All Comments on 'Fang of Control'

by Limnophile

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

thats it? you can do better.

LimnophileLimnophilealmost 3 years agoAuthor

I could probably polish most of my stories and make them better, if I had the time available. With the hours I do have, I'd much rather write 8 or 10 stories that are 'Mostly okay' instead of 2 or 3 that are nearly perfect. Hopefully 'Mostly okay' is good enough for most people.

I do read and consider all comments, even the negative ones.

Thanks for expressing your opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed it for the interesting premise.

Edward1970Edward1970almost 3 years ago

Interesting set up. I fully understand limitations of time, but one thing i would suggest is to flesh out one or two sex scenes. It's fine to mention "I stopped at a truck stop and had sex with a Latina, " but it's disappointing not to have a more interesting sex scene or two intermingled with such short vignettes. The ones included are rather cursory.

Thanks for the story, though. :-)

LimnophileLimnophilealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your opinion, Edward.

Imagine travelling for a week and having two excellent meals while the rest of the food is boring and unimpressive. You would probably give a lot of details about the meals you loved, but mostly ignore the others, 'I ate each morning', instead of a full ingredient list of half a dozen ordinary breakfasts.

The main character Ron is very impressed by his new sexual abilities and goes into some detail in the the waitress and mother bathroom scene near the start. The scent of the young woman Gina while she's ovulating is very exciting to him, and there are many details about activities with her and her sister. The other women barely matter to him, which is what I was trying to convey.

Thanks for reading and for your comments!

illuminatio2dragonisilluminatio2dragonisalmost 3 years ago

Wow! So much creative energy. I loved the idea with the smilodon tooth.

mlrsdpicmmlrsdpicmover 2 years ago

It was fair, but seemed rushed. With a little more creativity it could be great.

TittyWalkerTittyWalker17 days ago

Protagonist is an asshole. Story setup is interesting but I won't be reading anymore of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLimnophile@Limnophile
I can only publish about a third of my works here. You can read the rest at https://wolfpub.org/contributors/list_items.php?cid=10424 . . . I also highly recommend the stories written by my friend 'CreepyUnclePete' https://wolfpub.org/contributors/list_items.php?cid=10610

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES