Stuck in the Middle

Story Info
Ethan gets in the middle of the two futas of his dreams.
7.1k words
4.86
27k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18, more accurately in their late 20s. Pervert discretion is advised.

Ethan swiped through a dating app, both anxiously and excitedly. His sex life was a complicated issue for him. Really, if he thought about it, he should just be happy. His problem was largely a blessing, and many would kill to be in his place. You see, Ethan lived in a world with roughly a quarter of the women being futas.

He loved futas, really. Practically everybody did, for various reasons. For starters, futanari pheromones were universally arousing, and that was just from breathing near them. Their cum supercharged that factor. Futa cum alwasys delicious, energizing, and nutritious enough to replace a whole meal. More importantly, it was a powerful aphrodisiac, making futas highly lusted after by all.

On top of that, they were just attractive. Sure, other women could look just as good. However, the average non-futa woman was (of course), average. That's just how it worked for the other sexes. Futas didn't follow this norm. Their average was just a cut above the rest.

This understandably led to a lot of insecurity among women. Men weren't free from being unfairly compared to futas either. This was because just as their appearances were well above the female average, their penises were well above the male average. Among men, the average penis measures 5.17 inches in length and 3.6 inches in girth, with 1% being 7-8 inches long, 0.6% being 9 inches, and only 0.2% being more than 9 inches. (That's an actual statistic.)

Futas put men to shame as best they could without being caricatures. Only 5% of futa dicks are smaller than 6 inches long, and only 1% are under 5 inches in circumference. In length, 22% are 6-7 inches, 46% are 7-8 inches, 16% are 8-9 inches, and a whopping 11% are over nine inches.

Futas never seemed to care that the other sexes were comparatively less equipped. They were generally horny enough that just about everyone seemed hot to most futas. Even so, a practice had permeated the futa dating scene that some considered mean-spirited. This the the infamous bet. Whenever a futa agreed to hook up with anyone sporting a dick, they nearly all requested this wager.

Put simply, bigger dick tops. Ethan had an awkward position in this system. Ethan was one of the lucky few. He was sporting 9.6 inches in length and 7.5 in girth. This meant that he almost always won the bet.

There were two problems, at least in his opinion. The first was that he liked getting topped by futas from time to time. He loved topping them, of course. He couldn't complain about getting to fuck so many hot futas in their perfect holes.

Like anyone, though, he also loved the feeling of hot futa cum pumping into his ass. Its intoxicating effects were strongest when delivered rectally. He was usually stuck slurping up whatever sprayed onto him when he fucked them. It was a lesser form of his favorite rush.

The second, and bigger problem, was that he only ever lost to the most hung futas there were. This meant on the rare occasion he did get to be stuffed full futa cum, he couldn't enjoy it. He was preoccupied with holding on for dear life as some gorgeous woman relentlessly tore through his ass and throat. In his experience, the more well-endowed futas were more sadistic for some reason. Perhaps they wanted to punish him for nearly tarnishing their perfect record of winning the bet.

That was what really bothered him. The larger futas always seemed to take the bet so seriously. He knew from friends that the more average ones didn't care, they'd make the bet as a joke, and let a guy have his win if he at least came close. The big ones, though, busted out rulers and measuring tapes when his big package flopped out.

Due to all of this, he grew nervous on every futa he swiped right on. He didn't have as much to worry about when he was screwing around online, since a lot of futas impatiently sent and requested nudes before meeting up. Most of the time when he got pulled into the bet it was when meeting futas organically, often within minutes.

Some beautiful woman would make his head turn, they'd lock eyes, introduce themselves, and one of her first flirts would be "I bet you I'm bigger." This was a crude pickup, but they were always so hot, and by that point, their sugary scent would already have his heart racing. So, he'd usually agree and they'd find the nearest private area to whip 'em out and compare.

He stopped and stared at the screen. He knew that girl. Hell, he knew both of the girls in this picture and he'd always secretly hoped to see either of them on this app.

Heather and Lindsay had gone to college with him, where he developed powerful crushes on both of them. Back then, he was inexperienced and shy, still recovering from a sheltered upbringing, so the idea of actually acting on his feelings was unthinkable. They had been best friends, and it looked like they still were.

After graduating, time passed. He'd gained well-earned confidence in his romantic prospects, and his crush died down. That crush kept resurfacing, though. Over the years he would randomly run into them and bring everything back to the surface. One or the other would randomly patronize his old service jobs, or be at the same party as him, and when he moved to the city, they apparently did too.

This multiplied his crush into the more informed fantasies he conjured with sexual experience. Months or even years would pass where he got to forget about them, and then one would just pop right up again, usually followed by the other within a week or so.

Now here they were, more beautiful than ever and of all things, sharing a fucking profile. He wasn't ready to swipe yet. He needed to study the profile, look through each picture, and read the bio over and over again. Too much was riding on this. Swiping would change things for him. He didn't know if he could emotionally handle finding out which way they'd swiped.

For now, he could stare, and live in a moment where anything was possible. Heather had long, dirty blonde hair, with dark doe-eyes and full, pouty lips. They were both blessed with the curves of goddesses, but Heather was just plain thick, in the best way. Her tits were the biggest he'd ever seen, and her figure was a perfect plush hourglass.

Lindsay was the more alternative one. Her hair was a curly black pixie cut with multicolored highlights, her eyes were hazel, and her face shifted from moment to moment between a threateningly hot punk and delicately adorable. In the second picture, Lindsay's tongue was sticking out, showing that it was split.

He raised his eyebrows to mull that over. A split tongue was a very strange body modification, but he was infatuated with thoughts of all the freaky things she'd be able to do with it. He thought about how it would feel to kiss her strange tongue. Then his thoughts went to get blowjobs or even rimjobs from her.

Lindsay had a great body that contrasted with Heather's. Or rather, they complemented each other. She was thin, but pleasantly so. Her boobs could only be considered small when she stood next to Heather. Still, even in that absurd comparison, she was blessed. She had lovely perky D-cups with metal studs poking through every shirt she wore. Ethan wouldn't believe they were natural if he hadn't seen her repeatedly squeeze and jiggle them as an idle fidget.

Lindsay's real claim to fame was her ass, though. Her behind boggled the mind, along with her hips and legs. Ethan never understood how her slim frame could hold such a large and shapely butt. If she magically siphoned off her ass and sculpted it back to equally share with two other girls, all three with still get astonished double-takes in public.

When Ethan flipped to the last picture on Heather and Lindsay's profile, he was so shocked he dropped his phone. He then panicked and frantically picked it back up, stricken with terror that he might have accidentally swiped. Relief flashed when he saw he hadn't messed anything up.

He'd known these two for about a decade, and somehow he'd never known they were futas. In college, he was oblivious, and wasn't able to recognize the scent of futa pheromones, and afterwards he always saw them at a distance and never had the balls to approach them.

Now, he had proof of what he'd always secretly hoped. At the end of their gallery of five pictures was a gif. He thanked whatever higher power was listening that this app had such lax terms of service. It was thirty seconds, showing both of them in cheeky panties. They looked back as they shook and jiggled their butts. Then, they took turns giving the other's ass a squeeze and a playful smack.

That alone made Ethan rock hard. Then, they turned. Incredibly, their panties had big bulges from their flaccid girldicks and heavy balls. To exaggerate the view, they pinched their panties around the bulges and shook them up and down. Ethan guessed there was a two-out-of-three chance that both were bigger than him, maybe even by a lot.

He didn't care. He'd let them spit roast him with foot-long cocks if that's what it took to be with them. He burned with need. He steeled himself and swiped right. Time to take a chance.

His heart fluttered, as it immediately got a match. They'd already swiped right on him. He rushed to the message page and contemplated an opener. He reeled, as one of them beat him to it. The pair had seemingly used a feature Ethan was unaware this app had available.

He'd assumed they'd just made one profile together, but it was actually some kind of joint profile between two accounts because the message was a group chat, first Heather greeted him, followed immediately by Lindsay.

Heather-- oh heyyy

Lindsay-- bout time you matched with us

Ethan was flabbergasted. He had no idea how to respond. He didn't want to keep them waiting, and typed out the first thing he could think of.

Ethan-- sorry to keep you waiting lol

Heather sent a blushing emoji, and Lindsay sent an eye roll.

Ethan-- nahh but wow it's crazy running into you here. I didn't know joint profiles were a thing

Lindsay-- that's all on Heather, she's a total nerd for that stuff

Heather-- (tongue out emoji)

Ethan-- a total nerd for dating apps?

Heather-- (middle finger emoji)

Lindsay-- dating app? I thought this was a fucking app

Ethan had to stop himself from hyperventilating as he typed, sure he was about to shoot himself in the foot but shooting his shot anyway.

Ethan-- oh my bad, guess we better fuck then

He set his phone down, afraid to look at the aftermath, then checked after he heard two back-to-back notifications.

Heather-- yes please

Lindsay-- duh

He was sure this was some kind of prank, but proceeded on the astronomical hope that he'd slipped into bizzaro-world.

Ethan-- damn I didn't really think that'd work tbh. okay name a time and place, I'll be there

Lindsay-- Paris, in 1892

Heather-- she's joking

Heather-- our place, whenever

Heather-- tonight, even, if ur down for it

Lindsay-- now, even

Before he could even respond another one came in

Lindsay-- like right now

Lindsay-- I'm so horny I think I'm gonna die

Heather-- shut up don't be weird

Ethan-- same tbh

Heather-- oh yeah? What got you so worked up?

Ethan-- (timid emoji) seeing your profile

Lindsay-- oh yeah

Lindsay-- bet you've been dreaming about seeing our dicks all these years

Heather-- I know Lindsay dreamed about seeing yours

Heather-- but I did too, so (shrug emoji)

Lindsay-- shut up

Ethan-- yeah tbh, or seeing your anything, ngl I didn't even know you were futas

Heather-- (shocked face emoji)

Lindsay-- wtf how

Lindsay-- half the time I don't even wear underwear

Ethan-- I knew it!

Ethan-- guess your butt was too distracting

Heather-- agreed

Lindsay-- this is bullshit

Heather-- lol she's just mad because she used to do a bunch of pervy shit hoping you would hear about it or see it

Lindsay-- stfu so did you

Heather-- barely, you were so much worse

Ethan-- that sounds hot, what kind of pervy shit?

Heather-- she was always jerking off in places where she knew people would walk in on her

Ethan-- fuck I wish I saw that

Lindsay-- bitch I'm a futa, don't act like you're any different

Lindsay-- don't pretend all your "wardrobe malfunctions" around Ethan were accidents

Ethan-- holy shit really? you knew I could see your areolas??

Heather-- who do you think let em out? (wink emoji)

Heather-- guess you weren't there when Lindsay streaked at the basketball game

Lindsay-- I stand by that

Lindsay-- would have been both of us if you didn't pussy out

Heather-- says the one who had her pussy out??

Ethan-- wow I really regret not being into sports now

Lindsay-- one time Heather went a week without cumming and then rubbed herself until she came in her pants sitting really close to you in the lecture hall to bomb you with pheromones

Ethan-- no words can express how happy I am to hear that. they should have sent a poet.

Heather-- (heart emoji)

Ethan-- wow a lot of things just started making sense, so thats why I was always getting so hard around both of you

Lindsay-- that bulge was the only thing that kept me from dropping out

Lindsay-- fuck just get your ass over here

Heather-- pretty please, but if you wanna get coffee or something first that's cool too

Lindsay-- (Shared location)

While Ethan was surprised to find his long-time crushes had a shared interest in him, but he wasn't surprised at all that the two futas were fiendishly horny. This wasn't his first rodeo by any means.

Ethan-- 110% I'm putting on my shoes right now

Ethan-- oh wow you're like two blocks away

Heather-- yay!

Lindsay-- thank fuck!

Lindsay-- I literally ruined my panties I'm so horny

Heather-- oh one thing tho

Heather-- please please PLEASE don't try that stupid dick bet

Lindsay-- dealbreaker

Ethan-- oh nah I hate the bet

Lindsay-- oh

Lindsay-- okay lemme just adjust my size expectations real quick

Ethan-- nah

Ethan-- I almost always win

Heather-- okay now I need to adjust my size expectations

Heather-- always hoped it was a lil cutie

Lindsay-- liar

Lindsay-- so you don't like the bet because you're such a bottom

Heather-- I can live with that

Ethan-- we can talk about it irl, be there in 5

Ethan practically skipped to the address he was sent. He really hoped he wasn't being set up to get pigs' blood dumped on him or something. Otherwise, this was the best day of his life by a wide margin. He found the apartment, which was on the second floor of a townhouse, and texted "I'm here."

Hitting send prompted the immediate sound of feet beating rapidly on the floor, which then swung open and revealed the girls he'd spent basically his whole adult life pining for. They were flushed from rushing over. Ethan couldn't believe what was happening.

Heather wore a sports bra and leggings, and Lindsay wore a long t-shirt. Even dressed down for laying around the house they were the two most beautiful women he'd ever seen, even sexier than they'd ever looked before.

They invited him in and nervously showed him to the couch as Heather offered him a drink or snack from the kitchen, which he politely declined.

"Wow. I'm happy to see you two, you both look really pretty," Ethan told his hosts.

"Not really," Heather denied. "I would've gotten a little more ready but it all happened so fast."

"I wouldn't stand for it," Ethan affirmed, "you're perfect just like this. Plus I'm guessing we're all gonna be naked soon anyway."

He saw Lindsay actually blush. "So um," she started, hiding her giddiness. "About the thing we said with the bet... a part of that is we were hoping you could be in the middle, or you can even just top both of us if you prefer, or any number of things.

"Definitely no bet, though, more like the opposite. If you're the biggest out of the three of us, you might have to bottom, at least for me, I don't know what Heather would do, it's not really something that's happened before."

Ethan cocked his head, puzzled.

Lindsay continued. "Heather's dick is big. Mine is big, but Heather's is too big. She's the bottom. That thing is too big to fit in me, and I promise it's too big to fit in you."

"If you're bigger than me, congratulations, but no thank you," Heather added.

"It's possible you're bigger than me, but I haven't seen it happen with a guy," Lindsay said.

"Whenever people try to do that stupid bet with us they just end up getting injured. I love getting my holes filled, and that's enough. My dick is basically for show," Heather stated definitively.

"-And for playing with," Lindsay corrected, causing Heather to smirk.

"Honestly that's great news," Ethan said. "I hate that stupid bet because the only time I lose is when the girl is painfully big. If I'm gonna get fucked by some girldick I'd rather if she was smaller than me."

Lindsay rolled her eyes. "Okay Mr. Bigshot, prove it. Let's see this magnum dong you keep complaining about."

Ethan scoffed, and teased, "look who's talking." Then, he anted up and dropped his pants, letting out the half-erection his pants had been painfully suppressing, which quickly grew and stood up, as the foreskin peeled back on its own.

Both girls looked hungrily at his dick. Lindsay admitted, "well I'll be damned. I think you're bigger than me." She then took off her shirt, revealing her bare and incredible body. Her lovely girlcock was a solid 8.5 inches, and about as girthy as his, which was rare, even when he lost the bet. It was throbbing, bobbing, and leaking precum.

She wasn't exaggerating about how horny she was. She moved herself against him, kissing him as her hands went to his cock, and his went to her tits and ass. Her split tongue felt amazing in his mouth, and her ass was everything he'd always dreamed.

They pulled back after a moment and both turned to Heather. First she pulled off her sports bra, spilling out her enormous breasts like a liquid. He kissed and briefly sucked one of her nipples on instinct. Then she hesitated for a moment, and slowly pulled down her leggings. She kept her cock tucked between her deliciously thick thighs.

"Promise you won't run away?" She asked. Ethan nodded in encouragement, and she let it spring out from its tight restraint. It was massive-- about 11.5 inches long, and easily thicker than his wrist. It had a downward curve, like a banana, probably from being tucked so much.

It was the biggest he'd ever seen, and normally that would fill him with dread. However, knowing it wouldn't be ploughing through him, he found he could just enjoy the sight of the decoratively huge dick. Despite its size and rock-solid erection, the skin on her shaft was soft and puffy, adding a cushion that matched the rest of her voluptuous body.

The looseness of her cock's skin was even more pronounced on her foreskin. It stretched out further than the head even at full mast. Ethan guessed that her difficulty using her cock for penetration, or even getting her hands around lead to this. Foreskin-play might be an activity she used to compensate.

"Heather, you're so beautiful," he said breathlessly. She gave a look of such happiness at his words. She pressed into him, and they kissed, then Ethan kissed Lindsay again, then Lindsay and Heather kissed. They all held and groped and stroked each other's bodies. The trio felt more natural than they ever did in pairs.

Ethan used one of the openings where his mouth was unoccupied to make a request. "I want Lindsay's big sexy ass on my face. I've always wanted to get in there."

The girls giggled as Ethan lied down on the couch, and Lindsay through a leg over his head and mounted his face like a saddle. It was everything he ever dreamed. He took slow licks of the syrupy mess that flooded her pretty pink vulva, then closed his lips over her aching clit, and teased it lightly with his tongue as she twitched above him.