Fan Male Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus had gotten Toby in this position through the small blond prostitute's inattention.

Toby, Paul, and Angelique had been in Paul's apartment, watching porn DVDs. Angelique was sitting in Paul's lap, sheathing his cock, and Paul was fingering Angelique's new cunt, while Toby watched the DVD and the fucking. The video concluded.

"That's the last one I have," Paul said. "We'll have to cruise the Internet for something new and different. Maybe that Web site the Sandman stories and the connected videos are on."

"I have a new video I haven't watched over in the apartment," Toby said. "I think I left my laptop on anyway. I'll go over and get it. Won't be long."

Paul was revving up his laptop and seeking out the Sandman stories site as Toby left Paul's apartment. He didn't comprehend what Toby had said or that he had left the apartment.

When Toby opened the door to his own apartment, Marcus rushed around the corner from the elevator foyer and pushed him inside. Marcus's thumbs went to the soft tissue under Toby's jaw, and the small blond was out like a light. When he came to, he was naked, on his back on the big ottoman in his living room, and restrained at the four corners of the hassock.

"Good. You're back with us. Open up, and if you bite it, you're a dead man."

Toby believed him. This was the man in the photo Hardesty had sent him.

Marcus was at Toby's head, which was arched over the end of the ottoman. Marcus was as naked as Toby was. He was holding a half erection--he had a massive, thick cock--in one hand and was cupping Toby's cheek with the other. The uncut cockhead was pressed at Toby's lips, and the foreskin was pulled back as Marcus forced it inside Toby's mouth. He went deep, holding Toby's head steady with both hands. Toby gagged, but he knew how to take cock in his throat, even one as thick and long as Marcus's. Marcus face fucked him for several minutes, but he didn't come.

Marcus pulled out when he was in full erection, plopped a ball gag into Toby's mouth, came around to the other side of the ottoman, and released Toby's ankles. He grasped the young man's calves and raised and spread his legs. Going down on his knees at the end of the ottoman, Marcus buried his face in Toby's crack and alternated between eating him out, preparing his hole, coaxing it to dilate, and sucking the young blond's cock and balls. Toby moaned for him and rocked his buttocks against Marcus's face.

Give him what he wants, Toby was thinking. Make him take his time. Treat him like a client. Paul will figure out something's wrong. The guy didn't get the door completely shut. Just give him what he wants. Go with the ride. Keep him occupied.

Rising from there and hovering over Toby's bound body, Marcus dropped Toby's leg to free his hand to stroke himself back to full erection. Grasping and spreading the young prostitute's legs again, he came down on the ottoman on his knees, put his cockhead in position at Toby's now-dilated hole, and thrust up inside Toby's channel and fucked him.

Give him a good time. Keep his mind on the fuck, Toby thought. He rocked his hips and set the muscles of his channel undulating over the man's cock. Give him a good time.

At some point, Marcus was gliding his hands over Toby's body as he was fucking and a hand found the gecko tattoo on Toby's body, which was Toby's on switch. Toby hugged Marcus's hips close with his knees and start bucking wildly against Marcus's pelvis, fucking himself on the buried cock.

Marcus laughed at this sign of surrender, but he didn't want to come yet. He pulled out, rebound Toby's ankles at the corner of the ottoman's base. This was when he went roaming in the apartment, not wanting to come yet because he had other plans for Toby. And this was when he found the box of sounding wands in Toby's bedroom, which was exactly what he was looking for, and also when he found the unlocked and powered up laptop on the dining table.

He remembered the story he had read about sounding--not the one on the basic act he'd used with the dancer in the Turkey Run Park by the Potomac River. He remembered the one that had gotten him off twice while he was reading it--the one about two peckers sharing a sounding rod. He found a video to go with it on the Internet and settled down to party with this blond honey that same way.

Toby shuddered, but held still, as Marcus used his thumb and forefinger to squeeze the blond honey's bulb, opening up the piss slit. Hovering over him and grasping his own cock, the end of next largest rod extending from it, he maneuvered his own bulb in place and pressed the exposed end of the rod into Toby's piss slit he was pressing open. The rod disappeared down the urethra channel, the two bulbs kissed, Marcus pushed his foreskin over Toby's glans, and he began gently masturbating the two kissing cocks. He hummed as he worked. Toby moaned a low, prolonged tone. Marcus felt Toby relaxing to the cock fuck.

The little whore likes this, he thought.

Twelve minutes later, the big dude still sounding the little dude and himself together on the computer screen, Marcus was up to the fourth progressively larger wand in the joining of his cock to Toby's by buried steel.

"I think this is the one," he said to Toby, who was laying very still, whimpering behind his ball gag. "I'm ready. Are you? If you come with me, we'll stop this and move on to some other game. We'll go back to my house where I've got some really intense games set up. We're gonna have a load of fun, you and me. Ah, yes, I'm coming." He quickly pulled the wand out of both cocks and shot his load. Toby joined him in a gush of cum.

The wand out now and with any danger of Marcus slipping and ruining Toby gone, Paul, who had crept into the apartment through the door Marcus hadn't gotten shut, swung the bat he had poised in his hands and connected with Marcus's head.

All hell broke out at the same moment. Angelique came into the room, holding Toby's cellphone and saying, "It's for you, Toby. From your friend, Kit Helms. He's saying something about a guy coming to get you and knowing where to find you. Well, shit, what's this all about? Hey, that's the guy. Did you kill him?"

"Yes, I think I killed him," Paul answered.

At nearly the same moment, Hardesty and Whitehall walked in. Marcus hadn't made the play date stakeout they'd set up at Freddie's Beach Bar. Indeed, Marcus hadn't checked his Sandman account e-mails since Larry had sent him the fake invitation to meet.

When they released Toby's ball gag, the first thing he said was, "Shit, that was a fuck."

In the days to come, they'd have to replace the living room carpet and have the ottoman recovered to get rid of the sprayed blood and brain matter, but Ian Marcus wouldn't be playing any games with small, blond cuties anymore.