Fan Meets a Dominant Ember Moon

Story Info
Ember catches a fan and decides to have some fun with him.
1.9k words
3.5
5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ember Moon had always been your favorite wrestler ever since she debuted in NXT. You loved how she looked, how she wrestled, and to you, she was the hottest woman in wrestling. And ever since she made her return to NXT wearing those ripped tights that barely held together while trying to cover her big ass and thick legs, you couldn't get the thought of her out of your mind. So needless to say, when you received tickets to an NXT event as a Birthday gift, you were enthusiastic to see her in-person, to say the least.

Just like with most NXT shows, the event was held in a small venue, enough for a sizable crowd, but not nearly as big as an arena. The show featured a plethora of matches including which included Karrion Kross, Johnny Gargano, and various other wrestlers, but none of them held your attention, that is until Ember made her way to the ring for her match against Dakota Kai. You were in awe about how much more hot and fuckable her and her body looked in person. You were getting a boner just from the sight of her.

As the show eventually wrapped up, nearly everyone makes their way out of the building and heads home. Though out of curiosity, you decided to hide behind the seating and get a look at how a pro wrestling show runs. After about a half-hour, the coast is clear and you keep walking through the space behind the seating until you miraculously end up backstage with little to no effort (the perks of having a small venue).

You wander around the nearly empty backstage area and play it cool, casually walk past any clueless custodians and workers who are still in the building. You make your way down a short hallway and find yourself in front of a door labeled "women's locker room". Out of curiosity and relative excitement, you cautiously open the door and make your way inside. As expected the only thing in there were a few hangers and empty gym bags since everyone had taken their stuff with them.

As you walk around, you notice one of the gym bags was open and had stuff inside of it. As you bend down to look in it you notice a tag on the inside of it labeled "Adrienne". "Hey, that's Ember Moon's real name! You don't think...". You sort through the bag and find flashy tops and pants, almost like costumes. You pull out a pair of wrestling tights with large rips in them, unmistakably Ember's.

"Wow," you thought to yourself, "I wouldn't have ever imagined having Ember's attires in the palm on my hand, they're so cool." As you examine the tights you wonder "Man, how is she able to even fit in these, especially with that fat ass of hers.". The thought of Ember's big soft ass in her tights whirl around in your head, causing you to start to get hard. You quickly get a potentially bad idea. "I really shouldn't do this but this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity."

You quickly undo and drop your pants and layout the tights in front of you on one of the benches in the room. You start stroking your now fully erect cock to the thought of cumming onto Ember's ass in her tights. The door of the locker room slowly creaked open, with you much too distracted to notice. Already leaking precum, you feel a chill down his spine and slowly stop jerking off. You look around the room to see if the coast was still clear, but the second you turn around you're met with a hard kick to your head, sending you crashing to the ground.

Nearly knocked out, you try to regain your bearings and process what had just happened. You're met with a female voice scolding you as your vision and hearing normalize. As you look up, you see a short dark-skinned woman standing over him with her arms crossed. You had been caught by none other than Ember Moon. Flustered, embarrassed, and still mildly confused, you managed to get to his knees and try to mumble out a coherent sentence. "Sorry, I was just... uh..., wait no, I got lost and I um..."

Ember silences you in a demanding voice. "Oh shut the hell up, you sick fuck. I've had to deal with my fair share of perverts in my career, but no one has come close to having this much audacity." You once again tried to mumble out an apology. "I'm sorry, I'm just a big fan of yours and.. see your my favorite wrestler, and well I uh..." Ember cut him off, "Decided to break in a locker room and violate my privacy? I outta beat your ass so bad you'll be on life support." She said as she started to approach you. "Wait please, I'll do anything..."

Ember bit her lip and thought to herself. "I'll tell you what, kid, there's no fun in having security come and throw your pathetic ass out, so how about I make this worth my while too...". "What are you gonna do?" You ask, fearing that Ember is about to kick his ass (though you wouldn't be completely against that). Ember walks over to the bench and sits down and starts to undo her tight pants. "Well I haven't gotten any action in a while, and since you're obviously down for anything, why don't you come over here and start pleasuring your favorite wrestler." She says as she spreads her legs, revealing her fat wet pussy.

In shock and awe, still on your knees, you shuffle over in front of Ember and start licking the opening of her vagina. "What have you never done this before? Really get in there, kid." Ember says as you start speeding up. Ember moans in pleasure as your tongue bobs in and out of her pussy. "Oh come on you gotta do better than that. Screw it, I'll do it myself." says Ember as she grabs the back of your head and starts thrusting and grinding her pussy over your mouth and nose.

Although you're overcome with pleasure, you find it hard to breathe as Ember is nearly smothering him between her legs and wet cunt. Now grinding more aggressively, Ember lets out a loud moan as she squirts all over your face, not letting your head go until she's completely done, and just in time as you were starting to lose consciousness. Both of you are breathing heavily. "Okay, that wasn't too bad." Ember says. "Aw, I see someone is still hard down there, isn't he?" she says in a demeaning voice as she flicks your erect cock.

"I bet it's just aching to explode at this point? You want to fuck this fat ass and cum all over it, right?" Ember says mockingly as she turns around and teases you were her big ass inches away from your way. "Yes, please", you responded excitedly. Ember laughs to herself. "No that wasn't an invitation, idiot. You're not gonna come anywhere close to fucking this ass you seem to love so much. But, don't worry, I have the next best thing planned just for you." She says as she stands you up and pushes you near the bench.

"Now, it'd be a shame for you to leave without doing what you came in here to do, right?" Ember says as you nod. She grabs her tights that had fallen to the floor that you were masturbating over before, and she lays them out on the bench. "So, you're gonna finish what you started, and I'll even help you..." she says seductively as she gets behind you and runs her small petite hands down your body, with them grabbing your dick and balls.

Ember starts to slowly and gently fondle your balls and stroke your cock as you moan softly. Ember brings her mouth to your ear and whispers "Imagine, your nice hard cock sliding inside my warm wet pussy as it wraps tightly around your shaft..." as she tightens her grip slightly. Ember then starts to lick your ear and softly thrust and grind her crotch against your ass from behind. It was a weird but surprisingly pleasurable sensation which was nearly enough to send you over the edge.

Ember takes notice and quickly stops, leaving your hard cock throbbing. You take your free hand and reach for your cock to continue stroking, but Ember quickly grabs both of your wrists and holds them behind your back with one hand. "In case you haven't noticed, I'm the one in control here. You're not gonna do anything unless I say so..." Ember snaps at you. With her free hand, Ember rubs and strokes the tip of your cock with her fingers. You breathe heavily as Ember teases your cock, which once again brings you to the edge of an orgasm.

Ember quickly takes your dick in her hand and holds it tightly in what can only be described as a death grip. "Oh, don't think we're going to finish so soon." She says. "I can do this all night long if I want to...". Ember continuously speeds up and slows down the stroking of your cock, teasing and edging for what feels like forever, all while she continues to suck on your ear and aggressively grind against your ass.

After a while, you can't take any more torture and beg Ember to let you cum. "Aw, you want this to end so soon? But I thought we were having fun." She says mockingly. "But if you want to cum, then do it..." she whispers in your ear. She starts to stroke you off again, somehow even faster and harder than she was before.

After what feels like an eternity of teasing and edging, Ember whispers in your ear, "Come on do it, pervert, cum all over my tights. Ruin them with your hot sticky cum, just for me." as she continues to lick and suck on your ear immediately afterward. With Ember having a tight grip on your cock and stroking it at an extremely fast rate, you let out a loud moan as cum explodes out of your cock, splattering onto Ember's tights. Ember continues to stroke your cock as cum consistently sprays out of it, with her only slowing down once she's assured that you've been milked dry.

Completely drained and exhausted, you crumple to the ground panting when Ember finally lets go of you. Ember holds up her now jizz soaked tights and says "Now just look at this mess you made... looks like I won't be able to wrestle in these anymore." She tosses them into your lap. "Here, consider it a souvenir. Knowing you you'll go straight home and jerk off into them, imagining exactly what happened tonight every single time you do, right?" she says mockingly as she lets out a chuckle. "So throw your clothes on and get the hell out. That offer to get your ass kicked isn't off the table just yet you know." she says as she grabs her bag and starts to head out the door "Oh, and I shouldn't ever see your face at an event again kid. I might've had fun but next time you more than likely won't..." she says before leaving the locker room.

You sit on the ground trying to process if what you just experienced was even real or not, but holding Ember's tights was all the proof you needed that it was. Your mind wanders, imagining what would happen out of morbid curiosity if Ember ever saw you at another NXT event. "It could end up either very well, or very badly, but would I be willing to take that chance?" You thought to yourself.