priscilla Mae Vickers, resident headmistress of the all-girls dormitory on campus and chairwoman of the college's Student Ethics Committee.

"What do we have here," she crooned like a female lounge singer who'd fried her vocal cords with a lifetime of cheap cigarettes. "I'd say you're in a pickle, Mr. Joshua Ramberg. And who's this you're bound with?"

Joshua hadn't been conscious long enough to realize he'd been tethered to another naked body.

"Why, Clarissa, is that you? Clarissa Merzinger?"

"Please, help us," Joshua begged. "And please don't boot me from the program! Please, don't tell my mom! Or report me to the police!"

"Yes, Miss Vickers!" Clarissa wholeheartedly concurred with whimpering pleas of her own. "We'll do anything, Miss Vickers. Just please, please, help us!"

"You'll do anything, you say?" Miss Vickers seemed to consider her windfall--not just one, but two willing servants to do her bidding over the remainder of their academic careers. "Interesting," she pondered out loud while glancing around her neighborhood for any signs as to who might have bequeathed her with such a gift. "What could you possibly do to convince me not to ruin your lives?"

Both Joshua and Clarissa felt their skin prickle and flush as the most lecherous smirk slanted across Miss Vicker's face.

Clarissa's nipples hardened into eraser tips that Joshua felt against his back.

Joshua's resilient young cock, though still ravished and raw from relentless, innumerable couplings the night before, sprang to life.

"Interesting, indeed," Miss Vickers purred as she rattled off several pictures on her phone. "Let's get you both inside before anyone else sees you. Then we can talk about the conditions for my silence on this matter, the first of which is that you both call me 'Mistress' from now on."

# # # # #

Had this been the end of the accounting of the 'Famous Last Words' bequeathal to Demon Second Class, Itchy, this story would have had a happy ending--well, from the underworld's perspective, anyway. But that is not quite how it played out.

Itchy, despite being advised by his uncle to remain vigilant lest his hubris be his downfall, couldn't help falling to the temptation of his newfound power.

He invoked his incantation frivolously at every opportunity, despite the admonition to be more strategic and selective.

Many of his reckless invocations turned out to be quite entertaining, though still grossly irresponsible. Like the time he watched a country bumpkin tie down a pickup truck full of pallets with cordage, proclaiming with great confidence "That ain't goin' nowhere."

"Clarissimi novissima verba!"

Not ten minutes later, a multi-car pileup on the city's only bridge caused a three-hour traffic jam.

Or the time he descended upon a red-carpet event and overheard a wannabe actress jealously mutter "I'll never be as famous as her."

"Clarissimi novissima verba!"

That actress became the talk of Hollywood overnight after secret sex tapes of her having relations with the governor were mysteriously leaked to the internet.

And then there was the infamous last time Itchy invoked the Famous Last Words hoodoo, when he heard a man and wife fighting. Words were exchanged between the two human combatants, harsh words that drew Itchy in like a moth to the flame.

"You're a forty-year-old frat boy!" the woman shouted.

"You're an ugly bitch!" the man volleyed back.

"Yeah?! Well, your mom is whore and your Dad is fucking your brother!"

Itchy didn't even care that none of the accusations were true. Seeing humans show their true colors was better than getting drunk on blood wine, even better than a catfight between two drunk women or a train wreck in slow motion.

"Your dick is tiny and you've never once given me an orgasm!"

"What?!" Apparently, that insult hit a little too close to home for the man. "You know what, Susan? Just... just... fuck you!"

"Fuck me? Fuck me?! Have you not heard a god-damned thing I've been telling you? I wouldn't fuck you again if Hell froze over!"

"Clarissimi novissima verba! Oh no!" Before he'd even finished conjuring it, Itchy realized his mistake. But it was too late.

# # # # #

Newsflash: Hades News Network

This just in... The Performance Analytics and Research Legion has permanently banned the use of all idiomatic or language-based incantations indefinitely as a result of the widespread carnage, suspected to have been caused by misuse of the 'Famous Last Words' invocation.

The underworld lost nearly one-third of its realm overnight when an unprecedented freeze ripped through the outer realms of Hades, trapping nearly the entire fourth army, countless civilians, and even three Demon Lords in a fatal freak cold snap.

The cause of the hitherto considered impossible cataclysm is still under investigation, but insiders close to the investigation have told HNN that a Demon Second Class named Itchy of the Balzak clan has recently been demoted to Demon Underling... Ninety-fifth Class, a completely new ranking so low as to be laughable if it weren't so coincidental in its timing to the tragedy still unfolding. Internal sources lead us to believe the two events are intrinsically linked.

Could a trainee demon have destroyed nearly a third of the underworld?

Rest assured we will stay on top of this story and will break in again as needed when new information becomes available.

This has been a news alert from HNN--your source for underworld news. We now return you to your program, already in progress.

# # # # #