Fang of Control Ch. 06

Story Info
Read the earlier chapters first.
2.2k words
4.37
8.4k
8

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 05/16/2023
Created 07/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers

-

Marie was lying face-down on her bed with me atop her. After the third time I came in her from behind, she asked, "So great! But can we try another position?"

"Sure! Ride me with your ass instead." I laid on my back and she happily sat on me, impaling her tight butthole on my rod. She was facing me, so I looked in her eyes. "So tight! So hot! Now start bouncing up and down."

"Ungh! My butt is so full! I feel like I need to poop!"

"It's great for me, and it'll be over soon. I'll help you bounce." I held her ass cheeks in my hands and lifted her up and down, stroking my shaft with her tight rump ring. I noticed I was doing all the work, lifting her 120-or-so pounds, but I didn't mind. Before long, I shot a wad up her rump and stopped. "UH! So good, Marie!"

As my cock left her body she exclaimed, "Noooo!"

I heard an odd squirting noise and suddenly smelled an awful stink, along with feeling a warmth on my belly. From the doorway her mother Bernice said, "The last time I cleaned up your shit you were three. Do it yourself!" She tossed Marie a rag.

Marie blushed furiously as she surrounded the glob of crap with the old rag, then picked it up and apologized. "Sorry! I told you I had to poop! So sorry!"

After a sexy three-person shower, where I gave each of their pussies another dose of spunk, I dozed off in Marie's bed with her behind me.

When I woke Bernice and Marie were staring out the window intently. I dressed and asked, "What's going on?" I saw Bernice was crying and Marie looked very angry.

Marie explained, "Dad's taking Sally somewhere, see?"

She pointed to a beautiful redhead around 19 getting into a car with a bald and much older man.

"That's your Dad and his new girlfriend?" It angered me that he'd wrong Bernice even further by living with his new girl only a block away, where his wife could see.

"Yeah. I hope the bitch gives him a disease!"

"I hope not. She looks like she'd be fun in bed."

At the same time, mother and daughter stared at me and exclaimed, "WHAT?"

I looked in their eyes. "I'm more than enough for the two of you. The more the merrier."

"Um ... I guess." "Ah ... okay."

"How about you two blow me until they get back?"

The pair merrily licked and sucked me until each got to taste a sperm sample.

I relaxed and stared out the window patiently, as Bernice went back to work at the motel's office and Marie started making dinner. When I saw the couple return, I walked to the house and knocked on the door. When the man answered I saw the girl standing near him. A blast of cigarette smoke and body odor made me cough a bit. I played with my fang necklace a moment and asked, "Are you Bernice's husband?"

"Yeah, why?"

I looked in the girl's eyes and said, "I'm here to take your girlfriend from you, the way she took you from your wife. You want to go with me. Right, Sally?"

She had a dreamy look on her face as she said, "Umm hmm! You're SO hot!"

I saw him grab a golf club out of the corner of my eye. I ducked under his swing and batted him across the room with the back of my hand, as if he weighed no more than a mouse. He tripped over the coffee table and fell face-first into a recliner. As he got up, I glared into his eyes with burning fury. "Bad move. Very bad move. Don't come looking for us, if you know what's good for you."

He screeched like a little girl, "Eeeeeh!" I could smell feces and urine adding to the room's odors as he ran for the bathroom.

I smiled as I held her hand and told Sally, "Let's go have some fun with one of your old friends."

-

Sally's place had been smoke-filled and stinky. As we arrived at the motel, I noticed Sally still smelled like cigarettes. I asked, "You smoke?"

"Yeah. I started with regulars, but I like menthol now." She took one from her purse and put it in her mouth.

As she reached for a lighter, I took it from her lips and tossed it on the ground. "You're quitting smoking, starting right now."

"Um ... Quitting is really hard, but okay." She kissed my cheek.

That night, I was fully exhausted after fucking Bernice, Marie, and Sally, then doing Sally's ass twice while she 69'd with Marie.

As I started to doze off Sally kissed me. She smelled and tasted like strong cigarette smoke again. "I told you to quit smoking."

"I ... I'm really trying. I only had one since you told me. I'm sorry." I realized the fang's power was strong, but not unlimited.

"It's all right. Just throw out your cigarettes and lighters and don't smoke anymore."

"Sure. Anything for you, Ron."

-

In my dream I heard a slow, rhythmic beeping. A female voice said, " ... and this is one of our more interesting cases. 26 day coma with no apparent cause. Pulse and respiration have been steady at 20 and 5, with temp of 92 since paramedics arrived on site nearly a month ago. At first they thought it was due to hypothermia, but the family said he had been lying in bed for sixteen hours after having sex several times. His ... male equipment is fine, and there are no signs sex or other physical activity had anything to do with his current condition. Surprisingly, his drug and tox screens were clear. It's almost like he's a bear in hibernation."

Through the heavy and confusing darkness, I mumbled, "Tiger."

A young male voice said, "Doctor Ames, I think he said something."

"No, he's in coma."

The female opened my eyelids and shined a bright light, blinding me for a moment.

"Tiger, not bear."

She gasped and I heard the beeping speed up as I opened my eyes. The almost elderly female doctor was next to me, along with a small college-aged crowd. They all looked amazed, as I started pulling wires off my arms and chest.

She looked nervous as she said, "Ah ... mister Danbury, you should lay still so I can check you."

I felt like gagging and sneezing at the same time, as I pulled a long tube out of my nose.

"Please relax, let me check your heart."

I noticed I was naked, but for a hospital gown and a sheet. "I'm fine. Where are my clothes?"

"They're in the closet in the corner. Please lay down, sir."

I saw snow falling out the window!

It was WINTER!

I NEEDED TO GET HOME AND HIBERNATE!

The crowd tried to keep me in bed, but I had to go!

I pushed three of them aside and quickly dressed. The doctor grabbed a phone off the wall. "Security! I need security in room 581, STAT!"

I looked outside as I finished sliding my boots on, and saw I was on the fifth floor. The window wouldn't open, so I smashed it with a chair and jumped out. Several people yelled, "NO!"

I spread my arms and legs wide as I fell, then landed cat-like with my hands and feet touching down at the same time. The wind was nearly knocked out of me as my chest hit the ankle-deep snow. I was thankful I had only cut my left hand on a bit of glass from the window.

I ran a few miles until I found a wooded park, where I could hide out and rest a little while. I didn't remember the town or the name of the motel I had been at, only that I had screwed three women there. I remembered their scents precisely, but not their names. I had no idea where my truck was.

My phone showed I was in a suburb of Raleigh, North Carolina. I checked my wallet and was more than happy to find my bank card. I walked to a dealer and bought a new truck.

I realized that forgetting important information and falling five stories were bad things. I resolved to never wear the necklace again, and resumed my long trip home.

-

I stopped in a small town a couple hours past Chicago. As I approached the motel where I'd booked a room, I saw a strip club only two blocks down the street. I thought that might be very convenient. Since I'd put the necklace in my pocket and wasn't going to wear it anymore, I was my usual shy and timid self. I got two stacks of twenties at a bank that was about to close, figuring that might be enough to win the attention of a girl at the club.

I went to a restaurant and had a porterhouse steak done medium-well, just one this time, and enjoyed it. I walked to the club anticipating seeing some naked women.

The crowd was so large I couldn't even see the stage. I didn't want to upset anyone or cause trouble, so I sat near the corner and waited for the crowd to thin out. After two beers and only seeing the top of two women's heads, I impatiently put the necklace on.

I elbowed through the crowd until I reached the row of stools in front of the stage. I stared into a chubby guy's eyes and told him, "I think you're in my seat."

"Sorry! No problem!" He walked away but hadn't wet himself. He was braver than most.

The DJ loudly announced, "Here she is! Everybody's favorite! Tawny!"

A slender, tall, and obviously Native American woman around 20 walked onto the stage. I thought she had a nice body, but was even more attracted by her confidence and charisma.

Most of the men near the stage were already holding out money, and many in the back clapped or cheered. Smoking wasn't allowed in the club, but she puffed on a cigarette the whole time she danced.

I was quite unimpressed. After two full songs, she finally had her blouse off. After another whole song, she removed her skirt. As the music stopped, she walked around gathering up her tips. She was still wearing a bikini and hadn't revealed any more than you would see at a beach. She stepped off the stage and walked near me. Finally, I noticed what her necklace was, a SABER TOOTH FANG! Just like mine!

She lit another cigarette and looked into my eyes with a furious expression on her face. She demanded, "Why didn't you tip me? Everybody does!"

I felt a little angry, but VERY turned on. "You didn't show us anything! No boobs, no pussy, not even much of your ass!"

"But I know you want me. What makes you think you have a chance?"

"I've screwed the last twenty women I wanted. I think my odds are pretty good. Come back to the motel with me."

"No. My van is out back. It's closer."

"Good. I don't like smoking though."

"If you want to fuck me, deal with it." She stuck her smoky tongue in my mouth and grabbed my hand tightly.

"Fine."

"And no trying to sneak it into my butt. Pussy or nothing."

I was a little disappointed, but repeated, "Fine." I was also disappointed my nose told me she was on the pill.

Still, she had nice body and seemed eager to screw me. She led me to the van and opened the side door. She practically dragged me after her as she climbed in. I think our amazingly wild and rough fuck session lasted four or five hours. Part of the time I was on top, part of the time she was on top, part of the time she was bent over the bench seat with me behind her. I have no clue how many times either of us came, but a lot, more than I ever had before or since. A couple of times she was even standing on her head.

As we woke around dawn, she said, "Shit, that was hot! Usually I just have the guys lick me all night, but damn!"

"Ditto! Most women just lay there, but what a workout! That was GREAT!"

She lit a cigarette, and the smoke irritated my eyes and nose. I said, "I still don't like smoking, though."

"Deal with it." She smiled naughtily and blew a big puff of smoke in my face. "You're not from around here. Where are you going?"

"Back to my place in northern Utah."

"Utah, isn't that a hundred miles past nowhere?"

"Pretty much. Want to live with me?"

"You married? Kids?"

"Nope."

"Okay."

"Oh, I'm Ron."

"When I dance I'm Tawny, but my real name is Natasha. Before you put your foot in your mouth, I'm Siberian, not Indian."

"Cool. My truck is at the motel."

"Drive over here and I'll follow you."

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers