Fancy Dress Whore Ch 3 of 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I parted her gown, replaced my hand with my mouth, and gave her nipple some attention, "My own little hooker intends going out to play again then." My other hand found a dripping pussy, which I suspect, was from her reminiscing rather than my attention.

"Yes please, if I am allowed, although we ought to go to the club sometime we do not want to forget all our friends, perhaps we could move the day to Thursday though. Do you realise that those five guys paid £250 to please me, and it only lasted about an hour and a half. Nobody argued about the price but I have no idea what the market rate is."

I pushed a couple of fingers into her pussy and said, "Perhaps next time you will have some competition, you can compare notes with them if they don't scratch your eyes out."

Courtney was squirming in reaction to my finger but continued talking, "If there are any professionals working I will tell them I am only in it for the fun and leave them to it. If you would like to remove your finger for a minute, I will try to continue. I presume I have just been lucky so far but all my customers were gentleman, they were polite and treated me nice. I was expecting rougher treatment, and I prepared my mind to expect it, that is why I asked you for a rough one when we got home."

Taking my hand she took me upstairs, "That fuck just now was very intense, definitely the best of the night, I think you can be rough with my ass now."

When she lay across the bed, I told her, "As I could not watch you having your pleasure earlier I think I will just sit in the chair and watch while you use your fingers to get your ass opened up and lubed for me. I don't mind if your hand gets close to your clit as well." She gave a lovely laugh and agreed that it was a nice idea. She took some lube on her fingers and knelt with her ass in the air and slipped a finger in, with some very sensual bum wiggling it was soon three fingers. She was putting a lot of effort into pumping and twisting her fingers and each time she withdrew them her little hole did not fully close.

She said, "Come on in than darling, I am sure it's nice and slippery for you."

I still sat there and said, "Yes, you have done a lovely job, now turn over and go to work on your pussy and clit for me." She flipped over and using one hand played with her pussy lips and gently rubbed her clit. I told her, "That's it, keep going like that, even when you orgasm just keep going until I say you can stop."

Although she had often played with her clit while we had been having sex I had never actually sat back and watched her masturbate. It was extremely erotic watching her getting faster and harder, her nipples getting hard and her face and upper body reddening. She started a thrashing orgasm and did manage to keep her finger working quite awhile as she squirmed around.

When she finally lay back exhausted, I positioned my head between her legs and started some serious licking and nibbling around her pussy and clit. She screamed 'no' and tried to slide up the bed away from me but I kept up my treatment until she was absolutely shaking with an intense orgasm. I then flipped her over and plunged into her ass, her earlier lubrication worked well, she took my full length with one hell of a scream – of pleasure.

I kept up a hard and deep motion for as long as I could, she was muttering 'yes' continuously and both her hands were slapping against the bed. My final five or six strokes were as hard as I could go which got a very vocal response. I just collapsed beside her, I felt shattered, and Courtney lay for ages breathing in ragged deep breaths and giving the occasional shudder. I pulled the sheets over us and as I cuddled up to go to sleep she said, "It's a good job the other five guys did not treat me like that, I would be dead now, happy but dead."

Sunday, and the rest of the week we spent in the usual routine although it was very noticeable that we had become closer together. We made very little reference to the fantasy but were generally more affectionate, doing everything together. We worked too far apart for a lunchtime meeting, which was a pity, but we did go to our club and have a nice evening with our friends on the Thursday. The only outward sign of any change was Courtney's dress, for work and our evening out she now always wore high heels and a nice bra had a fair amount of cleavage on show.

Friday morning Courtney was extra lively, she was looking forward to another night on the game and said we were both to have a good lunch as she did not want to waste the evening preparing a meal. When we got home, I had to leave her to get ready. She took a lot of time in the bathroom presumably cleaning out everything and probably touching up her smoothness down below. When she did finally come downstairs she looked the part again, she had on her wig and had it in a style to show off a long dangly string earring in her left ear.

A tight white top displayed bare arms, ample cleavage, and her navel jewellery; she had on a new denim micro skirt, which had lacing down either side although it would not be necessary to remove the skirt for access. She had on her new beige mules, which were ridiculously high, and she commented, "I can hardly walk in these, but I don't intend to run away from anybody tonight."

I gave her a long cuddle and after telling her how whorish she looked asked, "What is my hooker looking for tonight?"

"Lots of lovely cock! I hope someone wants to pay for my ass tonight; you are the only one that has ever been there. Nothing nasty but a little rougher than my customers were last week would be different as well."

"I can only say to that last comment 'be careful what you wish for', there are some mean guys out there. I take it you are going to see our friend Tom, be nice to him that was an ideal arrangement."

"If I get there at about half past six hopefully he will have no customers and a quickie with him will leave me another two hours on my back in a nice bed, if I can find the customers. You do not need to sit in the car all night; you can nip over to the pub for a drink if you want." She put on her leather coat picked up her bag and we were off again. Parking up in my now usual place, she gave me a farewell kiss and walked off towards the café. The shoes showed off her legs to perfection, lovely bulging calf muscles, and her stance forced her bum and tits outwards. They were so high and only slip on, that they were obviously difficult to walk in but as she said, she did not intend to run away from anyone tonight.

Looking over to the café, I saw Tom behind his counter but, unfortunately, I could also see a customer leaning on his counter talking to him. As Courtney entered, I saw them both look at her and shortly after, she turned and changed the notice to 'closed' and locked the door. This was all too easy for her; did she already have one or two customers? I saw her walk up to Tom and give him an embrace and they were off upstairs, leaving the customer to sit down at one of the tables.

Tom was entertained for perhaps twenty minutes, when he came down the other man went up, two customers, and it was not even seven o'clock. The timing was very good as soon as Tom unlocked three young lads and an elderly woman went in, none looking like potential customers. He got a little longer with her but as he appeared behind the counter, she emerged from the alley and walked down to the corner. She adopted her pose against the wall and lit up a cigarette, I had not noticed any cars cruising around so she was probably in for a wait.

It was a dry evening but a little cold and when she had finished her cigarette, she walked up and down a bit but then returned and once again lit up. Finally, a car did drive slowly towards her and she went to the edge of the pavement and stood with her hand on her hip ensuring that her coat was open. She really did look the part, if a photograph of her like that appeared, as evidence in court, there could be no doubt that she was soliciting.

After a brief chat with Courtney leaning over into his open passenger window he parked up and they were off arm in arm down the alley. A case of supply equalling demand, it was very surprising we had not seen any other working girls. I thought I would take her up on her offer, go and have a drink and ask how many worked the area. Walking over to the pub, I went in, bought a pint of lager, and sat down at the bar. I changed my tactics when I saw that Courtney's trucker friend was at the other end of the bar, drinking on his own.

I went over to him and said, "Excuse me for asking, but didn't I see you in here with a young lady last week, I thought she looked smashing and wondered if she was any good." He gave me a very funny look but then said that she was bloody fantastic. I said, "I have never used one before but she looked so good that I was considering it after seeing her working over by the café." He looked out the window and asked if she was there now, "She was but I just saw her go off with a punter."

He said, "Damn, I fancy another go with her, I very rarely use one myself, in fact I haven't for years but she looked so fuckable when I first saw her I could not resist it. I would recommend her to you but I would like to go first." I told him no problem I had not made up my mind. We had another beer, which he bought, presumably my reward for telling him she was across the road. He was continuously glancing across to the café and when she appeared he virtually ran out of the bar, leaving half his beer.

She spotted him and when he got to her, she gave him a kiss and he lifted her off her feet as he returned it. They walked off arm in arm up to her room; I expect she was going to enjoy her next session. I finished my beer and strolled back to the car, as I left the pub a tall fit looking chap in his late thirties also left and walked towards the café. He did not go in but sat down on a low wall nearby and lit up a cigarette, I may have got the wrong idea but perhaps I should print off a sign saying 'queue here for a quick fuck'.

Just before nine Courtney and the trucker came out of the alley arm in arm and laughing, the tall guy got up and went over to them. She gave her trucker a farewell kiss and cuddle and then chatted to the other guy. Leaving him standing there, she went into the café; Tom had a few kids in playing on the amusement machine. Presumable Tom said it was all right for her to carry on and she took her latest customer off to the bedroom. Despite her earlier start, she had only managed the same cock count as the previous week at this time.

Her latest customer had a long stay with her but I finally saw him appear from the alley and head off to the pub. Tom had already locked up and quickly disappeared upstairs, I had another long wait until they eventually appeared. Just before opening the door, Tom received a very long embrace with a great deal of mouth action. Courtney walked off towards her corner but made a show of moving her bag to the other shoulder. I picked her up and as she gave me a cuddle said, "I have had some very effective foreplay, home please so you can take advantage of the mood."

Resting her hand on my leg she continued, "We won't waste time when you get me home; you can have a quick run down of my experiences now. First Tom, he is sweet but reasonably effective and got me started, his friend was better giving my pussy a good hard bashing. I then had a bit of a wait but eventually that guy from the car, did you notice my professional pose. He was just right for my mood; he was hard and fast in my pussy and manhandled my tits all the time he was doing it."

Her other hand was by now lifting her skirt and she was gently stroking her sex, "Then my trucker was waiting, he is good which ever hole he uses, his lovely hard cock in my ass while he fingered my clit, it was heaven." Her hand was now moving rapidly, "I even woke him up with my mouth and gave him another go, and he was pounding away with me in doggie position for a wonderfully long time. When he, and I, were worn out we went outside and there was another one waiting."

"That chap fitted both my requirements for the evening, he had my ass and did just use me – he was very much in charge." Her story had to pause at this stage - she had brought herself off. "As you can see darling I have had a lovely evening. We are nearly home so I will quickly tell you what he did. He had me remove my top and virtually threw me onto my stomach and was straight into my ass, only taking about two strokes to ram fully home. He was humping away resting his whole weight on his arms pushing down on my shoulders, and then he pulled me up into a doggie position. He kept up his pounding; he had one arm around my stomach to hold me steady and used his other had to slap my ass, not nasty but firm strokes."

"I was screaming with pleasure as he managed several really hard strokes deep into my ass to dump his load. As soon as he was finished, he was ever so nice and I rewarded him with a long kissing session before he left. I then collected Tom for what was probably his last fuck, his wife comes home in the week, and he managed a second load using my pussy - Just in time we are home."

I was not surprised when I was dragged upstairs immediately, we quickly stripped off, and I was told, "Every bit of me is warmed up for you, use, and I do mean USE, whatever you want." My cock was standing up as hard as I had ever felt it; it was a tough choice, which hole to go for. The best option seemed to be to go for both, I went hard into her ass with her in the doggie position and as soon as she climaxed, which was quickly, I turned her onto her back.

Her pussy was absolutely soaking; I gave her a very lively fucking, giving her breasts some rather hard pummelling as I went in and out. This had my dear wife yelling with pleasure in no time and I did not last all that long. I pumped the first load of sperm she had actually made contact with all evening deep inside her. We were both panting from shortage of breath as we snuggled up under the covers.

She licked my ear and said, "Thank you so much for letting me act out our fantasy, life with you is fantastic, and I love you."

Again my very sincere thanks to John ( Namizujs ) for all his hard work making the story a better read for you all.

Thank you to those of you that have 'rewarded' my efforts with a reasonable vote and complementary, or even constructive, feedback.

12