Fanny Dru

Story Info
A High School Classmate and I Have A Flight Cancelled.
1.7k words
3.71
3.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was standing in line at a Texas Interational ticket counter at DFW. My evening flight to Houston was cancelled. All I could do was get hotel and meal vouchers and rebook an early flight the next morning.

With nothing better to do I looked around the ticket counter area. Five people behind me I saw her. It was Francine Dru. We were high school classmates. Our junior year we had Chemistry together.

We were friendly, but not friends. She was 5' 10" with big boobs, straight shoulder length black hair and a pleasant face, but she was heavy. Not fat, not obese, but big framed and thick waisted. She looked like Delta Burke sans her skinny period with piercing blue eyes. She told us she was related to Joanne Dru the actress, but their builds were not similar. Us guys called her Fanny Dru behind her back. I was 6' and obsessed with being trim, so there was no attraction.

In April our junior year she let it be known through the grapevine she wanted me to ask her to prom. I had already asked a cute blonde to prom when I heard that. A buddy asked her to prom, but she turned him down.

Fanny was a talented pianist. She accompanied girls choirs all through high school.

In college I went to school out of town. She attended a local university. Fanny was a piano performance major, which that university was known for.

I presume she did not have much of a high school dating life. She did not attend prom nor have a known boyfriend. But in college she tried to play catchup. Too much the wrong way.

Fanny joined a good sorority. But that blew apart her sophomore year when she pulled train on a fraternity pool table. Her sorority immediately expelled her. I hear she was rarely seen on campus or otherwise the remainder of the semester.

She transferred to Oklahoma City University (OCU) the next semester. OCU had an excellent piano performance program. So, if you did not know anything about her sexual activity at the fraternity house you would not have though anything about her transferring.

We made eye contact. We smiled at each other. Fanny waved. After I got my vouchers and flight ticket I stopped by to chat.

"Hi Francine."

"Hi Matt."

"Do you get bumped off the Houston flight?"

"I did."

"Did they book you at the Marriott."

"Yes they did."

"When you get done here let's go to the Marriott and dine together."

"Great idea. We've got some catching up to do."

"I'll wait for you at the shuttle stop."

"Ok. See you there."

We got on the shuttle, checked into the hotel and agreed to meet in the lobby for dinner.

Fanny was in the lobby first. She had not changed clothes. She remained clad in her sharp looking dark blue blazer and skirt combo with a big bow tie white blouse, very fashionable in those days. I left my coat and necktie in my room.

The conversation during dinner was good. Fanny transferred to OCU for her piano performance degree.

Upon graduating she realized you could make more money selling pianos than playing them. She was on her way to a national sales meeting in Houston when our flight was cancelled.

We exchanged business cards. Her mood was upbeat. She smiled a lot. We ate and drank for an hour and a half until our vouchers were used up.

I was ready to call it a night. But Fanny suggested I come up to her room for a nightcap. She was into bourbon and brought a bottle on the trip. I agreed.

We took an elevator to her floor. Her room was across the hall from the elevator.

Opening the door, I headed to the writing desk next to the television. She pulled out an unopened bottle of bourbon from her suitcase.

"This is my favorite, Basil Hayden's Kentucky Bourbon. Have a seat I'll get us two glasses."

I sat down on a chair in the corner, next to the writing desk.

Fanny poured us 4 ounces of Basil Hayden. She sat on the bed.

While drinking the bourbon she explained the characteristics of Basil Hayden.

I knew nothing about bourbon. I was a beer guy. But it sounded like she knew her stuff.

By the time she finished her spiel on bourbon our glasses were empty.

Fanny said "Why don't you refill our glasses. I'm going to change into something more comfortable." She headed to the bathroom.

I refilled the glasses and retook my seat. A minute later Fanny emerged from the bathroom wearing a light blue floor length robe with white lace. She sat on the bed.

Fanny turned the conversation from bourbon to high school days.

"You know I had the hots for you in high school. I hoped you would ask me to prom when we were juniors."

"I was not wise in the way of females in those days. Besides I asked that blonde in our chemistry class Melanie Ball sometime prior to prom."

"Speaking of ball, in college I used dream about getting in bed with you. I used to get really hot thinking about it."

With that Fanny stood up. Her robe slid down her arms. She stood before me naked.

Her boobs were huge. They made me forget her thick waist.

By the time I stood up Fanny's lips were all over mine.

Within seconds her hands unzipped my fly and were stroking my cock.

I unbuttoned my white dress shirt as fast as I could. Fanny worked on unbuckling my belt and lowering my pants.

Once my shirt was off Fanny was done lowering my pants, I stepped out of said pants. She rolled down my socks. I kicked off my dress shoes. Fanny slipped off my socks.

The kissing resumed. I massaged her massive hogans. My right hand dropped down to her slit. She was very wet.

My right hand directed my cock to her slit. She moaned and giggled.

Fanny started stepping back to the bed, inch by inch. I followed.

At the foot of the bed Fanny fell back, her legs dangling over the edge.

My body followed hers. Once on the bed I continued up her body until I was able to drop my swollen cock in her mouth. She had no trouble taking it in.

After three thrusts I moved down her body and pushed her boobs around my cock. The end of my cock disappeared between her massive mammaries. I thrusted some more. She giggled.

Quickly I did a 180 and began licking her slit. She took my cock in her mouth.

I was about to cum in her mouth. Withdrawing my cock from her mouth I did another 180.

I slid my cock into her pussy.

I came in no time. Five times. I was young and strong. I could do that in those days.

Fanny came five times shortly after me.

After her body finished quivering, I rolled off her to her right.

We were panting.

"That was great." I said.

"There's more." Fanny replied.

"What do you mean more?"

"We're only 25. We're not done."

That got my interest.

"How's that?"

"Let me show you."

"Ok. What can I do?"

"Stand up."

I obliged. I got off the bed. I stood on the left side of the bed with my butt against the mattress.

Fanny got on the knees. Her mouth and right hand engulfed my cock.

My limp cock started to firm up.

Then Fanny ran her right index finger from my anus to my scrotum. I firmed up some more.

Next Fanny finger strummed and tickled the underside of my scrotum. I was fully erect.

She pulled her mouth away from my cock.

"How about that?"

"You're good. Get on all fours on the bed."

"You're not going to fuck me in the ass?'

"No, not your ass."

Fanny got on the bed.

I got behind her. I was going to screw her doggy style.

My cock entered her pussy. I moved my cock in and out. My hands roamed all over her huge boobs.

She started to moan. My right index finger dabbed her clit. Fanny moaned louder.

Much to my surprise I came twice. Now my tank was empty.

Fanny came three times.

She collapsed on the bed. I rolled to her right.

"Francine I am impressed. I did not think I could get firm enough to perform, but I did. You're talented."

"Thanks Matt. You're young. I knew you would make it happen with my help."

"I'm young. Compared to who?"

"Ahhh, never mind." Fanny replied.

I glanced at the clock radio on the nightstand. The time was 11:00 PM.

"Francine, I'd love stay, but it's 11:00 and we have a 6:00 AM flight. Let's call it a night, but we can sit next to each other on our flight."

"Ya, I know. See you there."

As I dressed Fanny laid in bed on her back stroking her clit, massaging her left boob and moaning occasionally.

"You're still in the mood for sex?" I asked.

"Yes. I can't get enough."

She was a nymphomaniac. Could be the fraternity pool table experience?

"Too bad the DFW to Houston flight is only 45 minutes. If it was longer we could try the Mile High Club."

"Matt, I love the way you think. No doubt the flight is too short. But maybe we can do that some other time. I have your business card."

Before leaving her room I bent over and kissed her on the lips. Fanny continued masturbating without missing a beat.

At 5 o'clock the alarm went off. I got up, shaved, showered, dressed and hustled to the hotel lobby to catch the airport shuttle.

Fanny was not there. I went to the airport.

I did not see her at the departing gate. She missed the flight.

Due to her fraternity pool table adventures I did not expect her to attend our 10th anniversary high school reunion or any high school reunion.

I was right. She never attended a high school reunion.

I never saw or heard from her again.

I wonder if she joined the Mile High Club.