Fang of Control Ch. 05

Story Info
You know the deal by now. If not, read chapters 1-4 first.
1.2k words
4.42
11.3k
14

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 05/16/2023
Created 07/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
651 Followers

I drove south on highway 95, through Baltimore, Washington, Richmond, and stopped in Nashville. Lots of people don't know there's a Nashville in North Carolina, not just the country music capitol in Tennessee. I had planned to stop in Smithfield or Selma, but I was too tired to make it that far.

I pulled into a truck stop and took the necklace from my pocket. I knew I'd feel the urgent need to hibernate again, but it would give me the energy to stay awake long enough to find a motel and get a room. After fueling up, yet again, I went in the truck stop convenience store and bought all the sausage sticks and beef jerky they had. I didn't feel the powerful terror I'd had about winter earlier, just a mild fear.

Luckily there was a motel only a few blocks away. I walked in the motel office, dead tired and desperate for a room. The lady behind the counter stopped crying long enough to say, "I'm really sorry, but we have no vacancy. All rooms are booked for the night."

I opened my jacket so she could see the necklace and smiled at her. "Are you sure? Could you check again?"

She looked at the computer screen, though she knew what it would show. "All the rooms are full. But... um... maybe you could stay with me?"

Once I had accommodations taken care of, I asked, "Why were you crying? What's wrong?"

"My husband left me! He ran off with some little high school slut!" Her tears started flowing again.

I asked, "How many people do you need to check in yet tonight?"

"Just one. Everybody else has their keys already."

I walked behind the counter and put a hand on her hip. "How about you show me where I can get a nap, then you wake me up for some hot sex when the last one is taken care of?"

She grabbed my shoulders, stood on tiptoe, and thrust her tongue into my mouth. I held her face in my hands as I leaned down a little and kissed her back. I slowly moved my hands down and squeezed her breasts, continuing the long, wet kiss. She started moving a hand into the front of my jeans.

The door opened and somebody cleared their throat. We kept kissing a good ten seconds and she rubbed my stiffening rod a little. I moved away. She was beet red and quite flustered. "Um, hi. Hello. Sorry."

The man said, "We booked a room with a rollout bed for our son?"

"Oh. Mr. Thompson, sure. It's $49 for the room, and 10 more for the extra bed. You're in room 11. Here's your key."

Once the man, his wife, and their teen boy walked out, she locked the office door. She tugged on my hand and briskly started walking through the office's back door. "My bedroom is this way. Get your clothes off!"

Just from her scent, I could tell she had been sexually deprived for a long time. As we stripped, her aroma told me her body was desperate to have an orgasm, and a baby. She was about to ovulate and hadn't had any sex in months.

She was average-looking, but my nose inspired me to new sexual heights. She was still taking her bra off as I thrust into her from behind. Her pussy was very tight for a married woman around 40, and the wet heat I felt on my cock did the last bit it took to max out my lust. I pushed her down onto the quilt and stuffed her pussy from behind over and over.

I fucked her non-stop until I had pumped at least six loads of sperm deep into her womb. I remembered getting to the bedroom and stripping at 11:40pm, but the clock showed 2:03 as I got off for the last time of the night. I'm not sure how many times she came, but more than I did. Before the fang, there's no way I would have known her fertile condition, had the courage to approached her if I did, or been able to go more than twice.

After my final climax, I fell asleep almost immediately, listening to her praise me. "Oh my gawd! I can't believe how great that was! I love you! In eighteen years, my husband never gave me an orgasm, but you did so many..."

I woke up early in the morning with a mouth on my penis, but I had a more important matter to attend to. I jumped up shouting, "PEE! I gotta pee! Were's the bathroom?" She pointed and I ran to the toilet.

She watched me piss and lustfully said, "We need a shower. Or do you want to get even dirtier first?"

I bent her over the bathroom sink and dirtied her hot cunt with three more loads before washing her in the shower. I hadn't planned to, but fucked her a final time in bed before I dozed off again.

In the morning I felt warm sunlight through the window and woke feeling great. The dread of winter had gone. I smelled food and felt a little hungry. I dressed and followed the scent of pancakes. I saw my most recent lover and a young woman in the kitchen. There was a plate of pancakes and sausage waiting for me.

In addition to the food, I noticed Canadian maple syrup, faint cigarette smoke, and the bodily aromas of the two women. I had a strong desire to screw the older one again, since she'd be releasing an egg today or tomorrow. The younger one smelled nice but had just finished her period. I knew she wouldn't be fertile for at least a week or so. I also wondered how I could tell the syrup was from Canada, but I was certain it was.

"Marie, this is... uh..." The older lady blushed fiercely. "Um... what's your name?"

"I'm Ron. What's yours?"

"I'm Bernice." She turned back toward her daughter. "Ron and I had a great time last night, so I'm not upset about your dad anymore."

Marie choked down a mouthful of pancakes and angrily declared, "I'm still PISSED! I thought she was my friend! How could you be over him so soon? Dad only left two days ago!"

Bernice blushed even more as she suggested, "Maybe Ron could get your mind off it? He's really great in bed. Even more than I can handle! Would you want..."

"Eeew! Mom! He's old, and he just fucked you!"

I took the fang necklace out of my shirt. I looked in her eyes and asked, "Are you sure?"

"Well, um... maybe." The color of her cheeks matched her mother's.

Bernice finished the last of her breakfast and said, "I need to start washing the laundry. She's 19, and I'll be busy until 2 or 3."

I sat and said, "Great!" I looked in Marie's eyes again and asked, "How about we go fuck in your room after we eat?"

She had a dreamy look in her eyes as she asked, "Really?"

As Bernice left, she said, "Marie's a virgin, but I know her first time will be great with you. You're AMAZING!"

Marie stared at me and talked about how much she wanted to have sex for the first time as I ate. I had a feeling it would be a great day.

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
651 Followers