All Comments on 'FamtasyWorld Pt. 01'

by de_Vere

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
FamtasyWorld Pt. 01 - Your sister is waiting in FantasyWorld.

You have posted a story with a one word title and a simple description.

You managed to misspell that one word title.

If you cannot spell the title then odds are your story is filled with misspelled words which often means readers will avoid your story.

So my suggestion is that you take as much care with the story title and description as you hopefully do with the story itself.

On the off chance that you intended to call it “Famtasy” then be consistent and spell it that way in the description.

Following this advice may not improve your story but it is almost guaranteed to gain you more readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting, look forward to more

I like the premise, building on it you can take this series far. Keep at it. Look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perhaps a pun

To Anonymous poster criticizing title. Did it ever occur to you that it was an attempt at a pun (Fam as in family)? I am tired of you "know it alls" who criticize just for the sake of criticizing. Did you even bother to read the story or did you just assume it is filled with typos? Here's some advice for you: Unless you are a word class writer yourself, don't give advice.

de_Verede_Vereover 3 years agoAuthor
The title spelled correctly

To Anonymous User: Too bad you wasted so much time criticizing the title.

Perhaps you should read a story to find out what it is about before you write a long critique of the title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mom next?

I am looking forward to see Mom (and other dream MILFs like his teacher or his friend's Mom) join them in the sequel.

Please!

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 3 years ago
Excellent start of a story series

1st let me say the title speaks for itself, a story in the incest category is all about family, so famtasy seems appropriate. That said the story is an intriguing way to introduce incest with a robot, I think you can take this storyline from telling the story of his vacation to potentially a real life situation in the future. I hope you continue this story whatever path you take to complete it.

KwiksilverKwiksilverabout 3 years ago

Don't stop now. Good story. Tell us what happens next.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

A truly unique premise and I love the play on words in the title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story so far is pretty good but very incomplete.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userde_Vere@de_Vere
He/him. I am a published author who writes sexy stuff. For the last year, I have posted some of my short stories here. For more naughty stories, sexy photos and ways to make it through the day, follow my on twitter: @deVere18997427 That photo is not me. But, I took it.