FanHub

Story Info
A young man finds his step-sister posting nude videos online.
3.3k words
4.49
10.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randall moved home after he graduated from college. Even though most of his friends had jobs lined up before graduation, he wasn't so lucky.

In the time since Randall left for college and graduated, his father remarried after a messy divorce. His new wife was kind and friendly, and she had a nineteen-year-old daughter named Mia from her previous marriage. Mia lived at home with her mother and Randall's father, taking classes online. Randall had met her a few times before--at the wedding ceremony, Christmas the year prior, and at his graduation. Mia--half-Chinese from her mother and half-Swedish from her father--was petite and quiet. They had barely spoken more than a few sentences before his return home from college. He never knew what to say when he was around her. Even though three years wasn't a big difference, Randall thought that he couldn't relate to her.

When Randall returned home, he slept on the futon in the basement since Mia took over his childhood room. Randall didn't mind, really. The basement was comfortable. There was a big TV, he had a desk. It remained temperate even on the hottest summer days.

One day Randall sat at the kitchen table browsing jobs online. Mia came downstairs to make lunch. They exchanged pleasantries, Randall asked her what she was up to. He got the usual "Nothing much, you?" Mia set her phone on the table while she made a box of macaroni and cheese, filling the kitchen with the comforting scent that brought Randall back to childhood sleepovers. Mia's phone was on silent, but the screen kept lighting up. Randall noticed and peaked over. The notification's content was hidden, but the name of the app was FanHub, with an icon of "F" and "H" in a circle. Randall had never heard of FanHub before. He figured it was some new app that he hadn't yet heard of. A job caught his eye. He started to draft up a cover letter. Mia picked up her phone and went back to her room with her bowl of macaroni and cheese.

Mia's mother and Randall's father were on their second honeymoon because their first one apparently wasn't enough. Their second one was two weeks long, a Hawaiian getaway. They left behind plenty of money for groceries, and they made it clear to Randall to take care of the house and look after Mia.

The sun was set by the time Randall submitted his job application. Sick of despairing about his lack of employment, he grabbed a beer from his father's garage mini-fridge. He folded his basement futon up into couch mode and watched The Office. It was almost like he was back at college, except none of his friends were around. After a couple of beers, Randall's mind started to calm down. Then it popped into his head--FanHub. He pulled out his phone and looked it up.

The FanHub website was simple. It described the app as "A way to connect with your biggest fans." There was a stock photo of a woman taking a selfie. Randall didn't quite get it, but he signed up for a fan account. He scrolled through the top creators. A goth girl, dressed entirely in black with black lipstick, black hair, pale skin, and large breasts. A handsome man with thin cheeks wearing professional-grade make-up. And then he saw a young Asian woman with the username happypanda. He held the phone closer to his face to inspect the photo. She looked just like Mia. Her shoulders were shifted forward to push her breasts together. The wall behind her was the same color as his childhood room upstairs. "No way," he said out loud to himself.

He tapped on happypanda's profile photo. "Tell me your fantasy, and I'll fulfill it," her profile said. All of her posts were locked, accessible only to paid fans.

Surprised and confused, Randall ran upstairs to the garage, grabbed another beer, and returned to the basement. He closed the app and tossed his phone to the other side of the futon. "No way," he said. "That'd be weird." He picked up his phone again. He opened the app. He looked at happypanda's profile again. He took a swig of beer. "Fuck it," he said. He paid $10.99 for the first month of the fan subscription. It unlocked dozens of photos and videos. He swiped through. happypanda was definitely Mia. In one photo, she had on cat ears and a cat tail anal plug. In another, she had on lace lingerie. In another, cosplay from an anime Randall didn't recognize. She was nude in all of them. Randall's penis stiffened. His mind swirled. His body felt like he was standing on a ship far out at sea. He was no longer tipsy--he was drunk.

Randall thought Mia was cute. The odd thought here and there crossed his mind, but he never entertained the idea of her sexually much at all because he knew that'd be wrong. She was his step-sister, and he didn't want to sully that familial image. But seeing a video of her riding a suction cup dildo pushed him over the edge. He thought she was sexy. He unzipped his pants and stroked his cock. He came into a tissue in less than a minute--drunk and aroused. He passed out not long after.

***

Randall woke up the next morning, dazed and confused. He nursed his slight hangover with a bowl of cereal. Mia walked into the kitchen in over-sized pajamas.

"Morning," she said, pouring herself a glass of orange juice.

Randall couldn't even look at her. A jolt of arousal ran through his body. He managed to get out a dry "Good morning," and took his cereal down to the basement.

He looked at his phone. There was a FanHub notification. happypanda posted a new photo. It was Mia, in her pajamas, holding up her top. The caption read, "Good morning! Woke up with hard nipples." Randall started sweating. He changed out of his sleep clothes into exercise shorts. He went for a run through the neighborhood, anything to clear his head.

The run didn't help. Randall couldn't stop thinking about Mia and her FanHub profile. He looked at his phone again. Another notification. happypanda was streaming live, just for her fans. Randall muted his phone and opened the stream. Mia was in his bedroom, now her bedroom, streaming video of herself masturbating with a vibrator. Randall tip-toed up the stairs to the hallway that connected to her bedroom. He got down on all fours and listened. Vibrations and moans slipped through the cracks of Mia's door.

Sweaty from his run and erect from the stream, he reached down into his shorts and began stroking his penis while watching his phone as it laid on the ground. Head swimming, he lost his sense of awareness and bumped into Mia's bedroom door.

A moment later, Mia said, "Randall? What is it? I'm trying to do school work." She opened the door before Randall could get up off the floor and lock his phone. Her stream paused on his phone, a slight delay from the broadcast. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm just about to shower, I went for a run." Randall picked up his phone and stood up. His erect penis created a tent in his running shorts.

"It seems like you're doing something else." Mia stepped closer to Randall. "Would you happen to be one of my new fans, michaelscott13?"

"Oh fuck, I'm so sorry," he said. "I knew it was a mistake to sign up. I'm really sorry. Can we just forget this? Please?"

"You're not going to get off so easy," she said. She stepped forward and ran her hand over his crotch. "I'll forget this all happened if you do me a favor."

"What would that be?"

"I dumped my boyfriend last month, and my fans are getting tired of just toys. It's such a hassle to go on dates and find guys for videos. You be my stunt cock for a few videos, and we'll call it even."

"Wouldn't that be weird? You're my step-sister..."

"We're not even related, not even close. It's only weird if you make it weird."

"Fine," he said.

Mia grabbed him by the hand, kissed him on the cheek, and lead him into her room. Aside from the wall color and the shape of the room, Randall didn't recognize it all. All of his childhood furniture and decorations were gone. It was like seeing an old friend who changed a lot in the years since.

Mia resumed her FanHub stream and said into her camera, "Sorry for the interruption, but I've got a guest." She panned the camera down from Randall's chest to his pelvis. He was sweating more than when he was on his run. "We're going to have some fun together, enjoy." She handed Randall her phone and said, "Just keep it pointed at me. Don't cover the lens with your fingers. And don't mind the mean messages in the chat, they're just jealous." She winked and blew a kiss at the camera.

Mia rummaged through a trunk in the corner. She pulled out the cat ears and cat tail, a small bullet vibrator, and a bottle of lubricant. She got closer to Randall and told him to focus on her ass. She poured lube all over the base of the tail, bent over, and slid it into her ass. She then clipped on the cat ears. Mia turned toward the camera and meowed, nude, except for her accessories. The chat went wild.

Mia walked up to Randall and pulled down his running shorts. She got on her knees and looked up at him. "Remember, keep the camera on me." She meowed and then took him entirely in her mouth. She moved her head back and forth, keeping her eyes focused upward at the phone's camera. Randall's whole body was shaking, he could barely keep her phone steady. She took him out of her mouth and used her hand for a bit. "You're a dirty boy, you're filthy."

The chat was scrolling by faster than Randall could read it. He caught a "Come on her face!"

"They want to see a facial," Randall said.

"Come on my face, do it," she said, stroking his cock. "I want your warm jizz all over my face." She meowed again and put her mouth just on the tip of his penis. She gently lapped it with her tongue.

"I'm... I'm going to come!" Randall said. She returned to using her hand, and jizz flew out and covered her face. Mia smiled, licked her lips, and took her phone back. She threw up the peace sign with her left hand while she moved the camera around to highlight the facial.

"Thanks, lovies," she said. She blew a kiss toward the camera. "See you all soon." Mia ended the stream and wiped her face off with her pajamas that were lying on the floor. "Wasn't that fun?" she asked Randall.

Randall could hardly believe what just happened. How could he eat holiday dinners with his father, his step-mother, and her now? Mia performing was a completely different person than Mia around family.

"I'm going to shower," he said.

"Really? You're going to come all over my face and not at least make me come?"

"I thought the stream ended..."

"We can record a video. I'll post it later. I said a few videos, remember?" She looked down at his waist. "You're already getting hard again, look. Wow, Randall. You're such a stud." She winked again and stuck her tongue out.

Mia took off the cat accessories and tied her hair into a bun. She grabbed a blindfold from her trunk and gave it to Randall. "Put this on, listen to me, and we'll record a video so sexy that my fans will tip a ton extra. Don't say anything on camera other than Yes, ma'am. Are you okay with me being a little rough? I won't hurt you, at least not too bad."

"Sure?" Randall said as he put on the blindfold. She led Randall onto the bed and put on some music.

Mia laid on the bed with Randall kneeling between her legs. She started recording the video,

"Eat me out, you little bitch," she said.

"Yes, ma'am."

Randall, unable to see, ran his hands along Mia's legs. When he finally oriented himself, he started kissing her pelvis and mons pubis. "I said, 'Eat me out.'" She grabbed his hair with her free hand and pushed his face into her vulva. She zoomed in on her pussy. He ran his tongue between her lips, her wetness covering his face. He couldn't see what was happening around him, but he could feel it. Her hips gyrated ever so slightly with the motion of his tongue. He moved up to her clit and ran his tongue around it in a circular motion. "That's it, you dog. Faster!" She pushed his head into her pelvis again. He ate her out faster and applied more pressure. "Stroke yourself while you do it."

"Yes, ma'am." He reached back with his left hand and began to masturbate.

"Are you hard yet?"

"Yes, ma'am." Randall had never had any sex remotely this kinky. It was usually just vanilla, which was okay with him. But he found himself more aroused than usual. He wasn't sure if it was because of the person, the blindfold, how bossy Mia was being, or all three.

"Get up here and fuck me," Mia said.

"Yes, ma'am." He staggered getting up but used Mia's legs to guide him. In place, she grabbed his penis and guided it inside of her.

"Do not come until I say so."

"Yes, ma'am."

Mia focused the camera on the penetration from her perspective. Then she handed the camera to Randall. "How are you doing? I paused the recording for a moment. I want you to take off the blindfold and film from your perspective, all right? Alternate between the penetration and me. Be sure to get my tits bouncing."

"Yes, ma'am." It took Randall a moment to adjust to the light. He was still inside Mia.

"You don't have to say that when we're not recording, you goof!" She smiled at him. "Start it back up."

Randall resumed the recording. He moved his hips back and forth and tried his best to keep the camera steady. Mia moaned. "Grab my tits," she said.

"Yes, ma'am." Randall grabbed her breast with his free hand and caressed her nipple with his thumb. She grabbed that hand and stuck his thumb in her mouth, sucking on it. She put it back on her nipple.

"Pinch it, hard." He did. She moaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure. "Fuck me harder." Mia held up both of her legs from her thighs, tightening her grip on Randall's cock. Randall picked up his pace, pounding into her. "Ah, ah, ah!" The bed creaked. "Don't come, you filthy boy, don't come."

Randall focused on filming and fucking. He was determined not to come. He panned from her face to her chest to his penis, sliding back and forth inside of her.

"Fuck me from behind," she said. She got down on all fours and stuck her ass up. Randall entered her, filming her peach-shaped ass slamming against his pelvis. "That's it, that's it. Slap my ass, you scum."

Randall had never been called "scum" before, and he certainly never spanked anyone before. But he found he liked both just fine. He gently slapped her ass. "Harder!" she said. He slapped her just a bit harder. "Ahhhhh!"

She crawled forward a bit and turned over. "That was great, really great. Did you catch it all?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Don't worry if you're still recording, I'll edit this out. Let's wrap this up. You doing all right?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"You're too funny. All right, let's get back into it."

She leaned over the bed and picked up her bullet vibrator from the floor. She wrapped her legs around Randall and started the vibrator.

"Fuck me hard. Don't stop. And don't come."

Randall, unsure if he could hold himself back any longer, did his best to 1. fuck her hard and 2. not come. She rubbed her clit with the vibrator. Randall did a fine job capturing it all. "Harder," she said. "You're going to pay for what you did to me. Don't think you'll get off easy." She moaned, louder than before. Her whole body shook as she orgasmed. Randall stopped and slid out of her. He was about to come and needed a break. He focused her phone's camera on her pulsating pussy. "Did I tell you to stop?" she yelled. She grabbed his cock and began stroking it aggressively. She pulled him back inside of her.

"That's it, that's it! Yes, don't stop." Randall's head was in a fog, determined to not fuck up the video by coming early. He recited the alphabet, the pledge of allegiance, his favorite songs. He looked around at what used to be his old bedroom, and memories of youth flooded his mind. He remembered the first time he watched porn and masturbated. When he had sex for the first time. All of his sexual memories in the room passed through his head.

Mia orgasmed again, and she said, "Come inside me, come inside me, you dirty fucking boy."

Randall let go--mentally and physically. His hips moved uncontrollably. "That's it, that's it, yes." She moaned and orgasmed with him. "Who's a good boy, who's a good boy? You're a good boy."

Mia grabbed the camera from him, he exited her and sat back on his haunches, and she filmed the come dripping from her pussy. She then looked at the camera on her phone, winked, and blew a kiss.

"Nice job, Randall. You did great, seriously. This is going to be my most popular video yet. Let's keep this our little secret, okay?" She gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Randall got up off the bed and could barely keep his footing. The sweat running down his body began to dry. He was exhausted. His thighs were sore. He took a hot shower and tried to think of anything other than Mia.

Randall sequestered himself to his room in the basement for the rest of the day. He wanted to talk to Mia about what happened, but he didn't even have her phone number to text her. He definitely didn't think he could talk to her in person ever again. He picked up his phone and saw that happypanda posted a new video on FanHub titled "Submissive Step-Brother Fucks His Step-Sister." happypanda's fans were going nuts in the comments, they loved it. He even saw someone compliment his stamina. Even though it was early, Randall dozed off and slept through the night.

Mia woke Randall up with a blowjob the next morning. Randall realized she was right; it was only weird if he made it weird. They made multiple videos a day while their parents were still away on their honeymoon. The videos were extremely popular with her subscribers on FanHub, so Mia was highly motivated to keep making more. Randall enjoyed the sex, but he worried the situation was going to end in disaster.

When their parents returned home, they continued making videos, although less frequently. Their parents commented on how happy they were to see Randall and Mia getting along and spending time together. "It's just like you're brother and sister," Mia's mother said. "I love it!"

Randall landed a job a few weeks later at a marketing agency in the city. The pay wasn't much, but something was better than nothing. He rented a small studio apartment in a high rise, with his father, step-mother, and Mia helping him move in.

Mia texted him that night when she got home, they had finally exchanged numbers. "I'm going to come visit you soon, would that be all right?"

"Yes, ma'am," he replied.